Rotters and Scoundrels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Lorraine sent Janine a link to a members account she had created for her, from there Janine could see all the videos and past streams Lorraine had archived for her paying fans. Hey eyes immediately drawn to the most recent video: 'I almost got caught playing with myself near my daughter in law.' and immediately clicked on it. The video opened with Lorraine, naked and holding the camera selfie style while walking through the house whispering.

"Good day slack-bobs, I'm about to take another Jolly Japes request. So ever since my son and his wife moved in you absolute rotters keep asking me to do a risky adventure around them. The thought of trying something around my son gives me the shudders, that's just not cricket. But he's currently out so I'm going to give myself a naked orgasm in the same room as my daughter in law." Janine would later ask Lorraine why she kept saying she was her daughter in law when Julian and her aren't married, Lorraine would reply that it is one of the many embellishments happening to keep men paying membership fees.

Lorraine placed the camera on the floor by the kitchen door, showing her sitting naked in the hallway while on the other side Janine sat oblivious. She then sat down, spread her legs, and began to ease a dildo in and out of her pussy. Despite all she had been through and seen, Janine was still shocked at seeing upstanding and proper Lorraine masturbating so lustfully, whispered moans escaping her mouth with every thrust. Even though Janine knew it was fake and knew what was about to happen, she still felt her heart leap into her throat as the video showed her getting up and Lorraine retreating further from the door, her heavy breathing only barely stifled by her hand clasped over her mouth.

The video finished with Lorraine having an intense but quiet orgasm before reaching for the camera. Janine's heart was beating with the excitement of what she had seen and been a part of, before scrolling down to see the members' comments.

'You're top notch as always, but I have to admit your DIL is a DILF'

'you realise what DILF stands for right?'

'shut up, I wanna fuck her, is that better?'

'I agree, next time you should ask her for a helping hand.'

'I'm definitely putting in more money to request more scenarios involving the DIL. I want to see you between her legs licking her pussy by the end of the month.'

As Janine read the comments her stomach began to tingle, these men would be getting their wish soon enough.

...

Janine was enjoying her conversation with Lorraine, it was the usual discussion about nothing in particular. The only difference between this and the thousands of other small chats they had been forced through during the lockdown was that Lorraine had a vibrator in her knickers activated by tips on her live stream. They were both pretending Janine couldn't hear the vague buzzing or see Lorraine's face going through a series of contortions every so often.

Eventually Lorraine made her excuses and left, just long enough to go turn off the camera and come straight back.

"Well that was jolly enjoyable." She exclaimed. "Now comes the fun part. I was thinking the next video should end with you catching me. So one absolute scoundrel has requested that I masturbate on your bed, my scheme is that I tell them I am quickly getting better acquainted with my toys while you take a shower, then you come back from your shower early and catch me. The best part is you can return from your shower wrapped in a towel. That will drive the viewers downright barmy."

Janine felt a tingle in her stomach, she was about to reach the point of no return.

...

"Lorraine! What are you doing?" Janine watched herself yell for the hundredth rewatch of the video. There she was; wet, dripping, with only a towel covering her body walking in on a livestream. Lorraine was right about the reaction she would get, the comments section was like a pack of wild animals salivating over some meat.

'get her to drop the towel!!'

'no, don't turn the camera off now, things were starting to get good.'

'if you pause at 16:32 you can more of the DIL's cleavage as she adjusts the towel.'

'god I hope this leads to us seeing more of the DIL.'

'tell the DIL I will honest to god pay £100 to see her in the next video. But I want to see all of her.'

Janine scanned the comments and began to touch herself at thoughts of what she had agreed to.

...

"So it's been a bit awkward around the house the last couple of days, I'm guessing you want an explanation about what happened." Lorraine began, looking at Janine but keeping her body angled for the camera on a tripod next to their conversation.

"Why are you filming this?" Janine asked, making sure to keep to her role as someone ignorant, unwilling but curious. Her character not questioning why this little meeting was taking place at midnight with Julian asleep upstairs.

"I'll explain that too. It may be a bit mindboggling but I have a little show on the internet..."

"You're a pornstar?" Janine interrupted.

"I wouldn't put it so savagely but basically yes. I put on shows and take requests on a live stream."

"So they're watching right now?" Janine responded, giving a look at the camera that was somewhere between sneering and awkward self-consciousness.

"They are watching, and I also have this earpiece in, so every time someone on the stream tips over £50 I have agreed to let them whisper an order in my ear."

"£50 an order, wow that's a lot, and you're going to do it no matter what they ask?" Janine asked, watching Lorraine clasp her ear as she received the first tip order.

"Yes, as it happens one of the ne'er do wells just gave me £50, so now I have to do the rest of this chit chat naked." Lorraine acknowledged as she began to unbutton her floral blouse. Although this would be the third time Janine had seen Lorraine naked in person, she still didn't need to act much to channel her bug eyed confused wonder at the lewd body her boyfriend's mother maintained under the cardigans and corduroy. "Enjoying the sights?"

"Wow that's so brave, do you not feel nervous stripping off in front of me."

"Actually I think it's quite a lark." She said sitting back down, only to have another order mumble in her ear. "I'm actually quite the ditsy slut. I have dirty sex holes that anyone can violate at any time, would you like to give me a spanking?" Janine figured out that this was an order but decided to act otherwise.

"Oh, no Lorraine. Look I'm fine with you doing this, it is your house. But you have to admit this is weird." Janine stuttered, staring at her feet.

"Don't worry honey, what I just said was another order."

"So you have now made £100 so far. That's pretty easy money... if you are the type who's into this sort of thing." Janine led, she was hitting every plot beat Lorraine had laid out.

"Well I never thought I was the type at first, but it was all so jolly fun that I really got into it. If you ever felt a bit fruity I'm sure you'd have fun too. In fact I... hold on." Lorraine stopped as another order hit her ear. "Oh you deviant devil. He wants me to get you to squeeze my breasts."

"Woah, I'm not a part of this, you're the one getting all the money." Janine objected, backing away from Lorraine.

"Oh, how about if I bum you this £50? Just to squeeze my breasts, easy money, and I know you're short of currency right now."

"I dunno, it'll be weird, I've never squeezed another woman's breasts before and you're my mother in law" Janine reasoned, lying on both accounts.

"Go on, give them a quick squeeze and get yourself some lunch money." Lorraine goaded. Janine acted like she was weighing up the options, before quickly groping Lorraine's breasts and falling backwards, giggling nervously. "There we go, the easiest £50 you've ever earned I'll bet. Hang on a tick..." another order was whispered in Lorraine's ear. "This rascal says there's another £50 for you if you stroke my pussy."

"OK, no. I'm putting my foot down, you can't trick me into slowly becoming a porn star like you." Janine replied, putting a smile on Lorraine's face as if she had been too eager too soon it wouldn't have been believable.

"Sorry whoever you are, I'll process a refund for you at the end of the stream. But the rest of you scallywags, let's keep the requests to me." Janine sat awkwardly at the lul in the conversation her refusal had caused before seeing Lorraine clutch her ear again. "They want me to fetch a dildo and masturbate in front of you."

"I'm going to bed." Janine laughed as she began to leave, surprised that Lorraine didn't stop her. She went upstairs and just as she was about to enter her room, received a text message from Lorraine that read 'wait in the linen closet, the door looks like a bedroom door and I can knock on it without waking up Julian.'

The linen cupboard was hot, it was the same room as the boiler to keep towels warm so Janine was beginning to sweat when 20 minutes later she heard a knock on the door. She put on her best groggy look to convey she was sleeping and opened the door a crack to find Lorraine stood with a collar attached to a leash, and a camera on a selfie stick.

"Before you say no. One of the hooligans is actually quite wealthy. He says he'll pay you £100 just to take me for a walk like a dog. No funny business, on your part anyway." Lorraine explained holding out her leash.

"Shhh, keep it down my husband is still sleeping." Janine added to the atmosphere. "£100? This is so weird. Fine I'll do it." She snatched the leash from Lorraine's hand and walked her downstairs. "So is this just to the back garden or something?"

"Remind me never to gift you a puppy. You don't just walk a dog to the back garden, you bally well take them into the countryside for some exercise. I'd say to the nearby hill and back."

"No way, you're willing to walk like that out in public? What if you get seen?"

"Push posh. It's half midnight on a weekday in the countryside." Lorraine reasoned. "I'll tell you what, let's make a bet, that's always a lark. I'm so confident we won't be seen that if we are you can have every tip I've received tonight."

