Rosie Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda looked at her watch. "I must get back. If you are willing to do this, I may be able to help. We can meet here at 5 and discuss it. But I need an answer now whether you'll do it. I promised Carmen to text her after lunch."

My mind was racing. I drained my coffee cup. What had I to lose? Just my girlfriend and my dignity. "OK. If you will help me, I'll do it."

"Great. I'll tell her and see you back here at 5." Miranda walked away.

As I walked back to my office I wasn't sure what I had really committed to. Then a thought struck me. I could try with Miranda's help. If it didn't work out, I would cancel on Friday evening. I didn't need to go out in public to humiliate myself. I began to feel more comfortable as I had thought of a way out of this. My walk back to the office was a little more cheerful. I didn't know what Carmen would expect of me but now that I had a chance to avoid personal humiliation. Whilst I had fooled around with dressing, I had no idea what it would take to do this and be respectable. Google and YouTube would help. I was grateful that Miranda would also help. Having a personal coach like that would be invaluable Possibly she could talk Carmen into forgetting this challenge by Friday. Whilst I had dressed before, doing this and going out in just four days would be a challenge.

I spent my afternoon doing paperwork rather than sales calls. I needed time to think. I avoided my team members and surreptitiously used my cell phone to search for a look that I thought I could manage. I didn't know if Miranda and I could persuade Carmen to go for a drive or have a drink in the apartment. If she knocked at my door and I wasn't convincing, she could walk away. Then only Carmen would see me.

I was on time at the café and found Miranda there at the same table with a coffee. I got myself one too and sat down.

"So, I called Carmen and told her you agreed. You had better not let me down."

I nodded my head. "Yes," I said softly.

"OK, You don't have much time. I called my friend Elsa at a salon and asked for some advice. She said she's done a few makeovers on guys and most of them looked great. She wanted a full picture of yourself. So, I'll take one before you leave. There were some other things she suggested: buy some hair remover and denude your whole body and legs. Not sure what you have but you need to get some clothes and underwear for a night out. I don't have much time tonight as Pascale is coming over and I am cooking dinner for him." Another pause for coffee. "If I were you, I would go buy some heels that fit, say about 3" tall, red or black, and practice walking in them. You'll need to walk like a woman so look at YouTube. Apparently, they have a lot of stuff for guys who want to dress. Now stand up and take off your jacket. I'll take a full picture and send it to my friend for her advice. We can have lunch tomorrow and let's plan to go shopping tomorrow night. By the way, do you have a wig?"

"No," I said, drained my cup and removed my jacket. Miranda pointed to the low wall by the café and I posed for her. She took a couple of shots and waved me away. "See you tomorrow here at noon."

I went to my car and following her advice decided I needed the shoes. I did not have any and my previous dress-ups were in stockings only in my apartment. I drove to a small nondescript strip mall that I passed many times. I knew there were some low-end shops there. It was past 6 pm and I wasn't sure how long the shops would be open I found the shop I wanted.

The young Asian girl in the shop must have observed me looking at high heels in the racks outside the store. I had been browsing for more than ten minutes trying to make up my mind. There were plenty to choose from but I didn't know my size. I tried to eyeball the size and many appeared the right length but the width was narrow.

"Can I help you?" the young Asian lady asked politely.

I must have turned a bright red as to how to explain my need to try on some shoes. "Well," I stuttered, "I'm looking..."

"Sir, it's OK. We deal with many men who look for high heels. Please come in and I can measure and get the right size. There are no customers inside and we close at 7 pm." The young lady walked inside the store which thankfully was empty. She pointed to a chair and came back with a metal measuring device. She asked me to remove my shoes and socks. Grateful that I was alone in the shop and that the assistant was friendly, I slipped off my shoes and socks.

The assistant then slipped a pair of nylon half socks onto my feet. There were like miniature stockings and then placed my foot in the measure. In a few minutes, she had my length and width.

"So, how high were the heels you are looking for? What color?"

"I am not sure. Not too high and probably a black or red," I replied softly.

"Do you want them open-toed? Then people can see your painted nails," she replied as if in casual conversation with a lady.

"Closed, I think. I am supposed to go out."

"Have you walked in heels before?" she asked politely.

"No," I replied.

