Rotters and Scoundrels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Live stream. I am rather the popular one. I suppose you're probably going quite barmy with constantly seeing me naked."

"Well it keeps things interesting." Janine replied, turning back to her computer.

"You are also rather the popular one my dear daughter in law. Do you mind me doing the rest of the show down here?"

"It's your house." Janine shrugged as Lorraine placed the camera on the coffee table facing the sofa as she sat down next to Janine. Janine was shocked but giggled at the development.

"So, usually I charge my viewers £50 for this, but how about I give my dear daughter in law the first order?" She joshed giving Janine a nudge.

"I order you to let me off doing the washing up tomorrow." Janine joked. Lorraine laughed and gave her a shove to try and get her more serious, she looked into Lorraine's eyes. "You're serious? You'll do whatever I order you to? Alright, walk around the house on all fours then sit outside the back door and bark to be let in."

"Oh you wicked fiend." Lorraine announced. "I knew you had the mind of one of my rotters. The only problem is that walking on all fours I won't be able to hold the camera, so I'm going to need a camera-woman." Janine rolled her eyes and gave a cheeky grin as she picked up the camera, filming as Lorraine crawled outside, making sure the camera got a clear view of her exposed pussy squirming between her legs. She took a trip around the house and then Lorraine sat at the door, giving a meek yelp.

"Oh come on, that's your best bark?" Janine scoffed.

"I don't want to wake your husband." Lorraine squeaked.

"Don't worry, he sleeps like a log, so give us a nice deep bark like a good bitch." Lorraine was a bit shaken by Janine's sudden dominance but she didn't mind it and belted out some strong woofs before Janine let her in. They settled back on the sofa, laughing with the camera once again facing them.

"My followers are a big fan of yours. How do you feel knowing there are a bunch of rotters currently rubbing their penises to you?"

"They're jerking off to you, I'm just set dressing." Janine insisted.

"Oh, even with me working overtime, you're the fan favourite. They'd pay through the nose to see you do some of the things I do."

"No offence but that's because I'm not so eager to debase myself. Your naked body has already been seen by everyone whereas I'm winning them over with my modesty. My naked body is a scarce resource and so is more valuable" Janine remarked, continuing the cold bitch persona she had affected to dominate Lorraine earlier.

"Then I propose a wager, but I'm going to need to turn the camera off for reasons you will see later." Lorraine placed the still running camera under her bag to make it look like she had hidden it while her fans watched Janine and her have the conversation they had planned. "How about we each get a minute to gather as much tips as possible? I'm naked and giving it my all, you'll be clothed and just doing what you are comfortable with. If you get more tips than me I will give you all my tips for the night and admit you are right, that I am a whore and thus worth less than you. But if I get more tips than you, you spend the rest of the feed as my naked sidekick."

"No fucking way, they'll just give you money to see me naked."

"That's why I turned the camera off, they won't know the stakes, they'll just know you're doing some poses, maybe show them your bra." Janine mocked thinking over the deal Lorraine was offering. "Gosh, Imagine how much quicker you could get a deposit on a house with a night of my tips."

"Alright then, I'm about to make more money than you without taking my clothes off, that's going to be fun to see."

"Bully, I'll grab my laptop so we can keep an eye on how many tips have come through."

...

Janine sat wide eyed at the laptop, shock not at the outcome of a resounding victory for Lorraine, but shock at the outcome of her crazy whim coming to fruition. The scrolling live chat filled with men celebrating her mandatory exposure, commanding her to remove her clothes, salivating at the prospect of a conquest they felt they had earned.

Janine's hands shook as she looked directly at the camera and pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her day to day black bra. Next she awkwardly shuffled on the sofa to pull her comfy trousers down without standing up. Now just in her underwear she paused to look at the laptop. She played this off as her nerves holding her back, but in reality she wanted to see the scrolling comments of men demanding that she keep going, their words were commanding pretending they were ordering her, but Janine knew with the situation what they were really doing was begging to see more in a way their ego could countenance.

Janine unhooked her bra and let the straps roll off her shoulders while she held the cups to her breasts. In a nervous jerky motion she pulled the bra out while keeping her arm covering her tits, offering her braying audience a fleeting glimpse of a nipple. She did an even more awkward shuffle and wiggle as she tousled her knickers into a twisted pile of fabric on the floor. She curled herself into a ball on the sofa and stared angrily at the camera.

"Come on young lady, a fine filly like you doesn't need to be covering yourself." Lorraine implored on deaf ears. "Everyone here is thrilled to bits to see you."

Janine gave a meek wave without moving her arm away from her breasts.

"Alright, now you are my naked sidekick, how about you read out every comment on the live feed while I start responding to tip requests?" Lorraine chirped as she handed Janine the laptop. Janine placed the laptop on her lap and used the grey metal box to shield her body from the camera.

"JJfan14 says 'I can't believe you let your mother in law trick you into getting naked, how do you feel?'" Janine read out.

"Well answer the man." Lorraine responded from her position bent over so her viewers could see her spread her cheeks.

"I feel really nervous, my stomach is churning and I feel like I am boiling from within." Janine said to the camera before going back to the comment feed. "JJfan5 says 'naked with all these men wanking over you, I hope you feel like a whore'. Now that's not very nice."

"Oh you have to ignore JJfan5, he's the most rotten of my followers." Lorraine gasped as she ran her finger up and down her slit.

"JJfan25 says 'that warmth you are feeling is you enjoying yourself, you should accept who you are and become a sex peddling slut like your mother in law.' True, I've never felt like this before but I'm not going to start doing what she does." Janine lied, while directing everyone's attention back to Lorraine sensuously licking her own juices off her fingers.

"JJfan12 says 'I'm sick of you hiding behind the computer, how much would I have to tip for you to put the computer to one side and give us a twirl?'"

"Go on, name your price, It's darn clear you are enjoying yourself." Lorraine insisted.

"Alright." Janine giggled. "£100 in tips and I'll give you one twirl. But after that I'm going to bed." Janine had barely finished her sentence when the computer gave the unique chirp that showed a tip had been received, then the chirp repeated itself several times quickly adding up to over £100, Janine felt a rush of joy and trepidation at how quickly the anonymous mass had shown that they wanted to lust over her body. She covered her eyes and laughed nervously before taking a deep breath, putting the laptop to one side and standing up with her hands to her side.

A wave of warmth washed over Janine's body as she felt a sea of eyes examining every inch of her over the dark lense of the stationary camera. She let out a little squeak as she lifted her arms about her head and gracelessly twirled, staggering into Lorraine who had stopped what she was doing to not draw attention from Janine's humiliation. She then fell back laughing onto the sofa.

"Well I'm £100 richer and that's good enough to call it a night." Janine stammered collecting up her clothes.

"Who said the £100 was yours? You said you would twirl if I got £100 in tips, but the tip jar is mine. I dare say that would make me your madam." Lorraine laughed.

"Oh you evil hag." Janine gasped. "You are literally pimping me out."

"Yes I do suppose I am, so if you stay with me and help out for the rest of the feed I'll split the tips with you 50/50." She offered. Janine sat down with an exaggerated sulk and went back to reading the comments.

"JJfan5 says 'if JJ is a stupid slut, and she tricked you into selling your ass for her profit, what does that make you?' Well I guess that makes me a stupider, sluttier woman doesn't it?" Janine stated glibly. "JJfan12 says 'how does it feel knowing I just busted a nut looking at your naked body?' Umm, see my previous answer."

"My dear, I just got another tip request, one of the ragamuffins with some cash has asked for us to make out on the sofa." Lorraine interrupted, not giving Janine a chance to refuse before pouncing on her. Their bodies embraced, Janine felt her nude flesh pressed against Lorraine's and their lips locked in a sensuous embrace. Lorraine's hands began to trace Janine's curves, before landing on her bottom and squeezing her cheeks with tight intensity. After some time Lorraine pulled away and saw the look of pure lust on Janine's face.

"Come on then, you can drop the ruddy act, you're enjoying yourself aren't you young lady?" Lorraine whispered but loud enough for the camera to pick up.

"Oh god yes." Janine gasped in instinctive reaction.

"Well I think we should make it official." Lorraine reached over to her bag and took out a stick of bright red lipstick. With a series of movements homed through calligraphy classes at the community centre, she was able to very stylishly write 'property of JJ' across Janine's tits. "Now go show the rotters what I just wrote on you."

