Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 03

Story Info
Rosemary and Cornelia's time on stage continues.
3k words
4.59
3.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cornelia didn't give the girl more than a few seconds to get used to the pain before the whip painted another lash, opposite the first, marking a beautiful X on the woman's back. The clicking heels returned again, a gentle hand finding Rosemary's cheek. "Good girl." She teased as her fingers trailed gently down Rosemary's neck, "Yellow? Red?" She asked, knowing it could be hard for someone like Rosemary to call a scene off by herself, even if she needed it desperately.

A second strike and another scream. The second lash seemed even more painful and tears welled in Rosemary's eyes as she gasped out. "Two," she could feel the burning X running down her back and she gasped and clenched her upper arms harder, still her pussy wouldnt stop dripping and she couldnt deny that under the pain, she felt the pleasure as well. She heard Cornelia move toward her and a gentle touch on her cheek made her shudder as the older woman asked if she needed to stop or slow down. Rosemary took several deep breaths before she moved. Looking up at the Domme, a mischievous glint in her eyes, behind the tears, and a smile on her face Rosemary said only one word. "Green."

Cornelia felt her mask break for a second, her heart skipped a beat as the naughty eyes connected with hers, she could tell she'd allowed Rosemary to see a less than dominant face for a moment, impressed, surprised and even blushing a little. She smiled, "You're something else, pet." She grabbed the woman's hair and corrected her position, the clicks once again leaving the woman, "Correct your hair." She ordered, her back still turned to the woman. "Call out the numbers louder. I want the neighbors to hear you squeal like an animal!" She gave Rosemary just enough time to get her hair out of the way, the whip coming dangerously close to catching the woman's hands which were collecting the hair.

The Domme mask had slipped just a bit, but that was ok. Rosemary didn't mind, in fact she had liked that Miss Kruger was willing to check on her, to see if she was ok. It meant something to Rosemary, it meant that there was care involved. Sure the whip hurt, it was probably the worst pain she had felt from a whip, though Miss Krugers skill and care made it so that the damage was almost non existent. But in six hours she had shown more care than Don had shown in the last three months of their relationship.

Hastily Rosemary grabbed at her hair. She only just barely registered the whistle of the whip through the air before it struck across her back only an inch from where her hand was. Rosemary's hands clenched and her arms jerked down involuntarily, pulling on her hair and making her crash to the floor as she screamed. "T-Three," her voice was loud enough for everyone to hear but the tears running down were face could be heard in her voice. And yet, Rosemary was closer to an orgasm than she had been for...well for a while. She struggled to kneel and let go of her hair, now draped once more over her right shoulder.

"You're doing so well." Cornelia's voice was a whisper, only for Rosemary to hear. She could tell the girl was responding well to being humiliated, but equally well to being encouraged. She'd have to explore different scenes with her, see how she was in purely one or the other. Cornelia paused at the thought, going quiet. She had been playing with a few different girls for the last months, she'd had fun, but she didn't remember a single time where she was thinking like this. Thinking about the next scenes. Her eyes scanned the room for a moment, looking for a face in the crowd which obviously wasn't there, they'd made a deal, split the club between them like a child in a divorce. This was her day to have it, and her previous sub was at least decent at following orders.

The Domme took a deep breath, re-centering herself. She'd left Rosemary waiting for a torturous minute or so. She might have done so anyway, but... she'd still surprised herself. "You've done well, pet. It's rare I get to play with such a slutty little masochist." She grinned, not feeling the words before they left her mouth but after they did it felt like they breathed new life into her. "I can tell my friends think so as well." Cornelia brought Rosemary's attention to the crowd around her once again, ravenous eyes on her, sex acts performed between people both looking at her rather than each other. She'd set a fire through the club, and now it seemed all eyes had come to her, the music barely audible and not a sound in the room, quiet, except for Cornelia's powerful voice, and Rosemary's gentle trembling whimpers. Cornelia brought the whip down again while the girl was starting to realize the effect she'd had on the audience, swinging it around and doing another lash almost in the same motion, forming another X on Rosemary's back.

Rosemary's attention was brought up to the members of the club and she stared in shock as she saw those watching them, some performing their own sexual acts but all eyes in the area were on her and Miss Kruger, hell it even sounded as though the music had been turned down to watch this. Then there was the bald sub again, the other sub with her was busy pleasuring their Mistress but she was staring right at Rosemary as she fingered herself. Rosemary caught the glint of big fat metal rings looped through the other woman's labia lips and she felt herself lick her lips, wondering what that would feel like.

She was so distracted that she didnt even hear the whip before it hit her and she was screaming again, her nail's digging into her arms as her head hit the floor again and another strike crossed her back in another lash. Her hands let go of her arms and clenched at the wooden stage. She was so dazed, so aroused that without thinking, without pause she gasped out loudly enough to be heard by the audience. "Three...four" there was a sudden silence that seemed to engulf everyone around them and another five long seconds before Rosemary realized her mistake. That had been the fourth strike, she had miscounted. "I...I mean four and five" she said quickly, wincing at how careless she had been to get distracted like that. With effort she looked up and saw the sub grin and shrug at her before the bald woman adjusted her gaze to look up at Cornelia and wink. Rosemary groaned, her head resting against the wood for a minute before with a hiss of pain she straightened up. "Green." She said, not wanting to admit defeat. She was surprised at how much she was craving Miss Kruger's approval, but the more she thought about it she realized she didnt want this to be a one and done. She wanted more of this woman.

Cornelia blinked a few times as she heard the wrong numbers being counted. Then as they were corrected, she couldn't help but laugh, echoed by a few other patrons. She looked Rosemary over, she'd taken a lot, and Cornelia wasn't sure she could take a lot more. Then, the woman straightened up, 'Green' The word rang in the Domme's ears, making her chest tight, this girl was... she was quite something. She brushed a runaway strand of hair behind her ear, looking at the woman's back and thinking. "Lex." She looked down from the stage at the Domme who was a little lost in the pleasure of one of her subs practically knee deep in her pussy. She looked up, raising a surprised but intrigued eyebrow. "Lend me your subs for a second?"

Lex thought for a moment, clearly considering if she was going to be sour about the jacket before. She looked at the sub beside her, her eyes were large as dinner plates, practically shaking to join the scene. Then, with an accepting sigh and a shrug she waved her hand, dismissing the two and letting them quickly scamper up to the stage. "Careful, they bite." She smiled, addressing Rosemary rather than Cornelia.

The two women were impossible to tell apart as they moved together, bald, uniformly tattooed with wips and wires, imagery of robotics, and at least a pound of metal pierced to their bodies. Maybe one was taller than the other? But in the blur no one could tell. They moved to flank Cornelia, eagerly awaiting their orders. Cornelia leaned down to plant a gentle kiss against one of their cheeks, her arms sliding around them like a self assured business tycoon at the playboy mansion. She whispered something to the girl's, then stood back and let them pounce on Rosemary.

One moved in front of her, grabbing her head roughly and bringing her into a powerful kiss. The other was far more gentle, moving to her back and spreading a cream over Rosemary's wounds. It stung at first but then seemed to cool down the area. "You're interesting. I hope we get to play a lot." The woman behind her whispered, leaning in to lick the piercings in Rosemary's ear from behind. They touched her feet, closing something around her ankles.

Cornelia clicked her tongue loudly, bringing the three's attention to her, making the two slow their movements but not stop. "And here I was praising you for being such a good slut. But turns out you can't even count to five." She grinned mockingly, stepping back against the rack again. "It's good that you are the perfect slut, you probably aren't cut out for much else." A few people in the crowd chuckled at her. Cornelia curled the whip in her hand, "What did I tell you was going to happen if you miscounted?" She asked devilishly.

The bald women both grabbed Rosemary by the arm, gently raising her from the ground to her feet and turning her towards the Domme who was unfurling the whip again. While Rosemary was distracted, the subs had put cuffs around her ankles and their own, tying her to them like in a four legged race. They smiled rather wickedly at her, holding her arms out to the side with surprising strength. The two were both much bigger than the fun sized woman, and clearly stronger too. Like this, Rosemary was completely exposed.

"Go on," Cornelia said, her wicked grin spreading wider, "What did I say would happen?"

Looking up at Miss Kruger, surprise on her face as she called out to the bald headed Domme asking to borrow her subs. Rosemary turned her head just as the woman named Lex answered, giving the go ahead. The one buried in her Mistresses cunt pulled away, not even bothering to wipe her face of the juices before she joined the other one in standing and striding quickly to the stage. It was clear they were both excited to be involved, but the one who had been fingering herself earlier, whose attention had been more on Rosemary, she seemed to move just a bit faster, be a bit more eager.

They mounted the stage and joined Cornelia who handed a jar to the one who had been paying attention to Rosemary before whispering in both of their ears. Rosemary was struck by how similar the two women were. Though she did notice some small differences, not enough to be noticed at first hand, but enough that she could just barely tell them apart.

The one with the cum on her face knelt in front of Rosemary. She grabbed her chin roughly in one hand and her hair in the other and pulled the young woman into a passionate kiss. The woman, Lex, had been right as she proceeded to bite Rosemary's lips and tongue as they kissed. This kept Rosemary from seeing the other woman, but she felt the cream touch her back and she screamed into the kiss as it burned against the welts, though the burn was brief and after it brought a soothing coolness to it. Then she felt the tongue run along her ear and the other woman whisper into it indicating she wanted to play more in the future. Rosemary had never honestly been into the bald look on other women, but...She found something appealing about it with these two, especially the one with the cream.

A tongue click from Miss Kruger caused the second girl to disappear and then Rosemary felt something cold and metallic wrap around her ankles. Before she knew it the kiss was broken and while she still maintained a hold on Rosemary's hair the woman in front of her as well as the one in the back grabbed her by the arms and hauled her to her feet. It was only then she noticed that Miss Kruger was speaking, making plain Rosemary's failure and asking her what that meant.

There were two loud clicks and in surprise Rosemary looked down just as the two women pulled on the cuffs that went from their ankles to Rosemary's. The both pulled her arms out as well as her legs spread wide leaving her cunt open and exposed. She looked up into Miss Kruger's eyes as the Domme demanded an answer to her question. "We start over Mistress," She said loudly enough for all to hear, there were several cheers from the crowd as they realized that the show would continue.

"Good girl." Cornelia curled the whip around her fingers, knowing it would be a challenge with such a whip to not hurt her when she was striking the woman's front. She was glad she'd given the bald sub an order to keep an eye on her properly, she knew it was hard for her to gauge these things, she'd never experienced it on her body, didn't fully know how much a body could take, this woman now supporting and trapping Rosemary, she likely knew better than anyone in the city. Cornelia caught the woman's eyes and she grinned back with excitement and eagerness. The problem with her was that she was as much a sadist as she was a masochist, she'd push Rosemary further than even Cornelia was willing to if she got the chance.

The whip sang through the air again, lashing down Rosemary's collarbone, tearing over the corner of her breast and down her stomach. The bald women felt Rosemary's body try to buckle, try to fall to the ground, but they held her up, the hands on her wrists and arms gentle when she wasn't forcing against them, but harshly forceful when she did. The sub who'd been by her back before leaned into Rosemary's ear, "Count." She whispered mischievously. The other sub chuckled, her voice noticeably different from the other, rougher and grainy like a smoker's, making it clear that Rosemary had only heard one of them talk.

The grips on her wrists weren't painful but they were firm and they kept her firmly in place. She trembled with the realization that her front was about to be whipped. Her lower lips trembled and her eyes were wide. Her back facing the crowd everyone could see the five angry red strips down her back she hoped they couldn't see the puckered scars under them. Rosemary had never really considered herself self conscious when it came to her looks, but it that one area she was at the very least a little hesitant.

The whip came down hard. It struck her collarbone before getting a bit of her breast, and finally sliced across her stomach. The blow knocked the wind out of the young girl and while her body jerked and pulled the two bald women kept a tight hold on her keeping her spread wide and on her feet. She wheezed as she tried to get back her breath, a silent scream on her lips as her head fell forward. She felt a pair of lips brush her ear and say. "Count," even as the other woman chuckled in a more gravelly tone. Licking her lips Rosemary raised her head trying to draw in a deep breath before she rasped out."One," thankfully it was still loud enough to be heard. "Aww thats a good girl," The bald headed woman cooed as she pet Rosemary's head. A chuckle rose from the audience at the humiliation behind the act. It just made Rosemary even more wet.

Cornelia's mask stayed strong, it was more important now that Rosemary was facing her. She licked her lips purposefully as their eyes met. When the abused woman's eyes fell, Cornelia looked to the bald woman with a question unspoken between them.

The woman leaned in to lick Rosemary's ear playfully once more. Biting around one of the piercings as if trying to swallow it. "How are you doing, chér?" She whispered, her tone kind and genuine, "Our lovely Corney over there hasn't whipped someone's front a lot at all. She's cutting her teeth on you, afraid to hurt you. But she can go harder, and she's realizing it. It will only get rougher. Remember, there's no shame in it, we can appease the crowd for you, no one would blame you or think less of you." She ran her nails across Rosemary's back with teasing slowness.

It hurt, it hurt worse than her back and she was only able to keep her head up, to lock eyes with Miss Kruger long enough to count before it dropped again, there was a pause and then she felt lips wrap around a stud in her ear and she made small cooing sounds as the other woman's tongue flicked out and licked around her ear again, then she began to speak, telling Rosemary it was ok to quit, that the two bald women could please the crowd. But she couldn't quit, she needed to prove herself to Miss Kruger, to the two women holding her. Hell she had something to prove to herself. Wincing she looked back up at the Domme, the fire of mischief was still in her eyes, though there was pain there as well. Her voice came out stronger than it had that whole night. "Green."