Rotters and Scoundrels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I'm enjoying myself, I'm looking forward to the next stream, I'm interested to see how much I'm willing to do for you." She answered truthfully, hoping that would slate them, then screaming in agony as JJfan5 simply typed 'try again.'

"Alright, I'm doing this because I wanted attention. I am a bit stuck in a rut and having men crawl over themselves to order me around makes me feel needed. So what I am dreading is something that will mean I cannot easily stop doing this when my circumstances change. I'm worried I will become a lifelong whore like JJ here. Now please let me cum." She left deep scratches in her leg as JJfan5 informed her she still hadn't answered the question.

'I asked which orders you are dreading. I'm happy to learn your fears but that isn't what I asked.'

"Oh my god fine, I'm dreading you ordering me to do something that would expose me to my family or husband, I dread you ordering me to do something that gives away my identity and contact details, and I dread you asking me to do something that would get me arrested. I dread all of these things because even though I could say no, part of me is intrigued at the idea of saying yes." She blurted out, her mouth not running a single word past the brain on its way into the microphone. She cheered with joy when she read 'thank you, you now have my permission to cum.'

Janine immediately turned to vibrator up to its highest setting and rammed the dildo into herself, screaming with an overwhelming joy that merged into a colossal orgasm moments later. Lorraine had also been holding back and had sped up her dildo so she could climax at the same time as Janine, their moans of joy carrying far and wide across the still countryside.

"Well I think that was jolly good, one of my best shows yet." Lorraine chirped to the camera. "How about you dear daughter in law, you looking forward to becoming a Jolly Japes regular?"

"God yes, thank you everyone." Janine gurgled as Lorraine turned the camera off.

...

"This is a huge opportunity, it's our ticket out of this house." Julian breathlessly explained, "this is a high value gig and if I can help implement it I'll be on the fast track to an even higher paying job." Julian had been getting more insistent on moving out, it had been two months since their anniversary. He appreciated that Janine had stopped bugging him for sex, mainly because of how thoroughly his mother had perverted Janine with regular deviant sex shows every night after he had gone to bed.

"So, when do you leave?" Janine asked.

"I have to be on site next week so we can coordinate the rollout. Alan said I can stay on his sofa while we get money together for a deposit." Janine didn't have the heart to tell Julian that in the past month she had earned enough for three deposits through selling her sexual humiliation to strangers. "You don't mind being left alone with my mum for a couple weeks do you?"

"Oh no, I'm sure we'll have a spiffing time." Janine giggled.

...

Jolly Japes special announcement

Hello Slack-Bobs we have terrific news. Starting next week, JJ's son will be moving out for work, meaning JJ and DIL have the house to themselves, so they have decided to do a special week long event for their fans.

DIL has used the money you gave her to make sure every inch of the house is covered with cameras, cameras that will be live-streaming 24/7. She has also bought padlocks/bike locks that fit over their cupboards and a time lock safe. So Monday at 9:15am, the moment JJ's son is out of the house, JJ and DIL will lock all their clothes away, put the keys in the time lock safe, and set the timer for one week. So our dastardly members will be able log in any time and see them naked, time it right and you could see them in the shower or even on the toilet if you're that kind of barmy (there is a waterproof camera inside the toilet bowl for the nuttier fruitcakes).

So if they are totally giving up their privacy to all members what's in it for you to give them tips. Well they won't just be sitting around during the day, each day there will be a punishment game chosen at random from member's submissions. For £10 you can suggest a game and at 8pm each night we will announce the result and the loser gets a punishment.

But what is so special about these punishments. Well there we have to give thanks to our most misanthropic member, JJfan5. This fan has kept a list of everything that JJ and DIL have either refused to do in the past or have said they will not do. The punishment will be picked randomly from that list. (We've given him access to share the list with all the members but JJ and DIL will not know what is coming).

So join us any time from Monday onwards for the jolliest jape in the history of this site.

...

