Rosie Works Her Quota!

Story Info
Rosie enjoys earning her fuck money!
1.6k words
4
3.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Jack blows though the coffee shop door and goes straight into the kitchen. "Marjorie! Come here! He yells while peeling off his shirt. "Look at my back!" 

"Oh Jesus Jack, what the hell?" 

"That dang Angela. I'm going to have a talk with her manicurist. Are they deep?" 

"They are Jack...let me get the first aid kit." Marjorie says. 

"God, that woman got me good this time. Class ended and she insisted on her weekly right then and there. I mean, she is incredible, and her orgasms are amazing, but she really gouged into me with those damn nails. I swear she gets her rocks off from raking my back with those spikes." 

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it because these are going to take a while to heal." Marj states as she cleans up Jack's back and applies bandages. 

"Oh, by the way...did you notice who is in the corner booth this morning?" 

Jack answers curiously, "Who?" 

Marj drags him to the swinging door leading to the dining room and they peek out. Jack watches as Rosie, dressed in her skimpiest bikini top and panty hose with heels, strokes Jerry's hard cock. 

"Holy crap Marj, she's really getting into this." 

"Yea, she was here this morning when I opened. Already has had three 'visitors' this morning. Her works of art are hanging in the hallway to dry." 

Marc, the helicopter pilot, enters the shop just as Jerry cums all over Rosie's pantyhose. Rosie smiles and sweetly licks his cock clean. "Thanks Jerry. Please don't hesitate to text me whenever you get an urge." She smiles and kisses him on the cheek. Jerry stumbles to the door, still breathing heavy from his turn with Rosie. 

"Hey Marc...get over here handsome." She grins and slips into a new pair of thigh highs. 

Marc happily skips over to Rosie, pleased that she invited him to come see her today. 

"Hi Marc. How are you?" 

I'm good Rosie. I'm so excited about all of this, especially that you asked me to be here today. How's this going to work?" He asks. 

Rosie kisses his cheek and has him sit down in the booth. She sits on the table, straddling him, and glances down at her glistening pussy. She winks and Marc leans forward and buries his face in her slippery pink folds. Rosie moans sweetly; her hands run through his hair. "Thats it, baby!" 

Jack, still peeking through the cracked door, notices that gleam in her eye. "OMG she's going to cum. Rosie's going to cum!" He says to Marjorie, who was peeking also.  

"She is? Are you sure?" Marj quizzes him. 

"Oh yea, I've seen that look a dozen times now. Trust me, she is going to explode. I imagine all of the cocks are taking their toll." Marjorie strokes his balls softly. 

Marc slips his tongue deep inside Rosie's pussy, groaning while lapping up her sweet syrup. 

He licks and sucks her loud and sloppy. Rosie bucks and rolls her hips fore and aft, riding his face fast and hard. Her eyes roll back in her sockets repeatedly and her chest heaves, her thighs banging against his head.  

Jack licks his lips, craving her heaving dark hard candy nipples. "Fuck!"  

Watching his beauty from this POV makes Jack's pulse rise and his breathing rapid. Marjorie shifts from his balls to his cock as it grows hard, throbbing intensely. She strokes it in time with Rosie's rocking hips. "Fuck Marjorie!" 

Jack moves behind Marjorie as they watch the sensual display happening 20 feet from them. His arms reach around her and go under her shirt to her tits. He palms them tightly while pressing his hard staff against her ass. Marjorie, of course, pushes back, as she will do anything to feel that huge monster inside her.  

Jack is a bit surprised at Marjorie's sudden bold moves, she has never been overly aggressive with him. He grabs her wrists and pins her up against the door. He thrusts his hips hard against her ass. Marj exhales loudly as she mashes up against the door.  

"Hey old lady, are you thinking about getting rough with your master?" Jack whispers in her ear. Their age play is a little inside joke because Marjorie is 45 and Jack is 60! 

Marjorie grunts as she feels his hands meanly palming her tits. "Fuck you, Jack!" She turns and fires over her shoulder. "You don't have the balls to fuck a real woman little boy!" 

Jack laughs loudly as he checks on Rosie. She is riding Marc's face hard. She grabs his hands and smashes them on her tits, her own hands pulling his hair violently.  

Jack yanks Marjorie's panties down and rubs her clit fast, causing her to shiver and moan. "Fuck Marj, this view is so much hotter than watching the video you shot of Rosie and me fucking." His cock slides up and down her juicy canal. 

Rosie slides her legs onto Marc's shoulders and yells at him, "Suck that pussy flyboy. Make me cum on your face!" 

Marc lifts his head and smiles. He stands and pins Rosies hands back on the table. With her legs still on his shoulders he slams his cock deep inside her fully exposed, dripping pussy. "No sugar, I want you to cum on my cock today."  

Rosie screams, as she did not expect that to happen. She throws her arms around his neck and bites his shoulders repeatedly. 'Fuck me, hard Marc. Make me your little whore!" 

"Oh fuck!" Jack says. 'To hell with it,' he thinks and slips his cock deep inside Marjorie's pussy. Marjorie squeals and pushes back hard to get every inch of his giant unit inside her.  

"Mm mm, Marjorie your pussy feels amazing," he exclaims as he strokes her long and slow. 

Marjorie squirms and slams back on his cock, wanting it deeper and faster. "Oh my God Jack, you're fucking me. Jesus, fuck, do me. Faster Jack, faster!" 

Jack grabs Marjorie's tits for leverage and he jackhammers her pussy. He glances up and sees Rosie shaking hard on Marc's cock. Her body vibrates and her back arches, her legs wrapped around his ass as his cock pounds her pussy diabolically. Marc drenches her insides, groaning as he pumps his load deep in her pussy.  

Jack explodes inside Marjorie at the same time, triggering Marjorie's manic orgasm. Her pussy overflows with his hot slippery solvent, soaking her inner thighs. Her legs shake and she moans sweet and loud. Their mixed emanations run over Jacks balls and eventually splash on the floor. 

Jack leans down and bites Marjorie hard on her back. She squeals and squirms as he bites her over and over, leaving teeth marks all over her upper back and shoulders. "Thats what you get for doubting me, you cum slut!" 

Rosie and Marc finish up their sexy skirmish. Rosie states, "Marc you are supposed to cum on or in my stockings!"  

"I know but sugar, I couldn't help it. You're so gorgeous and I just had to feel what it's like to blast my load into that sweet pussy of yours." 

"It's ok baby. I really enjoy our fucking. She whispers in his ear, "You are only the third man ever to cum inside me. I love cock but I'm very selective about who gets to do that. Welcome to the club, stud! You owe me a helicopter ride!"  

"Marc kisses her softly and says, "I'll cum on your stocking baby, but I hope we can occasionally fuck like this." 

"Don't worry Marc, I'm sure a lot of your future cum will end up inside me!" Rosie says with her most devious smile. She kisses him on the lips and walks him to the door. "Say hi to Sue for me."  Marc leaves floating on air, thinking about how exciting it is going to be when he fucks Sue this evening. It's such a turn on to be able to talk about it as they fuck. 

Rosie strolls into the kitchen just as Jack and Marjorie are tidying up. "Hey," she says. "What are you two up to?" As if she didn't know! 

"Hey Rosie." Jack greets her. "We were just going over some figures." He winks at Marjorie, who still looks disheveled, her face red and her breathing heavy. 

Rosie winks at Marjorie as she couldn't help but overhear their moans, grunts, and overall commotion. She is also aware that they were watching so she put a bit of extra effort into her performance for their benefit. Marjorie, panting, could only stare at her as she was still vibrating from the incredible sex. 

Jack asks, "So you are getting ahead on your submissions sweets?"  

"I am. I asked some of the guys at the meeting the other night to meet me here for a session." She grins coyly. I love seeing and handling all these different cocks, and of course, all the cum." 

"Thats what I love about you, sweets!" Jack grins at her. "The sweetest pussy on earth and an absolute love of cum and cock! That's my girl! 

"Although Jack," she coos, "No one even comes close to the feeling of your cock when you pound and smash my tight pussy!" I will say Marc is a nice change of pace; size wise I mean. 

Jack grins at Marjorie and then at Rosie, "Sweets, I need you here tomorrow evening around 9pm. Bring Eric with you...It's a surprise sugar! 

"I can't wait. Your surprises are the best stud!" Rosie kisses him and then kisses Marjorie. "See you two tomorrow then." She giggles as she leaves the shop.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers