Rose’s Fantasies Continue

Story Info
Sequel to “Rose’s Secret”…Alicia comes for a sleepover.
978 words
4.65
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Rose confided in Alicia about her Daddy fantasies, Alicia spent a lot more time around Rose's house. She was a freak, too, and knowing how naughty Rose was turned her on.

Alicia was pretty experienced, having slept with a lot of guys - but one thing she had never done, and always wanted to try, was being with a girl. Alicia was a sexy little thing - only 5'3 with smooth, caramel skin and a great ass. Her curly, black hair always looked good - and, tonight, it was all let down...wild and untamed.

As the girls sat in Rose's bed, they giggled and talked about Rose's dad. Alicia had already asked so many questions, but she had one more that had to be asked.

"Have you ever thought about women?" Alicia asked. "Like, that way?"

"Of course!" Rose said, with a laugh. "I mean, what girl hasn't thought about that at least once?"

"Well what kinda girls do you like?" Alicia pressed further, sliding herself closer to Rose.

"Hmm..." Rose thought for a minute, but before she could answer, she felt Alicia's hand on her thigh. She glanced down at it, then back up to Alicia, who had leaned in to kiss her.

Alicia began nibbling and kissing Rose's neck, rubbing her hand up and down her thigh. They were both wearing next to nothing, only dressed in their tiny nightgowns. Alicia's fingers slowly made their way to the wet spot on Rose's panties, rubbing her through the fabric. Not only had Rose thought about other women, she had specifically fantasized about Alicia. She was so cute, and she always smelled so good.

Rose slid down her panties and laid back as she and Alicia kissed passionately, swirling each others tongues around their mouths. Alicia kissed and licked her way down Rose's stomach, only stopping to kiss her perfect nipples. As Rose moaned quietly, she finally got to taste the pussy she wondered so much about. It tasted amazing.

Being familiar with the female anatomy, and having plenty of experience making herself feel good, Alicia was right at home. She licked and sucked Rose's tight, wet pussy - and she loved every second of it. She remembered Rose telling her that she had squirted when she got fucked by her dad, and she wanted to see it firsthand.

Slowly, Alicia quickened the pace of her fingers and sucked harder on Rose's clit, as Rose grinded her pussy against Alicia's face. She moaned and squirmed, and Alicia felt her tighten as she got closer to orgasm.

"UUGGHHHH! YESSS!" Rose screamed, as she squirted across the room. "Now it's my turn," she said, as she sat up.

Alicia gladly laid down in her place, feeling Rose's puddle of cum beneath her.

Rose slid off Alicia's panties. "I've always wanted to taste you, baby girl."

With a moan, Alicia arched her back as Rose began nibbling on her swollen clit.

--------

Rose was in heaven. Not only did she get to live out her hot Daddy fetish, but now she was getting to explore her other biggest fantasy. Alicia tasted so good. So sweet and wet. As Rose slurped and sucked on her perfect pussy, Alicia got louder.

In the living room, Rose's dad was watching TV when he heard the girls moaning. His cock instantly hardened, and he couldn't resist the urge to hear more. He quietly crept up to Rose's door, listening intently.

"Oh Rose," Alicia moaned, "you're gonna make me cum!"

Alicia whimpered and moaned, as Rose fingered her hard. Then, Rose leaned in and sucked her clit, sending Alicia into a squirting frenzy. Rose couldn't get enough, she kept licking, sucking, and slurping Alicia's goodness - only stopping to spit it back all over her tits.

Just then, her dad leaned a little too hard on the door...and it opened. He hesitated to enter, but Alicia made eye contact. She gestured toward Rose, and when Rose's dad gave her a look, she nodded. He knew exactly what she was getting at.

Closing the door behind him, Rose's dad entered the room and pulled off his pants. His cock was huge. Rose wasn't lying when she told Alicia he was packing.

As Rose went crazy on her best friend's pussy, she felt someone start licking her own. She quickly looked behind her, seeing her dad. This only made her wetter, and she went on with what she was doing. Before long, they were both squirting...completely soaking themselves and the bed.

Rose's dad stood up. "Keep going, baby girl," he said. He was jerking his dripping cock, watching his daughter have the time of her life.

Without another word, Rose's father entered her. He pounded her tight little pussy as she continued to suck the cum out of Alicia's beautiful pussy. It was all so surreal - he still hadn't gotten over the fact that Rose let him fuck her...now this? It was almost too much to take.

"Ohhh, Daddy!" Rose screamed, slamming her ass up against him.

"Oh baby girl, can I cum?" He asked, not wanting to take his cock out of her.

"Oh please Daddy, I need it so bad!"

Alicia couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't stop cumming, she had never seen anything so sexy. As she squirted again, Rose screamed "oh just fill me Daddy!"

She didn't have to ask twice. As both girls screamed in ecstasy, Rose's father exploded - filling her with his seed. As he pounded his cum into her, it dribbled out onto the bed. They all moaned, catching their breath as they lay naked together. Alicia and Rose looked at each other, and burst out laughing.

"Well," Alicia said with a smile, "that was fun! I should come over more often..."

"I couldn't agree more," said Rose's dad, as he left to get some towels.