Rosie Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a bra and use socks," I admitted.

"I started like that too but that won't work. Let's see what I have. Do you have a wig?"

"No," I replied. "A friend said her friend in a salon could help but my hair is not long. I will need a wig."

Melly went to a large rack of clothes, all in modern female styles. She picked out several dresses, skirts and some blouses. I watched in silence. Melly had more female clothes than male in a variety of styles and colors.

"So, Russ, I suggest you go home and depilate your whole body, especially legs and chest for now. There are all-night drug stores. Get some moisturizer too. Tiy walking in your heels like Sam said. That will be the biggest problem. You can look great. If you like, we can meet tomorrow after work and do a trial run." Melly appeared quite sincere in her desire to help.

"Oh, Melly, I would be so grateful. I really want this to work and not look like a fool. I would be so grateful," I replied.

"What are sisters for if they can't help? Text me your address and we had better start there. I finish work at 3 pm. We may need to go shopping. I'll see what I have. Buy stockings, several pairs and panties."

Melly packed all the clothes into a paper bag, hugged me and gave me a brief kiss on the lips. Not sure what that was for. But I was dressed as Russ and Melly was all girl now. I left thinking how lucky I was to have met Sam and Melly. It also raised some questions about whether I would continue to dress and be like Melly. She had a supportive Sam and family that accepted her. Would Carmen be like that? I didn't feel that Carmen, Miranda or her mother would be as understanding as Melly's family.

I found an all-night drugstore and bought what Melly had recommended. I was lucky and bought some stay-up stockings as I did not have a garter belt. I wondered briefly how I was going to explain my new friends to Miranda. She had offered to help but now I had the help from an expert. I would deal with that tomorrow. I went home and used the cream as instructed. I couldn't reach my back well but didn't think I had much hair there. I was careful to make sure that I did a good job. Unfortunately, some of the cream dripped down my crotch leaving some bald areas but that didn't matter much. It was a totally new feeling as I dried my smooth body. I moisturized and smelled the light fragrance. I hoped it would pass by the morning.

It felt really good in the shower the next morning. I decided I would need some time off, certainly the whole day on Friday. I now had a helpful role model. In a few days I would never have the confidence and poise of Melly. But I felt with the right help, I could look respectable. Walking in heels would be a challenge. As I practiced in heels for about thirty minutes before work, I came to the conclusion that I was now boxed in. With all the help Sam and Melly were offering, I could hardly back out of it on Friday. I had to do my utmost to act female confidently.

I was not concentrating at work that morning. My boss noticed my distraction and approved my time off requests. I said it was something personal and I may need to leave earlier each day. The next challenge was to inform Miranda that I didn't need her help. She might wonder about that. I came up with the idea that I had located a studio that specialized in this and that they could help with everything. She might be grateful not to be involved. I also saw a benefit that she couldn't pass on to Carmen about how I was progressing.

At lunch on Tuesday, I explained to Miranda what I intended. She was surprised I would spend the money. I responded that I wanted to do exactly what Carmen wanted as I really cared. Miranda patted my hand explaining she didn't know why Carmen took this position, but she was glad I cared enough to try. The more I thought about Carmen and her demands, I was determined to do my best to become "Rosie", a female name I had in mind because of a favorite aunt I had growing up. Seeing how natural and open Melly was, I felt that Rosie could be around longer. I hoped I wouldn't have to choose between Rosie and Carmen.

I left the office around 3 pm and messaged Melly. She responded immediately that she expected to be there around 4.30. I should practice in heels and have a close shave near to 4. She had some additional items. I drove home wondering how I would look.

I know she wanted to go shopping with me but Russ couldn't try out girls' clothes. The few outfits I had were not at all 'daytime' wear and I texted her as such. She replied not to worry and to practice on my heels until she got here. I change my clothes and wore a bra with empty cups, a plain cotton panty and stay-up stockings. Then I slipped on the red 3" heels

Melly knocked on the door at around 3.40. She was dressed in a short mini skirt, beige silk blouse, made up for the daytime and in 3" heels. No outsider could tell this was Melvin. On the other hand, I had my panty and bra and heels. The bulge at my crotch was noticeable.

Melly greeted me with a hug and kisses on both cheeks. She avoided my lips. I remembered what she had said. If she was meeting Russ, I would have probably got a peck on the lips. In my current dress, I qualified as neither male nor female. She had a small case with her.

"Walk for me," she said and stood away.

I tried to walk in a straight line and I could hear her laugh.

"Not bad, I suppose," she said full of smiles. "You'll have to do a lot better than that. You'll get a lot of practice today. So, let's go to the bathroom first.:

I removed my bra and panty and stepped out of my heels. Melly inspected my body, running her hands front and back. She even briefly touched my tumescent organ. "So, it depends on the outfit. You can use pads or glue on some forms. They come off easily. I do It every Friday till Monday." She gave my nipple a small rub. "Either way, your body from the neck down must be hairless. I see you did something last night but we have to do something more. Your bush is a mess."

Melly was looking at the streaks and the uneven patches at my groin. "Let me have your razor and small scissors. Let me fix this."

I handed her what she needed and she scraped at areas on my chest, She closely inspected under my arms and back even asking me to bend over and scraping in my crack. She turned me around and snipped away at the crotch hair. It wasn't easy with the mall scissors. "I think we should shave it all off," she said. "Give me the foam." I handed Melly the foam that I used for shaving. She wet the area with warm water and spread the foam. I watched her red-tipped nails against the white foam, holding my growing penis. She scraped away closely and carefully removed my bush completely. She even ran the razor along my balls and wiped all down with a wet washcloth. I couldn't admire the result as Melly's hands were lightly gripping my growing cock.

"You know this will ruin the effect, right?" she said looking me straight in the face. "We need a flat front." She kissed the head with a sloppy wet kiss. "I'll have to tell Sam how I helped you dress," Melly said and swallowed me whole. I didn't have time to think or react as I came in a gush in under a minute. Melly slowly sucked out the last drops. She looked up at me with a slight grin. "Rosie will need to do this for her man," she said and let go of my cock. I stood there dazed. Melly had swallowed and acted as if it were natural. "Let's get you changed. I brought some things."

Melly looked at the collection I had laid out on the bed. "Yuck," was all she said. "I'm glad I have extra stuff and we are the same size almost." She held out a panty that appeared to be very small. She held it out for me to step into and I could see that the fabric stretched out. Still, it would be a challenge to get my man bits into it without a bulge.

"Hold still," Melly said and reached into the panty. Before I knew it, she had tucked my nuts back into my body and pulled my flaccid penis between my legs. The panty was then pulled up tight. I noticed a small mound but the bulge had disappeared. Melly appeared happy. "That's how a friend, a ladyboy, showed me how to do it."

Melly pulled some items out of one of the bags and strapped it low on my waist. She then held out a bra and I put my arms through them. It was fastened tight at the back. She inserted some small pads into the cup. "Probably a b cup but you'll need to be a C for Friday," she remarked. She rolled up stockings and attached them to the straps of the garter. A short-sleeved white blouse with puffed sleeves and a short black miniskirt were next. She then had me sit on the bed whilst she applied makeup. She drew on my brows a little darker, applied a light shadow, lashings of mascara and applied a bright red lipstick. A little rouge to the cheeks and some powder and I was almost ready. I could not see myself and wondered what I looked like.

Out of the second bag Melly pulled out a short brunette wig and tugged it into place. She brushed it and I felt the fringe on my forehead. "We should get your ears pierced. There's a lot of choice for jewelry then." Seeing the look on my face she added," don't worry, many men have both ears pierced. If you don't use them, the holes will close with time." Milly's look and smile indicated I would be using earrings for some time in the future whether Carmen liked it or not.

"OK. I brought this purse in case you didn't have one. Just your ID, wallet and lipstick for now." Melly handed me a small purse like I saw Sam wearing. It was a miniature backpack with thin straps across the shoulders. The bag was at the back. Finally, Melly helped with the shoes, linked arms with me and pronounced, "Let's go!"

I was saved by Melly's linked arm as I stumbled to keep up. Once I was out of the apartment I realized I had not even looked in the mirror. I had no idea how I looked.

Melly," I said as we got into her small car, "I don't know how I look. "

Melly's laugh was loud. She folded down the passenger mirror and asked me to look. I looked in the small mirror. It was not ideal but I did look feminine - from a distance at least. I don't think I looked my best but was grateful I had Melly with me to avoid total humiliation at the stores.

"You look OK or I would not be going out with you. Just act normal. Remember to walk with small steps, keep your voice low and it'll be fine. We are going to places I know and take my TV friends," Melly said to comfort me. "Need to look and act confident or you'll draw more attention."

We drove to the same strip mall where Sam had her store. "So," Melly started, "Don't be nervous. You must decide how far you want to go with this. Normally, once you start to dress it is impossible to stop. In my culture cross-dressing is accepted. Sam likes Melly and enjoys our time however I am dressed. Sex is also good either way," Melly laughed. "Sam didn't know she was a lesbian till she met Melly."

I wasn't sure Carmen would have the same open attitude. She had a religious family and was quite conservative. I was surprised she had spent the night with me and then weekends. We had never discussed anything like this and I was unsure still how far I wanted to go. Melly had no doubts that I wanted to be Rosie as often as she and was her persuasive best to help me.

The more time I spent with Melly and her enthusiasm and natural femininity, the harder it was to stay passive. Perhaps it was some originally impulsive desire that now was being promoted by Melly's example. She was beautiful as Melly, encouraged and supported by Sam, and confident and accepted. I don't think she was shy to admit her true gender if questioned. But why would you ask a beautiful girl if he had boy parts? I envied her life. Did I want to be like her with Carmen? Or someone else?

Melly broke me out of my sudden random thoughts. "Do you want to get your ears pierced?"

She had mentioned it before and I had considered how nice it would be to have a broad choice of earrings. Carmen seemed to change hers frequently. I recalled what Sam had said to Melly that first time: do it right or not at all. She didn't want to be seen with a man in a dress. I hoped Carmen would have the same attitude to Rosie. An idea flashed through my head that it would be awesome to go out as four girls with Carmen, Sam, Melly and me.

"Yes," I replied. "I want Rosie to look good."

Melly linked arms with me again and took me to another small outlet. It seemed there were many Asian outlets here. There were many wigs, beauty accessories and of course earrings. I didn't understand Melly's discussion with the young girl who obviously knew Melly. Within minutes I was seated in a chair and had a piercing in each ear with small studs. I hardly felt it. There was another discussion and Melly laughed.

"So, Rosie, Jenny here is asking if you are brave enough to have a small stud in your nostril too. With your Caucasian features, it would look good."

I looked at Melly blankly. I had admired ladies, especially Indian ladies, that always had a stud in their nostrils. It always looked good. How would I hide this as work? Explaining studs was easier than one in my nostril?

"Not now," I finally said. I would have liked that but didn't want to go overboard.

"OK," came Melly's retort. 'Let Jenny help you with a wig. There are cheap to expensive wigs with natural hair. But also some decent with artificial hair. Do you have a preference for style or color?"

I shook my head no. Melly removed y wig carefully. I sat in the chair frozen, an obvious male with makeup, in a skirt and blouse with close-cropped hair. There were others in the store but nobody looked at me in particular.

"Don't worry," Jenny said, "we have many men who come looking for these wigs and accessories. People don't care." She first placed a wig cap on my head and brought out several wigs. Jenny and Melly discussed the look in Vietnamese as I tried to gauge what would suit me best. Finally, we all agreed on a dark blonde wig, shoulder-length with curls. I could leave it as it or they could be pulled up into a top knot. The hair seemed real although Melly assured me that there was no way it could be real based on the price. Melly asked me to wear the wig out of the shop as it would help in selecting outfits. Before leaving, Jenny advised on the care of my piercings. Melly and I chose several pairs of earrings.

We linked arms and went out of the shop. "Let's say 'Hi' to Sam before we go for clothes," Melly suggested.

Sam was happy to see us greeting us both with hugs and kisses. "Rosie, what a difference in twenty-four hours," Sam remarked hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek. She hugged Melly too with a brief kiss on the lips. She didn't seem to mind who was watching two girls kiss like that. The store had just a few customers all looking at shoes.

"So, what are your plans?" Sam asked.

"We need to get Rosie an outfit or two and some pads," Melly responded pointing to my rather small bust.

"Go to Liberty in the next mall. Melly knows all the ladies there and will help you," Sam suggested.

"Meet later?" Melly asked

"Sorry, mum has some guests for dinner and needs my help. You can stop by later if you like."

