Roué

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right on, Ned. And look at Lizzy's face. Total surprise and shock. Let's run it again in real time. Yes, indeed! That loud squeal from Lizzy will get Manis bonus points from the judges, for sure."

"Right, Joe. And so will how quickly he grabs Lizzy's thighs and lifts her - along with his cock in her ass, of course - then begins cycling her up and down as he pumps her madly. It's like he's made her asshole a fleshlite and is using it to get off. Geez! Look at him go!"

"Like the total animal he is! This is the best I've ever seen: A forklift for the ages!"

"Absolutely, Joe! Look at his face, straining, striving for the finish..."

"And look at Lizzy! She's frigging her clit like mad! Her face is contorted in pleasure, eyes clamped shut, head jerked back..."

"Holy shit is she being reamed! Listen: more squeals of delight! The judges have to give Manis even more bonus points for those! Like all these forklifted girls, Lizzy's really into it. They all come, heheh, to love anal. God, Lizzy's rubbing her clit like crazy!"

"Yeah, Ned, it's a mad dash to the finish line, to see who will come first. At this point you can't predict who it will be..."

"It's Manis! Listen to those animal grunts and wheezes! Let's count the ejaculations:...3, 4, 5... Look at his face! How he's straining, trying for more....7, 8..."

"More squealing from Lizzy. She's coming, too! Look at her legs shake and twitch and that rapturous look on her face. She's coming big time!"

"Manis is done! He's nodded to the judges indicating that he's finished. Such a triumphant look on his face! He knows he nailed it!"

"I think you mean that he knows he nailed Lizzy's ass, eh, Ned?"

"Right on, Joe. So at this point, Manis has nodded to the judges, stopping the timer. That was fast, even though he came a lot. Was that 11 ejaculations, Joe? Hell of a number."

"Maybe, Ned. I have to confess that I was so distracted I just lost count."

"Me, too, Joe. I guess will have to wait for the official scorer... Oh, wait, here 'comes,' hah hah, the measurement."

"As the rules stipulate, Manis carries Lizzy to judges table where that large bowl is mounted on the scale under the toilet seat. It's already been set so that the tare removes the weight of the bowl. Manis lifts Lizzy off his cock, onto the seat, and...

"OMG! That's a big cock, eh, Joe? And still pretty hard."

"Here comes the flood... Well... Huh? There is some semen dripping out of her ass and into the bowl, but... Well, Ned, that's a respectable amount, I guess. But really, considering that he ejaculated 11 times, had been edged 3 times, and is such a monster of a man, I expected more. Oh, well..."

"Hold on, Joe. Manis's cock is SO long, and he had it into her to the hilt, so I think he shot most of his load way deep inside... YES! See? He's whispering to Lizzy, telling her to expel all his cum. Wow! Look at that! The semen is just pouring out. Holy cow! That truly was a forklift for the ages!"

"That is totally disgusting! Turn it off! Now!" Private detective Tia Street was sickened and appalled by the degradation she had just witnessed, and her heart went out to Megan Smith, the client who had played the video. Lizzy was Megan's estranged daughter, and Megan was in the Kansas City office of TiaTec, the only all-woman detective agency in the US, hoping to hire Tia and her firm to rescue Lizzy. To extract her from the clutches of the degenerate who first got her addicted to drugs, then made her so cowed and submissive that she willingly participates in such exhibitions. All for the profit of her supposed "boyfriend" Duffy O'Keefe.

As she turned to console the devastated Mrs. Smith, Tia's plan was already forming in her mind...

*

Ughhh... uhh... Wha... What's going on? Head spinning... Nauseous... Tia, open your eyes. Blurry. Try to focus. So woozy. Try again... OK, other women, in front of me; there's Lizzy. Damn, now I remember: I went undercover and came here to save her, get her away from Duffy. We were talking... God, my head hurts...

That's right, it's all coming back now. I was convincing Lizzy that we could escape, but she was so scared she didn't believe it was possible. Then these 2 guys burst in. I nailed the 1st one but... Oh shit! That sudden, sharp pain. Must have been the pinprick of a needle. Fuckers must have drugged me. Uhh... So tired...

God! Get a grip, Tia! SO out of it. Can hardly hold my head up. Knees are jelly. Ouch! Hands on my upper arms... way too tight... holding me up. It's those same assholes who drugged me... C'mon, Tia! Pull yourself together! Why are the other women giggling, looking at me. Shit! They're all buck naked!... Triple Shit!!! So am I! WTF is going on? Damn! I can't move. Those jerks holding me are just too strong.

Tia! Stop the room from spinning! Shake your head... Blink... There. That's better. Wha...? Jeez, my asshole is on fire, like... Well, yeah, it's like that first time I got fucked there. Damn!

So dizzy, woozy... Huh? Why are the other women grinning, looking over my shoulder... What? I think there's someone behind me. Run!... Can't... Those hands on my arms... too strong. NO! There IS someone behind me! Huge arm, hand sliding around my stomach.

Ow! Other hand on my back, bending me over. Resist! Can't. Too strong. Squirm away, Tia! Can't... Ouch! Fucker grabbed my hair, elbow in my back keeping me bent over, back arched... Shit NO! Is that a dick between my butt cheeks? Shit! Can't move...

"EEEE!" Goddamn! The fucker just rammed his prick up my asshole. "EEEE!" In further... "EEEE!" God, I'm squealing! Shit!... Huge cock, and it just keeps coming. "EEEE!" Oh God.... It hurts, but not as bad as... pretty exhilarating actually... "EEEE!" What's that? His balls pressing against my butt. He's all the way in... Thank God...

NO! I'm being lifted up, by hands under my hips and the cock in my ass. Shit! He's withdrawing... "EEEE!" God, such a hard thrust! Withdrawing again... "EEEE!" Oh, wow.... "EEEE!" This guy's totally reaming me.... "EEEE!"

Damn! I'm squealing with every thrust. Stop it, Tia. "EEEE!" Can't... "EEEE!" "EEEE!" "EEEE!" God, he's strong, pumping me relentlessly, faster, working me up and down as he fucks me... Amazing...

Try to escape... "EEEE!" No way... His grunts are getting louder, faster... he's growling... like an animal. Hot breath on my neck... Uh oh, he's quit pumping me. Little, quivery thrusts. HE'S COMING! ACTUALLY EJACULATING IN MY ASS! Oh shit! I felt his his cock gush! Shit, felt it again! Shit, again! Shit... Shit... Shit... Shit...

Wha... No more? Must finally be done. Thank God! Open your eyes, Tia. Blurry, but what's that? 3 guys, seated at a table, watching. He's carrying me toward them. What's going on? What the hell? A toilet seat mounted on the table...

Ooohh! God, his dick is big. Glad to have it out of me, but it didn't hurt nearly as much as I expected... What? Sitting me on the seat... What's going on... Who's spreading my butt cheeks from behind? Cum... dripping out of me. What? People are applauding, like this has been some kind of show. WTF! What's going on?...

His face, right in mine. Even it is huge. Craggy, rugged, kind of appealing... What a self-satisfied smirk! Reaching out... Brushing my cheek, smiling...

"Hi Tia, I'm Proctor. You know babe, you were great. Now poop all my cum out of you. Push, you know how..."

Goddamn it! No way am I going to... "Yeeeoooww!" Jeez, that smarts. He pinched the heck out of my nipple.

"C'mon, babe, push it all out. It's all just a game. You know the score."

Okay, better go along, Tia. Mmmpphh, mmmpphh, mmmpphh. Gawd, I can feel it coming out, gushing, spurting...

"Good work, babe. Fucking your ass was seriously fun, Tia. We should go out sometime. I'll get your number from Duffy. Gimme a kiss now..."

Shit... no... Hmm, well that was a pretty good kiss... umm, that one was even better... he's almost sweet...

"You have a really tempting, tight asshole, Tia, and it pulled a hell of a load out of me. I think I'm going to win this competition."

Competition? WTF? Now I remember - guys bursting in... The needle.. The fuckers drugged me, then must have put me in the competition. THE GODDAMN FORKLIFT COMPETITION! Damn, look... cameras all around me; must have picked up everything... I need to get off this seat and get out of here. Right now...

What's this... hands on my arms... lifting me... off the seat. Same guys who held me before... Wait... No.. Crap. They're taking me back to where I woke up. The other women... Naked... Lizzy... kissing me, whispering,

"There you go, Tia. There are only 4 more, and then you'll be done. May as well relax and enjoy it. We all end up loving it and you will, too. We'll talk afterward, but you should know, neither of us is going anywhere. They've shot you up with drugs and, just like me, you're under Duffy's control now."

Shit! This can't be happening... No wonder I feel so woozy and dizzy though. Wait, my aikido arm bar escape is perfect. Do it, now, Tia! Nail these guys and fight your way out of her. Here goes...

Uhh... "Ouch!"

Fuck-Shit-Piss! I'm SO out of it! Way too slow, way too weak... Those assholes are laughing at me, at my feeble attempt... This can't be happening... Who's this other woman, right in my face?

"Hi Tia, I'm Debbie. Don't worry, you'll be fine. We've all been forklifted. It's actually kind of cool, and by the last couple guys I'm sure you'll love it so you may as well start now. Is your butt hole OK? I worked larger and larger lubed dildos in and out as a way of prepping you, stretching you out."

Really? Uh... thanks, I guess. Lizzy's back, talking...

"Tia, even though the next guy's cock is bigger, and thicker, haha, your rectum is now coated with slick cum, so it will be fine. Word to the wise, though. When Manis starts pumping you, squeeze his cock. It will enhance his feel and make him come faster. Also, keep squealing. He'll like it, and, especially if you frig yourself and come, it will get him off faster. Now, one more thing..."

NO! There's someone behind me again... Can't move... God, huge arm around my waist, grabbing my mons, fingers in my pussy... Other fingers between my butt cheeks... No... "EEEE!" Gawd... huge... "EEEE!" Whoa!.... that's big... "EEEE! EEEE!" Up in the air... so deep... my goodness... He's pumping me madly... so fast... so hard... Just taking me... Grunting... Amazing... "EEEE!" Stop squealing, Tia. "EEEE!" Can't...

"EEEE!" "EEEE!" Gotta take charge... Yes, that's it, squeeze that cock, Tia... make it shoot... you know how... Good, he's going faster, harder... Pretend to come, rub your clit... "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Yes, that's right, buddy, you're making me come, now shoot your load. Give it to me... "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooohhhh!"

Yes! You did it, Tia! He's coming... squeeze him each time he shoots... Who's in control now, huh? Squeeze again, again, again, again...

Finally done. Now get that big dick out of me please... Oooohhh... God, my ass is tingling... So is my clit... On the toilet seat again... He's leaning close...

"I'm Manus, Tia. Nice work, babe. Your tight ass really pulled a huge load out of me. Now, push it all out. There's a good girl...

Better go along... Mmmpphh, mmmpphh, mmmpphh. Oh Shit! He's actually kissing me, too. Play along, Tia, kiss him back. Oh...? hmm...? He's a good kisser... very sweet brush on my cheek... Sure, why not? Kiss him again, Tia...

OK girl, only 3 guys to go. Buck up. You can handle this. You're already more steady, less woozy. Remember the mission. You're going to beat this Duffy asshole. You'll find a way, just like always. Also, no dick is as big as Michael's, and you've taken it in your ass many times... and liked it...

