Roué

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But escape won't be easy.

Tia has guessed correctly. Cyr fully intends to fuck her. Now. Seeing Tia clamping her thighs together, arousing herself, rolling her hips each time he thrust into Elena as if she's screwing him, thrumming her fingers on her erect nipples, and imagining her flushed, swollen and tingling breasts, has awakened the licentious, carnal male animal in Cyr.

It wants only one thing: to mate. The compulsion to copulate, to seed this gorgeous, ready, if not yet willing female becomes its sole focus.

Resolved to leave before it's too late, Tia starts for the door, but is stopped by Cyr's booming command. "Stop, Tia! Wait! We three really do need to talk!" He means to keep her here. He means to have her.

Tia hesitates, torn. She truly does want to learn who this man is, what he means to Elena. If he's a threat. What is really going on. Perhaps now they all can talk, sort this out.

Tia shudders as one of Cyr's hands alights softly on her shoulder. His voice is silky, soothing. Persuasive. "Just look at Elena, Tia. You'll see that she truly wants you to stay and talk, now that she has finished." At the gentle prodding of his hand, Tia turns.

Cyr slips behind her.

Elena smiles, nodding. Tia misses the devious cant of her lips. Elena knows what is going on. That Cyr now plans to fuck Tia. And Elena, who feels very exposed and vulnerable after having come so hard in front of her friend, truly wants that to happen. Wants to see her younger, more beautiful, but often snotty friend taken down a peg. Wants to hear her moan, see her thrash and twitch, coming massively and uncontrollably skewered on Cyr's prodigious penis. "Tia, please stay. I really want you to. Let's talk, OK?" She succeeds in keeping the duplicitous tone from her voice.

Tia feels his body heat when Cyr steps behind her, close, as his second hand lands on her other shoulder. She is edgy, agitated, highly aroused and conflicted. She shivers when Cyr's breath tickles her ear as he says, "Yes, stay, Tia. We'll talk and straighten all this out." As he continues to distract her with his voice, murmuring meaningless subterfuge, his fingers slowly feather down her bare arms. They are gentle, tickling, and send frissons of tingly pleasure coursing through Tia. She sighs, luxuriating in the whirlpool of effervescent arousal bubbling through her.

When Cyr's hands pass her elbows, they slide off and land on her waist. He murmurs sensually, "Mmm. Delightful. You're so very lovely, Tia, truly beautiful," disarming her with his voice as his fingers slyly curl under the hem of her polo shirt.

He suddenly and powerfully yanks it up, his forearms wrenching Tia's arms over her head. Cyr levers her shirt high, pulling it completely off her. He tosses it aside, but even before it settles, his hands descend, forcing her arms to her sides and sliding the shoulder straps of Tia's bra down past her elbows.

The air is cool on Tia's hot, flushed breasts as the bra turns inside out below them. Cyr's hands immediately capture her tits. Stunned by the speed and audacity with which he moved, Tia is further mesmerized by the way his fingers tug at her hard nipples and roll them to and fro. It is perfect, just the way she likes it best.

She tries to speak, to say no, but a short strangled, "Ohh," is all that comes out. Cyr presses his advantage, his skillful fingers tweaking her nipples to flaming points. He noted how she stimulated them earlier, tugging and twisting, and is mimicking her motions. Tia moans as the bolts of fire shoot through her, then moans again when his cock - his huge, hard, bare cock which she knows is still fully loaded - prods her rear when his hands pull her to him.

Tia tries to raise her hands to remove his, but somehow the flimsy straps of the bra constrain her. She whimpers in helpless frustration. And ever-building passion.

Tia is further riveted by the feel of Cyr's lips - Hot! Wet! Wild!- kissing and nibbling her neck. She is so distracted by the new sensations, and by the fingers inflaming one nipple, that she does not notice his right hand deftly loosening and undoing the belt and clasp, then lowering the zipper of her shorts. All the way down. Arousal such as she has never felt - wanton, seething, and all-consuming - surges through her, blinding her to all else.

Only when Cyr's fingers snake inside her panties and plunge into her pussy does Tia awaken.

This can't happen!

But it does. Tia is confounded by Cyr's aggressive, outrageous gambit. And dismayed at her own fickle body's reaction. Her pelvis thrusts up, driven by the flash of fire his fingers induce. Her traitorous hips instinctively push her vulva forward, into his hand. Driving two fingers deeper into her vagina.

Cyr's exultant, "Aahhh!" is prompted by how incredibly slick and juicy he finds her pussy. Tia knows she's wet, sopping, because her body's been triply aroused. First by seeing her friend so thoroughly fucked, then by her own unconscious titillating touches, and finally by her intense attraction to this incredible masculine force-of-nature whose fingers are probing deep inside her.

Tia begins to succumb, responding to his fingers as they fuck her, driving in and out, in and out, in and out. Her hips squirm and writhe, meeting his probes. Her body knows what it wants.

But Tia's mind rebels. Though intensely aroused and craving release, she doesn't want to just be taken. She chooses not to employ the always effective Sankyo wrist lock escape she has mastered - Tia has a black belt in aikido - but rather locks her hands onto Cyr's and tugs, trying to pry his fingers out of her.

As they grapple back and forth, Tia is so intent on the battle that she does not notice Cyr's other hand leave her breast and clasp the waists of her shorts and panties from behind. Only when she feels them being pried down does she realize what Cyr is doing. De-pantsing her. Baring her sex.

Preparing her to be fucked.

A strangled chain of "No, no, nos" erupts from Tia's throat as she struggles, now fighting on two fronts. Trying to remove his fingers from her vagina with one hand while the other strives to keep her pussy from being exposed.

Cyr's voice is deep, lustful and knowing. Persuasive. "Come on, Tia, let it happen. If you don't want it, why are you so, SO wet?"

His statement of the obvious rocks her. Her arousal is so intense, so urgent that Tia totally needs to come, to be purged of the crazy nervous energy coursing through her. Though she totally wants to fuck, her sense of self and her competitive nature flares, and she continues to resist.

Tia senses that she and Cyr are locked in an age-old battle. The male, driven by his compulsion to procreate, to loose the boiling seed in his loins before it burns him up, aggressively presses ahead, striving for completion. The female, for whom the consequences of mating are immensely more momentous, resists. Fighting not only the male's advances but her own body's desire to couple.

It's two against one, but Tia gamely struggles on. The unfairness of it all redoubles her determination, and she successfully clamps her shorts to her ass and constricts Cyr's greedy, offending fingers. Tia is encouraged; she has achieved at least a standoff, perhaps has even begun to win.

Until another adversary joins the fray. "Tia, darling, it's OK." Elena is suddenly in her face, her voice soothing, urging. Her hands cup Tia's cheeks as she says, "Let it happen, babe. It's fine. Go ahead. Cyr is wonderful and you know you want it. Here, lean forward, just a bit. Yes, that's it."

Tia shudders and whimpers as she lets Elena gently pull her head and torso down. It's so true. Tia does want it. She's wanted to fuck Cyr since she first saw him. And now Elena has her bent over, in position. Her older, dear friend has always been able to read Tia, often knowing what she feels and needs even before she does. Having Elena, her trusted confidant, give permission to let go, to get fucked, weakens Tia's will. Cyr's fingers on her clit feel amazing and Tia begins to succumb.

But her resolve is buttressed when she realizes that her "friend" has also implicitly given Cyr permission to fuck her. Outraged at her betrayal, Tia rebels anew, twisting and writhing, trying to get free of Cyr's fingers and constraining hand.

As her friend struggles on, mumbling her continual, "No, no, nos," Elena shakes her head. Tia has always been headstrong, independent to a fault, bossy and arrogant. Elena massages her shoulders, holding Tia in position as she looks up at Cyr, smiles and nods. Go ahead.

She will SO enjoy seeing Tia get roundly screwed.

Elena's permission for Tia to surrender has sapped her strength, and though she bravely battles on, Tia now knows she's losing. Though she has stabilized her shorts, Cyr's two fingers have broken free and, as he rapidly rotates his wrist, they brush up and down either side of her clitoris. Irresistible fiery sparks course through Tia, the flares building, surging ever higher. She must stop them or she'll come. Soon.

After which she knows she'll be so blown away that Cyr can simply have her.

Frantic to forestall, hopefully to avoid her impending orgasm, Tia locks both her hands on Cyr's, yanking desperately to pry his fingers out of her. She does manage to stop his wrist from cycling, but his fingers still swim in her goo. She is dismayed to hear the change in her voice, how her continual, "No, no, nos" morph into, "Oh, oh, ohs," as her level of arousal soars ever higher.

And begins to crest.

But still Tia struggles, finally succeeding in stilling Cyr's fingers. Her sense of triumph is cut short, however, by the feel of his other hand, no longer opposed by hers, working her shorts and panties down. Exposing her. Another inch and...