"That is confident." Janine acknowledged as Lorraine once again clasped her ear.

"One of my followers has told me to make it, quote unquote, more interesting. So they're saying how about you get to choose our walking route, you can wander wherever you want and if I am seen within fifteen minutes you get to keep all my tips. However if we go fifteen minutes without being seen, we have a switcheroo and I get to walk you back home." Once again Janine sensed that if she appeared too eager it wouldn't sell the slow corruption.

"No, I'm not getting naked outside." She stated with her arms folded.

"Oh no, nothing that rotten. Just after fifteen minutes you put on the leash, you'd still be in your clothes, you'd just be led by your naked mother in law." Lorraine gave her a subtle wink to suggest this was the perfect scheme so Janine, after some appropriate fuss, agreed.

Lorraine had been right that such a bet would be a lark. Janine pulled her out of the house and immediately her mind whirred trying to think which route would be most likely to have a person. She dragged Lorraine ahead with haste as she headed towards the village she knew would be empty, but perhaps a car would come down the main road. She knew she was looking forward to losing the bet and seeing the comments under the video of her being walked like a dog, but that didn't stop her inner competitive side from pushing her forward. The village was quiet as they were expecting.

"Urgh why is the village so empty." She complained as Lorraine gave her camera a big smile. "Maybe if I wait by the main road someone will drive by."

"And if they do they'll see a naked woman walking her daughter in law. Times up I'm afraid."

"Already? No way that was fifteen minutes!" Janine responded in genuine disbelief, it was a surprisingly short time when you're enjoying yourself. Lorraine took off her collar and slowly wrapped it around Janine's neck, moving her black curly hair out of the way to clip the buckle in place. She could feel the triumph of Lorraine's audience as she blushed in just a taste of degradation.

"Alright little puppy, let's get you home." Janine began to walk but felt a tug on the leash. "Heel! You will walk behind me so I can keep you in shot with my naked body." Being ordered around by a naked woman reawakened that tingle inside Janine, as she tried desperately to hide her arousal at the mild situation she was in. Lorraine slowly strutted, giving the audience plenty of time to drink in her naked body and the humiliation of the clothed woman on a leash behind her. "Cheer up my dear, you may not have gotten your mitts on all my tips. But you've still earned £150 tonight."

"That is crazy." Janine replied. As she did so a car zoomed past them on the main road, honking their horn to show appreciation of the situation his headlights had momentarily highlighted. "Where was he earlier?"

"You're just an unlucky duck I'm afraid." Lorraine purred as she stroked her naked body. "Me, I find it thrilling that someone just saw me in the altogether. How did you feel?"

"It felt weird, my stomach was full of butterflies when we first started, just as I began to calm down he drove by and now my heart is going a mile a minute." Janine replied honestly.

"Rather exciting isn't it? Can you see why I do it now?"

"I think I'm getting it. I'd never in a million years do it myself but I'm starting to understand the appeal." Janine explained, clearly leaving out more bait for Lorraine's viewers.

"Have you never been naked in a public place before?" Lorraine asked, knowing the real answer but prompting another burst of innocence from Janine.

"Of course not. I don't even wear two piece swimsuits." Janine protested.

"You should try it sometime, not right now, god knows how many heart attacks that would cause to the rotters in my audience, but when you're next alone and want to feel exuberant you should give it a go." Lorraine exclaimed with a smile. She then clasped her hand to her ear as she received another message. "One of the rotters has just asked how much it would cost to get you naked right now?"

The look Lorraine gave Janine made it clear that she didn't want Janine accepting the offer so Janine was able to obey.

"More than you have boys." Janine replied as they turned onto the small road leading to Lorraine's house.

...

"Look at all these absolute scoundrels." Lorraine exclaimed, pointing out the pages of smut all aimed at Janine in the comments section of the most recent video. Janine had seen them all, she had read every comment twice, she had seen the outpouring of lust aimed at her and all at once, every ounce of low self-esteem and inadequacy dried up within Janine. Although that was the only part of Janine that dried up.

"So what's our next move?" She asked.

...

*Jolly Japes has opened a live chat.*

@JJ: hello slack-bobs, I didn't have anything planned for tonight but I had to come fill you in on the absolute bully situation I just discovered.

