Rosemary and Her Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Rosemary goes swimming and gets destroyed by her Daddy.
1.2k words
4.47
24.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed around the yard and smiled, swinging my arms at my side in happiness at the warm day. Daddy had picked out a blue ruffled swimsuit for me and the pool glistened and sparkled in the sunshine. I glanced over my shoulder at Daddy, blushing at the sight of him in just a pair of swim trunks. He had a sculpted upper body and what I could see of his legs was toned and strong. He caught me gaze and winked, stepping up to stand beside me.

"Is my Kitten ready to get in the pool?" He asked, running a hand across my naked back. I nodded and smiled up at him, nearly getting lost in his eyes. "Do you have any sunscreen on?" He asked, this time his tone serious. I realized that I had forgotten to wear any.

"No, Daddy," I shook my head, nervously glancing up at the sky.

"Well, let's get some for you then." He quickly retrieved a pink bottle from a poolside table and squirted some out onto his palm. I held out my hands for some but instead he began to rub it into my arms. I sighed, enjoying the massage and pulled my hair up into a quick ponytail. He worked it across my chest, sliding his fingers under my swimsuit teasingly, not quite enough to deliver satisfaction. I giggled at his touch as he began on my legs, working his way up. "It might work better if you bend over a little, Princess," he suggested, a spark catching in his eye. I nodded and did so, bending down over one of the guide rails of the pool. Daddy was now at the tops of my legs, again reaching under my swimsuit to apply, caressing my butt gently and causing a tingle in my princess parts. I squirmed as he finished, now irritatingly turned on. He turned and dove into the pool, graceful as a swan in the water, holding out his arms for me to jump. I got a running start and leaped, landing haphazardly next to him. He chuckled as I emerged, hair wet and slicked back. I tried to swim around, not having a beautiful stroke like he did, but more of a doggy paddle. I wasn't very fast and the water was a little chilly, making my nipples stand at attention. Suddenly mu leg was grabbed from under the water and I dragged down into his arms. I gasped for air as we broke the surface, very aware of his arms around my waist.

"Daddyyy," I whined. "You scared me." He only chuckled and pulled me into a bridal carry.

"Is my Princess cold?" He asked, massaging a breast through my bikini. He pinched and pulled at my erect nipple, making me shiver. I nodded and pulled closer to him, gazing up at him through dripping lashes. Daddy pulled a pair of little pink goggles out of a pocket and slipped them over my eyes, balancing me on one leg in the water. "I know what will warm you up. How long can you hold your breath," he said, eyes sparkling a little at this. I nodded, feeling him grow hard against me. He pulled his shorts down and I dropped under the water, meeting his growing cock with my mouth. I sucked hard, feeling the tingle in my pussy grow. His hands caressed the back of my head, giving a slight pressure for me to go deeper. I did so, taking him down my throat and gagging, realizing that I was running out of air.

I released him and popped my head up above the surface, only to have my breath taken away by a passionate kiss. I groaned, becoming hornier at the erotic movement of his tongue, reaching down to pump his cock in my hand. I was down again, taking his full length in my mouth, determined to make him cum. His fingers pressed me harder now, him shoving himself down my throat rapidly. Just as I was about to come up for air again, he held me there, shooting a hot load into my mouth. I took it, lungs burning slightly, and popped back up, swallowing hard and gasping for air. He pulled me closer and kissed me hard again once I had caught me breath. "Why don't we go get you dried off," he said, many underlying tones coloring his words.

I nodded and removed the goggles, setting them on a table and I grabbed a towel. It was quickly taken from me, Daddy rubbing it along my body to dry me off. He paid close attention to my princess parts, rubbing the towel roughly against my swimsuit bottoms so that they outlined everything. I let out a quiet moan, almost like a kitten mewing, and leaned on the pool railing for support. I heard an almost animalistic growl from behind me. Daddy pulled my bikini up so that it ground and pulled at my pussy. He pulled my ass cheeks apart, stretching them so that I had to spread my legs wider. His thumb rubbed against my clit through my swimsuit, teasing my body so that my legs trembled slightly. Quickly the knots at my hips were untied and my bikini dropped to the ground. He ran his tongue down my princess parts, giving every inch of me a special treatment.

With a little nip at my clit that made me cry out, he shoved two fingers into me. I arched my back in pleasure as he moved them rapidly, moving his tongue to my ass hole and wetting it. I felt strange and a little dirty at this, but quickly succumbed to the erotic feeling it gave me. Suddenly he inserted another finger into each hole, a total of three inside of me, not slowing at all. I moaned loudly, the pain and pleasure and feeling of him filling me up bringing me over the edge into a mind-blowing orgasm. I shook and trembled, realizing that I hadn't asked him, so he hadn't stopped pleasuring me. He removed his fingers from me, and I felt something larger press up against me. I squirmed, sensitive from my cumming as he eased into me. He groaned and pressed further, making me cry out at the tightness. His cock totally filled me, once inside it pressed up against what I assumed to be the entrance to my womb. Moving faster now, he grabbed onto my hips tightly. My pussy stretched to accommodate him, twitching and squirming at the sensitivity. I felt another orgasm building.

"Daddy may I please cum!" I shouted, holding back and squeezing him tighter.

"No," he said with a quick slap on my ass. "You must wait for me this time." I gulped and held tighter moaning out a "Please!" He moved faster, seeming to grow larger inside me, pounding at my womb roughly. I clutched the railing tightly, trying my hardest not to cum without permission.

"Cum, Kitten!" He groaned, giving a final thrust into me and filling me up even further. I whimpered as my own juices squirted out of me and onto the concrete. He slowly pulled out of me, cum running down my thighs, hot and plentiful. I nearly collapsed in erotic pleasure, him catching me and pulling me into a kiss at the last moment. His fingers explore my opening, holding it open so that his seed could flow out of me. I squirted again, brought onto another orgasm just by his touch.

"Good girl," he whispered, glancing down at the puddle of sex juices on the concrete.