Alarmed, Tia cries out, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as she tears one hand from his to grab her shorts. Once they're down past her ass she'll be exposed, fuckable, and she strives with all her might to keep her pussy shielded from the hungry, rapacious cock looming behind her.

Tia whimpers her complaint: this just isn't fair, being held so firmly by the same hand whose fingers, now restrained by only one of Tia'a hands, resume fucking her. Fast. Deep. Hard.

Relentlessly.

She grits her teeth and resolves to just ride it out. Endure it. She tries to suppress the waves of fire buffeting her, each crest surging higher and hotter than the last. She wills herself to ignore it, but when she feels her lips begin to quiver, her eyes begin to blur, Tia realizes that in another few seconds she'll come. She must stop his fingers! Now!

Having no choice, Tia abandons her shorts, and again uses both hands to restrain his one. It buys her a moment of respite, but only a moment. Though Cyr can't push his fingers in and out of her, he counters by rolling them over hood of her clitoris.

And continuing to strip her.

Tia's moaning "Ohs," get more desperate and come closer together as she feels the sopping crotch of her panties peeled away from her pussy. She hears Cyr's triumphant, "Yes!" when, once pried past the swell of her ass, her shorts and panties fall. Following the taper of her shapely thighs and calves, they pool around her ankles, and Tia knows that her Maginot line, her last defense, has been breached. There is now no barrier to the prodigious penis prodding her bare backside.

"Just let go, babe, just let it happen, Tia." Elena's voice is avid, inviting. Maddeningly convincing. Her massage of Tia's shoulders feels wonderful, but Tia realizes that it also keeps her bent over, in prime fucking position. She rebels, struggles to stand upright, but the fire induced by Cyr's fingers driving deep into her vagina makes her shoulders involuntarily hunch forward, and Elena holds her down.

Tia feels unfairly triple-teamed, struggling against the compelling encouragement and constraining hands of Elena; the arm wrapped around her, its fingers embedded in her pussy; and her own overwhelming desire.

She distractedly wonders where Cyr's other hand is.

Of course! Tia gasps in alarm when she feels the massive head of his dick sliding up and down her slit. She knows his hand is guiding it, and feels stung by the betrayal of her own body. How her own aroused sex is lubricating his weapon, slicking it up, making it ready to impale her. It keeps sliding along her sopping labia, getting ever wetter, probing for her entrance.

Tia struggles to break free with renewed urgency. This is the critical moment. If it finds her hole, she knows Cyr will simply drive it home.

Though a part of her, a large part of her, wants exactly that, the other part is irked at losing the game. Tia always hates to lose. Though she realizes she's about to be gloriously fucked, and secretly craves it, she vows not to make it easy. Not to be easy. She suddenly drives an elbow back into Cyr's chest. Full force. She smiles at his grunt. A small victory.

But Cyr holds her pussy in place with his hooked hand as he continues sliding his penis in her groove. His fingers tweak her clit over and over. It spikes her arousal higher still, and Tia surges right to the brink. She is distressed at how the tone of her constant, "Oh, oh, ohs," is now fervent, suffused with need and desire. It totally contradicts her sham resistance, and she knows it encourages Cyr.

She lurches again, driving her elbow into him more forcefully than before. Cyr grunts but continues sliding his dick in her slit. Tia almost surrenders when he kisses her neck and ardently whispers, "Tia, it's what we both want! You know that. Let go, let it happen. Please!" then nuzzles her neck again.

But on she fights.

Tia is puzzled when the the fingers in her pussy withdraw from her vagina, quit brushing her clit. Why is he abandoning his winning strategy? But when those fingers fan out, she reels at the realization that he is parting her labia, opening up her pussy. For his cock.

Still refusing to accept the inevitable, what her body so wants to happen, Tia struggles on. But her continuing chain of impassioned, "Oh! Oh! Ohs!" is extinguished when her throat clenches, paralyzed by feeling the head of his dick nudging into her hole.

Now it's fait accompli, and both players freeze, breathless, suspended at the onset of joining.

Tia's back arches violently from the overwhelming sensation of her pussy being pierced as Cyr drives his penis into her. Firmly, smoothly. Decisively. Her long, strangled, ecstatic, "Gaaaahhh!" intertwines in the air with Elena's delighted, "Yeeessss!" and Cyr's triumphant "Ahhh!" as he feels his cock gloriously surrounded, coddled and suckled by Tia's hot, wet, clinging vagina. It IS tighter, it IS hotter, and it IS juicier than Elena's!

