Round Robin Pt. 07

Story Info
Tara's husband takes Robin; Katrin's husband abuses Leigh.
3.5k words
3.94
9k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following takes place on the third night of the swap.

Robin Sloane lay in a heap on her bed in room seven of the Society Hill Inn. What was supposed to have been a place of romance and relaxation had turned into a place of torment and torture. Her husband had traded sexual rights to her with five other men at the inn. Two nights had now passed and two strange men had indeed had her sexually. They had forcibly taken her several times each.

The first man had raped her pussy repeatedly with a cock of abnormal girth. At least he had spared her butt. The second man whose dick was unusually long had sodomized her for the first time in her life. Three times he emptied his balls into her bowels. Now she was struggling to maintain her sanity much less her composure. The attacks had assailed her pride and dignity as much as her body. She quickly turned to artificial help.

Though not really a drug user, or even really much of a drinker, she willingly took of the excellent brandies and whatever narcotic pills the maid had been leaving her. She was able to get very little down other than that. It was just as well. The way she had been getting used it was better that she did not have too much volume in her body.

It was about six in the evening when her next (third) man entered her room using the key. Tara's husband was the youngest of the men at the event. He was 28 years old and in excellent shape. He worked in skilled trades all day and still found time to work out some weekends. As such he had strength and stamina on his side in what was sure to be an unequal contest. He wore a set of sweats with a drawstring. He has not bothered with any underwear.

Robbie was out cold on the bed. She wore only a T-shirt. It was too short to work as a nightgown and the way she was lying barely covered her lovely B cup tits. Tara's husband sort of slammed the door behind him. She did not budge. Tara's husband was having the time of his life at the event. Tarry satisfied him sexually and was in fact very compliant in marriage. But the fun of the last couple of days was beyond anything he had ever imagined.

He was working for a European firm on a factory modernization. Over the weeks there he had laid what seemed like miles of pipe. Now he was at the Inn laying a very different sort of pipe. He was very glad that Katrin's husband had talked him into joining the group. Still, he was not keen on the idea of what he knew the other men would be ding to Tara. He had never bothered to use Tarry's asshole, her pussy was universally tight; but he knew that by now one of the other men had taken her virginity. After all, had he not just done the same to other men's wives?

Tara's husband had no intention of holding back. He would stop short of doing any serious damage, but he fully intended to use what was in front of him to the fullest. It was with this in mind that he got started with his latest victim.

"Wake up sweet cheeks! I got a big hard cock ready for you. The big guy gave me some sort of pill. Now my meat's so hard it hurts."

But Robin did not move. Too much drink and drugs had left her incoherent.

"Is that you baby? Turn off the light. My head hurts."

"More than your head's gonna be hurtin' if you don't get a move on and start polishin' my knob."

"Oh baby, not tonight. You were too rough on me last night. Wait till tomorrow."

That was the last bit of debate that the man was going to enter in to. He went over to the bed and grabbed and thick handful of Robin's shoulder length hair. He hauled her up to her knees by it. This brought her back to reality. She looked into the stubbly face of a angry looking young man who was now barking questions at her.

"Is your shitter clean or not? So help me if it ain't I'll drag you into that shower and scrub you up myself."

"Is my what clean? No, I'm very dirty now. I don't remember when I last took a shower."

Robbie was just babbling the first things that came to mind. It didn't matter. Tara's husband wasn't looking for cooperation. He still had his hand in her hair. Now he dragged her fully off the bed. She screamed as her hair took the full weight of her body as it was pulled across the covers and onto the floor. Once on the floor she tried to scramble to her feet, but the man didn't give her that chance.

He just pulled her into the bath by her locks. It was a distance of about twenty feet from the foot of the bed to the lavatory door. Robin tried to help by kicking her feet like a swimmer been rescued; but it didn't help. She was openly crying by the time they reached the tiled floor of the bathroom. Then he pulled her to her feet still using her hair as a convenient handle. He left her there wobbling while he turned on the shower and let the water warm.

