Rough and Tumble

Story Info
A day begins in disaster...
750 words
4.12
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Checking his watch as he sat down on the train had Kyle frowning. He knew it wouldn't mean much to anybody else, but he always felt annoyed when things weren't quite as they should be. If they went wrong, the least they could do is go badly, so that one didn't feel uncertain.

The the train was a minute late to leave, making it nine minutes to eight o'clock.

If it had been on time, of course, he wouldn't have made it at all. This morning he was running late, because just about everything had gone wrong, since before he had even been awake.

The clock arms had spun around and exploded off as the spring unwound. When he'd slept by when it should have alarmed, his cat had taken it upon themself to lay a fart directly into his nose in revenge for a late breakfast.

His belt had broken, dropping his pants. Thankfully he had a pair of braces. He did pop a button on his shirt getting them on, but it was below the waist of his pants.

His toaster caught fire, so he'd had no breakfast, but the power had gone out which extinguished that.

He had slipped on the ice outside his house, which is where most of the one minute delay had come from. That was a real list of disasters - not like the train's sixty second moment before it groaned and heaved, before beginning to slip fluidly along the rails.

Kyle leaned back and turned his head to the window, intending to try and relax. A minute late was nothing. He really shouldn't read into it, no matter how badly wrong the rest of his day was going.

The train gave a jerk as it crossed from Victorian wide gauge to standard, and Kyle's attention was jerked back along with it, as a woman fell into him, delivering her shoulder to his mouth.

"Are you okay dear? Are you okay?"

She fell into the seat beside him.

'Never fear, sir. Just let me sit upon my rear, it is as the seer declared it!'

Kyle blinked, looking at the woman with surprise.

"You speak of the future, wisdom in your eyes,"

"Of knowing what's to come, where our destiny lies."

She gave a small giggle, and shrugged, smiling at him.

'Our destinies entwined, you and I,'

'Two souls colliding, soaring high.'

'A future scripted in the shining stars,'

'Guiding us through triumphs and scars.'

'A destiny intertwined, you and I,'

'Our souls destined to soar, reaching high.'

'The constellations whisper our names,'

'In this celestial love's eternal flame.'

'In the heavens, our story takes flight,'

'A love interwoven, burning bright.'

'Time itself bows to our cosmic bond,'

'A connection so strong, beyond what's fond.'

Kyle felt oddly calm at what she proclaimed. In his head, he knew that he should probably be fleeing before the whims of somewhat who wasn't quite right in the head, but instead he found himself looking to her, to this woman of beauty who declared herself to be his future wife.

She smirked at him,

'The heart knows, two stars in a dazzling sky,'

'A love that's destined never to die.'

'Our love's symphony echoes through space,'

'Guiding us through each chapter we face.'

He shook his head at her in amusement, before a sudden thought occurred to him, and he stood a little, before motioning down the length of the train.

"I cannot speak of the chapter we face, But let's start with a prologue, in this space?"

She bounded to her feet, taking him by the hand and soon he found her nuzzling into his neck, crammed into the bathroom. A dozen tiny kisses resting upon his neck like butterflies.

Her movements turned to gasps and shivers as his hands found their way beneath her dress, and to the silken beauty that lay between him and her.

They slipped down, hanging loosely from one ankle, as she invited him in. She was softer than her underwear, and he found himself piercing her in a way that felt like he had been custom grown to fit her.

It had never been so perfect with anyone before. They both found themselves trembling, even before they had begun to move.

The wheels of the train squealed and the two of them gasped as reality thrust them together violently. She moaned into his shoulder, fingers tightening against his back.

Time vanished as the two of them gave themselves, intertwined.