*@JJ attached a photo*

@JJ: This is a pile of clothes I just found stashed by my front door. As if someone walked out of my house naked. Now if I'm still here who else could it be?

@JJfan25: no way! Is the DIL streaking?

@JJ: I think she is.

@JJfan14: OMG :-0

@JJfan12: you going to take a picture when she returns?

@JJfan25: Yes! Hide your camera near the door.

@JJ: oh no, that would be absolutely rotten to put that poor girl's naked picture online without her permission.

@JJfan12: you could take the picture then ask her if you can post it.

@JJfan42: doubt she would agree to it. I think JJ shouldn't tell her that she saw this but should invite her back for another live stream. If DIL enjoys her walk she might decide to try other things her dear mother enjoys.

@JJfan14: you have so much to teach her.

@JJfan25: yes, agree with JJfan42! No offence to JJ but I have wanted to see DIL naked and humiliated for so long.

@JJ: you guys are so mean. :'(

@JJfan8: go on JJ, wouldn't you like to have a friend to go on adventures with?

@JJfan25: imagine all the fun you could have turning your DIL into a kinky little slut just like you.

@JJfan32: DIL doesn't stand a chance against JJ, she'll corrupt her and soon they'll both be naked and begging for us to humiliate them.

@JJ: you really think I'm such a stinker?

@JJfan5: I think you're such a total whore you could easily turn another girl into a whore.

@JJ: she's just returned. I'm going to give her a moment to get decent then go downstairs to "get a glass of milk." I just want to see the look on her face.

@JJfan14: you call us rotters, but I think you're the biggest rotter here.

@JJfan25: that poor girl, you are delightfully mean.

@JJ: I'm going to go have a chin wag now. Keep saying dastardly things about the two of us until I get back. (I'll DM a free pic of myself to the person who comes up with the most creative insult).

@JJfan32: if you say so you evil cum-bucket.

@JJfan25: you are a pure force of sexual degradation, so divorced from being anything but a fuckhole that any girl in your vicinity can't help but become a whore from your overflowing deviancy.

@JJfan8: JJfan25, she said insults not compliments.

@JJfan42: you and your DIL are both sluts, you only exist to beg for cock from strangers on the internet.

@JJfan12: you are a stupid degraded cum-rag and your DIL is a ignorant cock-sleeve.

@JJfan5: your DIL is far more fuckable than you, not just because she is younger but because she isn't a wanton whore filled with more cum than a teenager's sock drawer. I would rather wait in line for a week to pay the £500 fee to see her ankle than get paid to piss on your face. But as everything you touch becomes semen encrusted, I look forward to seeing your cum covered DIL in some back ally selling her holes for a fiver a pop to pay divorce fees from an ex that spends every day at home face fucking his insatiable slut of a mother.

@JJfan8: ...damn

@JJfan14: not going to top that, is everything OK at home buddy?

@JJfan5: my insults are like my fucking; raw, painful and designed to bring tears to a girl's eyes.

@JJ: just got back, the look on her face, she was so bashful there's no way she didn't have a spiffing time. Put tomorrow evening in your diaries because I'm going to get her on the stream again. ;-)

@JJ: also I will be DMing a pic to JJfan5 as he clearly needs a win in his life.

...

Lorraine smiled as she logged out of the chat, as did Janine as she closed the account of JJfan42. Soon she would be going all in on the world she agreed to.

...

"Hello slack-bobs, today's the day you've been waiting for. New subs have almost doubled so I'm guessing you've been telling your chums about our dastardly plan. I hope I don't disappoint." Lorraine pointed the camera at her mirror to show she was already naked and made up, the telltale plastic in her ear for her hotline to the high tippers, she then pointed the camera into her handbag currently filled with the dirtiest toys she had. "My scheme is to take this bag of toys and head downstairs, my son is asleep and the daughter in law is playing on her computer in the dark. Wish me luck."

The feed faded to darkness as Lorraine left her lit room and started to venture the darkened corridors. A small square of light saturated the screen as she reached the lounge where Janine was playing on her computer. She turned on the light and soon the room was illuminated and screaming.

"Oh golly I'm sorry. I thought everyone was asleep."

"Jesus Christ Lorraine. What are you... you're doing another video aren't you?"