Rosemary and Cornelia Pt. 04

Story Info
Rosemary's whipping concludes, what happens next?!
1.5k words
4.64
2.2k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman whispering in Rosemary's ear made a sound of decadent delight, a whispering, shuddering sigh. "I'll say it again, chér, let me play with you more sometime." She bit the ear again before leaning back and opening Rosemary up as much as possible.

Cornelia's breath was growing ragged, she hadn't felt so hot from a sub in a long time. She didn't want to break her, but the more the woman took, the more she wanted to take her so very close to that edge. She created another beautiful streak across the woman's body, similar to the first but taking more of her breast in the swing. "Hold." She said harshly to the two subs who didn't let Rosemary buckle, a hand grabbing the back of her hair and forcing her head back roughly, another lash came down on the other side of the beautiful sub. "What do you think of our new plaything?" Cornelia addressed the talkative woman next to Rosemary.

"She's lovely... a natural born slut, a perfect whore and a wicked deviant." She bit Rosemary's shoulder, "plus masochistic to all hell, and stubborn like a mule." She chuckled, "I think I'm in love."

Cornelia laughed mockingly, unfolding the whip, letting it dance around her in a beautiful flourish, she took a step toward Rosemary a look of pure lust in her eyes. "Me too." Her hand reached out but she paused and with a small shake stepped back, taking the whip once more in both hands

As the woman whispered into Rosemary's ear again, once more stating she wished to play with her a small smile touched Rosemary's lips as she tried to raise her head again only to have the whip strike her for the second time, catching her full on the breast, the thong at the end flicking the piercing in her nipple and once more her breath was stolen from her, She felt a hand grab her hair and yank her head up even as her body was pulled so tightly that she couldnt buck or collapse at all. Rosemary's eyes were almost glazed over as her ragged halting breath caused her chest to hitch.

Another strike hit her before she had time to recover from the first, this one catching more of her side in it. The grip on her hair was still strong and she was forced to look into Miss Krugers eyes as the Domme and the talkative woman spoke to each other about her. Rosemary had just enough presence of mind to say quickly and loudly. "Two....three," Her whole body was on fire and the words the other women spoke were more like buzzing in her head as she tried to regain some composure. She felt the teeth bite into her shoulder though and she moaned loudly even as her juices almost gushed from her, though she had not yet cum. "Please," she said to the bald woman. "Please dont...dont stop."

Feeling her legs starting to give out, the women moved in unison to support her body, almost carrying her more than holding her. "We won't." She pressed her lips against Rosemary's, a much gentler kiss than the other had given. "Not while you can still ask for it. As long as you can say Green, can beg for more, then we'll have more for you." She wrapped her arms around the woman, deepening the kiss.

Cornelia cleared her throat loudly, making the woman break the kiss, getting back in position to prepare Rosemary for the last of her punishment. The black-haired Domme felt her toes curling in her boots. "As much as you can take." She whispered in agreement with the sub, feeling the powerful whip in her hand and feeling the weight of it. It was incredible that the woman was still able to beg for more, but Cornelia wasn't about to rob her of what she'd clearly wanted and needed for far too long. She let the whip sing against the air again, hitting close to where she'd hit the first time, crossing the lines she'd already made. She swallowed, seeing lines of crimson drip from where the lines had crossed. She almost wanted to stop but she caught the eyes of the three subs in front of her, determined, unwavering. She smiled to herself, marveling that some people believed subs to be weaker than Dommes. "Ready for the last one? Or are you going to lose count again? If you wanted me to whip you more, I'd have rather you'd begged properly." She let the last strike cross down almost straight over her middle, catching part of her neck. She hadn't held back on that last one, she felt it hitting hard, she looked up with no small hint of worry to see what she'd done.

Rosemary's legs finally gave out but the other two subs wouldnt let her fall and kept her up between them even as the more talkative of the two assured her they wouldnt stop before kissing her deeply, her hand moving from Rosemary's hair to her neck, her fingers pressing down slightly on Rosemary's windpipe, but only enough to make her gasp and wheeze, but the young redhead was in no danger of losing consciousness as the bald woman released her and moved her hand back up into her hair. The kiss was full of passion, of lust and Rosemary was sure it would have lasted longer had Miss Kruger not cleared her throat.

Once more her hair was jerked on to keep her head up but something went wrong with the next strike it almost seemed to rip across her and it landed in almost the exact spot. It tore a scream from Rosemary and it took all the other subs considerable strength to hold her this time. Looking down Rosemary saw a small line of red leaking out. It wasn't dangerous, or even life threatening, hell it didnt even look like it would leave a scar, but it still hurt like a sunofabitch. "Four," her voice shook and wavered on that one and she looked like a gentle breeze would tip her over but she refused to call it off when she was so close. The last lash struck down her middle, hitting her neck and even slicing across her pussy lips. Rosemary screamed, almost passing out from the pain, but fighting through the stars exploding in front of her face she finally gasped out. "Five."

Cornelia sighed in relief as she heard the count. She found a stool and sat down on the stage. She gestured to the subs, crooning her finger for them to come hither. The two subs went down to unbuckle themselves from Rosemary's legs and hoisted up in the woman, carrying her carefully across the stage to the waiting woman. "Kneel." Cornelia set a waiting hand down which met Rosemary's chin when it fell down against the soft embrace. The Domme was smiling broadly, lovingly even, "You did amazingly, pet." She hesitated for a moment before leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. It brought a small surprised gasp from the bald women. "Are you ready for a reward, pet?"

The bald headed woman with the rougher voice held Rosemary up while the more talkative one bent down and uncuffed their legs from Rosemary's the two then practically dragged her over to Miss Kruger. The cut on her stomach was still oozing a small bit of blood the talkative woman let go of Rosemary as they got her to Cornelia and lowered her onto her knees. Rosemary felt her chin rest in Miss Kruger's hand as the older woman began speaking, telling Rosemary she had done well. Then to Rosemary's surprise she felt the woman's soft lips press against hers. The gasps coming from the other two showed her that she was not the only one that was surprised. The kiss didnt last long but it left the redhead craving more. She felt a sharp but small sting on her abdomen and hissed, looking down she saw the talkative woman with a small first aid kit tending to the cut. But she quickly tuned it out when she heard Miss Kruger ask if she was ready for her reward. "Yes Mistress," her voice wavered but the excitement was clear in her voice. "Yes please."

Cornelia's smile was a mix of delight and amusement. She grabbed Rosemary under her arms and guided her to sit on her lap like she was Santa. She guided the woman to lean against Cornelia's body, noting just how short the woman really was, her head resting snugly against her collarbone. "You really did well, pet." Cornelia whispered in her ear, kissing her neck softly. Her hand snaked around the woman's neck, her hand coming up to kiss the woman's cheek. "Hold your hands behind my head, I want people to see what I've done to you." She guided.

The tall Domme snapped her fingers guided the talkative sub to kneel in front of them. She wasted little time, pressing herself against the waiting, dripping cunt and starting to lick her with soft, teasing licks. Cornelia hummed delightfully, closing her warm arms around Rosemary, her kiss on the neck opening and her tongue running up to her jaw. "Moan for me, pet. We still have an audience. Let them hear you." She grabbed the woman's chin forced her to look forward to the dozen of eyes piercing through her.