*

Wowza! My asshole is on fire! But it's OK, Tia, just one more guy... You can totally do this, girl. And you've really turned the tables here. I'm sure I'll be able to complete the mission. The last guy really believed that I enjoyed it... Well, hell, I've always liked anal, and I was getting amazingly fucked and

frigging my clit like mad... Of course I came. A small one, but it felt great... And the way I kissed him, then pulled his head back to me for another, I know that was convincing. He's a pretty sweet guy, actually... They all are. I've made a connection with each man, and I know they'll be on my side when I make my move...

Onward. Talk to the women, Tia, go along, play the game... The drugs are wearing off and I almost feel like myself again...

Hmm. So, why am I less dizzy and weak? Time, sure... But wait... Yes! That's it! Getting excited elevates my metabolism, and my heart races, pumping my blood really fast through my kidneys, which filter the drugs out of my bloodstream. Duh, Tia! Maximize the effect! Give yourself more orgasms, massive ones! You're already really turned on - by getting so amazingly fucked and by rubbing your clit - and coming big time will purge more drugs, plus you'll get that post nut clarity. Then use it...

When this next guy is finished and the competition ends, I know I'll see an opening and be able to take out those fuckers holding me up and then get to that asshole Duffy. I can hardly wait. But talk to the other women now, play the game. You're winning, Tia...

"Lizzy, thanks for the advice, and Debbie, you know, you were right. It is cool to just be taken and fucked, so quickly and decisively."

"Tia, it looked like you actually came that last time. Were you faking it?"

"You're very observant, Lizzy. I did start out faking, but, the truth is I've always loved anal, and when I started frigging my clit I actually did get off. You know, it's weird. Did any of you actually start to feel a little regret when the competition was coming to an end?"

"Well, sure, I have to admit that I... OK, Tia, get ready. He's coming..."

Here goes... big arm curling around me... he's not as good as the 2nd guy who just found my hole and shoved it in... keep moving, Tia... Oooh, there's the dick head.... Squirm... Hah! Missed me, dude! There, missed again... This is fun! Oops! He's found it. "EEEE!" That's right, keep making the same girlish squeals each time. Holy shit! He's big. Awesome! "EEEE!"

Up I go... "EEEE!" Now, Tia... "EEEE!" Get yourself off... "EEEE!" Yes, rub yourself, there's the perfect spot! My clit's tingling, on fire.... Faster now... "EEEE!" Faster.... "EEEE!" God! He's pumping me like a wild animal. So amazing! Even Michael never reamed me like this. That's right, fuck my ass! Hurry, Tia.... Here comes... Ooh. Oooh.. Ooooh...

"Aaaahhhhhhh!"

Shit! That was a good one! But here's another one, right behind it. Stroke faster, Tia, Yes, yes, yes. YES! He's coming, too. Squeeze him, Tia. Harder, again, and again and, Oh god I'm going to come...

"Aaaahhhhhhh!"

OMG, those were great orgasms! And wow! I feel great, so alive. And not dizzy or weak anymore. Those big Os purged the drugs from my system. Escape plan, here we come... Back on the toilet seat...

Play it up, Tia, win this guy over, too... "Ooohhh, your cock is wonderful, Mung. You totally reamed me and made me come like crazy. Come here, big guy, gimme a kiss." Mmmm. Nice kisser. Like the other guys he's not a jerk, just some big lug entered in a weird competition... OK, I'm on the seat, mmmm, mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm. There, I've got his load out of me...

Off the seat... Quick Tia, go one step further... Jesus! That's a big cock... Rub it, Tia, take charge. Yes! Ooh! It twitched and jumped! That was fun! Do it again. And again. Nice wince! Hah! Well, of course he likes it. My hand job technique is first rate....

One last rub. There! Totally made him shudder and groan... OK, give Mung a hug. Oh, the big goof is hugging me back. Kissing me again... pretty sweet...