Lightening bolts course through Tia as every cell of her vagina is stretched taut. Too taut. Each nerve is compelled to fire over and over, as rapidly as possible. Her pussy feels on fire, and there is no extinguisher. And Cyr's penis relentlessly pushes in deeper and deeper.

As the sparks course through her, Tia concedes that the game is lost and frantically pulls her arms out of the bra straps, pushes Elena aside and reaches forward, grabbing the chair for support. She hangs on for dear life as Cyr begins to seriously pump her.

Having been screwed this way often, and loved it, Tia knows the ropes and makes it easier. She lifts one foot out of the constraints of her shorts and panties, spreads her legs, arches her back, and leans further forward to better align their sex organs. Now reveling in her role as the bitch-in-heat being mounted by the alpha dog, she uses the chair for leverage, and begins cycling her hips back and forth, meeting Cyr's thrusts.

The fucking has begun in earnest.

Agog at feeling impossibly filled, totally reamed over and over, an inescapable revelation dawns on Tia's fevered mind. She has always believed that Michael, her on-again, currently off-again beau is hung like a horse. A huge Clydesdale stallion. She's been certain that she'd taken the biggest cock out there. But Cyr's penis makes Michael's seem that of a foal. A trinket, a toy, not the real thing.

Not the real thing that is fucking her now. Relentlessly and completely.

As her legs lose strength and turn rubbery, Tia is grateful for his hands on her hips. Cyr's fingers tighten, gripping handfuls of her butt. He uses them as handles, holding her up and driving her in opposition to his thrusts. Tia is constantly, utterly overwhelmed by the sensations prompted by the longest, thickest, hardest cock she's ever imagined. It penetrates her endlessly, sounding her depths completely, over and over. Each stroke kindles the flame in her sex anew. Each successive blaze overlaps the last, building and spreading ever higher, ever hotter. The conflagration roars in her ears.

The orgasm to end them all draws near.

Just as Tia's eyes begin to lose focus, to fog over, she sees Elena lying on the couch watching, a sly smile on her face. Elena's hand is rapidly stroking her own vulva, and just before Tia's eyes roll up and flutter shut she sees Elena's head snap back, and hears her gasp.

Elena comes.

So does Tia. The inferno in her sex surges, swirling out from her core. Tia is lost in the vortex, whirling, spinning ever higher, ascending to the heavens.

Rapture unforeseen.

Consciousness returns to Tia Street slowly, in stages. First, she feels Cyr's massive dick still incessantly screwing her. Her breasts, engorged and aching, sway to the rhythm of the fucking. Fingers, sunk deep in her ass, cycle her back and forth to meet the relentless pounding penis. The hoarse, avid cries filling the room, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" are hers. The flame inside her roils, still seething.

It grows, fed by the continual incitement of the fiery prod pummeling her pussy.

Tia's second orgasm consumes her with blinding speed, a wildfire igniting and shooting through dry grass.

She hears her "Ohs!" continue, as uncontrollable as the man endlessly fucking her. Her shoulder blades almost touch as they lock behind her, her head snaps back, her entire body arches, trembles and shakes. Tia fully expects to part with consciousness again as the orgasm consumes her.

But no.

Her vagina beginning to rhythmically clench on Cyr's cock seizes her attention. She knows that a woman's contractions during orgasm occur about every second, and that 5 to 8 are usual. Tia counts off the ripples of her coming.

They don't stop at 5, not at 8. They continue past 12, to 15. Then more. Her overstretched vaginal nerves fire continually, driven by the relentless dick incinerating them, stirring the pot even as it boils over. The flares become overwhelming, more than Tia can bear.

Unable to stand it an instant longer, Tia rips her hands from the chair, balls her fists and desperately drives them back into Cyr. She must get that huge fiery poker out of her!

Sensing her urgency, her need to escape, Cyr relaxes his hands. Tia tumbles down onto the chair and burrows her face into its back, seeking solace.

There is none. Having been so overstretched for so long, the cells of her sex are in spasm and keep firing. The seething waves continue, one after another. Tia writhes and jerks, moans and cries, as the crests continually wash over her.

She remembers reading that some orgasms can last for 35 seconds, even more, and prays for mercy. Denied. As she twitches and squirms, reacting to her body's continuing convulsions as her gaping vagina struggles to resize, Tia steels herself and rides out the longest, most intense orgasm of her life.

When at long last it finally wanes, Tia becomes aware of Elena's hands stroking her hair, and her calm voice murmuring, "There, there, girl. It's OK. Everything is fine." She is soothing Tia as a mother consoles an injured child.