Janine and Lorraine watched Julian get into a taxi with their hearts in their throats. They had lied slightly about his leaving time to give them time to set up the cameras (they couldn't very well have a house full of cameras before he left.) As the taxi turned the corner, Lorraine and Janine sprung into action, unloading the cameras and with military precision hooking them up in the pre-agreed corners of the house. Once satisfied that there wasn't an inch not covered by a camera's gaze, Lorraine and Janine stripped off the last of their clothes and stored them inside the wardrobes with the others, clicking the various padlocks and bike locks in place to ensure that they were unreachable. Only once they had a pile of keys in front of them did they turn on the live feed.

"Hello Slack-Bobs!" Lorraine and Janine chanted in unison as the small red LED heralded the most die-hard of fans willing to log in with their breakfast.

"So you join us on the precipice of our greatest adventure yet. This pile here is all the keys to all the padlocks across our cupboards. Now I have half a mind to throw the ruddy lot of them in the bin, but that's just the butterflies in my stomach talking." Lorraine explained. Janine rolled her eyes and scooped the pile of keys into the safe.

"Alright here we go." Janine announced, interrupting Lorraine's explanation. She twisted the timer on the safe, then grabbed the camera to zoom in on the timer display. "As you can see, we get the keys to our clothes back in one week's time."

"So exciting, I might go give myself a darn good fingering now."

"Not so fast, we still have to pick our game for the day."

...

Lorraine and Janine gathered at the kitchen table for feedback on their first day. Between them their glances jumped between each other and the computer displaying their first competitive task.

'take the most degrading selfie.'

An online poll had been pre-set up and the members were ready to vote as soon as Lorraine and Janine uploaded their photos. Lorraine went first.

Lorraine's photo flashed on the screen and she felt a curious mix of pride and shame. She was squatting in the back garden with the word 'hooker' smeared across her chest in mud. However the highlight of the picture was a gaudy garden gnome, his pointed hat clearly inserted into her ass.

Janine gave a cocky smile as she uploaded her picture. Alongside Lorraine's picture she flashed up, stood naked inside one of the wheelie bins at the roadside, like she had been discarded for the bin men. She had made sure that she was sharing the bin with other rubbish, and just to add to the effect she had put a banana skin on her head.

"You barmy ruffian, is this why you suddenly took a shower earlier?" Lorraine gasped.

"Well I couldn't go around with refuse clinging to me all day."

"Don't give the rotters ideas." Lorraine giggled.

The votes immediately began to tally, and although it was close the members clearly felt Janine had done a better job.

"What blasted luck. I thought I would be able to outmatch this newbie. I won't underestimate you next time." Lorraine whined as she pressed a random number generator on the computer. "JJfan5, I have been given the number 12, which punishment is that?" There was a pause of baited breath as the gathered awaited his response.

'Get food delivered to your house. Allow the delivery boy to do whatever he wants with your body as a tip.'

"Oh you mean, mean, scallywag. For those who don't know, the reason I haven't played with a delivery boy before is that there's only one takeaway in the village, the local cafe will drop off some rather spiffing cakes if you give them a call. The owner of the local cafe is a good friend of mine and when I get cake delivered it's usually her teenage son, over 18 mind you, that drops it off." Lorraine explained. "Looks like we're getting cake for lunch tomorrow and I'm someone I know to see me in the altogether."

...

Janine was in the longue, watching the camera feed on her computer as the doorbell rang and Lorraine nervously cringed. She took a moment to compose herself and then opened the door. A gawky teenager slumped at the door, his eyes took a second to register what was in front of him before he immediately spun around.

"God Lorraine, you're naked!" He yelled.

"Oh it's fine Marcus, you can look." She implored. "So how much do I owe you?"

"Umm..." Marcus tried to calculate the cost of the delivery while rapidly switching between staring at Lorraine's naked body and looking away out of bashfulness. "Ten pounds." He guessed.

"Oh dear, things do keep getting more expensive don't they. I only have a ten Bob note, and I don't want you to leave without a tip." Lorraine expositioned, hoping the porn tropes she was laying on would get through to the shocked boy in front of her. "I'll tell you what, as you seem to be rather enjoying the view, how about, as a tip, you can do whatever you jolly well want to me?"

