All Comments on 'Rose's Dolly Pt. 13'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

I don't know why, but the altercation at the gamma house felt kinda anticlimactic. Those sorority girls basic stole Dolly from Rose and got off with some light punching and broken glass. I was expecting a metaphorical bloodbath given how violent Rose and Ganza could be, or at the very least some hard core revenge sex.

So what's next for Rose and Dolly now?

Also I get the feeling Ganza is gonna do something impulsive soon... more so than usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! It's really nice seeing Rose and Dolly being all lovey dovey, i hope we can see more of it.

I just wonder how Valerie is gonna feel if she sees Rose in a relationship with someone after the fiasco with Nick that was provocked by Rose though.

TwistedremTwistedremalmost 2 years ago

This is the first time I’ve ever felt somewhat disappointed by one of these chapters! I was really hoping that Rose would go on a vengeful warpath. Honestly, I was expecting her to treat Ashley like Ashley had been treating Dolly, if you know what I mean. I was so looking forward to that. Ah, well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What if Ashley abducted Dolly to try and finish what she started? Hmmmm. Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I actually like this chapter though I was disappointed to see Ashely get off easy I was hoping to Rose kill her or something. But it’s good to see Rose bring out her inner feelings for Dolly, and have some actual character depth, it would be good to see more gentleness and love moments between them too. I’m going to be honest before I couldn’t really stomach the story and characters before because they all seem like psychopaths too me, except for the ones getting abused obviously, I don’t get off on another innocent person getting brutally abused. So it’s good to see characters relations that I can actually care about. Maybe Rose isn’t really a psychopath, maybe she was hurt before so hurting other people is the way she copes and in turn surrounds herself with real psychopaths. Maybe Dolly is bringing out the real side of her that just wants to love and feel love and is scared of it or just doesn’t know how too. I’m excited to see more, and hopefully a more human side of Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was scared this one ended, very happy another chapter came out thank you erin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES