Rosie & Paul Ch. 04

Story Info
Rose & Paul Chapter 4
3k words
4.63
2.8k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took us about 90 minutes to get back from Wolverhampton. we were both tired and, on the drive, back I found myself recalling the evening. My pussy was not exactly sore but felt "well used" I must admit having sex with Jane was a massive turn on, I had never even considered fucking another woman, but I really did enjoy using her body and enjoyed how she used mine, I also found it very erotic to know I was being watched and watching others.

The following morning was a slow start, well we needed to get some rest. He asked me if I had enjoyed the previous night. Of course, I had, he asked me what parts I had particularly enjoyed? Where to start, first time licking a pussy, undressing a guy I had only just met and sucking his cock, in front of his wife! Sucking two cocks, getting spit roasted, yeah, I enjoyed that! he asked me if there were things I didn't enjoy, only the drive back, it was too late, next time we stay local. there I had said it, I wanted to do it again.

Paul and I moved house in early February 2001. He found a four-bedroom detached house in a quiet village just outside Market Harborough. I never thought anything about this until a few years later when we had moved on our separate ways, he did not have a stick of furniture. Not even a TV. The only thing he had was a desktop computer.

About 3 days after we had moved in a truck turned up and two guys asked where I wanted the furniture. I had no idea what they were talking about. They said they had been told to deliver to this address and put in the rooms I specified. I was given a list of items and so I got them to set about it. We ended up with a large 4 poster bed, bedroom furniture, a standard double bed, a single bed, a dining table a large sectional suite and a church pew! I had no idea where this lot had come from. Paul arrived home a few hours after. I asked him about all this stuff, and he just said it came from the church!

Once we were settled in it was clear that this was a quintessential sleepy English village. We had 2 pubs, 1 petrol station and shop and a couple of outdoor type shops. we met a couple of the close neighbors and life ticked on. Everyone seemed respectable, but you never know what goes on behind closed doors!

We enjoyed the local pubs, walking there and sometimes staggering back. Paul would get me all turned on in the pub and would then tease me on the way home by stopping on the small streets to kiss me and try and get into my pants. Sometimes he succeeded!

We were still on the Dirty David website and would get propositions regularly again mostly from single men looking for a threesome, we did get a couple of messages from K&J but we explained it was too far, but they could come to us, but it never happened.

Some of the messages were fun to read and quite a lot sent pictures of themselves in various poses. We gracefully rejected most of these. There was one guy who was persistent. He said he was 71 years old and had no problem getting hard! His pictures proved this. Paul asked if we should trade some picture with him, so why not? I posed for various pictures both solo and with Paul, well with Paul's cock in my mouth and pussy, I even let Paul take pictures of me with the necks of a beer bottle and a wine bottle in my pussy and ass. We also took some of Paul shooting spunk on my face and tits. We chatted with this guy on and off for a few weeks and traded various pictures, The last one we got back was one of his cock spunking on a picture of my pussy!

We connected with a couple who said they lived in Yorkshire, yes much too far, however, they were going to be in the Northampton, Kettering area and would love to meet up. We chatted by message and after swapping some pictures we agreed to meet. They were stopping at a fairly local country house hotel about 15 miles away from us we arranged to meet them on a particular Saturday night for dinner and drinks and see where we went from there.

Their names were David and Eve and were just older than me so almost 20 years older than Paul. During our chats Eve was very interested to know how I had snared a young lover, and she was very excited to meet him! We arrived at the hotel and met them in the bar. I must admit they were a very well to do couple. we had an excellent meal and a few drinks when Eve suggested we would be much more relaxed in their room. They didn't say that they had a suite and very nice it was. David poured us all a drink and Eve maneuvered herself to be almost sat on Paul's lap. He didn't mind this and neither did I. I initially stood with David while we watched his wife seduce Paul on the couch. She began by kissing his neck and rubbing her hand up his thigh and playing with his cock through his trousers. He had her blouse open and was playing with her tits very quickly. I decided that I would drape myself on David. No sooner had I started to rub against him he almost swept me off my feet. He began to kiss me and feel my body, it felt wonderful.