"It will take a little practice but I suggest 3" if you're going out. Or 2" if you want to be conservative. I can bring you both to try." The assistant rose and went to the back of the shop.

She came back a short while later with several boxes. She opened a box and took out some red heels. "You should try the 3" first and check your balance. We can try the 2" later. She used a shoehorn, and both my feet were in red heels. Sitting down with my rolled-up trouser legs, they appeared comfortable. To stand up and walk was daunting.

The assistant smiled and grabbed my arm. I wobbled a little but didn't try to walk. "So, try to put one foot in front of the other and adjust your balance. Take it slow." She held on to my arm as I found my balance and took a few small steps ignoring the strain and pain in my calf muscles. If she was not holding me I would have fallen. I took a few steps and was startled by the ring of the bell announcing another customer entering the shop. I was not facing the entrance and wondered what the customer would think seeing a male with rolled-up trouser legs stumbling in heels.

"Hi Melly," I heard my assistant call out. She obviously knew the customer. "You're early."

"Yes, I was ready earlier and wanted to surprise you in my new outfit," the voice replied. "Don't worry, take your time."

I walked a few steps and started to find my balance. As I followed the assistant's instructions, I began to feel more comfortable and concentrated on not falling. At the far end of the shop, I had to turn around and briefly saw this very attractive lady observing me. She was smiling and I looked at my feet and concentrated on my balance. I did not notice that my arm was no longer supported and that I was walking slowly and independently. It was far from elegant but I was getting comfortable that I would be able to find my balance and walk in these heels. I was a ten or fifteen-foot walk but as I approached the chair I started from, I felt more at ease. I sat down inelegantly and heard a clap. The assistant brought her other customer toward me.

"See, in a few minutes, you managed. With practice, you'll be perfect," the assistant said. "Let me introduce you to Melly. I think she can tell you a lot about walking in heels. Sorry, I don't know your name. Mine is Sam or Samantha."

I looked at the lady who was smiling at me. She was a very attractive Asian lady dressed in a form-fitting red dress that came halfway down her thigh. She obviously was wearing stockings because of the sheen and her heels were tall perhaps 4". Her hair was black and down to her shoulders showing sparkling earrings in a strand. Her face was well made up and her crimson lipstick matched her dress and shoes. She was very attractive.

"Melly is like you," the assistant said. "This is my boyfriend Melvin, but it's Melly when she is dressed."

There were big smiles on their faces. I must have looked stupid as I stared at Melly open-mouthed. My feet were still in the heels and the pants rolled up.

"I need to close up so you can talk. Will you be buying these shoes? I will bring the racks in," Sam said.

"Yes, I'll take both pairs. Can I help?" I asked

"No, you can change the shoes. I need to ring you up when I am done." Sam walked out and began wheeling in the racks.

"So, how long have you been dressing?" Melly asked sitting next to me. I rolled down my trouser legs and pulled out my credit card.

I began to slip off the shoes and half-stockings and then pulled up my socks. How was I going to explain this? Melly looked great and I would look like a fool. I thought quickly about what I wanted to say to this beautiful stranger and Sam. Somehow, I felt comfortable in their presence.

"I'd been experimenting with dressing but never was serious about it. I bought some clothes and dressed in my apartment. Then I met this girl and we became an item. She used to spend the weekend at my place. Last Sunday, she found my stash and thought I had a second girlfriend. I tried to explain but she wouldn't listen. Then she gave me an ultimatum: I needed to dress convincingly as a girl and meet her at a bar at 7 pm Friday. If she thought I didn't make the effort, she'd walk away. If I tried, she would forgive me and take me back." I didn't explain to Melly how weird this all sounded.

Melly smiled with those cherry red lips showing bright white teeth. A very kissable mouth. "I understand. It was almost like that for Sam and me. But I wore her skirt and blouse one day in front of her for fun. Something sparked and she said I looked OK. But I needed to get serious and do it right. She didn't want to go out with someone who didn't look good. I have been dressing for two years now with Sam's help and encouragement. We go out together quite often as girlfriends. All our friends accept me as Melvin or Melly.

I looked at this attractive girl. I would have made a play for her. Perhaps even if I knew what she had hidden in her crotch. She was attractive, confident and obviously proud of how she looked. Even more surprising to me was that Sam fully accepted Melly, encouraged and supported her, and appeared totally at ease with a glamorous boy/girlfriend. I wondered if Carmen would ever be that accepting.