Seems that the judges are finished with the scoring... "Ouch! Hey guys! Cool it! I'm fine; you don't have to grab me. Can't you see that I'm on board, not going anywhere... Let me go, OK? I'll just go over there and hang with the other women... Please...? Thanks..." Hah! Got you, assholes! Now fade into the background, Tia. Watch, wait, you'll see the opening...

*

"Holy shit! Stop! You're killing me!" Duffy O'Keefe's voice cracked and ascended to soprano pitch as Tia Street leaned into the wrist lock. Her full-force kicks, which crushed the testicles of Duffy's two bodyguards, were contrary to classic aikido, but had the usual effect. Both assholes were slowly regaining consciousness, still moaning and writhing on the ground, cheek-down in the pools of vomit they'd regurgitated upon waking.

Duffy himself, all 5' 6" and 315 blubbery pounds of him, had put up a pathetic fight, then squealed like a baby when Tia applied the wrist lock.

As Debbie watched Tia finish tightening the zip ties on the pathetic wannabe hoods, her voice revealed her amazement and admiration. "Tia, that was totally awesome! Where'd you learn to fight like that? I sure would like to learn..."

"Me, too! Can you teach us, Tia?" Lizzy's enthusiasm got Tia thinking. Maybe she could use a couple new agent trainees...

"Well, we'll see. There might be a way, and thanks for bringing my clothes."

Debbie said, "I can't believe how you just took them out, and then everyone else immediately split. It's totally obvious who really won this forklift competition. Tia Street, that's who!"

"Yeah," added Lizzy. "The whole camera crew bugged out the instant you kicked that 2nd asshole in the nuts, and two of the three judges, plus both announcers beat them out the door. Nobody wanted to mess with you, that's for sure."

Tia smiled as she plugged the flash drive into the main computer, knowing that the virus TiaTec's techie Ella had designed would fry its innards in no time, destroying all data. Duffy was now out of business, and soon would be in jail.

"Okay, ladies, we're out of here," Tia quipped as she walked briskly through the front door. As always after a job, she silently assessed it. "OMG, Tia! That was too close! Getting drugged made everything nearly run totally off the tracks. It was touch and go, but you were able to improvise. Your determination, training and quick wits made the difference. Good job, Tia. Mission accomplished. Lizzy is safe. And, best of all, you beat those fuckers... You won. As always...

"And, I have to admit, it was kind of cool, a sexual adventure like I've never had, never even dreamed of. And those orgasms were fabulous! I hadn't had a good come in forever, since Michael and I fought and he left to visit his aunt a month ago. I've been SO horny... Hmm. Michael's coming back next week. I wonder if he might get into a little forklift role playing...

"Now I've got to deliver Lizzy to her mom, then quickly get to Miami. Elena has been been my bestie forever, and even though she doesn't believe it, Ivan is totally planning to kill her..."

***

"Aaahhh!"

Alarmed at hearing her friend's outcry through the closed door, private detective Tia Street springs into action. Her gun, the stylish, gold-embossed Sig P238 with the custom cherrywood grips, leaps into her hand as she again hears her friend's loud, arcing cry from inside her swanky Miami Beach top floor suite. Tia clicks off the thumb safety as she uses her key to silently unlock the outside door, flings it open, leaps inside and yells, "Freeze!"

Everyone does.

The nude woman bent over the armchair stops squirming on the erect penis impaling her. The naked man standing behind her, fingers embedded in the woman's ass, quits fucking her. And Tia, shocked, but mesmerized by the lurid, highly erotic scene before her, is at a loss. Her confusion is amplified by the wave of sudden, overwhelming animal attraction for the naked man.

Elena Petrov, leaning over the chair, is quite abashed, but also highly titillated by being caught in flagrante delicto. Needing things to continue - her orgasm is close and she must finish - she yields to her mind's quirky whim, reaches back, grabs the man's balls, and pulls him fully into her. As she turns her head to face her friend, Elena's voice is husky, laced with arousal and irony. "Tia! What a nice surprise! Do come in! I'll just be a moment."