Roué

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I was just doing what I normally do..."

"I think not. Why did you select such thin, sexy black stockings, Lisa?" As she bites her lip, Cyr turns the heat higher. "Please, you must tell me, are they pantyhose? Or did you choose to wear a garter belt? Perhaps with no panties at all? Is your pussy bare, Lisa? Umm. Scrumptious. I truly hope so and can hardly wait to find out."

"No..."

"And then you Invited me in, offered me a drink. Had one yourself. Flirted with me, then made us a second round. What you really want is quite obvious, isn't it, Lisa?"

"No! No, it's not! That's all just common courtesy..."

"I think it's more. When you excused yourself to make us that second round, why else did you tease your hair and freshen that delectable perfume. Tell me, Lisa, did you also dab some between your inner thighs? On your pussy?" Cyr pauses, letting the impact of the magic word sink in. "You touched up your lipstick, too, and undid another button of your blouse. Your décolletage is breathtaking, Lisa. I'm captured; you have me just where you want me. But, looking at all this evidence, what else can it possibly mean? You want me to eat..."

"No! It's not true!" Lisa shudders, then shakes herself as if to escape the whirlpool of erotic energy surrounding her. Though her words are firm, her voice quavers. "You're wrong, and I want you to go."

"No, you don't. You want me to do what I said: eat your pussy," Cyr waits for her eyes to refocus, "and make you come."

"No!. You must go..." [9.75...]

"There's one foolproof way to determine the truth, Lisa..." Cyr waits for her eyes - brimming with equal parts expectant dread and eager anticipation - to come to his, then goes on. "Is your pussy wet, Lisa? I think it is. I think I can smell it." Cyr inhales deeply and makes his eyes glaze over. "Can you smell yourself? Just how wet is your pussy, Lisa?" [9.8...]

"No! It's not true..." Lisa's voice fades, extinguished by an soft moan.

"I'll tell you what - let's make a deal, Lisa. Okay?" Cyr waits until she almost imperceptibly mimics his nod.

"I'll check."

Lisa starts and gasps when she realizes what Cyr means. He presses on, "If I find your pussy..." he waits for her swimming eyes to clear, "is dry, then it means you don't want me to eat it. And I'll leave. I promise." Cyr smiles. It starts simple, innocent, but turns sensual and knowing. "But, if I find your pussy wet, we both know what that means."

When Lisa only moans softly, Cyr continues, "And then I'll eat you, eat your pussy. Right here, right now on the sofa, or up in your bed. Your choice."

Cyr inhales audibly, again blurring his eyes. "Umm. Delicious. So, Lisa, do we have a deal?" Cyr moves his hands up to her shoulders, holds her firmly and gently rocks her back and forth. Which nods her head. "If I find you dry I'll leave. But if you're wet, I'll eat your pussy, make you come time after time, and then I will fuck you, Lisa. Hard, fast, slow, sweet. Every which way you want. Okay?"

Lisa moans, "Ooohhh...." [9.9...]

"All right then." Cyr's left hand encircles the back of Lisa's head, pulling her to him and holding her fast.

""Nooo...." Lisa whimpers. But her back arches, pushing her pelvis to him as her thighs roll outward, opening her vulva, providing easier access. "Nooo..."

"Yes, it's what we agreed on. Here goes..." Lisa whimpers again as Cyr's right hand begins bunching up her skirt. "Look at me, Lisa." She moans another "Nooo," but does it. Cyr's fingers ever-so-slowly pull up her hem and slide under it, onto her inner thigh. "Umm, warm, damp, so smooth..."

Lisa mumbles, "Nooo..." but it's more a whimper than a word. She knows the truth, knows what he'll find. [9.95...]

Her eyes flicker as his fingers slide to the side. Cyr doesn't try to hide his delight. "A garter belt! So sexy..."

Lisa moans "Nooo..." as his fingers return to her inner thigh.

"Are you wearing panties? Let's find out... Umm. Damp..."

Whimper.

"Excellent! No panties! Thank you, Lisa...."

Moan.

"Your outer lips are wet, Lisa, very slick... Let's check inside..."

"Aaahh!"

"Oh yes! You're SO very wet. You DO want me to eat you, don't you Lisa?"

Moan. [9.98...rising...]

Lisa squirms as Cyr's middle finger pushes into her vagina, probing deep. It's unbelievably tight, hot, and slick. "Umm, heavenly..."

Lisa starts when his finger abruptly withdraws. Her wild, questioning eyes pop open. "Wha...?"

Cyr puts his finger in his mouth and sucks. The needle quivers, straining against 10. "Delicious, Lisa, you taste SO delicious."

Moan.

"Kiss me, Lisa. Taste your pussy on my lips."

Lisa senses the import of his command. She hesitates. She'd rather he just go ahead. Just take her.

"Kiss me, Lisa."

Lisa whimpers.

"Kiss me, Lisa."

She moans in surrender as her hesitant, trembling lips find his.

10!

Cyr steadies himself as the waves of pure sexual desire, of seething carnal lust course through him. Now that Lisa has demonstrated to both of them her willingness, her complicity in being ravished, Cyr's mind races, imagining all that he will do to her. Do with her.

Cyr's hand swoops down, cupping her vulva again. Lisa gasps when two fingers plunge deep into her vagina, their shafts rubbing her clitoris.

Cyr wraps his left arm around Lisa's waist to hold her up, hold her captive, as he fucks her mouth with his tongue and her pussy with his fingers. Lisa moans as she surrenders to him. Totally. Her arms open and fall back, her neck and back arch, pushing her body to him, and her thighs part wider, opening her sex. Her hips roll to the rhythm of his fingers, and her tongue encircles and welcomes his as he takes her.

Sensing her arousal is nearing the brink, Cyr breaks the kiss. "Where do you want me to eat you, Lisa? Right here, or shall I carry you up to your..."

Lisa smothers his voice with her lips as she pulls him to her and falls backward onto the couch. As he looms over her, she tugs the hem of her skirt up to her waist, then spreads her thighs wide, opening herself. Presenting her banquet to him. Cyr pauses but a second to savor how the shiny, wet pink inner lips blossom out between the dusky outer labia like a blooming rose.

He pounces.

*

As Lisa awoke, Cyr watched the panoply of emotions play out on her face, beginning with confusion, then sudden fear, even terror, progressing to anger, sorrow and finally acceptance. When she saw him, her smile began shy, became hopeful, then sensual and seductive as she remembered how he'd kept all his promises last night. Every one. Eaten her pussy, made her come time after time, then fucked her. Hard and fast, slow and gentle. Thoroughly. Forever and ever.

After a refreshing, sometimes vigorous, morning exercise session under the shower spray they both were famished, and, because Cyr had had Lisa call the maid the night before and tell her not to come to work the next day, they were on their own for breakfast. When they found the cupboards bare it seemed a positive sign that Lisa suggested they go out.

She was very affectionate, even clingy, both on the ride to and at the restaurant, confirming to Cyr that the transference of her dependence on her husband to him was complete. She ate a stack of pancakes with strawberries, and seemed in a wonderful, playful mood as they walked up the walkway to her front door. Lisa put her key into the lock and skipped through the door.

Cyr sprinted into the room when he heard Lisa's terrified scream, followed by, "Bitch, I'm going to gut you like the pig you are!" As Bill Blake's enraged voice resounded off the walls, Cyr leapt between him and Lisa. While they danced around each other, Cyr did as sensei Krug had instructed, softening his focus, perceiving the whole gestalt rather than fixating on the 8-inch razor-sharp Kan chef's knife in Bill's hand.

"Okay, asshole, have it your way. I'll carve you up first, then kill my slut wife."

From his underhand grip on the knife, Cyr knew that Bill would lunge forward, trying to stab rather than slash. After two feints, he made a serious thrust, intent on disemboweling Cyr. Having practiced the Gracie jiu jitsu move thousands of times, Cyr's movements were automatic and blindingly fast. As his left forearm blocked Bill's wrist, his left foot stepped forward and Cyr's right arm captured Bill's elbow. Cyr's hands rolled Bill's arm forward, then twisted it high behind his back.

As Bill yelped in pain, Cyr's left arm wrapped around his chest to keep him from bending forward, escaping the hold.

"Drop the knife!" Cyr ordered.

"Fuck you!" Blinded by rage, Bill lunged backwards. Anticipating the move, Cyr dodged his head butt and heard the loud pop as Bill's momentum snapped his arm like a twig. The knife clattered onto the tile, and Cyr swept Bill's feet and drove him face down onto the floor.

Cyr cited the ordinance that allowed him to kill Bill if he believed that his, or Lisa 's life was in danger, and though he was seeing stars from the choke hold, Bill snarled that he understood and swore he'd leave Lisa alone.

After Bill had limped away, his broken right arm coddled in his left, Lisa quickly packed a bag. Cyr's eyes scanned the area as he warily opened the door and they hastened to where he had parked after breakfast. They were almost to his BMW when Bill leapt out from behind the bush.

In addition to his instruction on how to deal with a foe armed with a knife, sensei Krug had often covered how to disarm an enemy with a pistol, always emphasizing the one essential aspect: close proximity to your assailant.

