Roué

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyr Lagarde, the man attached to the penis deep in Elena's vagina and the testicles in Elena's hand, is alarmed. His mission is to protect Elena, to seduce her and get her to leave her homicidal husband. He's been succeeding, has Elena under his sway, but this could potentially derail everything. Who is this Tia? What is she doing here? What level of threat does she pose? Could she possibly be one of Elena's husband's Russian mobsters?

He notes the muzzle of the gun holding steady on his chest.

He also notes that Tia is drop-dead gorgeous. Just the sight of her makes his dick twitch inside Elena's pussy.

Cyr's attention is pulled to Elena's hand kneading his testicles and how she is rhythmically squeezing his penis with her vagina. Rather than halt everything and confront the intruder, he decides to follow Elena's lead. He stands stock still, staring at Tia.

Aghast at walking in on her friend having sex rather than being brutally attacked as she assumed, Tia immediately returns her pistol to its purse holster, pivots and reaches for the doorknob. She's out of here.

But her hand stops midair, frozen by the booming mellifluous voice. "Wait! Stay! Elena wants you to stay!" Cyr's mission is to protect Elena and he needs time, needs Tia to remain so he can discover who she is, and what danger she represents.

Also, he too, is intrigued by the situation. His immediate attraction to Tia causes his penis to throb again. The idea of her watching him fuck Elena has a certain sordid appeal. Tia is seriously hot.

Though most certainly hot, Tia is frozen again by the silky, commanding voice of the man. "Tell her, Elena."

Elena, obviously under the spell of this man and in the throes of cascading passion gasps, "Stay Tia! Please! I'm almost there and we'll talk after he finishes me. But you must stay!"

Tia is torn. A part of her wants to flee. Can this lascivious scene - a side view of people fucking just 15 feet away - really be happening right before her eyes? But another part is tantalized, aroused by both the situation and the incredibly handsome man. Handsome naked man with his erect dick buried in her friend's pussy.

Tia's mission - why she's here - is coincidentally also to protect Elena, who she knows is in dire peril. Elena's Russian mobster husband, Ivan, has vowed he will kill his wife, believing her to be unfaithful. If he saw this scene, Tia knows he would totally lose his mind, go crazy with jealous rage and immediately sic his thugs on her. So, Tia wonders, who is this man, and what danger does he, and his having an affair with Elena, pose?

Tia opts to stay, but only long enough to explain why she's here, get an inkling of who this man is, and ask Elena to call her when she's alone.

As she turns back towards the couple, time slows and the light takes on a fantastical hue. The man staring at her seems to be glowing, bathed in a golden aura. He is tall, powerful, lean and ripped, like some Nordic god. His hands are on Elena's hips, his cock buried deep inside her. Elena supports herself on the nearby chair with one arm while her other is between her legs, hand on the man's balls, holding him into her.

Tia takes a breath, preparing to speak, but Cyr preempts her. "You may watch, but please don't say anything. It will distract Elena, who is highly aroused, very close, and badly needs to come. We'll talk afterward." Cyr realizes that being domineering is serving his ends, keeping Tia here.

He starts fucking Elena.

Tia's intended retort to being silenced is preempted when her eyes are drawn to Cyr's cock - glistening with Elena's juice - as it slowly emerges from Elena's pussy. She thinks, "Oh my God! It's so thick!"

Tia's mouth gapes wider as more and more of the largest penis she has ever seen slides out of her friend. "How did it all possibly fit inside her?" Tia wonders. Then hopes she didn't say it aloud. She is cognizant of the carnal, licentious energy coursing through her, but unaware that she is rhythmically clamping her thighs together, pinching her clitoris.

Her eyes are pulled to Elena when she gasps as Cyr rams his whole enormous tool back into her, only to withdraw painfully slowly again. Reloading.

Tia is rapt, eyes yo-yoing like she's watching a tennis match, flitting between Elena's red, straining, ecstatic face and the shimmering huge dick that is fucking her. She becomes aware that her nipples have erected only when her shallow, rapid breathing begins heaving her chest, rubbing them against her bra. The tingling frissons shoot through her, mingling with those from her throbbing, swollen clit.

Elena's next gasp snaps Tia back to consciousness and suddenly, like a thunderclap, rationality crashes into her. She closes her mouth and shakes herself, resolved that she will simply turn and leave. MUST simply turn and leave. Watching her friend get fucked to orgasm will be just too sordid. She'll call later.

But just as she begins to turn, fate intercedes.

Elena comes.