He sat me on the arm of the couch and began to kiss me again, I felt his hand on my knee, and I just instinctively opened my legs to give him access to my panty covered pussy.

After we had got back home Paul said he saw that part of the evening and was turned on even more when he saw David's hand disappear up my dress. I shuddered and whimpered as David rubbed his fingers across my panties, he then slowly and gently snaked his finger inside and rubbed up and down my now wet slit. All I could do was moan into his mouth as we kissed.

I released his fly and put my hand inside his trousers to feel he engorged cock. I knew just by the feel this was bigger than Paul's. By now he had one finger in my pussy and was rubbing either a knuckle or his thumb on my very sensitive clit. I broke away from his mouth and asked him to fuck me, I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me. He pulled the zip down on the back of my dress and stood me up to allow it to fall to the floor and then steered me towards the bed all whilst I was trying to unbuckle his belt and get his trousers round his ankles. We stopped at the bed, and he undid his belt and stepped out of his trousers, I immediately hooked my thumbs into the waistband of his underwear to get my first look at his cock, it was magnificent! I think I actually cooed. I heard Eve say enjoy him, Rose.

While I was stroking David's cock, I could see Paul was already naked from the waist down and had his face planted between Eve's thighs. I could tell he had his tongue well inside her pussy and she was enjoying it very much. David looked over and said Eve love's getting her cunt licked, I responded, so do I. David undid and removed my bra, he then started to suck on my nipples while still playing with my pussy. I wriggled free and went down on my knees. I continued to stroke his cock and play with his balls as I took a good look at this wonderful example of manhood. I slowly began to lick my way up and down his shaft and to suck the skin on his balls into my mouth. I was stroking harder now and pulling the foreskin back to reveal the head of his cock, it was glistening with pre cum and as I passed my tongue over the very tip more pre cum started to dribble out, it tasted heavenly. I began to slowly suck his cock in to my mouth, he was moaning loudly and telling me to suck it harder. Oh, and I did. As I took more of it into my mouth I knew I would not be able to swallow all of it but I was determined to have a good try. I was hitting the back of my throat with his cock very quickly and his balls were not even at my chin, I had tears running down my face from trying to swallow as much cock as possible. I looked up at David and he just smiled back and closed his eyes as I sucked harder.

I let his cock plop out of my mouth and made my way back up to his mouth and kissed him, by now he had removed his shirt, and I was desperate to have my panties taken off and get his gorgeous cock inside me. I laid on the bed and basically begged him to fuck me. He very slowly removed my panties and took a good look at my shaved pussy. He decided that he wanted to do what he'd seen Paul doing to Eve so started by putting his tongue in my pussy. He lifted my legs and put them over his shoulders and rapidly began to eat my pussy. It was bliss. he then went further and started to kiss and then probe my arsehole with his tongue. It crossed my mind he may want to fuck my ass and it made me quite nervous at the thought of this big cock up my ass.

While David had his tongue and now fingers in my pussy and ass, Paul & Eve came and joined us on the bed. Paul leaned over and kissed me and then sucked my right nipple, Eve did the same and started to suck my left nipple, WOW. I was dripping pussy juice and tasted Eve all over Paul's mouth. Paul Stopped sucking my nipple and offered me his cock to suck on, I did with enthusiasm, Eve shifted from nipple to nipple. I then had a massive orgasm as David was finger fucking my ass and tongue fucking my pussy.

When I had stopped, David kept hold of my ankles and positioned his wonderful cock at the entrance to my pussy, to say I was desperate for it was an understatement, it felt as though my pussy was reaching out trying to slip around it. I didn't have to wait long as David started to push his big cock in to my tight wet pussy, all I could do was moan loudly and I heard myself saying "Yessss, fuck my cunt hard. "

I felt David's cock going all the way inside me and I felt very full. He then stated to fuck me with a steady rhythm building up. I could feel his heavy balls slapping my ass as he started to fuck me harder. I felt another orgasm building and told him to keep fucking and that his cock felt wonderful. I couldn't help myself I just started to shudder and shake as I gushed pussy juice all over his cock, while begging him to fill my cunt. He kept going and brought me to another shattering orgasm then he said he was ready to fill my cunt with cum, was I ready, oh, I was! I told him fill me give me all your spunk and he did, I felt his cock grow even larger and get harder as he exploded inside me all the time, he never missed a stroke as he kept ploughing into my very wet pussy.