Lorraine had made a bunch of assumptions about Marcus that turned out not to be true, an unambitious and unpopular boy, he had barely ever left the village, never had a girlfriend, and his mother had never allowed him to have internet access in private. He was so out of his depth not even the coast guard could help him. He mutely staggered over and roughly squeezed Lorraine's breasts, and Lorraine watched as he moaned with delight. Immediately a wet patch appeared in his trousers and he ran away with the sudden rush of embarrassment.

"Poor lamb, and here I was thinking I was going to get a damn good rogering. Oh well that should make things interesting in the future."

...

Lorraine and Janine were sat round the table, it was day two of their punishment games, but the joyous smile on Lorraine's face contrasted with Janine's embarrassed dread made it clear what the result was going to be.

"So today's lark was that we both had to drink a two litre bottle of water with our breakfast, then the first person to relieve themselves loses. Anyone keeping an eye on the stream will tell you that my dear daughter-in-law's bladder was not up to task and she ended up losing all over the kitchen floor. So if you'd like to do the honours..." Lorraine prompted, pushing the laptop in front of Janine.

"It said I am to do punishment number 3." Once again the world stood still as JJfan5 announced the result.

'crawl to the end of the front garden and back while JJ fucks you with a strap-on.'

"Holy shit, when do I need to do that?" Janine asked, getting her answer the moment she turned around and saw Janine lubing up her favourite strap on.

...

It was Friday night, Lorraine and Janine sat with some bottles of wine in front of the computer idly chatting with some members about how they felt the week had gone. They had enjoyed the games and had met the punishments with mixed enthusiasm. Janine had only lost one other game so Lorraine had taken the brunt of the punishments, having to post a naked picture of herself through the letterbox of her next door neighbour and be hosed down with cold water in the front garden. Janine had only slipped up once on a day long game Simon says and had to "accidentally" send one family member a naked selfie before panicking and pretending it was for Julian.

"I've enjoyed myself but I'm looking forward to it being over." Janine admitted taking a swig of her wine. "Like when you're at a concert and your legs start to hurt, you're still enjoying yourself but you're also looking forward to the event being a memory."

"I'll have to take your word on that, I'm not really into whatever beebopping the kids like these days." Lorraine responded, causing Janine to almost fall off her chair laughing. "JJfan25 is asking if we have any sort of grand finale planned for the weekend."

"I sent my brother a nude selfie and you made your friend's son cream his pants, what more could they ask for?" Janine slurred.

"He has a point, we need to finish on something big." Lorraine acknowledged, downing her glass and pouring another.

"Well I guess that's up to the punishment random number generator."

"Oh... wait... I'm having a bully idea." Lorraine yelled, "what if it wasn't. Push goal Slack Bob doners, tomorrow will be the last game, if we raise over £1000, loser of tomorrow's game does everything on JJfan5's dastardly list."

"Holy shit Lorraine, calm down. You don't know what's on there." Janine snapped, suddenly feeling a bit more sober.

"Come on, you've enjoyed pushing yourself so far, how about the ultimate thrill." Lorraine begged, running her fingers up and down Janine in a way that she knew made her likely to make bad decisions. "Come on, you're a hussy just like your mother-in-law, you loved being tricked into becoming more degenerate."

"You say that like you know you'll win, think of all the horrible things they'll have you doing if you lose."

"I am, and you can see how jolly wet it's making me. And I can see you're rather drenched down there too."

"Oh you bitch you always brought out the worst in me. Fine, if we get over £1000 in tips tomorrow I agree to do everything on JJfan5's list if I lose the game." Janine stuttered out before collapsing on the floor.

...

Janine awoke with a terrible hangover and a drowsy recollection of what she agreed to. She came down the stairs to find the house was empty. It took her far longer than it should have to realise there might be a reason Lorraine was out naked in the world and decided to check the Jolly Japes website to see what today's task is.

'take a naked selfie outside. GPS tag furthest away from the house wins.'

Janine read and reread the task before her brain snapped out of its tired stupor.

"Fuck!" She yelled. While she was sleeping off enough wine to drown a horse, Lorraine had gotten a head start. It was past 11am. She needed to be getting as far away from the house as quickly as possible.

Janine sprinted to the front door and took a peek outside. Streaking at night and being seen by the odd passerby was a very different animal to walking out in broad daylight. She looked around and saw the street was empty and made a dash for the countryside. On instinct she was heading for the hill.

It was a Saturday morning, so the odds of remaining unseen on a pleasant countryside walk was very slim. Janine covered her face as she sprinted past an elderly couple with a dog, letting out a little squeak as the old lady called her a hussy. Janine made it to the hillside and realised another advantage Lorraine had over her, she knew the area, all Janine knew was there was more countryside if she kept going.

As she ran down the other side of the hill, she thought back to how quickly time flies when you are out naked and wondered how much precious time she had already used. Janine paused for a moment then let out a howl usually given by wounded animals.

She had just realised her phone was still plugged into the charger next to her bed.

...

Janine sulked back into the house and collapsed on the sofa.

"I give up!" She yelled. "JJ has already had hours of head start on me. I just ran into the countryside for no reason. Fuck it, I lose." She turned on the TV and began to watch crappy talk shows to take her mind off it.

A few hours later Lorraine returned, she felt bad for what Janine had been through but also confirmed it would have been very difficult for her to win. Lorraine had agreed to let Marcus fuck her if he gave her a lift as far away as possible. She showed Janine her selfie, holding a used condom, stood in front of a car parked in a beach side car park. It was over a hundred miles away.

That night the discussion was about how they were going to inflict this laundry list of horrors on Janine. Some felt she should do them all immediately, others that she should spread them out throughout the day. Between them Janine and Lorraine decided she would do one that night as a show of good faith, before being forced to work through the list the next day.

"You know what." Lorraine remarked after the decision had been made. "How about as a special thanks for keeping such a frightful record of our deviant hesitations, we let JJfan5 choose what dastardly punishment you do tonight?" The chat room fell deadly silent as JJfan5 typed his message.

'email a naked picture of yourself to everyone who turned you down for a job since you moved in with JJ.'

Janine's eyes went wide, there weren't that many event planning companies, she would be outing herself as a humiliation junkie to all the people she was planning on working with in the future. This was cutting off her route out of being a cam-whore.

"Alright, I'll share my screen so you can all watch me do it. As for the photo, how about that nice one of me in the bin I took earlier this week?"

...

Since that fateful night when she first took Lorraine up on her offer, Janine had learned to love the feeling of trepidation before humiliation, the calm before the storm, the feeling of looking down from a height knowing she was about to jump. As the awoke the next morning, the feeling was so strong even she found herself shaking, more with nerves than excitement. This was a precipice of irreversible humiliation, everything she had ever drawn a line under, coming to a head in a single day.

She groggily walked downstairs to see Lorraine had already gotten started on breakfast, bacon and eggs, a dangerous choice to fry without any clothes. Lorraine served all the food onto a single plate, when Janine looked confused she pointed her attention to the first punishment of the day that JJfan5 had put on the website.

'get on all fours and eat dog food straight from the bowl.'

Janine remembered turning this one down, it wasn't the humiliation that made her pass, just the thought of eating dog food that brought a wretch to the back of her throat.

As she kneeled down in front of the dog bowl Lorraine had laid out, she was confused about how Lorraine had got the dog food and bowl so quickly. She would later find out that the dog bowl had been regularly used by Lorraine and the dog food was dropped round by Marcus, along with some other supplies, just so he could get another look at Lorraine's naked body.

The dog food was as disgusting as she had anticipated, the gravy messing up her face as her mouth wrestled with chunks of low grade meat. Janine shuddered as she swallowed her first bite. She looked up to see Lorraine, hovering around with a handheld camera so the members would see her messy and disgusted face before she lurched forward to take another bite.

Once she had finished every last bite in the bowl, Lorraine got a floral flannel to wipe the worst of the muck off her face.

"Thanks." Janine remarked. "How many more punishments are there?"

"You've still got some way to go I'm afraid. Literally too, the next task is to go to the shop and buy some milk wearing only a face mask."

Janine sighed, she remembered the first time she had received this request, she'd turned it down as the face mask was not as identity concealing as it was with Lorraine. The time she went to the shop she was an upper middle aged white woman, same as half the village. There weren't any other young black women to muddy the waters when speculation begins over who was naked in the corner shop.