Rosie's Initiation Pt. 01

Story Info
A new Cum-in/Cum-on event in Rosie's honor.
2.6k words
3.6
1.9k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Jack is starting a new tradition. Every woman invited to join the Come-On Come-In club will experience initiation rites and this evening it's all about Rosie. All the club members, especially the husbands, must be present and participate in the rituals. Of course, Rosie is in for a surprise. Tonight's theme is 'Rosie's Fuck Fest!'

Marjorie sends the guys up to the condo upon arriving. Jessie and Lizzie show up with a new coed from the college, Mikaila (Miky for short), and three of their hot male classmates. Miky is black, smoking hot, and extremely sweet. Eric and Rosie arrive and are surprised they are the last to show. Marj told them to arrive 30 minutes after everyone else, keeping Rosie in the dark. Eric planned this whole deal with Jack. He kisses Rosie and winks, "Enjoy the evening darling!" Marj sends him up the stairs.

Jess, Liz, and Miky assist Marj with serving drinks to the club MILFs. Marj briefs the women as Jack is briefing the men. The MILFs love the idea and are excited for some hot raunchy action. Jack lays out the rules for the guys. "Ok men, I hope everyone has their strength for tonight's activities because you are going to need it." With that said, he briefs the men.

"While everyone is aware, Rosie, our newest member, has expressed her desire to become pregnant and earn the title of MILF. She and Eric have been trying and having some issues. That's where we can help, as we have in the past. Hence, the need for this meetup. Rosie is a total cum and cock slut. Eric and I believe she is going to love this."

Every man must cum in Rosie's pussy at least once. First up is Eric.

Every man will cum on Rosie, at least once.

Marjorie will be keeping tabs so make sure you check with her to get credit.

Whenever you accomplish points 1 and 2, you are free to have fun the rest of the evening

The MILFs, and others, will do everything they can to keep you properly servicing Rosie

Have fun and cum-in/cum-on often!

Meanwhile, downstairs, the MILFs have a fun time teasing with Rosie. "Oh, baby you're such a lucky slut."

"OMG Rosie, I hope you are well rested because you're going to be work over girlfriend."

"Darlin, I'm so freaking jealous."

Rosie goes along with the teasing as the women undress her. All the women get naked except for their heels, one of Jack's requirements. They all know how he loves women in heels because they make a gorgeous ass incredible.

Rosie is placed face up out on a table in the center of the room and Marjorie calls Jack.

"Were ready for you and your pack of hard dicks Mr. Jack."

Jack responds, "Perfect Marj. Send Jessie and Lizzie up please."

Marjorie lets him know there is a new girl with them. "Her name is Mikaila and she's a proverbial brick you know what, Jack!"

"Nice Marj," he says and ends the call.

Jessie and Lizzie climb the stairs with Miky to Jack's condo. They enter and the room goes silent as Miky and the girls walk in. "Hey everyone Jessie says. This is Miky, she's new to the club." Every jaw is on the floor as the 3 naked hotties appear. Jack is pleased and a big grin spreads across his face. "Eric, front and center."

Jack nods as Jessie and Lizzie meet Eric in the front of the room. Lizzie drops to her knees and licks and sucks Eric's little 4.5 incher to get him hard. Jessie, in her sweet sugary manner, grabs Eric's hands and places them on her firm perky tits while kissing him and whispering naughty things in his ear.

Jack walks over to Miky and places his hands on her perfect tits. He kisses her hard and pulls her over to his chair, setting her on his lap as Eric gets worked over. Jack plays with Miky's sweet dark nipples. In about 3 minutes time Eric's cock is hard and he is looking a bit frantic. The girls cease licking as they don't want to mess it up by him possibly blowing his first load before he is inside his wife.

Jack nods at Jessie and Lizzie, "Take them down ladies." The girls lead their naked contingent of hard and ready swinging dicks down the stairs. Miky goes to get up and Jack grabs her waist, pulling her back down onto his lap.

"Not so fast baby girl. You and I are going to get acquainted."

Raucous cheers are heard as the men ease into the room led by the girls and Eric. Rosie is up on her elbows to watch and smiles a sexy smile at her husband. "Come here and fuck your wife, baby, in front of all these sexy people." Rosie loves being an exhibitionist.

Jessie and Lizzie hold up Rosies legs and spread them wide, exposing her phat juicy pussy. Some of the MILFs were spinning Rosie up by continuously licking her all over. They are having lots of fun and give Rosie some light spasms and gasms. Rosie is tuned and ready.

Eric strolls up and slides his cock inside his wife's pussy. "It's time baby. Enjoy the evening." He whispers as he kisses her and begins to stroke his hard cock inside her. Rosie smiles and nods. "Yes baby! You too honey." She is consumed with the amount of cock and cum she will soon be the recipient of.

Jessie reaches around Eric's ass and softly massages his balls, something that really turns her on and she is incredibly adept at. Eric spasms and strokes inside Rosie hard and fast.

A line forms behind Eric and Marj grabs some of the men and lines them up around the table. "Hey guys, let's get some cum on this beauty." With that the MILFs jerk the guys off and within a minute Eric blows his load and pumps all he has inside Rosie's pussy. Two guys immediately spray cum all over her tits. Eric's limp dick slips out of his wife and Charles immediately slams his thick hard meat deep inside her slippery cock sleeve. Rosie's eyes bulge and her legs spasm as he drills her hard. After about 7 minutes Charles pumps his hot wad inside her. Cum runs down Rosies ass as her pussy overflows with the warm elixir. Lizzie sucks up a mouth full of cum from her cream pie and dribbles it into Rosie's open panting mouth.

"Fuck, Lizzie." Rosie squeals between gasps and swallows. "Thats good baby...more! Keep it coming."

The MILFs pull some of the guys into the booths as the rules are clear and it's going to take some time to accomplish the requirements. Mary and Sharon, the natural big titty MILFs, grab the college guys and start a titty fuck show. Sue grabs one of them and deep throats his throbbing cock. The titty fuckers are young guys and recover fast. Sue swallows her victims load and guides him into a doggy style fuck job. She loves every minute of this. All the MILFs do.

The party is really jumping as more moans and squeals fly around the room. Marjorie sucks the third college guy's cock and says, "Get ready to cum on Rosie's face baby, but I can't leave my station stud." Dave is his name, and he stands Marj up and leans her ass against Rosie's table. He grabs her left leg and places it on his shoulder. Sliding his cock inside her pussy he strokes her hard.

"Oh Fuck!" Marj sighs and slams her tongue down his throat. She cums hard and rips his cock out of her pussy and strokes it until he spatters Rosie's face with large cum drops. Marj grabs her clip board and checks off his name. "That was a good cum-on Randy. Now get in line to cum-in Rosie and come back and see me sweety!"

Rosie loves the feeling of hot cum all over her and asks Marj to get her a cock to suck on.

Mack takes his turn at fucking Rosie. He pounds her sweet Asian pussy viciously. Rosie smiles and begs for more. He cums hard and staggers away to recover as James takes his place. The line is long as seven guys are stroking their cocks, waiting their turn.

Rosie has Brians cock in her mouth and is jerking off Larry and Jeff. Brian pumps her throat full of cum. Rosie shivers and after choking down his load she whispers, "Brian baby, I love your cum. It's fabulous. Now come back and fuck my pussy baby!" She turns her head and swallows Larry's rigid shaft.

Meanwhile, Miky sits on Jack's lap facing him. She loves how he sucks her hard nipples and caresses her tits. "OMG Jack, that's so fucking nice." She also is somewhat shocked that she is about to be fucked by an incredibly in shape hard body older white guy with a monstrously huge cock.

"Miky, it's been so long since I've had black pussy baby and I've been craving some lately. You are gorgeous babe and I'm so glad you are here."

Miky takes his hands and leads him to his bed. She drops his shorts and his hard cock springs upward causing Miky to feel a little dizzy. The sight of that beast's size and girth scares her a little. Without shifting her gaze, she drops to her knees and licks the head. Jack's precum dribbles out and she slurps it up loudly, taking him as deep as she can down her throat. He grabs the back of her head and skull fucks her hard. "Fuck Miky! Incredible baby!" She can only take half of his cock and tries to apologize. Jack kisses her and assures her they will work on it together. Their own fun little project.

Jack fingers her tight juicy pussy. Her swollen pussy lips are fabulous, and he wants to suck her warm pink delight so bad. The contrast of her dark labia edges morphing into sweet pink inner pussy makes Jack's cock throb crazy.

The noises Miky makes are sensual as she gags but never gives in. Jack rips his cock out of her mouth and grabs her ankles, raising her legs overhead while ramming his cock between her black labia petals and deep inside her sugary walls.

He slams his pelvis against hers and she screams. "JACK! FUCK, JESUS, FUCK!" She pants and shivers frantically, loving how big his cock is, and feels. "You're fucking huge!"

Jack grabs her firm tits and drills her fast. "Yes baby! God, I love your pussy! Fuck me you sweet little whore!" Miky pants fast and hard, loving his words as they sear into her soul. She grunts and moans greedily as he strokes her pussy long and deep.

"OMG Jack your cock is so big and hard. I love it. I've never had a cock this size. Grind me baby." She coos while wrapping her legs around his waist, bucking hard and fast. "Cmon Jack. faster, Baby, faster! Make me like your fuck toy baby!"

His tightens his grip on her sweet 36C tits and smashes her nipples hard and vicious. "Thats it, Jack. Do me! Do me!"

They fuck hard and loud for 10 minutes, cumming together in a sloppy wet rage. "Miky, breathing hard and dripping sweat says, "I love white dick and I believe I have found my new favorite. Jesus Jack. Your cock is amazing, and you surely know how to use it."

"Now lay that fucking beast on my belly. I want some pictures." Jack's cum soaked white monster looks amazing lying on her dark belly, both covered in slippery cum.

"Jack smiles and kisses her. "Welcome to our club, gorgeous. You are incredibly exotic sweets and I know I won't be able to get enough of you." Jack splits her labia with the head of his cock and Miky snaps a picture. "Fuck I'm going to orgasm every time I see this." She promises.

"You can have all you want whenever you want, Jack!" Miky whispers in her breathy voice.

"Baby, we have to get down to the show and I want you to have a great time but at the end of the evening, you are staying with me tonight."

"Try and stop me," she grins, and tongue kisses him sweetly. "Just one more pic. She slides her lips around the head of his cock and has Jack snap the photo of her lips stretched around his massive unit. She winks seductively just as he snaps the picture.

'Send that one to me sweets." Jack says with a grin.

As they enter the party, everyone knows exactly what held them up and a little cheer was heard throughout the room. Miky slides in next to Lizzie and Jessie. Giggling as their eyes meet, they hug and see the pleasure in Miky's gaze.

Mark slides up behind Miky and introduces himself. "Miky lets leave these two to their duties." He grabs her hand and leads her to the most secluded booth. They talk a bit and it's not long before Miky rides him cowgirl style, loving how his cock feels inside. She steals a glance around the room at all the other cocks. She smiles to herself and fucks Mark's cock like a woman possessed, wondering if she could possibly fuck every dick in the room tonight.

It's been about 60 minutes since Eric first filled Rosie's pussy and she is still going strong. Jack strolls around greeting everyone, enjoying all the cock kisses and licks the MILFs offer. He saunters up to cum covered Rosie and smiles. Rosie's eyes get big when she sees him. "Jack! OMG Jack!" She shrieks, "God, I'm getting fucked Jack. It's so good, and so hot, and so much cum inside me and on me."

"Easy baby." Jack attempts to calm her. "You have a way to go sugar. Eric and I figured you would love a cock and cum fest like this.

"Thank you, Jack. This is so great. When are you going to fuck me babe?"

"I'll be your final cum-in tonight baby girl. Have fun and enjoy sweetness!"

Rosie turns back to fucking and sucking and Jack continues his stroll, greeting members and kissing, licking, or fingering every one of his clients. All of them just want to experience his magical cock as well as his muscular body.

The room is a fuck rage and Jack is pleased with his creation. Marjorie presses a buzzer and most activity ceases, and the noise dies down.

"Ok everyone. We have met the cum-in requirement except for one individual. I won't mention his name, but his initials are 'Jack'.

Everyone laughs as Jack gives Marjorie credit for scoring one on the boss. "We are going to take a fifteen-minute break and when we resume, our member of honor, Rosie, will be presented face down and open for business doggy style!"

"The one thing I didn't consider is the abuse my bathrooms will absorb during these events. I might have to upgrade those." Jack thinks as the crowd scatters to tend to their personal care before the resumption of activities.

The MILFs crowd around Rosie and lick all the cum off her body. Lizzie keeps spitting her lickings in Rosie's mouth. Rosie grabs her face in both hands and kisses her hard. "More!" She begs.

Jessie, Lizzie, and Miky follow the men upstairs. They mingle through the room kissing and sucking cock, making sure the guys are ready for round two.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers