Rotters and Scoundrels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine grabbed some coins and her mask, but as she headed to the front door Lorraine caught her attention.

"You might as well do this other one while you are at it." She explained showing the other task on the computer.

'go outside with a buttplug tail visible. Clearly demonstrate to one passerby that the tail is held in place by a buttplug.'

At the time the dare was assuming she would be wearing clothes and the tail would be sticking out, now it was just icing on an already over-sweet cake.

Janine had tried anal once or twice in the past, but Julian had never been into it so she had never really explored the possibilities. That was until she spent a month performing deviant sex shows with Lorraine. Still she had not gotten too used to things going up her bottom yet, preferring to stick to the smaller plugs and beads in Lorraine's collection. Knowing this Lorraine got her smallest tail plug, but it was still larger than anything Janine had taken before.

Janine made liberal use of Lorraine's flavoured lube as she eased the tail inside her, it was an orange fox tail that was hardly inconspicuous, contrasting against her black bottom. She put on her pale blue mask, picked up the selfie stick camera, and headed out of the house.

It was another idyllic sunny day as Janine calmly walked along the road towards the corner shop. The road was pretty empty at first, but then her viewers were treated to Janine letting out a nervous scream as a car roared past blaring it's horn. She hopped on the spot and squeaked to herself trying to shake off her nerves, before continuing on her journey.

The bell on the door tinkled as Janine pushed open the door to the corner shop. She looked around and immediately clocked the wide eyed disgust with which the old crone who ran the store was observing her.

"Young lady what on god's green earth do you think you're doing?" She screeched the moment she had gathered her wits.

"Buying milk." Janine replied, surprising herself with how calm she suddenly was. The old woman stood agape, stunned into still silence, so Janine left the coins on the counter and began to walk out with the milk. On the way out she had an idea.

"By the way this here is my tail" she demonstrated, putting the milk on the floor and the selfie camera between her teeth as she bent over and pulled apart her buttcheeks. "As you can see it is plugged into my butt."

"Good gracious, get out! Get out you disgusting little tramp! You're banned! You hear me? I don't want to see you in my store ever again." The old lady yelled, beginning to throw produce at Janine as she ran giggling from the shop.

Janine didn't stop running until she was a few steps from the shop, her heart beating a mile a minute while she giggled nervously to herself. Two cars drove by in quick succession and she gave them both a small wave before reaching Lorraine's home and collapsing through the door.

"So I'm now banned from the corner shop." She remarked.

"I'm afraid Eileen is the type to hold a grudge, I beat her at the women's institute flower arranging competition and she still refuses to talk to me. Oh well I'm sure once her husband George gets ahold of the CCTV you'll get a discount if you time your trips for when he's behind the counter."

...

Janine emerged from her shower, she had washed off all the food that had been thrown on her during lunch but the permanent marker was still clearly visible on her breasts and face. Her pussy was still a bit raw and her mouth was aching from the gag.

"How many likes did the photo I uploaded on Facebook get?" She casually asked.

"Just over a hundred so far, and your phone won't stop ringing." Lorraine answered.

"Of course not, my friends and family are probably concerned that out of nowhere I have uploaded a picture of me straddling the largest dildo I have ever fit in me, with 'disgraceful whore' written across my chest and 'cum slut' written across my face. Please tell me there aren't any more punishments."

"Just one more and then you are done dear." Lorraine reassured, pointing at the computer.

'have a phone call with your husband while JJ fucks you with a strap on, you may not hang up until you cum. If at any time he gets suspicious and asks you what's going on, switch to a video call.'

Lorraine already had her favourite strap on out of the dishwasher.

They chose to lay Janine down in missionary position on the sofa, so if they switched to a video call there would be no doubt what she was doing. Lorraine reassured Janine that she would start off slowly, hopefully ease her into it, she was just as reticent for this to become a video call as Janine. Once she was slowly moving herself inside Janine, pumping her pussy with cautious firmness, Janine hit the call button on her mobile.

"Hey Janine, how are you doing?" Julian answered.

"Oh I'm alright, just finished another game of Scrabble and thought I'd give you a call and see how your new job is going." Janine replied, her voice already straining with effort. As Julian began to describe life in London and his new job role, Janine signalled to Lorraine to speed up. Lorraine began to power hard, thrusting her hips as fast as they could manage while Janine bit on a pillow to keep from screaming.

"... But enough about me, what have you been up to?" He asked as Janine signalled for Lorraine to slow down.

"Urgh, literally nothing. I got... so little to update you with, just... mmmmmm... just keep talking about what's happening in London where things actually happen." Janine sputtered out before signalling for Lorraine to speed up again.

"Are you alright, you sound like you're exercising or something?"

"Just eating dinner." Janine quickly responded.

"Bit early for dinner isn't it?" Janine began to panic, he was getting suspicious and an orgasm was a while off yet, she signalled for Lorraine to speed up and took the risk that she could downplay this.

