All Comments on 'Rose's Dolly Pt. 15'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Genuine question for ErinMoura does this story have an end planned or are you just making it up as you go along with each part. I’m interested if there’s actually going to be a satisfying conclusion to this story narratively

dammit51dammit51over 1 year ago

I absolutely love this series, I can't help but touch myself everytime I read a new chapter.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

It's always so satisfying to see a futa dom be a bottom, even if only for a short while.

I still find Rose kinda inscrutable and almost certainly psychotic, seriously who would trust her to tie them up in the middle of the woods at night? Apparently she's not an evil person but I still feel like Dolly is in growing danger the longer that they are with each other.

I'm certainly looking forward to newer chapters, I still want to find out what became of Nicky and if Ganza ever tries to take the top dom status from Rose when she has enough and cant resist Dolly anymore. In fact Rick and Ganza could be an interesting journey to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know why Valerie is mad at rose she very participated in and encouraged Nicky getting raped. She can’t expect to be happy while also being feeding her boyfriend to the devil incarnate even after finding out he didn’t cheat on her willingly. She might as well except that she is evil and doesn’t deserve true love. There won’t be anything normal or redeemable about her as long she lives that life and that is reflected with her relationship with Nicky, she is the one that ruined their relationship not Rose and not Nicky. She is doomed to constantly be surrounded by people like rose because she is like rose, and people like rose don’t know and understand what love and innocence is they are only meant to destroy it. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rose killed Nicky or something along those lines and Dolly should wise up and get the hell away from her and that house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much violence this is sick I can't believe it is still continuing but good for a jerkoff I think

IshtarTerraIshtarTerra9 months ago

This is really good, I'm not even reading it for the smut anymore I just want to know what's going to happen to the characters next (ok, also it's good smut)

ErinMauraErinMaura9 months agoAuthor

Hey sickos, Erin here. It occurs to me that I should probably specify that, while at the time of publication I was planning to do another chapter of Rose's Dolly, I've decided that this is the conclusion of this section of the story. The followup to this is called Your New Shoulder Devil; a different story with a different title, primarily because the focus is less on Rose and Dolly, but it is a sequel and if you want more of this that's where you should look. Only one chapter out right now but I'm working on a second as we speak, look for that coming soon ;)

Pethair63Pethair636 months ago

I just want to say WOW!!

The story itself wrapped me into with all emotions that was laid out. The feeling of being there in the side line, watching it as a took place in front of me, to be so wrapped in the story to hav the visuals in my mind.

Fantastic tale. Would be sweet seeing a movie from. But there is always a lot of difference between the book to film.

But I loved it so much was hard to stop ❤️❤️👅👅

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rose's Dolly Series Info