Rosie's Initiation Pt. 02

Story Info
The group enjoys the second round with Rosie!
1.7k words
4.63
1.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers

The group reassembles to finish the job, to finish Rosie!

The men file upstairs noisily comparing notes about all the Milfs and especially the 3 hotties. The girls continue to work the room, serving drinks and wiggling their perfect asses, loving the appreciation as well as the hands all over them. 

Jack lets everyone know that they did a great job and Rosie is loving her party. Eric agrees and is really pleased with the effort the guys are making. 

"OK guys...the final round is all doggie style...one of Rosie's favorite positions. Remember, one in and one on...Hopefully the Milfs can keep the energy up so everyone can get across the finish line." 

Marc clears his throat and asks, "Hey Jack, how come you didn't check the blocks in round one?" 

Jack looks at Miky and grins, "Well, a good way to put is that I was somewhat distracted! Don't worry boys, I'm going to take care of her real good at the end of the evening!" 

Marj texts Jack that Rosie is all set up and begging for more cock and cum.  

"Ok ladies, lets roust the mangy group back downstairs for more hot sexy fun!" 

Jessie, Lizzy, and Miky guide the guys down the stairs and kiss them on the cheek as they flow into the main room.  

Rosie is lying face down on the end of a table...legs spread and a pillow under her hips. Her gorgeous ass is on full display and her delicious pussy, although showing some signs of bruising, has never looked so inviting. 

Eric walks around the table and smiles at Rosie. "You ok baby?" 

"Yes Eric, now please fuck me. Let's get this train rolling baby!" 

Eric smiles and slathers his precum dripping cock on her lips, then walks around the table and slides his cock inside her pussy slowly. Rosie's ass shakes and she clenches a bit and then relaxes. On the second stroke, she moans and attempts to push back against him. Eric grabs her hips and drills her hard.  

Jessie and Lizzy take up positions under the table, loving the point of view watching his cock splitting her tight pink flower. Jessie grasps Erics balls and massages them tenderly. He spasms and unloads his third cum shot of the night inside his wife.  

Rosie arches her back and groans loudly. "Oh yes baby, give mommy that hot sauce just like that!"   

The crowd erupts in a frenzy and the raging party is back on. Milfs grab guys and do their own versions of doggie on every table, chair, and against the windows...anywhere they desire. The big titty Milfs love the college dudes hammering their fat pussies, the smacking flesh pounding out a raucous beat. 

Eric withdraws and Jessie and Lizzy take turns licking Rosie's cream pie as well as Eric's cock, giggling and kissing, swapping cum into each other's mouths. 

The guys continue one after another, stroking and fucking Rosie hard and fast. The second round has morphed into a much less sensual erotic fuck deal and into manic hard vicious pounding. Everyone is just cum crazy, loving the feel of hard orgasms, one after another. 

The guy's coat Rosies back and hair in cum. Marg is loving the feel of slathering the warm offerings all over Rosie's body. Occasionally she presents her fingers to Rosie as a sort of refreshment. Rosie sucks and licks her fingers feverishly, gobbling every drop of cum she is offered. 

Jack continues to walk the room, Miky attached to his arm. Some of the Milfs roll their eyes and snicker, "Looks like Jacky boy has a new flavor!" 

"Yea, at least for this month!" they giggle and laugh before sucking more cock and getting their pussies stroked from behind. 

Jack stops at each booth, again, observing techniques, offering a few pointers, and thoroughly loving the way that Miky caresses his balls the whole time. Halfway around the room, Miky finds an open chair right in Rosies view, and pushes Jack down to a sitting position. Desiring to put on a little show for the crowd, as well as send a message to Rosie. 

She smiles deviously and drops to her knees, grasping Jacks thick shaft and licking it seductively from base to tip. She slathers her tongue around the head and slides her lips over it, sucking hard. She repeats her incredible action 3 times and senses Jack tensing, feeling his balls tighten against the base of his cock. 

She stops licking as she doesn't want to be a spoiler, knowing the big finally is for Jack to fuck Rosie and fill her with his giant load for the crowd. Smiling sweetly, she slowly strokes his cock with her hand and sits on his lap, his cock pinned between their bellies. She kisses him hard, her arms around his neck. Her intense sensual manner sends a murmur through the crowd, exactly the effect she desires. 

Breaking off the kiss, she stares into his eyes, communicating to him that she desperately wants his huge cock inside her. Jack starts to melt, making it obvious that this little vixen holds a bit of power over the hulking stud. She then rises off his lap and turns facing Rosie, sitting back on top of him, his cock fitting nicely in her juicy slit. 