Tia watches, riveted. Her friend's eyes glaze over then roll back in her head, her mouth forms an O and her breath catches as it hisses in and out. Her body shakes and trembles, and Tia is grateful to the man for holding her up when her legs give way.

After her peak has passed, Cyr eases Elena off him, turns her, and lowers her down into the armchair. Tia's eyes are inexorably drawn to his penis. She thinks, "God! It's so huge! And still hard. He didn't come!" Her eyes remain locked on it, gawking, as it sways with each step as Cyr walks towards her. Tia is again frozen. In trepidation and edgy anticipation. What is he going to do?

Cyr stops just in front of her.

Intrigued and aroused by how her eyes are locked on his cock, Cyr makes his voice low and sensual. "Hello. We both seem to know Elena. I'm Cyr. Who are you?"

Befuddled by the bizarre situation, Tia defaults to convention. Though it's surreal that the man in front of her is naked, common courtesy dictates that one introduce oneself. Forcing her eyes off his bare, rock-hard cock, its shaft red and head purple with arousal, Tia manages to say, "I'm Tia. I think..."

Cyr seizes control, cutting her off. "Do you know that Elena always has another orgasm waiting in line just after the first?" When Tia is so dumbfounded she can't think of anything to say, he continues, "I feel it is my duty to bring it out for her. Otherwise she'll be left unfulfilled. Do stay, though. We'll all talk afterward. Come, you may as well be comfortable."

Cyr extends his hand and, again perplexed into conformity, Tia takes it. She is struck by the unreality of everything. How is it possible that this imposing, incredibly handsome naked man is leading her closer to Elena, who too, is naked and has just had an orgasm? Right in front of Tia's eyes. As Cyr leads her to the other armchair, facing Elena's at the other corner of a couch, Tia tears her eyes off his penis. But they are pesky, liking what they see, and keep returning to watch how it bobs, seeming to nod to her with each of Cyr's smooth steps.

When they reach the chair, Cyr motions and Tia sits. Primly, back straight, knees tight together, her face a placid mask. Inside, however, she is roiling. The impossibly lewd, lascivious scene, watching her friend come while being fucked by this incredible hunk, has awakened something inside her she has not known exists.

It is feral, wild, and seethes with a raw, primordial sexual desire which Tia has never before experienced. She is stunned to feel just how strongly this primitive part of her wants this man. Wants to take him away from her friend. Wants to fuck him.

Cyr's erect penis is at the level of her face, scarcely a foot away, and Tia's fascinated mind - she's always had a thing for penises, especially erect ones - conjures the image of him stepping closer, bending it down and putting it in her mouth. What will she do if he tries? Does she secretly want him to do just that? She fights the overwhelming urge to touch it. To pull it closer and kiss it, lick it, taste it.

Suck it.

She balls her fists and locks the muscles of her arms to preclude any such action.

Cyr smiles - Is it a smirk? Does he sense Tia's inner compulsion? - and walks to Elena, leans over her and worms his hand between her legs. His fingers wriggle in her sex as he kisses her. It's a long kiss and Tia can tell by Elena's rapid breathing and squirming that her desire is spiking again. That, as Cyr asserted, another orgasm is close at hand.

The heat in her own cheeks makes Tia aware that she, too, is highly stimulated. She is simultaneously repulsed and excited to realize that watching Elena get fucked again is exactly what she wants. It was so deliciously sinful, salacious, and prurient. Impossibly erotic. She loved it, how watching made her feel so edgy, energized and aroused. She wants that feeling again.

Now.

Tia is so consumed by her thoughts that she unaware of her body. That she is again clamping her thighs together over and over, and one hand has surreptitiously crept to her breast, its thumb rubbing her nipple.

Cyr lifts Elena into his arms effortlessly, cradling her as if she were a small girl. She melds into him, laying her head on his shoulder. Compliant. Ready. Eager. He strides close to Tia and asks, "How would you like to see me fuck Elena this time, Tia? We both will be happy to do whatever you suggest. What's your pleasure?"

Tia is rocked again. How can this be happening, be getting more bizarre by the second? In what universe can a gorgeous, virile, and powerful naked man be asking her how she wants to see him fuck her friend?

Though woozy from the continual bombardment of outlandish events, and determined not to answer, Tia realizes that she does know. She would SO like Cyr to move right in front of her, turn Elena to him, spread her legs wide, and use those ripped, powerful arms to slide her pussy up and down his cock so she can see it cycle in and out. Watch the fucking up close.

Perhaps there a sudden flash of psychic connection. Regardless, Cyr turns Elena to him, his forearms snaking under her thighs, parting them, his hands grabbing her copious ass and raising her up. He takes a huge step closer to Tia. Very close.

Elena's arms lock around Cyr's neck and shoulders, holding on as Cyr begins to lower her. From just two feet away, Tia - who is secretly thrilled to be getting exactly what she desired - is captivated, watching how being splayed so extremely opens Elena's vulva, the outer lips spreading wide, the glistening inner labia blooming out like a beautiful flower. A flower about to be obliterated by the huge prong drawing near.

But NO! Cyr's prick is too huge, too heavy, and, though taut, rigid as a flagpole, it is angled too far out from his body. It misses the small, open hole that all three want it to penetrate, instead prodding Elena's anus, then sliding up the crack between her butt cheeks.

Elena whimpers, Cyr grunts, and Tia stifles her own sigh of frustration. He raises his target back up, shifts position, re-aiming, and lowers Elena again.

Overcorrection. Cyr's cock misses Elena's entrance and slides up her slick, wet inner lips. Elena shudders in pleasure as the shaft rubs her clitoris, then whimpers again. She so needs that dick inside her. Cyr grunts in frustration - Why isn't this working? - and Tia hears her own soft moan of disappointment.

Cyr raises his inamorata again, readjusting, then lowers Elena down to his prong once more. Tia leans forward, even closer, and moans again at the next failure. Cyr's ill-aligned cock glances off Elena's left outer lip and slides past the goal. Cyr raises her, tries anew, but his dick again grazes just past the opening of her vagina and butts up against Elena's perineum.

Tia shares the mounting frustration of the lovers each time the connection is missed. She wonders why neither is using a hand to effect the joining, but her mind suddenly flashes on the obvious: no hand is available. Both of Elena's are clasped around Cyr's shoulders, and both of his are needed to hold her up.

When Cyr's penis once again skims past Elena's entrance, seeking in vain to enter the gates of heaven, as if in a dream, Tia sees her own hand reaching out, fingers spreading wide.

So hot! Stunningly hard! She grasps it firmly, just below the head, and is thrilled to feel it throb in response, simultaneous with Cyr's lascivious grunt. When he eases Elena up just enough, Tia leans lower, closer, and spies the opening. Her hand guides the massive penis to it.

Elena moans in ecstasy and Cyr groans in pleasure as his weapon sinks home. Tia's hand, reluctant to relinquish its prize, slides on Cyr's penis, pushed down as Elena's vulva encases more and more of it. When it reaches them, Tia is amazed at the size and heft of Cyr's testicles. Of their own accord her fingers juggle them, weighing, caressing, rolling them in his scrotum. She shudders when she realizes what she is doing, but has to consciously force her fingers to stop and withdraw when they automatically continue playing with Cyr's balls.

Tia sits spellbound as Cyr begins to cycle Elena up and down on him. Her hand, the top of it wet with her friend's lubrication, feels terribly empty, still tingling from the heat of Cyr's penis. Tia smells the dusky, sweet aroma of her Elena's pussy, just before the piquant, erotic scent of aroused male rocks her. The pungent pheromone fills her nose and explodes into her brain. Reeling in arousal and desire, Tia grabs the arms of the chair to steady herself.

A never-ending sequence ensues. Tia watches intently as the dick just a foot from her face buries itself in Elena's pussy, accompanied by Cyr's majestic, lion-like inhalation and Elena's impassioned moan. Once buried deep, the outsized prod reappears, flaming red and glistening. Only to sink in once again.

Tia notes how Elena's inner lips, stretched taut and clinging like they are sucking his cock, are pulled out of her as he slowly withdraws. Then are stuffed back in when Cyr thrusts. Elena whimpers each time the penis leaves her empty, needy for its return, and moans delightedly each time she's filled.

Tia so wants to get a glimpse of the shiny purple head of Cyr's cock, but he always reverses course too soon, lowering Elena back onto him. Tia's sighs of frustrated denial interplay with Elena's ecstatic whimpers. Both are both drowned out by Cyr's leonine breaths.

As the fucking goes on and on, Tia is so absorbed that she is completely unaware that she is rocking her hips in sync with Cyr's cycles, as if she, too, is being fucked. Nor does Tia notice that she is squeezing her thighs together ever harder, stimulating her clitoris, and how both hands have sneaked onto her breasts, her fingers and thumbs pinching and tugging her erect, tingling nipples.

She revels in everything: the meshing of sexual organs, the interplay of erotic aromas, the moans and sighs of the lovers, and the squishy sounds of fucking. And in her own edgy, effervescent arousal. How Cyr is tireless, boundlessly strong, keeping Elena aloft and impaled. How Elena's anus clenches in sync with her vagina as it squeezes, trying to hold the huge penis inside her each time it withdraws. How Tia is right there, ringside, seeing it all.

How it now seems normal for Tia to be a scant foot away from the giant penis reaming her friend's pussy.

Unbeknownst to her, Cyr is studying Tia intently over Elena's shoulder. Planning. Plotting. His duty is to protect Elena, and he needs Tia to stay so he can assess the level of threat she represents. He sees the opening. It's obvious that she is very sexually excited and he plans to take advantage of her arousal. To feed it, incite it, then use it to seduce her. Cyr senses that, once he fucks Tia thoroughly, keeps making her come until she's reeling, she'll be compliant and he can learn just what her game is.

As he purposely slows his screwing of Elena, giving more time for Tia's arousal to ripen, Cyr notes the flush on Tia's face migrating down, reddening her neck, and enjoys imagining her breasts also coloring. How warm, even hot, they will feel in his hands. He relishes seeing her erect nipples, pinched between her fingers and thumbs, poking out through the stylish Ralph Lauren polo shirt. Staring down her décolletage - Tia left a provocative 3 buttons undone - makes his cock throb and swell. He notes she's wearing a bra, but knows how it will prove useful.

Her shirt's shade of tan complements Tia's Banana Republic silk charmeuse cargo shorts. Cyr recognizes them because they are Rebecca's favorite. He remembers how delicious the fabric felt on his bare cock, and how easily the matching belt's double D ring buckle came undone. And how readily the hook-and-bar clasp of Rebecca's shorts gave way to his fingers the time Cyr stripped and fucked his dance instructor right on the dance floor. A tango to remember.

His ardor surges when he sees how Tia is rapt, her wild eyes wide and locked on his cock. She is lost, carried away, unaware of how she is clamping her thighs together, compressing her clitoris. As he imagines tickling it himself, he notices that she is rocking her hips in the rhythm of his pumping Elena. As if she's meeting his thrusts. As if THEY are fucking. Cyr moans as the image of a naked Tia impaled on his dick seizes his mind. The vision incites him further and his libido rockets insanely higher.

It switches off his mind.

Her hot, avid face tells Cyr's now-dominant primitive brain that Tia also does not realize that her fingers have risen to her breasts and are squeezing and pulling her nipples. If she did, she would certainly stop. He watches her fingers intently, learning, filing the information away.

He purposely further slows his cycles, making Elena wait, allowing more time for Tia's arousal to grow. To flower. So he can use it to fuck her.

While he savors how Elena's vagina clutches and coddles his cock, he salaciously wonders how Tia's will feel. She's younger. Will it be tighter? Hotter? Juicier? He shivers as the wave of pure animal lust, of overwhelming desire for Tia flashes through him. He eyes her long, shapely legs, tracing a path up her inner thighs. He imagines how wet her pussy must be, how ready for his dick. How delicious it will feel surrounding and caressing his cock. Is that a damp patch in the crotch of her shorts?

The convulsions of Elena's vagina pull Cyr back.

Recognizing Elena's little hissed breaths, which always signal the arrival of her orgasm, Cyr pumps her up and down on his cock faster, more fully. Elena's pussy, provoked over and over by its giant intruder, convulses as she comes again and again. And yet again.

Only when she whimpers and pushes against him does Cyr relent.

He lifts Elena higher, and Tia is ecstatic, thrilled to see Cyr's entire penis slide out of her friend. She has so wanted to see it all, especially the swollen purple head, but Cyr kept pushing it back in. Denying her. It sways in front of her as Cyr lays Elena on the couch. She notes that, though it is very wet, it is coated only with Elena's juice. Tia shivers at the realization: Cyr did not ejaculate.

That reality jolts Tia. The absurdity, the licentious wrongfulness of watching her friend get screwed, endlessly and totally, comes crashing down. How has she allowed herself to be part of this insanity?

And what might happen next? What will Cyr do now?

She strives to drive from her mind the simultaneously terrifying and tantalizing thought that he might now try to fuck her. Despite her efforts to banish it, the image of Cyr looming over her, piercing her, transfixing her with that magnificent penis, floods Tia's mind. Only the sudden frisson from one of her pinched nipples brings her back to consciousness.

Aghast when she realizes what her insubordinate body has been doing, Tia tears her hands from her breasts, forces her thighs to relax, and abruptly stands. She must flee, leave now! Ignoring the squishy ooze in her vulva, how it's pasting the crotch of her panties to her pussy, Tia makes for the door.