In a daze Janine stood up and walked over to kneel in front of the camera, showing all the viewers her new degrading markings. After a moment Lorraine stood behind her and gave her nipples a twist, eliciting a squeak followed by a giggle.

"So, my attentive scoundrels, since we have succeeded in the corrupting of my poor innocent daughter in law, I say we have a special offer to celebrate. Every time I get a £50 tip order in my ear, I will obey it as always, but this deplorable lady will do the next order given for free in the all members chat. How do you feel about being a free giveaway?"

"So fucking horny." Janine moaned, rushing to the computer as it made sound of a tip coming through.

"So my premium order is to take you and this camera outside and do the remainder of this show in the front garden. Bring the laptop and you can tell me what you are doing for free to encourage more people to give me money." Lorraine announced, grabbing the camera and filming the look on Lorraine's face as she nervously emerged outside.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm outside naked like this." Janine squeaked as she sat on the front doorstep with the laptop on her lap. "The fastest person on the chat wants me to give them a close up view of my pussy and ass."

"Alright, turn around, bend over and spread 'em, I'm ready for your close-up." Lorraine announced from behind the camera. Janine stood up, turned around, and looked out into the road from between her legs, her hands shaking so much it took a couple of tries to hold herself open for Lorraine to get the shot she wanted.

"How do you feel knowing how intimate a view everyone is getting?" Lorraine asked.

"This is the most humiliated I have ever been." Janine cried.

"The night's still young, and I just got another big tip, so while I get paid to put this rather considerable buttplug in me, what reward will you be giving the cheapskates?" Lorraine asked, placing the camera on the gatepost while pouring ample lubricant onto the black monster of her collection.

"Oh no, the fastest request was for me to masturbate with one of your dildos, however I'm not allowed to orgasm until I have honestly answered five questions from the group chat (the question asker must report that they are satisfied with my answer for it to count)." Lorraine let out a gasp of relief as the buttplug slipped inside of her, before rummaging through her bag and pulling out a pink dildo with vibrating rabbit ears to give to Janine.

Janine eased the dildo inside of her pussy, shocking herself at how wet she was and thus how easily it slipped in, she turned the vibe to its lowest setting but was so turned on it still felt like lightning had struck her clitoris, she knew right away it was going to be agonizing to keep herself from orgasming. She looked over to the computer to start receiving her questions.

"JJfan39 says 'what would you say to your husband if he came downstairs and saw you like this?' I'd say I'm sorry, your mother seduced me into being a cam-whore and now I am her property. Please go back upstairs so I can finish degrading myself for all my new masters." Janine moaned, easing the dildo in and out of herself as slowly as she could will herself to. "JJfan14 asks 'what is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?' Honestly before tonight I was a good sensible girl, kinkiest thing I'd ever done was probably have sex with handcuffs and a blindfold on valentine's day."

"Sorry my dear daughter in law." Lorraine interrupted while tying some rope tightly around her breasts, "I've just had another order so make sure to give away another freebee between these questions."

"JJfan34 was quick, they just got in with an order and a question. He says 'I order you to put on Lorraine's nipple clips and chain. My question is what would you do for us that you would never do for your husband?' That's a good question, let me think about it while I put on some nipple clips." Lorraine was still finishing up with the rope tied around her breasts so Janine took the initiative and rummaged through her bag hoping that the audience would forgive a moment without pleasuring herself. She put aside a worrying array of deviant toys before finding the clips, clicking them open and closed a couple of times like a chef playing with tongs.

Janine moaned with painful delight as she released the clamps onto her eager nipples, she had never indulged her masochistic side before but as she felt the warmth of pressure from the clips as they tightened around her sensitive tits, she was certain this was another thing she would grow to enjoy. She gave the chain a small tug for the camera and moaned again with the overwhelming sensations. When she got back to her dildo, she was already on the edge, forced to torment herself until she had answered her masters' questions.

"I'm so fucking horny right now I'd do just about anything you ask, and like I said I was always such a good girl before, there's pretty much anything on that list." Janine waited a moment for confirmation that she had answered the question like she had gotten from the previous two, and moaned with frustration when it was not forthcoming.

"JJfan34 says that my answer wasn't good enough, he wants me to think of a specific thing I never would have agreed to before tonight. Oh god I want to cum so badly. Alright, one time my husband and I watched a TV show where the cops where investigating a murder at a BDSM club, one of the throwaway comments was about how one of the suspects had licked another's ass and I told my husband that I would never do that. But if one of you told me to, I would lick any ass put on my mouth right now." Janine gushed, giving a very honest answer while hoping to get through these questions quickly to finally have the orgasm she was forced to hold herself back from. She was delighted when JJfan34 accepted her answer and the next question was forthcoming.

"JJfan5 has asked a question, he says 'how would you feel if I told you that you have been the unknowing star of several of JJ's videos, and that she had been planning on tricking you into becoming a whore for a long time." Janine had been so lost in the sudden drop of her mask that it took her a second to go back to acting.

"Is that true?" She shot at Lorraine in shock.

"Well seeing as our scheme was a success I might as well be honest." Lorraine replied with a smirk, "ever since you stepped into my house I pegged you for a deviant like me. So me and the rotters might have engineered a few of the accidents that lead to you being in this situation."

"You bitch, you tricked me and now I'm one of your whores!" Janine yelled in a whisper, her tone completely undercut by the vulnerable and aroused state she was in as she continued to slide the dildo in and out of herself. "Oh my god it's so hard to stay angry at you while I'm so turned on. You know what, thank you, I'm so happy now I am a stupid degraded whore, so I am thankful that you tricked me into becoming your sex slave."

"Well I'm glad to hear you say that because I just got another order so you're going to have to submit to a free humiliation again." Lorraine acknowledged tapping her ear.

"Oh fuck, please make it a quick one, I need to cum so badly." Janine pleaded as Lorraine removed the buttplug and shoved it down her throat. Janine greedily scanned the feed for her next order, fully expecting the inevitable follow up to her earlier answer. 'JJfan9 says I must lick JJ's ass, l am not allowed to stop until JJ receives another tip.'"

Lorraine did an alluring flourish as she bent over in front of Janine, spreading her cheeks in anticipation. Janine hesitated in regret of her candour at the answer to her previous question, in front of her was not just an ass, it was Lorraine's anus, fresh from having a plug removed, trickles of lubricant still glistening on her rim. Janine took a deep breath, stuck out her tongue, and buried her face between Lorraine's cheeks.

The first taste to hit Janine's tongue was the fruity lubricant Lorraine used (precisely because of the amount of ass to mouth with toys her followers inflicted on her.) She began lapping at it, the humiliating arousal overruling the background sense of disgust at the act she was doing at the behest of a malicious and ravenous audience. The world swirled around her as Lorraine moaned with pleasure, their joint ecstacy interrupted by the chime of another donation, saving Janine from the inevitable orgasm her uncontrollable lust was barrelling towards.

"Come now young lady, get your tongue out of my bottom, there is another order at hand." Lorraine announced. Heading back over to her bag to fetch a dildo of her own before sitting on the front step next to Janine and sliding it into her pussy.

"Oh fuck I have to do another order before I can answer a question and then I get to cum, hurry up, tell me to do something, I'll do anything." Janine pleaded at the comments screen which the members had decided to torment her by taking their time. Janine's eyes lit up at first when she saw a new order for herself. "Thank you JJfan23, he's ordered me to... oh you fucking prick, he's ordered me to stop masturbating, I can only masturbate once I have answered the final question and the questioner accepts the answer."

With great mental strain, Janine pulled the dildo out of her pussy and put it to one side. She then gripped her legs so tightly she could have sworn she was about to rip them off with frustration.

"Come on, don't leave me like this, ask me anything, I'll tell you any intimate detail you need to know, just let me cum already." Janine begged as the chat room filled with jokes and jeers at her expense but not one question. Eventually JJfan5 broke the frustrating hesitancy with a final question. "Thank you JJfan5, he's asked 'can you tell us what you're dreading we'll order you to do in the next stream?'"

Janine knew this was a trap, she knew she should find a piecemeal answer that won't cause her too many problems down the line. But at the same time she knew she couldn't cum until she had given her audience a weakness to attack, and she was desperate for the orgasm so cruelly denied to her.