"Your mum... wanted me to... urgh... try cooking her famous... beef wellington, and I got it quicker than she thought." Janine bluffed, she couldn't help but notice a look of horror on Lorraine's face as she finished her explanation.

"My mum always said she'd take that recipe to her grave. Come on Janine, what's really going on?" Janine's stomach plummeted, there was no doubt about it, she was going to have to follow through on the worst part of the punishment.

"Hang on, let me switch to a video call." She squealed, no longer hiding her heavy breathing. She pressed the button on her phone and saw the look of creeping shock on her boyfriend's face as she streamed her ravishment straight to him. "The reason I was acting funny is because your mother is fucking my slutty pussy with a strap on." She yelled, tightening around the ridged plastic that continued to mercilessly plow in and out of her. Julian stared in stunned silence as Janine hoped the shock would get him to hang up. After ten seconds that lasted an age Janine turned the camera around, hoping a candid shot of his naked mother with a strap on would shock him out of his stupor and get him to finally hang up.

When she turned the camera back to herself, she could see that Julian was still watching, his face contorted with confusion and concern. At that moment Janine felt her body release and an orgasm rocked over her, shuddering to a magnificent crescendo as Lorraine, with practiced effectiveness, slowed to be the intermittent strong pumps that a woman expects at the end of sex.

"I'll call you back." Janine muttered in a stupor before hanging up.

...

Janine was looming over the time lock as it counted down to 0 and released her keys, she immediately rushed to her cupboard to get dressed for her phone call with Julian. At first he didn't answer his phone but then Janine got a notification that Julian wanted to do a video call with her from his laptop.

"Julian, hi, let me explain..." she began.

"Before you start I have to confess something." Julian interrupted. He pressed the button to share his screen and immediately the JollyJapes website popped into view.

"You knew?" Janine gasped. Julian quietly continued his browsing, clicking on the button to log in to a member's account. He then typed in his username, JJfan5.

Janine's eyes widened as his password was accepted, he went back through his historic forum posts, from day one of them moving in he was encouraging Lorraine to seduce her daughter in law.

"Now mum doesn't know about this. But I've known her secret for a while, and having a girlfriend that is a super slut like her is the biggest turn on imaginable." He explained.

"Is this why you wouldn't have sex with me? To get me frustrated and force me into making bad decisions."

"And why I gave Mr. Whiskers catnip after you started streaking at night, so he'd keep my mum awake and she'd discover you're a pervert like her." Julian stated nonchalantly. "Not to mention the constant masturbation in the toilets to make sure I was never hard for you. Pretty clever eh?"

"This is fucked up. You can't just manipulate me into becoming a sex object and act like it's no big deal." Janine yelled.

"You thanked us for corrupting you a month ago."

"Back when I thought it was my decision. You really think we can grow our relationship from this?"

"But you said you're happy being a whore and I'm happy dating a whore, it's perfect. I worked hard to make you what you are today" Julian explained, his voice filled with hurt that Janine was not appreciative of his efforts.

"You manipulated me. Any time we're together in the future I'll be wondering if you're planning on having me raped in an alleyway or sold into slavery, I can't trust you any more."

"What do you mean?"

...

@JJ: hello slack-bobs, I have some updates about the future of Jolly Japes. I'm afraid my daughter in law has now become my former daughter in law.

@JJfan5: I bet your son kicked her to the curb the moment he found out what a disgusting whore she is.

*JJfan5 has been muted by admin*

@JJ: she's also gotten a job and moved out so she won't be a regular on my channel any more.

@JJfan25: :'(

@JJfan14: glad she got a job but it is a shame we won't see more of her.

@DIL: I wouldn't say that.

@JJfan12: :-O what's happening.

@DIL: I got myself an account and I've told JJ I'll still pop by every so often. Although as I am now a former DIL I should probably change my handle.

*DIL changed her username to JJslut1*

@JJslut1: sorry, I'll think of a better name in the future.

@JJ: I like it.

@JJfan25: why are you leaving us?

@JJslut1: well I got a very interesting job offer. I can't go into too much detail but one of the event planners I sent my picture to organises some more hush hush events. They like the idea of an event manager who has the talent to put together these events but also is willing to be one of the whores servicing the guests who she's been working with. Suffice to say breaking lockdown would be the least of their concerns if the police turned up so there is a steady stream of gigs for me to stick my teeth into.

@JJ: she's even roped me into her first event, it looks barmy. Don't worry we'll give you scoundrels an after-party.

@JJslut1: in the meantime I'm back living in London, it's so quiet with lockdown, I'll upload some pictures tonight of me naked by some landmarks.

@JJfan14: how about you and JJ keep the games going and do the punishments when you next meet up.

@JJ: you absolute rotter.

@JJslut1: I'm game.