Miky stares at Rosie as she rides him slowly, her hand forcing his cock between her slippery petals, outer fucking him and rubbing the head of his cock on her clit. Her body vibrates capriciously, moaning and thrashing her head side to side, experiencing the wildest debauchery of her life. 

Rosie flashes hard watching this sexy gorgeous young woman perform her tantalizing dance for her cum king. Her own erotic vibrations are manic as she cums from the constant pounding yet also the visual images before her.  

"Jesus' fuck!" she screams as she orgasms, shaking, gripping the table with white knuckles. She spits and groans as the pleasure spikes repeatedly gouge her.  

Miky watches the Asian beauty, amazed at the way she orgasms, somewhat wishing she was in Rosie's arms right now, experiencing her orgasm up close and personal. She arches her back and screams as she squirts copious amounts of fluid onto the floor. 

The noise from the crowd erupting is outrageous. Everyone had stopped their actions to witness the show. "Fuck yes!" was the most resounding comment that rings through the room.  

Jack is raging at this point. The gorgeous black beauty teases him to the brink. He grabs her and lifts her off his lap. Grabbing her hair and smashes his mouth against hers, slamming his tongue down her throat. He sets her down on the chair and rounds the table, just in time as the last guy finishes his cum in. 

He slides his hands over Rosie's ass and runs his cock over her slippery pussy. Jessie and Lizzy grin, ready for a treat. Jack slips the head of his cock inside Rosie's pussy. Her reaction is incredible. Her whole body shakes, and she screams his name, eyes bulging, spine rattling, horror movie stuff. 

The crowd moves closer as Jack feeds her his thick shaft, halfway, stroking her slowly so she has a chance to adjust to his size and girth. She's had his whole member deep inside her many times before, but this is different. Her pussy is so sore from the incessant pounding of the evening and Jack knows he must be gentle. 

He slips her the whole length, grinding her softly. He feels her pushing back, moaning for him to go faster. Jack takes her lead and without increasing pressure, he strokes her faster. Jessie and Lizzy take turns licking his balls, itching for the load of cum they know will be huge. 

Jack looks up and sees Miky, still sitting in the chair, directly in front of them. She slid down, her ass just on the edge, leaning back, legs spread. Her fingers ply her juicy pussy and her other hand gripping her tits. She strokes her fingers in time with Jacks thrusts and pants hard, beads of sweat running down between her tits. 

That does it for Jack. With a loud grunt and a roar, he unloads a torrent of cum inside the petite Asian. Flooding her insides with such a volume her lip seal around his cock fails and cum explodes, most of it running down his ball sack, and some lands on directly on Jessie and Lizzies faces. He continues to pump, then he rips his cock out and strokes it with his hand, pumping long ribbons across Rosie's ass and up her back. The amazed crowd erupts. 

Most of the Milfs have seen Jack's capabilities before but the guys are stunned and some start to feel a bit inadequate. Jack groans as he squeezes the last drop of cum out of his python. He steps back and allows Jessie and Lizzy to clean both his cock and Rosie's pussy of their mixed emissions.  

The crowd begins to clap, backslaps and high fives are in order. The Milfs help Rosie up and everyone asks if she enjoyed the evening, and declare they are happy for her and agreeing that she is one sexy and tough sweetie. She took a pounding that most of the Milfs declare they could not handle.  

Jack kisses Rosie and whispers in her ear. "Saved the best for last gorgeous!" 

Rosie kisses him hard saying, "Thank you Jack. This was very special! 

Eric steps up and holds his wife. "Did you have fun baby?" 

Rosie softly kisses him and winks at him, knowing their little secret is safe between them! "I had a blast darling. Thank you for arranging this for us!" 

The crowd cleans up and then slowly disperses. Marjorie straightens up the place with the help of the girls. Amazed that 3 pairs of panties and a bra were left behind. "Oh well, toss them in the lost and found girls!" 

A new tradition is born in the cum-in/cum-on club. A pretty good one Jack ponders. 

As the last of the crowd departs, Jack turns to find Miky waiting patiently. He slowly approaches her. He slides one arm around her back and one under her legs, lifting her into a carry position. Kissing her sweetly he then whispers just for her, "Let's go to bed darling!" 

Miky responds, "At last lover...I'm yours to use as you see fit!" 

Jack carries the beauty up the stairs, kicks the door closed and proceeds to consume the most delicious woman he has had in quite a while.  

Well, at least in the last three days! 

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers