All Comments on 'Rose's Dolly Pt. 06'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

I've wanted to read it happen for a while and it finally happened... kinda. Definitely the outcome I knew would come about anyway, he's under her thumb and there's no getting out no matter what bet he tries to make, he craves what she does as much as she loves doing it to someone who isn't totally into it. Which is why she doesn't care much for Nicky it seems. Also I guess both stories are caught up with each other now.

Would still love to read about the last time Rose was the one being the cum dumpster though, and how she paid back the one who made her one.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Great setup for the next chapter can't wait to read how it unfolds

5 stars

kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

Good. Dylan found his happiness. Rose can be a great girlfriend to Dolly.))

MrscoggliottiMrscoggliottiover 2 years ago

Awwww they’re so cute together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waiting for feminization of dolly outing cock sucking publically fucked by ex g/f

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next one, would love to see dolly getting a big tattoo proclaiming her as Rose's!

HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

I love this series. It is my inspiration for my series. I am going to mention some of these players in my stories. Keep these coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bruh I feel so bad for him, all of them are god damn psychopaths and don’t know a thing about genuine human emotion, if I were him would’ve fucking gotten far as fuck away from all of them. I see that Rose is feeling side effects of her lifestyle all that time of her not giving a shit about anyone she all of sudden wants one of her “sluts” to care about her, man fuck her, if she wants by that lifestyle then she should by it alone. I don’t know why Futa are always portrayed as shallow sadistic psychos, man if I were in Dylan’s shoes I would’ve fucking killed myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Dylan is lost now. I'm hoping Nicky and Val can find some peace though, in some way, together.

I would love if Rose used Skye and Laina to sabotage Dylan and take his girl.

AssLover88AssLover88over 2 years ago

Really high quality series. Gotta say I hope they can eventually find a loving relationship and accept that they both want each other, would be hotter than more continual selfish manipulating each other, but I get that some people find mistreatment a turn-on.

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

While I overall enjoy how rough Rose is with Dylan, it would be nice to see her actually show her feelings for him. Perhaps a situation where she's somehow backed into a proverbial corner and she has to admit her feelings for him, leaving her vulnerable in that moment. For all the abuse he takes from Rose, Dylan obviously cares about her and has feelings for her, too.

It would just be nice to see that their relationship is not entirely abusive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES