Rough Day

Story Info
A couple explores the boundaries of delicious rough play.
1.1k words
4.08
5.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

[narrative] [rough] [throatfuck] [slapping] [pain/pleasure play] [saliva play] [throatpie] [pleasure dom] [nipple play] [subspace] [fingering] [squirting] [orgasm]

Your hand cracks across my face, amplified by the thick saliva you smeared there seconds prior. That same hand grips under my chin, forcing eye contact. It's hard to focus as my breaths saw in and out, the edges of my vision sparkling as you finally pulled your cock out of my throat.

Your voice is a dangerous mix of heat and discipline as you remind me that this is what I wanted. My eyes drift shut, earning another crack across my cheek. I can't help but moan after I gasp and my eyes fly open. My nipples instantly harden as the echo of pain dilutes into pleasure the further south it goes. I moan pitifully in your grasp once more, your fingers tightening again on my jaw.

Yes, this is what I wanted.

You shove two fingers into my mouth, stuffing them into my throat until my body heaves. You praise the thick drool that cascades out of my mouth. Spilling onto my bare breasts. I know better than to swallow, so I hang my mouth open. My tongue playing with the palm of your hand, caressing it like a lover.

More praise.

More unfocused glassy eyes staring back at you. My breaths are ragged, we've been at this a while. But you know how long it takes to get me here and I want you to break me.

Another heave. More drool.

You pull your fingers out, smearing them all over my face before they reach down to rub the drool I'm soaking myself with into my nipples. It's slippery at first but gets sticky as it's spread out across my breasts.

Two slaps. One on each nipple.

My body jolts with each impact as I leak onto the floor.

My knees protest the hardwood.

All of this noise in my body.

The heat of your hand's history is delicious as it is painful. I open my mouth as you press the slick head of your cock against my lips that are already swollen from your rough use. Your hand cups my cheek. A moment of softness and a quiet exhale as you fill my mouth again.

Slow, deep, pumps in and out. I breathe in time to your thrusts, your other hand joining the other side of my face as you instruct me to stick my tongue out. Your cock hits the back of my throat.

I gag. More filthy praise. Your thumb strokes my cheek as you pause. A tear rolls down my cheek as I struggle to relax my throat. Frustration kicks in and my body responds. My breaths are shorter in and out through my nose, liquid glass welling up along my bottom lashes. No. I don't want these thoughts. I want to stay where it's warm and fuzzy but I can't stop. I know you can hear my brain struggle to turn over before you pull out of my mouth and slap my face. I blink as the lights turn off and everything goes quiet again, grateful for the redirect.

You always know what to do.

Your thumb traces my lip as I keep it from trembling, pushing into my mouth to softly stroke my tongue as you instruct me to stick it out, praising me for following directions immediately. The taste of your precum overrides my thoughts as you paint my tongue with it, the way my name sounds in your mouth as you effortlessly mix praise and degradation making me feel like I'm high.

Your cock presses into my mouth as you return your hands to the side of my head. In and out. In and out. It becomes a rhythm I breathe in time with until you grip my head. The only warning I have as you press into my throat, growling to stick my tongue out. I love hearing how feral my body makes you. I love hearing how wild being rough with me gets you.

I close my eyes.

I relax my throat as you moan loudly until my nose brushes up against your pelvis. My body lights up. My clit is throbbing, my need pooling on the floor below me as my legs are spread wide. Aching and wanting and throbbing all over. I feel everything so acutely as you rock deeper into me, all manner of filth pouring from your lips above me.

I can feel my throat working around your cock as you fuck my face deeply, fighting the urge to gag. It's not until my vision starts sparkling once more and your fingers tighten do I notice that you're swelling inside of my throat. There's a moment of silence on your inhale before you explode down my throat with a slew of swears and praise.

I can't even swallow as you spill your hot cum directly into my belly.

So I still my body and take it. Every pulse of your shaft echoes in my clit.

Every drop of cum emptying into me.

My heart roars in my ears and I fight it. My vision starts to black.

This edge is what I wanted.

You pull out and I gasp, collapsing against you as you sink to my level. My body shivers as air fills my lungs, your fingers on one hand gently caressing my back as my cheek rests on your shoulder. I can't even use my words now, they're too far gone. But you know me and I'm not worried at all.

The other pads of your fingertips are curious and light as they trip across my skin, swirling around my nipple that still bore your handprint. Swelling and straining to reach you and you pinch hard enough to bring me back. It's fleeting, my head resting once more on your shoulder as your fingers find their way in between my thighs.

More praise.

The juicy sound of my need is instantly apparent as you slowly insert one finger at a time, dipping into the molten honeypot of my core before stuffing two fingers inside. You earn a grunt from me, but that's all I can give. It's not until you're cradling my head to carefully rest me back on the pillows I forgot about that you lock eyes with me.

I know you're going to make me cum.

I know I'm going to scream.

I know you want me to.

You pause with two fingers curled deep inside of me as you lean over me to kiss my lips with a passion that rejuvenates me. A rough up and down motion is set with your hand and I whimper into your kiss.

Needy. Bottomless. Desire.

More praise as my body cramps with my orgasm that crashes over me, your pace unrelenting. My juices splashing across your forearm and the floor before you still with your fingers still deep inside of me.

I heave breaths, the awareness of my body drifting like sponge cake soaked in rum.

You insert another finger into my pulsing core with a nod and we go again.

I nod back.

Yes, this is exactly what I wanted.