Unfortunately, Bill was 30 feet away when he appeared, brandishing a huge Desert Eagle in his left hand.

Cyr threw Lisa's suitcase, and the first shot went wild, the gun firing as Bill parried the bag with his only good arm. Cyr charged directly at Bill and launched himself into the air. Though Gracie jiu jitsu is now mostly sport, sensei Krug taught the old style, developed for combat. Mortal combat.

The flying kick is not often used, but Krug's dojo had the famous picture of Helio Gracie airborne about to kick his brother, Carlos. Cyr's right foot made solid contact with Bill's jaw, and he heard the crack of bone just before he saw the flash from the gun's muzzle.

*

"It's my fault. I should have been more specific and made it a direct order."

Cyr let Allan Roth's pronouncement hang uncomfortably in the room. He and his boss seldom argued, but this one was a doozy.

When he didn't reply, Allan continued, his voice steely, his lips thin. "When I assigned you the mission of extracting Lisa Blake from her abusive relationship, I thought that I had made it crystal clear that there was imminent danger. To you, in addition to her. That William Blake had gone over the edge and become a homicidal manic. You should have been armed, Cyr. This was far too close for comfort. Those hours you spend at the firing range are not for your amusement. They are intended to prepare you for just this type of eventuality."

Cyr blew out an exasperated breath and reasserted his position. "Well yes, it was close, but my training prevailed. I got to Blake in time, before he could aim effectively. And Allan, carrying a gun during a seduction is fraught with problems. You were a gigolo once, so you can readily imagine how things can run off the rails when it comes time to shed clothes and the woman sees that my cock is not the only thing I've got that's loaded. It can totally kill the mood."

Allan did not share Cyr's chuckle. "But I'm sure you can find a way. Besides, your Sig P365 isn't very big. You could slip it into a couch or under a pillow, for instance."

Cyr scoffed. Sometimes Allan could be dense. "And what about the Kydex inside the waistband holster? And the obligatory spare mag and its holder?" Cyr opened his hands, as if laying out the truth before his boss. He quickly continued when Allan's displeasure seemed about to boil over. "Okay, okay. I'll talk with Krug about it. There may be other options, smaller but still effective guns. The Ruger LCP, perhaps."

"See that you do, Cyr. And remember: you only need to carry for the really hazardous missions. 95% of the time you won't need to be armed."

"Okay. I'll figure it out. In that regard, I can't figure out how Bill Blake showed up. Wasn't he supposed to be on a week-long business trip?"

"He was, but evidently, after you had Lisa call the maid and tell her not to come to work Monday, she phoned Blake and told him she suspected something was up. It seems that Charles Smith was not the only man in that neighborhood boffing the help."

"Well, I have to admit that, once I saw Bill's Desert Eagle, I did wish I had my Sig. Fortunately, his right arm was broken and his off-hand shooting is crap."

"And it will be a long time before he's a threat again, to Lisa or anyone else. The attempted murder charge is rock solid, and he's going away for a long time. Now, moving on. You will definitely have to be armed for your next case. Am I clear?"

When Cyr shrugged and nodded OK, Allan continued, "Elena Petrov is the niece of the founder of IFAW, who asked me personally to insure her safety. Elena's Russian mobster-oligarch husband believes Elena is unfaithful and is planning to kill her. May actually have given the order. I need you to quickly get close to her, seduce her if need be, and convince her to leave that menace before he can do away with her. Here's the dossier. Study up and get on it ASAP."

"I will, for sure, but I do want to stop by and see Lisa. She was so vulnerable and injured. It broke my heart to see the scars and burn marks on her body."

"Cyr, I assure you that Lisa Blake is doing well. She's under Dr. Jansen's care, and meeting daily with Eloise to work through her dependency issues. I'm afraid that, for her own good, it's best that you not see her."

"But I really got to feel..."

"Cyr, I know that you develop emotional connections to the women you extract from horrible relationships, and it's hard to just let them go once they're here at IFAW. But you know it's for the best. To get beyond the dependence they've transferred from their abusers to you, for them to heal and grow, they need to develop independence, and... Well, you know all this. You're highly trained and effective. So, I'll give Lisa your best, but you really shouldn't see her again. Just focus on your new mission: seducing and saving Elena Petrov."

***

"Holy cow, Ned! That was freakin' awesome!"

"You've got that right, Joe! And our PPV audience out there knows it, too. What a performance! Now, as the volume of semen is measured and the judges tabulate their scores, lets go to the instant replay."

