Rosie & Paul Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of my growth into Maturity.
3.1k words
4.74
3.7k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there I was digesting Paul's request to take intimate pictures and to share with others that we could possibly meet with, to have group sex. What was I supposed to say? I said OK.

I'm not 100% sure why I said yes, but it was in part because I trusted Paul, and partly because it's not like I hadn't been seen naked by other men in the past. As I said earlier, I had been married 3 times and had other partners both long term and short term in my past. I also figured it would be an experience to watch people fucking, not on a screen.

Paul knew I had a video camera, what he didn't know is it didn't work! But as resourceful as ever that didn't stop him. He borrowed a digital camera from work. I don't know the make of it, but I do recall it stored pictures on a 3 1/2 inch disk drive! None of your modern iPhones with cameras and video back in early 2001.

So, there we were ,the first weekend we had the camera taking pictures of us fucking, and almost everyone was useless! What neither of us considered when your being fucked it's difficult to remember to take pictures at the same time or even at the right moment. We did enjoy the fucking though!

We decided to stage the pictures, again not as easy as it seems, it was very easy to get carried away and just keep fucking. But we persevered. The easy ones were of me sucking Paul's cock and eating his balls. And in truth I enjoyed sucking and licking whether I was having my picture taken or not. It was difficult to get pictures of Paul licking my pussy, but we managed it and even got a couple of him with his tongue up my ass. To get pictures of his cock in my pussy we just took them doggie style and then when we had the picture's he continued fucking me until he unloaded is spunk inside me and took pictures of it dribbling out of me. I liked those ones.

We joined an online site called Dirty David I'm not sure if it's still running. We had decided that we wouldn't meet people within 30 miles of the city where we worked. So, off we went. We had a bunch of single men looking for a threesome even though we stated couples only for same room fun. We eventually linked up with a couple called Kevin & Jane and they lived near Wolverhampton, quite a long way from where we were.

We traded messages and eventually pictures with K&J, both normal pictures and some of us fucking. They looked like a fun couple, so we agreed to meet them. It was also going to be a first time for them. Jane and I messaged independently through the website, I'm not sure if Kevin knew but I know Paul didn't and we decided to get dressed up (or down) for the occasion.

We had arranged to meet at a pub near their place just as a meet and greet. You know just to make sure none of us were axe murders or anything! We met at around 6:30pm and all the way up to Wolverhampton Paul, kept asking me if I was ok, we could turn around and go home if I wasn't sure. When we met them and had a drink it was clear there was the same chemistry or curiosity from the four of us so off we went to their house. On the way there Paul told me he was looking forward to Jane and I making out and having sex together. I had honestly not thought of that, I was nervous about making out with Kevin, but it never crossed my mind about having sex with another woman!

When we got to their house we got another drink, just a small wine, none of us wanted to get drunk and Jane said should we go and get changed? We went upstairs together; we went to their bedroom, and we just looked at each other. She reached out and gently held my hands and said I was very attractive and leaned in to kiss me. That certainly broke the ice, I kissed her back and ran my fingers through her hair. We stopped and she started to undress me and I her, she undid my jeans and pushed her hand inside and made her way to my pussy. She used one finger to trace along my slit and gently pushed it inside, I was dripping! She gave a little squeal as I did the same to her. We were kissing each other's face off and fingering each other's pussy. We broke apart and she said that anymore and she would cum and wouldn't that be a shame for the boys!

We got undressed and kissed again naked, rubbing our bodies together and generally exploring each other. Then it was time to get dressed for the fun waiting downstairs. Jane put on a delightful white G-string panty with a baby doll top. The panties barely covered her pussy, and the top was so sheer that her nipples were almost making holes in it. She finished off her outfit with some 2-inch kitten heels. I must say she looked gorgeous and very sexy. She said Kevin had no idea what she was wearing as we had agreed. I said Paul would love to explore her curves through the outfit and would probably take her G-string off with his teeth.

I had decided to dress how I felt this encounter would make me feel. I put on a red pair of crotchless panties making sure to put the "gusset" around my swollen pussy lips. I then put on a halter neck top, that was designed to be pulled apart to expose my tits and then a very short black mini skirt with a split up each thigh and one on the back, I suppose today it would be called a micro skirt. To finish off the outfit, I had some 5-inch heels. Jane stood and looked at me and said I looked like a cheap whore and slut, I said that's exactly what I was looking for. I asked her what was on display when I bent down, I didn't get an answer, just a finger in my pussy.

We had told the boys to stay as they were, dressed, and we went downstairs together. We regrouped at the bottom of the stairs in the small hall checked each other out again, had a little kiss and then holding hands opened the door and walked in. I have to say at this time my tits were covered. As we got in the boys just looked and I'm sure if they would have had their cocks out, we would have seen the amount of appreciation for our creativity.

The first words out of Paul's mouth was, "FUCK ROSE" I said, I hope so. Kevin just stood there, and his hand moved to his crotch. Jane and I had decided to help each other's partner out of their clothes. As I moved towards Kevin, Jane pulled back on my arm and said, "just a second slut" and pulled my halter neck top to expose my tits. Both Paul and Kevin's mouths fell open!

As I started to undress Kevin, I told him he could touch but not look, haha. I mean he could touch but not too much as I was feeling very close to having my first orgasm. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders then went to work on his pants. He had thoughtfully removed his belt, shoes and socks and I unfastened his button and slowly pulled down his fly. I then put my hand inside and felt his hard cock through is underwear. All the time he was playing with my nipples and kissing my neck. While I was getting my first feel of Kevin's cock I looked to where Jane was undressing Paul, she had already got his shirt and jeans off and was rubbing his cock through his boxers. At the same time Paul was playing with her nipples through her baby doll and rubbing her slit through her panties. As I watched, Jane uncoupled herself from Paul and went down in front of him to no doubt remove his boxers and put his cock in her mouth. I just watched as she did exactly that.

I continued to undress Kevin and I followed Jane's lead and got on my knees in front of him and lowered his pants and underwear and caught his cock in my mouth as it sprang free. I couldn't really believe we/I was doing this, although I couldn't see Paul, I knew he would be able to see me with a cock in my mouth, it made me more wet just thinking about it. I took Kevin's cock all the way in. It was a little longer than Paul's but not as fat, he enjoyed it when it hit the back of my throat and made me gag. I could hear Jane slurping on Paul's cock, and I knew what his face would be like as she was sucking his cock and licking his balls.

After a few more minutes of cock sucking, Jane came over to me and helped me off the floor and started to kiss me, both Kevin and Paul crashed on the couch to watch what I'm sure they thought would be a kinky lesbian act. They were right, we kissed and explored each other's bodies. As we got started, I said to Jane to leave our clothes on and we would invite the boys to join us soon to help, she loved that idea. As we were kissing, she stated to make her way down my body and paused at my tits and started to kiss and lick each nipple, oh that felt good, then just as my nipples were rock hard, she continued down and knelt in front of me with her ass pointing to the boys and started to lick up and down my very wet pussy. I could feel the cum literally running out of me as she licked. She reached up and held my hand and encouraged me to lower myself on to the floor. As I laid down, she went to town licking my pussy and nibbling my clit. I was in extasy. She told Kevin to come over and put his cock in my mouth and she asked Paul to get behind her and to rub his cock on her pussy, but not to fuck her yet, just rub along her pussy and ass. Then it happened, I exploded as my first orgasm ripped through me I almost bit down on Kevin's cock. He pulled out of my mouth to let me finish. That was a first, I had never had my pussy licked by a woman before, it was immense.

After I regained my equilibrium, I looked across to where Jane was now in front of Paul & Kevin and sucking on their cocks in turn, this woman had some moves, I went behind her and started to play with her pussy. I pushed her G-string to the side, and I pushed one finger then a second inside her wet pussy, she just groaned with approval. As I was fingering her pussy, I couldn't help myself and started to push a finger in her ass. She wriggled a bit but didn't stop me, so I pushed on. I then had two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass and she was definitely enjoying it. I heard both Kevin and Paul calling her a dirty cock sucking bitch, so I started to call her a nasty fucking slut, she was loving every minute of it. I felt her pussy and ass tighten around my fingers as she started to cum, she then screamed fuck me Rose, harder, so I did and was rewarded by her gushing all over my fingers. She let the cocks go and slid off my fingers and laid her head on the floor, I just couldn't resist it and put by face between her ass cheeks and licked her asshole and cleaned her pussy, I know she enjoyed it as she pushed herself on to my face.

Paul & Kevin were still sat on the couch looking very hungry for pussy and I don't think they had expected that kind of opening to the night. I was looking up at them with my mouth and tongue exploring Jane's ass and pussy while looking at them over the crest of her arse. When I'd finished my clean up Jane and I went and sat with them, one on each knee. At this point Jane and I were still fully dressed, if only as a slut and a well-worn baby doll. As we sat on the boy's knees, we both started to play with their cocks, and we started to kiss and generally make out. I could see Paul playing with Jane's nipples and his other hand making it way to her covered pussy as Kevin was alternating between kissing me and sucking my nipples as well as fingering me. It felt wonderful.

Kevin decided to undress me, not that there was much to take off, he took off my halter top and that was about it. Paul took off Janes baby doll top and stated to suck her nipples. Kevin, suggest we go to the bedroom where we could all be more comfortable. Paul agreed on the condition that Jane and I went up in front of them so they could enjoy the view - Fucking Perverts!

When we got to the bedroom Kevin and Paul went and laid on the bed and asked us to join them. I climbed up and made my way up Kevin while Jane did the same with Paul. As Jane reached Paul's face, he kissed her and turned over to put him on top, He then worked his way down her body sucking and kissing her tits and nipples as he made his way to her G-string covered wet pussy.

I was sitting on top of Kevin and started to rub his shaft through my pussy lips and to rub my clit on his cockhead. He was basically dry humping me and calling me a nasty teasing slut. I picked up his cock and pushed just the head in to the very outside of my pussy and rubbed it more. He was calling me a fucking cock teaser and I was going to get a hard fucking as a punishment, getting punished by being fucked hard sounded like a great idea to me so I slowly lowered myself on to his cock and told him to fuck me hard. I was riding Kevin as he was bouncing me on his cock and calling me all sorts of names, my tits were bouncing along with our fucking, I was loving it. I was calling him a fucking bastard as an encouragement. I started to feel another orgasm coming and continued to ride him until it hit me, and I dowsed him in pussy juice. He called me a dirty slut and continued to fuck me. He then said he was going to cum and where did his little slut want it? I told him to fill my pussy with cum. He then almost growled as he filled me with all his hot spunk. We both collapsed into each other.

At this point I could hear my own heart in my ears beating like a drum. Then I started to hear Jane shouting at Paul to fuck her cunt - yes that's the word she used - harder. I looked across to see Jane bent over with her ass and pussy in the air with Paul almost stood over her driving his cock in to her with all his might. Wow what a sight, I could see his cock pumping in and out of her as she screamed with delight. It was clear from the noise she was close to having a massive orgasm, and she yelled for Paul to fill her cunt - that word again - with his cum. She started to shake and was calling Paul and Kevin a pair of dirty bastards for fucking two innocent sluts! Just then she climaxed, and this pushed Paul over the edge, and he shot his spunk into her cunt as she requested.

When we all had most of our breath back, Jane snuggled over to me and after kissing Kevin, kissed me and put her hand between my thighs as she wanted to feel my pussy full of cum. As she was doing this to me, I reached out and did the same to her. It was a very strange, feeling spunk slipping out of a well fucked pussy and having the same done to me. Paul & Kevin just laid back and watched.

As Jane and I played with each other, we both started to giggle, I asked her what was funny she said both the boys were naked and we were only technically topless, although we had lost our shoes! She asked me why I was giggling, and I answered because she had used the "C" word a few times. She said she couldn't remember saying it but both Kevin and Paul confirmed that she did.

She said she didn't care, and that she liked the word when she was getting fucked or licked and as she said that she pushed two fingers inside me and said, "Rose you have a beautiful bald cunt", Paul and Kevin both agreed with her. I just blushed.

The evening went on but a little bit slower, Jane and I played with each other and licked each other's pussies. I actually took her G-string off with my teeth much to Paul & Kevin's amusement and applause, my mini skirt was basically pulled off, I don't think it was made for such abuse and my very wet crotchless panties got lost during all the fun. We eventually finished fucking each other and being fucked around midnight, then it was time for Paul & I to drive back home. We were both worn out and looking back we should have stayed in a local hotel or asked Jane and Kevin if we could have stayed there. No doubt having pussy and cock for breakfast.

As I have said before, all this started 20+ years ago. By the time we met K&J, Paul and I had only been together about 12 weeks. This first foursome was a great experience, although we never saw Jane & Kevin again, traveling to Wolverhampton was too far. However, our adventures didn't stop there!