All Comments on 'Rose's Descent Ch. 02'

by Jasmines_Pet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

This had all the promise of a good female dominate and female submissive blackmail story. I like the idea of the office medical exam, liked the rest of the office helping in controlling her, but all the tortured abuse at Evelyn's home and all the bimo, and especially the drugs (which isn't needed for someone already being compliant) was all to much. I am wondering now if Jenifer might be evelyn's sister and that is why all the anger toward her. A dom also has to give after care, and there is none here . story went from 5 stars on first chapter to two stars here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The victim/heroine in this part seems to be recounting being "seduced". She was actually made to be drunk and then taken advantage of(abused and then blackmailed). I assume that is why this story is in the non-consent category. A little but very important detail. I mention it because a dumb, as opposed to innocent heroine in a story like this is , well, a big turn off. Keep writing, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasmines_Pet@Jasmines_Pet
I'm a male submissive in my early 30's who has always fantasised about being manipulated, tormented and taken advantage of by beautiful, dominant women. When I met my now owner Jasmine, she inspired me to actually have a go at writing a story like those I have spent years read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose's Descent Previous Part