Cum-in-Cum-on Meetup

Story Info
A new venture is revealed for the MILF club.
3k words
4.13
8.4k
7
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Around town the buzz is flying. The MILF network is singing about some surprises in store for everyone. It is rumored that a new woman is being introduced and the kicker is, all the MILFs are required to bring their husbands. Some of them call Jack and complain. He assures them it will be fine.

Rosie spent the afternoon at the spa being pampered with a massage and getting freshly waxed. Jack loves bald pussy and she aims to please her huge man-whore. "How do I look?" She queries her husband, Eric.

Eric assures her she looks incredibly hot. Her short white sundress and slip on sandals, with the raised platform as well as her lacy black thong contrast perfectly with her long jet-black hair. Rosie's perky firm tits and her hard chewy licorice like nipples breath free sans a bra.

"What's this meetup about babe?" Eric asks as they leave the house.

Rosie nervously answers. "I'm not sure. The rumor mill says there will be lots of surprises for this women's support group." She hopes her fib won't come back to bite her in the ass.

They ring the bell and Marjorie opens the door, inviting them in. She instructs Eric to climb the stairs to Jacks condo for the men's meeting. She kisses Rosie on the cheek. You stay here with us gorgeous. Rosie looks around a bit bewildered.

She recognizes Macey and Sue from her video call with Jack the previous morning, happy to see familiar faces, she waves to them. Both MILFs are infatuated with their newest Asian plaything.

"Rosie, you know we have seen almost every inch of you girl and we like what we see." Sue, a somewhat quiet woman of action, softly kisses Rosie on the cheek and hugs her arm closely.

"What's going on with the husbands?" Rosie asks.

"We're not sure. Jack's going to have a talk with them supposedly."

"God, my husband doesn't know I'm fucking Jack nor does he know I'm paying him." Rosie responds.

"Ours do but lots of the other MILF's husbands don't know. We don't know why Jack is talking to all of them at once."

They get a drink and mingle with the other MILFs. Rosie garners everyone's attention. "Video girl!" Most all say as they recognize her from Marc's video. Others quip:

"Nice body."

"Love your technique."

"Took me six months to see Jack's condo."

"So you are Jack's new fuck-toy. Welcome sweety!

"How many kids do you have?" Asked another.

"Umm, none yet."

"Don't worry sugar...Jack will fix that in no time." All the MILFs laugh heartily at that one.

Macey and Sue don't recognize all the women.

"Check out the college girls." Macey points them out.

Lizzie introduces them. "Hi. I'm Lizzie. I met Jack at the country club where I work. This is my friend Jessie."

"Wow," Macey proclaims. "Jack's working the coed category. Ladies, you two girls look very young compared to this crowd."

"I'm 19," Lizzie says, "and Jessie is 18." We're in college and Jack said this would be worth our while, so here we are!"

Rosie states, "I guess we are all in the same boat, wondering what's up."

The MILFs all give Rosie, Lizzie, and Jessie, the once over, fearing they may lose their coveted places on Jack's roster to these three beauties. Lizzie overhears a comment by a MILF, "I remember when my ass was that firm and tight." It makes her smile knowing she is in their heads.

Meanwhile upstairs, Jack ensures the husbands each have a drink, beer, or whatever. He opens the meeting by introducing himself and explaining his businesses. "I run a fitness business and Jack's MILFs. If you are here...that means your wife is one of my MILFs."

The murmers in the room grow silent. About half already knew that their spouses pay Jack to fuck and are ok with it. The other half had to be talked down a bit. Some of them suspected it, due to their wife's not bugging them for sex anymore, as well as the huge outlays of cash. Some couldn't get it up to fuck, no matter what.

Jack explains the new partnership he is starting with 'The Nylon Wife'. He states: "For the MILFs that participate, every pair of cum stockings they 'create' will earn a 10% reduction in their fucking fees. I'm hoping I can count on you guys to get back to fucking your women, or at least assisting them to create some Cum-on-Cum-in products for the business. Think about it like this...you get some erotic sex and the wifey pays out less of your money for her jollies with me. Trust me, these women want the discounts so have fun 'working' the crowd. A win-win for everyone!"

Jack is very convincing. The husbands, facing their reality, as well as the erotic possibilities, agree to give it a try. They get along great and have a few beers together. They are quite eager to get started, chatting about which of the MILFs they have always had their eyes on. Some even discuss openly how much they will love fucking each others wife.

Alan tells Marc, "God I've always wanted to get my hands on Sue's sweet ass."

Marc nods and agrees. "Enjoy dude." As all he can think about is fucking Macey. Its going to be a free for all cum fest. Jack is pleased.

Eric approaches Jack and says he didn't know Rosie was fucking him but he was ok with it. He tells Jack, "My work is a killer and I just can't deal with her needs right now. Maybe this will improve our sex life."

The men thank Jack for his services and what he does for the community. They commit to do their part to ensure the venture will be a success. 'That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be,' Jack mused.

While Jack conducted his meeting with the guys, Sarah spoke to the women gathered in the coffee shop about the Cum-on-Cum-in venture. The women caught on quickly. Most of them put 2 and 2 together and were already dreaming about how many men they could get to cum on them.