I had my eyes closed and all I could hear was Eve telling Paul to fuck her harder, and to fill her cunt with cum. I didn't have to look to know Paul would be doing just that. David had allowed me to put my legs down and moved off me, that's when I heard a very guttural almost scream from Eve. I opened my eyes and looked to see her with Paul between her legs, she had her legs wrapped around his waist and ass and David with his finger up her ass as Paul was fucking her for all his worth. Paul later said he could "feel" David's finger up her ass through her pussy and it pushed them both over the edge and he filled her with his hot cum.

We all relaxed on the bed not really chatting just basically making quiet noises and periodically touching each other. Eve and I were laid together and I leaned in to kiss her she kissed me straight back and we continued to give each other little kisses like that. She asked me how it felt having David's cock? at that point Paul wanted to know too. He said he would like to see me sat on his cock so he could see it up my cunt! I said it felt wonderful but was disappointed I couldn't get it all in my mouth. Eve laughed and said neither could she and she'd be trying for 35 years.

David went to the bathroom, so Eve and I decided to seduce Paul, we both went down on him taking it in turns to suck his cock and balls I also fingered his ass to help him get aroused quicker. We were both enjoying ourselves when David said He wished he had his camera, that would make a great picture.

I left Eve to continue with Paul and pulled David back on to the bed. I made my way down his body and found his cock with my mouth and started to get it ready to play again. I heard Paul gasp, so looked across and saw that Eve was sucking his cock and had what looked like 2 fingers up his ass. I hadn't done that to him yet! cheeky bitch!

I continued to suck David's cock and it felt fantastic as it started to slowly grow in my mouth. While it was still relatively soft, I managed to swallow all of it but I knew I would be able to do that as it grew. I tried to put a finger up David's ass, but he moved me away, Eve must have seen this because she told me he doesn't like it, she obviously did the way she was finger fucking Paul's ass.

Not to be discouraged I continued to suck his cock and play with his balls it wasn't too long before he was hard enough to have back inside me. I worked my way up his chest and picked up his wet and sticky cock and slowly inserted it into my pussy, as I was doing it Paul and Eve had stopped to watch. When it was all in I leaned forward so David could suck my nipples and play with my tits. Paul had moved to better see David's cock in my very wet and stretched pussy. I slowly started to ride him and true to all the other times I've been fucked this way my pussy felt fuller that ever.

Eve had gone back to sucking Paul's cock and fingering his ass, she was going to make him cum in her mouth, it didn't take long for Paul to release his spunk into Eves mouth and with her help on to her face. She looked very slutty with cum dripping off her nose.

I was now bouncing on David's cock and could feel another orgasm building. It didn't take me too long to cover David's cock with pussy juice. He held me up by my waist as I was in the throes of cumming, he then slowly rolled me off him and Eve took my place on his cock. She bounced up and down on his cock so hard I thought he was going to poke out of her eye!

She orgasmed about the same time he did, and I could tell he filled her with cum, she slipped off him and went down on him to clean his cock of her juice, my juice and his spunk, now that deserved a picture.

It was getting late now, and my pussy felt well used and I had a sneaky feeling Paul wanted to fuck me when we got home. We got dressed and as we were getting ready to leave Eve said we should meet again, I agreed and so did Paul & David. Eve then said that they would be in London in 3 weeks from a Friday to a Sunday, and would we like to join them? Then she quickly changed her mind and said She would be in London from Friday to Sunday, and I could join her on the Friday and David and Paul could join us on the Saturday. Then she and I could have a sexy night together. We all thought that would be a great idea.

Next time.... A weekend away in London.

Thanks for the feedback on my previous stories, as I have said these are true. The people we met and the things we did all helped me grow into the confident woman and lover I became. It's fair to say, up to meeting Paul I had, had sex, after meeting him I experienced sex and its true excitement. I look back sometimes and think what would people think of me if they knew, well now you know, tell me?