"I'll see. Need to get Rosie ready for Friday. So let's plan on going out with her tomorrow to give her more practice," Melly said.

"Yes, OK. After I close shop at 7," Sam replied, gave us both hugs, and left to take care of her customers.

Melly drove us to a small mall ten minutes away. It was similar to the strip mall where Sam had her shop. I noticed lingerie in the window of one of the shops as well as a liquor store, another shoe shop, a sex boutique and a bar.

Melly didn't link my arm this time and we walked toward that store. As we approached the entrance Melly stopped me.

"Rosie, your balance has improved and you're walking better. Swing your hips a little and take small steps. Your skirt is tight so it should hold you back. I buy stuff here often. They cater to a younger crowd." Melly pushed me into the store. The entrance was narrow but the store was large and packed with clothing of all types on racks. As we walked in one of the assistants rushed over and hugged Melly. It was another Asian girl but this time they spoke in English.

"Jenny, meet Rosie. We need some stuff for a hot date. Nice but not too sexy. Like to go out to dinner Not for a party or flirty. Has to impress the girlfriend," Melly said with a small laugh. "She's not like Sam it seems."

"Come to the back and we'll find something nice. Any idea of color? Style?" Jenny asked.

"Rosie is new to this. So we have to help her the right outfit." Melly knew her way and moved to the back of the store. I just followed.

"She also needs some better underwear," Melly suggested. "Needs some bigger pads up top. A one-piece dress may be better. Don't think we need a cincher."

Jenny looked me up and down. "I'll be right back. Go to the dressing area and I'll meet you there."

Melly walked a few rows stopping to look at stuff. Melly browsed the racks, holding up items to her body. She was totally at ease as Melly. She also held out some items to me but I didn't want to invest too much at this time. I knew I would be faced with a choice: continue as Rosie with or without Carmen. I wanted very much for Carmen to be part of Rosie's life just like Sam and Melly but had great doubts. I wondered if Carmen would accompany Rosie on a shopping trip and choose outfits etc. I had already committed to being Rosie with my ear piercings but knew I could overcome this easily.

Jenny walked back with an armful of stuff and indicated a dressing area. This was just a space with curtains separating those trying on clothes. Jenny led the way into a corner station and all three went in.

"So, I picked out a few items that would fit well. But we need to get the undergarments first. Some of the dresses are cut low. Will you be using forms inserted or gluing on the forms?" Jenny asked as if this was just a normal question.

"She doesn't have those forms yet," Melly replied. "But perhaps by Friday? Rosie? You'll look great. Do you offer them, Jenny?" Her smile was wide.

I knew Melly loved the glue-on forms but I was hesitant. I didn't know how Carmen would react. Would it turn her off me completely if I went so far? Would it indicate I had other sexual preferences? Or would she love the natural look?

"Can we come back at the weekend after I meet Carmen," I said softly. I still hoped that all my efforts would result in Carmen liking Rosie - just like Sam liked Melly.

"No problem," Jenny said. "We have special mastectomy bras with pockets and those would be great with these silicon forms. If you want to glue them on, come back and we can give you the glue and remover." That solved the problem of the bra and the inserts.

Naturally, Melly suggested two bras with matching panties. She also whispered something to Jenny who walked away,

"Sorry, Rosie, we really should get you something and I asked Jenny to buy it for me. She'll be right back." Melly smiled disarmingly. "Which of these outfits do you prefer for Friday? Take off your skirt and blouse. Try them on, but first, let's change the bra and use these pads."

Melly removed the bra I had on and pulled the new bra on through my arms. She carefully inserted the silicon pads into the hidden pockets of the bra and tightened the straps. I looked at the selections that Jenny had brought. One was a deep blue dress. Melly slipped it on carefully over my head and tugged it down. It came midway down my thigh. It was light and stretchy and hugged my new figure. I could feel the cool silicon pads warning against my chest. The bigger size felt nicer and gave me a very good figure. Unfortunately, the V of the cut was quite deep and the black bra could be seen. Also, the dress hugged my figure but there was a noticeable 'bump' at my crotch. I had a bulge no girl would or should have. If we used glue for the breasts, the dress would have been perfect. So reluctantly I had to shimmy out of the outfit.

123456...9