Sam returned with my receipt and the shoes in a bag. "I know you didn't try the black but they should fit. Try them tonight and you can return them tomorrow if they don't work." Samantha seemed totally at ease seeing her gorgeous 'girlfriend' talking to me. "I can lock up when you are ready."

Suddenly Melly said something to Sam in a strange singsong language. Both were smiling.

"Russ, Melly was going to take me to the Pho place a few stores down for a quick dinner. We are Vietnamese and this is our traditional food. You are welcome to join us. She says you may need some advice and help." I noticed that Same said 'she' to describe Melly. Well, it would startle all if Melly was referred to as 'he'. I couldn't get over how great she looked.

I was startled by this sudden act of kindness. It was an amazing coincidence. "If you don't mind. I would be happy to join you. I could do with some advice and help."

Sam locked up the shop, hooked arms with Melly and walked. Two girls out, one rather glamorous and the other in a black skirt and white blouse. Melly had a small black purse around her shoulder. Sam had a small purse that hung on her shoulders like a backpack. I had seen Asian girls wear these. And I was in a shirt, tie and pants. It was an odd combination. It was a short walk and Sam and Melly were talking in Vietnamese. I was left to my thoughts. We entered the restaurant and there were small booths and I found myself seated between Melly and Sam. I could smell the faint perfume on Melly and noticed she had pierced ears. Her hairstyle left the ears open and a small string of three shiny black discs hung from her ears. I was mesmerized by Melly and took pains not to stare too much or cause problems with Sam.

I had heard of Pho but never tried it. The waitress obviously knew Sam and Melly and greeted them in Vietnamese. I saw her admire Melly's nails, matching the color of her lips. They talked for a few minutes.

"Do you like noodles? Have any allergies or dislikes?" Sam asked.

"No I don't know anything and please order something for me. I eat most things."

They ordered and soon there was a pot of tea on the table. The restaurant didn't appear to have liquor and so I sipped the tea.

"So, what is your plan?" Melly asked. "I think you bought the shoes because you want to do this for your girlfriend."

"Yes," I replied honestly. "I like my girlfriend and want to please her. I was surprised by her request but I committed to do it. Frankly, I am scared and have no idea how to do this."

Melly patted my hand. Her red nails were on my pale hand were a stark contrast. "I went through similar stuff a couple of years ago. The difference was that Sam was patient and helped me. It made a big difference."

"As I said, I didn't think Carmen would demand this." I ate my Pho slowly savoring the taste of the noodles, the cilantro and small meatballs.

"Look Russ," Sam said thoughtfully, "I had known Melvin only a few months. We spent our free time together. One day, I saw him admiring my frilly blouse and I made him wear it. It was just a sudden impulse. Then he added a skirt. That was the first time we had sex. Somehow, I couldn't keep my hands off him. Luckily, he felt the same and we experimented with a little more every day. Skirt, heels, stockings, makeup, breast pads. Now, she looks better than me when we go to a party. Most weekends she is Melly. I don't mind and I like her whether she is dressed like this or in a T-shirt and jeans. Maybe Carmen is the same and would like to see you dressed up."

I thought for a moment. Carmen and Miranda were brought up by a single mother in a religious family. Both girls were good in class and mixing with boys developed normal relations. Both Carmen and I were inexperienced but seemed to enjoy our mutual attempts at sexual satisfaction. We had both given and received oral stimulation. We also had regular sex with both reaching orgasms.

Before I could say anything, Sam added: "Melly did try her best to look good. I never had a problem being seen with her. So, if you really want to do this, all I can say is do your best to look good, act like a girl and be proud. Carmen will respect you more that you tried to do what she wanted." Sam paused. "Melly and I can help if you want."

Sam made a good point. Anybody would be proud to be seen with Melly. Could I do this and make Carmen proud to be with me? I would need all the help I could get. I looked at my dinner companions. They were beautiful and looked very happy with each other. I wanted to be that way with Carmen too. This was a miracle that I had met Sam and Melly. Miranda would help but I know helping me put her at odds with Carmen.

"I can really use your help. I really want to be with Carmen and I would like her to be proud of me. Just like you two are with each other." I paused. "I don't know how I can repay you, though."

Sam and Melly exchanged another few minutes in Vietnamese. I just sat there excited and nervous at the same time. I had quickly come to the conclusion that these two could help me get close to pleasing Carmen. I didn't have much time. It was Monday today and the day was almost done. I just had four days left.

"Look, Russ, I know how this is. My start was different but I love the way I look and feel when I become Melly. More importantly, Sam likes me this way too. So, if we can help, we would like to do that. We appear to be similar in height and weight and I have some stuff you could use. You don't have much time, so we have to start right now. Agree? You shouldn't do anything you don't want but we haven't much time to decide. You'll have to trust Sam and me."

It didn't take me long to agree. "I will do whatever you want. I really want Carmen to be happy. At least to show her I tried. If she doesn't like it, I guess at least I tried." This was another turning point. How could I back out now? I didn't want to. I wanted to look as good as Melly and make Carmen proud.

"OK, then let's go back to my place so we can make a start. It's not far. How did you get here? Sam and I live close to each other but not together. I still live in my parent's house but they know and like Melly and her friends. We can drop Sam off first." Melly had a big smile on her face.

"We can drive there. My car is parked here." I grabbed my bag with the shoes and followed them out. It was around 8.30 on Monday. I was surprised that Melvin's parents were so understanding and supportive of Melly. My parents would have thrashed me and thrown me out probably.

Melly directed me and I drove to Sam's house. She also lived with her parents. I watched as they kissed passionately. It was exciting to see two 'girls' kissing. Sam didn't seem to mind kissing her pretty boyfriend. Melly got back in with a smile, reached into her purse and fixed her makeup. A new layer of lipstick and gloss was applied. The journey to Melly's home was just a few minutes away.

It was quite a large house with a well-kept garden. Lights were on It was barely 9 pm. Melly entered with her key. The hallway was brightly lit and I heard voices and laughter. As we entered, I heard a voice call out and Melly responded in Vietnamese. I heard noises and a lady and man appeared, big smiles on their faces. There was some laughter and a quick conversation.

Melly introduced me to her parents. I didn't understand their names but they both had welcoming smiles. They appeared to have no issues seeing their beautiful 'daughter' appear with a strange Caucasian boy. Another quick exchange and Melly led me to her room.

"My parents don't speak much English," she said. "They welcomed you."

"Aren't they surprised to see me here with you?" I asked. This would have been unthinkable in my house.

"They thought you were my new boyfriend and said I should make you happy. I told them I was still with Sam and you were just a new friend."

"You have boyfriends too?" I asked incredulously.

"I had one boyfriend a long time ago. It only lasted a week. It was Sam's brother who came back from his job in Europe. I had met him once briefly as Melvin. Sam suggested that he take Melly out. It was a dare. Her brother hadn't met Melly so Sam arranged a 'blind date'. I wanted to prove to Sam that men found me feminine and attractive."

"And Sam didn't mind?" Melly must have heard the surprise in my voice.

Melly laughed. "No. She dared me to seduce him. It was easy. He liked to be seen with a pretty girl."

"Sorry, did you..?" I started to say.

"Did I seduce him?" Melly asked not surprised by the question. She had a big smile on her face.

"Well, we kissed at the movies on our second date. On the third, we came back here and I then sucked him off in this room. He wanted to do that for me. He pulled up his pants and ran away when he saw I had a cock. Sam and I still laugh about it and he now accepts Melly and Sam. I haven't been with another boy." Melly saw my look. "As Melvin, I have no interest in men. As Melly, I think and act as a girl. So kissing and making out and having sex with a male would be normal. Sam and Melvin do that. Just like you and your girlfriend. I don't go looking for men although I flirt at parties. Sam understands."

This was a world that I didn't know existed. There was tolerance and understanding and I didn't see any difference between Sam and Melly compared to Carmen and me. Except today, Melvin was in a dress.

"Let's get started. We are not that different in size although you will need a bigger bust than Melly. We Asians don't have very big breasts. I pad them bigger for a party but normally I am a 36B." Melly slipped off her heels. "Some of my outfits are stretchy and could fit you. Do you have a bra and pads? All my clothes are going out styles. I don't dress to sit at home. If Sam can't make it, I have other friends I can visit."

123456...9