"Right on, Ned. So here we are back at the beginning of Round 5. There's Lizzy, just chatting with her friends. She really is a beauty, isn't she? Not much more than B cups, but that ass is really happening. What a tempting target! And such a narrow waist. All in all a very tasty 5' 2" package, for sure."

"I've always been a sucker for long blonde hair, and she's got that in spades. She seems young, Joe. How old do you think she is?"

"Well, she has to be at least 21, as all our participants need to prove they're of age."

"Here comes Manis the Menace - What a great moniker! - our last competitor. He knows he needs a good score to win, to overtake Mung the Hung, who was amazing just two rounds ago. Goodness, Manis's cock is SO huge. How is that whole thing going to fit into little Lizzy's petite asshole?"

"Joe, I was there for the warmup, and it was amazing. Debbie, Lizzy's understudy in case anything goes wrong and Lizzy needs to retire, was loosening up her friend in preparation for the competition. She kept using bigger and bigger dildos, and eventually actually had her whole hand up Lizzy's butt. She stretched her out totally, so, no worries, Lizzy will be able to handle Manis's monster, just like she did Mung's, which I think is almost as big."

"Whoa! Manis is getting himself really lubed up. Of course, with 4 loads of cum up Lizzy's butt already, you wonder if Manis even needs any lube. Haha. And there's Janey, his girlfriend helping to get him not only hard but close. My goodness! That's seriously good hand job technique!"

"Yes, indeed! As she gets Manus ready, bringing him right to the edge, it's a perfect time to review the scoring criteria for our new viewers. Time is the first critical factor. Each competitor creeps up behind Lizzy, and the stopwatch starts with their very first contact. It doesn't stop until that competitor ejaculates into Lizzy as many times as he wishes and nods to the judges indicating he's through. So, in order get off as soon as possible, each contestant tries to get right to the edge before sticking his dick in so he can minimize the overall time. Of course, there can be a downside to getting too close."

"Right, Ned. We saw Doctor Proctor fall into that trap. He was so horny, so hyped up, that he actually started coming too soon. Then it took him five tries to finally get his spewing cock into Lizzy."

"Well, she did squirm around quite a bit."

"So would you, Ned, if you had some guy trying to shove his huge hard dick up your ass."

"Hahah! Got me there, buddy. Lizzy did squirm, big time."

"All that squirming did cost Proctor - an early favorite - the match, for sure, Ned. There was no way he could overcome the lost time or the spilled semen, even though he did eventually get off a load inside her. And, for you new viewers, that's the 2nd factor in the scoring. Once a guy has finished ejaculating and withdraws his cock, the weight of the cum that drips out is measured. The number of milligrams of semen is divided by the number of seconds the whole process took to get the base score. Of course, the judges then add bonus points for exceptional technique or penalize contestants for fouls, like ejaculating again after giving the 'I'm finished' sign which stops the timer."

"Right, Joe. It's always a balancing act. Each competitor tries to come as quickly as possible to minimize the time, but faces the dilemma - should he quit after just the first couple shoots, thereby shortening the time, or should he continue, increasing the amount of cum? It's a tough call."

"Ooh! There's Janey helping Manis get right up to the edge again. Is that his 2nd or 3rd edge, Ned?"

"I think it's the 3rd... Oh yes, it must be, as Janey's giving him a kiss and backing away. Though no edges are required, 3 is the max allowed by the rules. Look at that huge cock quiver! The head is actually purple, and totally oozing pre-cum. It sure looks like Manis is ready."

"And so is Lizzy. Look at the smile on her face! While the rules stipulate she must appear to be totally focused on the conversation she's having with her friends so she can be taken completely by surprise, you know she has to know what's coming. Look! Her nipples are already hard, and her face and neck are beautifully flushed."

"Here comes Manis, creeping up behind her. He's famous for his entry technique, and Lizzy has to know it's about to happen. Another big smile from her and here he comes..."

"OMG! That was awesome! Let's watch it again in super slo-mo. Control room, go to close up on camera 3. There it is. What technique! First, Manis curls his right arm around Lizzy and his fingers plunge into her pussy, immobilizing her. Next he wraps his left hand's last 2 fingers around the tip of his dick, then uses the other 2 and his thumb to part Lizzy 's butt cheeks, find her hole, and guide his cock to it. Look at that thrust, so swift, so decisive! God! It totally lifts Lizzy up into the air!"

"Well, Joe, this is a forklift competition, after all. Manis's signature technique allows him to do with one hand what others need 2 to do. Look at that! He's got 2 fingers in her vagina. I mean deep! There was no way Lizzy could squirm away! She was frozen in place and just got totally skewered!"