Anna sits stunned. Her mind running wild imagining how many different shapes and sizes of cocks she could experience. Her hands shake as her pussy pulses hard and her nipples ache to be licked and sucked. Most of the MILFs sport like expressions.

"Hand jobs are fine. If that's all you desire." Sarah assures them. "It's totally up to you how you 'paint your canvas.' Have fun earning your fuck money! I brought 2 cases (50 each) of nylons so let's get busy and have fun ladies!"

They excitedly chat and as they have another drink, many are battling the urge to get started. Sarah opens the carton and in no time the 50 packages of nylons are distributed, the new uniform of the evening. Some of the horniest MILFs grab two.

"It's almost like we will be getting Jack's cock for free!"

"We fuck, so we can fuck Jack!"

"Cum-on me so Jack can Cum-in me! What a concept!"

Those lines became the resounding joke themes of the evening.

Jack leads the group of husbands down to the coffee shop. Everyone, take 30 minutes so spouses can talk. This is a lot of information. If you want to stay after for the festivities, you can, or you could call it a night.

Everyone pairs off to tend to their own issues. It only takes 5 minutes for a MILF to display the first cum-on contribution. Macey, the most aggressive MILF in the gaggle, wastes no time jerkin off her husband Rick and strutting around for all to see, proud of her cum covered silk. Her act pulls the trigger to the fuck fest, which makes Jack smile.

"I might just have to keep this set for a souvenir," Macey teases.

All the MILFs and their significant others get right to fucking. The place sounds like a moan convention with a few screams tossed in every now and then.

Jack strolls around listening to the juicy dirty talk. He watches, seeking new techniques, as if he doesn't know them all. It was sweet to see his MILFs fucking from a different POV. 'Nice to catch a break,' he thinks. Some of the MILFs pet his cock as they freely chat while their husbands grind away at them. The MILFs get bolder as they grow comfortable with the voyeurism.

Marc the pilot, finishes coating his wife Sue's stockings, and strolls over to her friend Macey.

"Macey, I'd love to cum on you, baby."

Macey smiles and exchanges winks with Sue. She grabs Marc's cock and says, "You don't know how many years I've wanted to hear you say that." She slips into new pantyhose and pulls him into a booth. "Fuck me now Fly Boy!"

She nods toward Rick, urging Sue to go suck his cock. Sue smiles big and is on her knees in front of him, bobbing her head for the enjoyment of the crowd.

Jack finds Lizzie and Jessie and guides them up to his condo. "What do you think ladies?"

Lizzie responds first, "Wow Jack. You got some wild stuff going on."

Jessie looks excitedly at Lizzie and then blurts out, "We want in!"

Jack smiles and kisses both on the cheek. They throw their arms around his neck and kiss him hard, both grinding their crotch on his hips and thighs.

"OK," Lizzie says. "We are dying to see your cock, Jack. The MILFs confirmed you have the biggest cock in the south."

Jack smiles and drops his shorts. His cock springs out and both girls look like they are in shock. Finally, they look at each other and tentatively reach their hands out to touch it. "OMG," Jessie moans. "Jack, you're so huge. That's bound to hurt."

Jack laughs and states, "Ladies, I have no intentions of hurting anyone. We'll take it slow. I guarantee it will fit sweets and you'll love it, with the right amount of cash."

Jessie and Lizzie giggle, their eyes twinkling with excitement. Both start licking Jack's cock. "Mmmm, that's my girls" Enjoy cuties!" The girls lick and suck Jacks cock for 20 minutes. Jack makes the decision to cum on their faces and tits due to time constraints. Both girls stop Jack, strip, and slip into the thigh highs Sarah gave out for a starter set.

"Jack, we need these discounts bad. Your fee schedule is high. We're just a couple of poor college girls with the need for your gorgeous cock. Now cum-on us, not in us! At least this time." They giggle at their pun.

The girls lay on Jack's bed, legs spread and continue licking and stroking his cock. Their sweet coos and moans gouge Jack's sexual regulator and he blasts the gorgeous young cuties with a huge load of cum. Splashing it in wide streaks across their leggings, he paints 2 masterpieces with his broad strokes.

"Next time...it's cum-in ladies." He grins.

"Next time for sure Jackey." The horny babes agree.

Lizzie and Jessie experience lots of mini orgasms watching Jack pump cum streams on them. They hold each other tight as they watch his high pressure cum cannon open its valve and lay waste to the landscape, completely mesmerized.

"Fuck," Jessie says, "I never thought one cock could produce so much cum!" Lizzie laughs at her awakening.

Jack ensures them that if they catch him early in the morning, his load is twice this.

"I've cum like 5 times today girls. It's my jam ladies!"

The cuties smile and giggle sweetly.

They peel off their stockings and fold them into the original package. Pulling out their cameras, the girls capture a 'Jack dick pic.' "Sarah said a cock picture brings a higher price!"

The girls lick each other clean, as well as Jack's cock, prior to returning to the coffee shop. Jack smacks their ass and says, "Go earn that money sweets!"

Everyone reassembles and spirits are high. Jack takes Rosie into the kitchen and asks her how it went with Eric.

"He seems alright...relieved actually." She comments. "He hates not satisfying me but we talked and he said he will make an effort. No worries, Jack, his dick is only 4 inches. He's built for cum-on, not cum-in!" She laughs heartily at her pun. "You're my cum-in guy!"

"God what are they putting in the drinks here? Everybody wants to be a comedian lately."

They share a laugh and Jack grabs her and kisses her hard. "Baby, I had a cum-on surprise for you tonight, meaning I was going to lay you out so every one of the guys could cum on you or in you, but this nylon thing supersedes that plan. Everyone is going to fuck their nylons tonight."

"It's ok Jack," she states. "I'm kind of interested in seeing Eric's cum on mine. I haven't seen his cum in over a year."

Jack shakes his head and laughs. "What have I created?"

He unties the string around her neck which holds up the top of her sundress and lets it fall, exposing her delicious tits and hard dark nipples. Jack licks and sucks then roughly. Rosie moans saying, "Fuck Jack, dont start something we can't finish."

He steps back and grins at his sweet fuck-toy. "You're right...Go have fun sweets!"

Jack and Rosie leave the kitchen and are greeted by all manner of fucking. Rosie grabs Eric and takes him to a booth. Jack watches as she sensually slips out of her sundress and into her thigh highs and lays down on the table. Jack's cock throbs seeing her perky tits and hard nipples being licked and sucked by Eric.

She pulls Eric on top of her and three minutes later he does hit the target and creates their first contribution on her thighs. "Money in the bank." Eric spikes it!

Rosie struts around happily, relieved that Eric performed for her. She is also relieved she doesn't have to hide her sexual escapades with Jack anymore.

Naked MILFs and husbands are fucking, sucking, and cumming like mad. Most swap partners freely. MILFs in panty hose are observed searching for an idle dick. Jack witnesses Lizzie and Jessie giving a couple of the hubby's head, coaxing their cocks to get hard and cum on their thigh highs. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

Sarah walks up and takes Jack's hand and kisses him on the cheek. "Jack," she says. "It seems that our venture is off to a big 'fucking' success."

Jack shakes his head at her corny little joke.

"I hope so," he remarks. "I guess we won't know until you get back and start selling."

"The numbers look promising. I really think the dick pics are the key. My buyers love it." Sarah offers. "My clients seem to be very excited to have access to American pussy, cocks, and cum."

"Well Ms. Sarah, since everyone is doing their thing here. Would you like to come upstairs for a drink?"

"I thought you would never ask!" Sarah smiles. Slipping her hand in Jack's, she has a mini orgasm, soaking her panties for the fifth time today. She grabs the last two pairs of panty hose. She personally doesn't like panty hose but lots of her customers desire the Cum-on style. Apparently, some women, as well as some guys, gain erotic pleasure from wearing cum stained pantyhose, especially when a pic of the actual cum staining tool is available.

"Maybe we should include a pic of the girls cum dripping pussy too!"

"I like that idea!" Jack affirms.

Sarah is excited to see if Jack's cock can bust the center seam of her panty hose and fill her pussy full of his gloriously thick cum.

Jack starts the cameras and throws Sarah on the bed. He grabs her tits and rams his monster cock inside her silk covered pussy, splitting the seam with his first thrust. The angry beast pounds her pussy viciously and floods it and the hose with his warm paste. Sarah wraps her legs around his ass and drives her pussy hard against his thrusting pipe. She squeals every time his cock slams into her cervix. She knows this version will become her best seller. "Fuck Jack, hurt me baby. Fuck-fuck-fuck it harder, faster."

Jack grabs her hair and pulls it hard as he repeatedly smashes against her, while licking and biting her shoulders, neck, and tits. Jack's balls scream at him as he loads her quim with his thick sauce. The silky mixture of his thick cum and Sarah's sweet juice flooding her hose triggers her craziest orgasm ever.

"I want your hubby to see my marks. I want him to know how hard we fucked baby girl." Jack whispers in her ear.

Sarah loves the little pains he inflicts on her, shaking and cumming like a filthy cum starved whore.

"Dont worry Jack, I'll fill him in!" She responds and licks his neck and face.

"Your pussy is absolutely incredible sweets!" Jack tells her as they tongue kiss over and over.

"I think I'm going to be making frequent visits to talk business here with you," She says with her seductive grin.

"Sugar, you visit me anytime you desire. I love our creatives process."

Sarah pushes him off and slips out of her cum soaked and ripped pantyhose, donning a new pair and ginning at Jack.

"Cum to me you slut fucker and slay me again!"

Jack wastes no time and again viciously hammers his thruster into overdrive, grabbing Sarah's ankles and grinding the beast deep, hard, and fast. Sarah orgasms again, panting and moaning as their slippery bodies enjoy this contact sport. Jack cums hard, his final effort of the day results in another masterpiece.

They drift into LaLa land, wrapped tightly around each other, ending an erotically perfect day, content in the celebration of their new creation.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers