Roué

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though a part of her is offended at being treated like a juvenile, Tia is so overwhelmed by the power of what has happened that she welcomes the comfort. She rolls onto her back on the overstuffed chair and opens her eyes. Elena leans forward quickly to kiss Tia's forehead, but not quickly enough to hide the smirk on her face.

Elena got exactly what she wanted. She watched her self-assured, independent, and arrogant friend reduced to a mindless blubbering mass of orgasming flesh. Elena smiles in satisfaction.

Tia is mystified by her friend's reaction, but needs and welcomes the comfort. Elena keeps stroking her and whispering reassuring nothings. When prompted, Tia obligingly leans forward and Elena removes her confining bra, then slides off Tia's shorts and panties from the one foot around which they are still wrapped. As she relaxes, Tia's body reacts naturally, her eyes drift closed and long, arcing, sated sighs escape her lips. She languishes in the glorious, peaceful post-orgasmic glow.

But when her eyes crack open, Tia starts in alarm. Cyr is rolling a condom down his cock. His still-engorged, still erect, still fully loaded cock. She comprehends that, though her pussy is sopping, it is coated only with her own ejaculate, not his. She reels at the realization: Cyr intends to fuck her again. Now. This time until he comes. How can she possibly stand being reamed by that monster dick another time?

Quivering in both apprehension and anticipation, Tia suddenly resolves to bolt, to run away. But Elena, reading her friend's mind, has moved behind the chair and grasps Tia's shoulders. Her strong fingers dig deep, kneading and caressing. They feel wonderful, but Tia is aware that they also confine her, trapping her in the chair.

Ripe for the plucking.

Tia again resolves to flee, but it's too late. Cyr is looming over her, filling all the space. He reaches out and brushes her cheek as he says, "Tia, you are SO beautiful, so sexy, so gorgeous." She lies back, resigned, sighing, luxuriating in his approval. She watches numbly as he slides her butt forward, and places first one knee, then her other, over the arms of the chair. It opens Tia up completely, curling her back, and rolling her gaping pussy up to him.

Ripe for the fucking.

"Oooh..." Tia sighs as she watches her vulva bloom. The dusky, engorged large lips part as the pink, glistening swollen inner labia blossom out. Cyr kneels before her, takes his cock in hand, and slides the tip up and down inside Tia's slit. She shudders and bites her lower lip. Helpless. Waiting.

Wanting.

She holds her breath, transfixed, as Cyr eases his dick into her, tenderly, unhurried, and just a few inches. Then pulls back to her entrance. Tia watches, hypnotized, as the crown of the enormous penis slides out of her, all the way out, before sinking in again. Out then in. Again and again. She recalls how much she wanted to see the glistening purple head emerge from Elena's pussy as she watches it play hide and seek in her own.

Over and over. Ever so slowly, ever so gently. But ever so incessantly.

When she feels his hands on her face, caressing her cheeks, Tia looks up at Cyr. His smile is euphoric, blissful. His eyes convey how delighted, how earnestly joyful he is to have his penis inside her, to be joined with her.

Tia is moved, deeply, at how her instantaneous, passionate attraction for this amazingly handsome and virile man has flowered and seems to be reciprocated. She feels their intense mutual connection grow ever stronger, recognizing how their fucking has morphed into making love, and the sense of its rightness continues to increase with each penetration of Cyr's indefatigable penis.

Which just keeps screwing her. As his fingers fondle her nipples, perfectly, Tia strives to express her elation at being so tenderly, thoroughly made love to. She caresses Cyr's torso, her thumbs traversing the moguls of his abs.

Now that her friend is securely impaled, pinned in place by Cyr's cock, Elena moves to the side of the chair. Her hand takes Tia's and places in on her abdomen. Tia gasps! Is it possible? Yes! She actually feels the tip of Cyr's upward arching cock bulging her tummy, rearranging her innards as it plows furrows inside her.

Tia starts when the sudden, unexpected frisson shoots out from her vagina and electrifies her. When it happens again Tia realizes that Cyr has been intentionally keeping his strokes shallow, using his upward arching, scimitar-like cock to stimulate her sensitive knob, to caress her G-spot.

It's been totally working, and Tia becomes aware of how, while her mind was awash in a fog of love and romance, her body has again been brought right to the brink. Suddenly needing more, much more, she stammers, "Cyr... faster... harder! Please!"

It flips a switch and Tia's hands lurch to the arms of the chair to steady herself as Cyr pumps her madly. Fast, hard, deep strokes. Just as she feels Elena fingering her clitoris and sucking her nipple, Tia comes.

She is only vaguely aware of Cyr placing her legs back on the arms of the chair after they had thrashed off. And of Elena sucking her nipple harder into her mouth. She desperately seizes Elena's hand and pulls her finger off her clit. Too much! Way too much!

Cyr resumes his previous, almost-too-slow, almost-too-shallow fucking, and it affords Tia some respite. She drifts down, luxuriating onto a glorious, sunny plateau. She spontaneously reaches up, pulls Cyr's head to her and kisses him.

Their first kiss. Warm, liquid, sumptuous. Perfect. The next is a bit warmer, a trifle longer. And the third is soulful, then passionate, hot and seething. It breaks off only when Cyr's cock, having been incited into hyperdrive, propels Tia over the top.

When Cyr again relaxes his tempo, Tia floats gradually down once more. However, shadows of ominous storm clouds darken her plateau. Even though Cyr is once again screwing her slowly, gently, and Elena is just stroking her belly, Tia's libido oscillates wildly, buffeted up and down like a buoy on choppy seas. Tossed up by the flares of fire provoked by the massive penis continually stoking her vagina. Dragged down, because that same penis is SO big and has been fucking her SO long that the sensation is beginning to cross the threshold between exhilaration and pain.

As discomfort begins to win out, Tia is suddenly alarmed, concerned that her pussy is being ruined. She's heard her girlfriends use the term, meaning they were roundly, wonderfully fucked. But Tia's mind is consumed with the irrational fear that Cyr's massive cock is actually wrecking her vagina. Her mind frantically races and grasps onto the best, the only answer.

"Cyr! Come! Come now! Please!"

Finally deciding to conspire with her friend instead of against her, Elena moves behind Cyr, captures his balls and kneads them, urging them to empty. She smiles wickedly at Cyr's wince when she drives a wriggling finger into his anus. She finds his prostate and begins working it over.

Sensing Cyr's sudden urgency, Tia rallies, steadies herself, and flexes her vaginal muscles each time Cyr thrusts. Her twice-daily Kegels are put to good use, squeezing and milking his cock.

Though neither Elena nor Tia realize it, they are treading dangerous ground. Cyr is in the third year of his intensive sexual training regime, and the thrice-weekly treatments at the IFAW infirmary, plus Rebecca's continual edging have increased his sexual capabilities immensely. His cylindrical urethra and spherical penile bulb have both doubled in size, which means that now they can store many times the volume of semen before ejaculating than they could initially. When his capacity was already prodigious.

Plus, the biofeedback training of his bulbospongiousus muscle has added such power and velocity to his ejaculations that, at her weekly handjob distance assessments, Rebecca can now make Cyr shoot ropes of cum clear across her bedroom onto the far wall. She marks off the height he achieves every week, as a parent marks the progress of a growing child.

Having achieved mastery of his sexual equipment, Cyr always manages his ejaculations, moderating them, savoring them, as he did with Lisa. However, the way these women are provoking him now obliterates that control. His intense desire for Tia, the stimulation of endlessly fucking both Elena and Tia, and the fact that Rebecca edged and denied him mercilessly earlier in the day have aroused the animal in Cyr. It is now in charge. It seeks only relief, to expunge the boiling semen inside before it incinerates him.

Blithely unaware that they will unleash ejaculations such as they have never seen, never imagined, the women incite and inflame their man, driving him on.

When Cyr's urethral bulb, inflated more fully than ever, begins to tremble, clench and spasm, it short circuits the governor he usually maintains on it and his spunk is released. Unrestrained.

Stunned by how his body simply takes over and seizes control, Cyr can neither moderate the power of his system nor suppress his long, keening howl as the burning semen scorches every cell as it surges up his cock.

Cyr snorts like an enraged bull and his body jerks and lurches uncontrollably as the cum bursts out. He shudders and drives into Tia, lunging, plunging, locking his penis into her. His mind departs, overwhelmed by the intensity of his body's reactions.

Upon hearing him cry out and feeling him thrash and twitch in her arms, Tia clamps her vaginal muscles, squeezing his dick harder. As it lurches in response, she revels in making Cyr come so violently, so uncontrollably. Just as he did her. She relaxes her vagina, eagerly preparing to milk his cock again when she feels him tense, preparing to ejaculate a second time.

She coddles Cyr's sweating, straining head to her as he grunts and rams himself into her anew. Tia squeezes his cock as hard as she can, and when it erupts she is stunned to feel semen gushing out of her pussy and streaming down the crack of her ass.

Realizing that Cyr has ejaculated with such force that he has exploded the condom, Tia randomly recalls the imposing heft of his balls when she caressed them, but is distracted by Cyr's body coiling, pulling back, reloading, preparing for yet another massive shoot.

Knowing she is being seeded, perhaps bred, propels Tia over the top. As the fire consumes her, she dismisses the way-too-late question of why she stopped taking the pill after she broke up with Michael. Just as she swats aside all after-the-fact concerns about STDs.

Her breath is driven from her completely as Cyr's body smothers her. As Tia clenches his cock harder than ever, he lunges against her desperately, driving his dick fully into her. He bellows in ecstasy as the ultimate ejaculation spews forth from his burgeoning penis. He locks it into Tia, harder than ever.

Deeper than ever. Its head presses against the end of her tunnel and Tia feels her insides quiver as his most massive ejaculation ever surges against them. The forceful gush against her cervix makes it convulse, and the knowledge that he is shooting his sperm directly into it, into her very core, triggers her chain of orgasms.

Enjoying the show and how she is driving this incredibly virile, powerful man to distraction, Elena synchronizes her prostate prods and testicle crunches with Cyr's rhythm, and they, along with Tia's orgasmic vaginal contractions force his system to continue, ejaculating again and again. And yet again, pouring all his seed deep into Tia's sex.

Rocked by continual explosions of rapture, Tia and Cyr cling to each other fiercely, passionately. As their shared orgasms rage on, their bleary, blissfully agonized eyes lock. They see the truth. They are completely and profoundly mated.

*

The scene strikes Tia Street as odd, almost surreal, but completely in keeping with all that has just transpired. Cyr is sitting, sprawled on Elena's couch, his legs spread wide. Elena sits on one of his thighs, Tia on the other. They have their heads on his shoulders, his arms surround theirs. Elena toys with Cyr's flaccid, finally spent penis, while Tia fondles his testicles.

Each is lost in thought.

Cyr is astonished. He has never been so aroused, so driven beyond control. Never felt the animal rear up inside him and take over. Never come as hard. His chagrin about bursting the condom is assuaged by how Tia seems to accept it. And accept him. He recalls the look in Tia's eyes - it seemed their souls were joined - as they climaxed. He feels something inside him stir, move towards her and meld with a similar essence from her. He hugs Tia to him more tightly.

Tia is tranquil. Her body sapped, her bones mush. Though she imagines that she can actually feel Cyr's sperm swimming inside her, going everywhere seeking her egg, she is reconciled. She has a pill that can protect her, and she may take it. Perhaps not. There's time to decide. Was this most extraordinary sexual union fated, meant to be? Is that why she chose not to use her foolproof Aikido Sankyo wrist lock to stop things, to turn the tables on Cyr? Did she, at her core, not want things to end? Tia languishes, snuggling into her new lover. And enjoying the heft of his impressive balls. Though thoroughly sated, an impish thought intrudes and she starts to massage them a little more pointedly. Maybe...

Elena is content. Mostly. She truly loved seeing her friend humbled, cut down by Cyr's cleaving scythe, and ravaged by the most intense orgasm imaginable. Also, Elena's own orgasms, both with Cyr and those self-induced, were excellent. But... She begins thinking, plotting, planning how this sanguine, sexy scenario can continue. Can develop. She begins rolling Cyr's cock in her fingers more intentionally.

It twitches and begins to swell.

The only sounds are heavy breathing as all three recover, passing through the valley of satiation and beginning to ascend the slopes of passion once more. Tia starts in dismay when she notices Cyr's semen, still oozing out of her pussy, dripping off his leg and pooling on the leather couch. Her distress is alleviated when Elena, who sees the cause, smiles and strokes her cheek. No worries. All is fine.

Until the front door crashes back against the wall and Russians rush in, guns at the ready.

To be continued...

***

Author's note: If you enjoyed my story, please take one more second to rate it.

You also might enjoy reading the first stories starring Tia and Cyr. Tia: https://literotica.com/s/the-vegas-job Cyr: https://literotica.com/s/gigolo-1 and https://literotica.com/s/lothario-1