He dropped his own clothes quickly. He tested the water with his hand, and finding it hot enough, he showed Robbie into the shower still wear her white undershirt. The result was an instant wet T-shirt contest. Her sexy little teats pressed against the taught, wet fabric of the thin garment. Her would be lover followed her into the stall.

The shower stall was good sized, about five feet by four, with two shower heads; one of which had a detachable massage head on a long hose. Robin was exhausted and still recovering from the brutal way she was brought into the room to boot. She slumped over into a corner of the stall using the grab bar for support. Tara's husband looked around for something to use as soap. He had not actually examined Robbie's ass for cleanliness. This really did not matter, the man was going to enjoy the scrub out either way.

The only liquid in evidence was a bottle of high end salon conditioner. That would have to do. He poured out a good quantity of the liquid over the head of his hard cock. He covered his dick completely using about a third of the bottle. Then he took hold of Robbie's left pelvic bone with a strong grip of his left hand. She just slumped there as he did so. With his right hand he guided his cock to her asshole.

Her butt hole was mostly recovered from the previous night's abuse. It had closed up fully and resumed a normal appearance. Mary's husband's cock was extra long, but on the slender side, so her shitter had not sustained any real damage. Tara's husband's cock was 2 1/2" shorter, but half again as thick. It was like losing her cherry all over again as his cock was forced into her. She came quickly back to life crying out and trying to walk away from the punishment.

But there was no where to go. She was already in the corner of the stall. She tried to rear back in an effort to push him away, but he leaned over her using his muscular torso to pin her down. He began to work himself slowly in and out of her tail hole as if he were actually trying to clean it out. He reach under her to roughly fondle her breasts through the now water softened material of her shirt. He grabbed at the neckline and rended it in two down to her ribs.

His rough working man hands settled on her tits and turned them into handles of a sort. Then he began to buck his hips vigorously reaming her out. Robin wailed and keened in a continuous song. Her asshole was being torn apart. The added girth of this man over the last was making a huge difference in her experience. Here, at least, size mattered as her anus was stretched and turned out on itself. For Robbie, the feeling was overpowering. The sounds emanating from her were completely involuntary, but music to the man's ears.

After about three minutes of hard stroking he abruptly pulled out of her ass and looked down at his cock. Although she had had little to eat the last few days, she had also not had a bowel movement in more. The deep anal screwing the night before had packed her tightly. Now the combination of the soapy conditioner and the stretching she was getting was shaking things loose. The end of his dick was decidedly shitty. The shaft was coated with a mixture of soap and brown slime. Robbie's ass hole was even worse; it was covered with a filthy brown slop.

Tara's husband removed the shower massage wand and set to a heavy pulse. Then he used it to clean first his own cock, then her but hole and crack. He hung the wand back on its rack and took up the conditioner bottle again.

"Looks like we didn't get you all clean out. Wish I had a steam hose like we got down at the shop. Could get you sparklin' clean with that sucker. Guess I'll just have to you this scrubber tool some more."

He then took the bottle and this time shoved the end into her ass and squeezed as hard as he could. Tarry's husband could squeeze pretty hard. He got at least three fluid ounces up her but. As soon as he removed the bottle it began to leak back out. He quickly plugged the hole back up with his cockhead. He dropped the bottle on the floor and, grabbing her pelvis with both hands, resumed his pounding pace.

Tara's husband repeated this routine two more times before he tired of the game and fucked Robin to his completion. By the fourth time she could no longer remain standing. She doubled over as though trying to touch her toes. Her lover had to keep her erect by holding her hips in fuck position thus stopping her from falling completely to the floor. Once he was drained and pulled out, he did just this. Robin fell in a heap just as the hot water ran out and the spray turned ice cold.

The following takes placed on the fifth night of the swap.

Katrin's husband ambled his way down the hallway towards the room of his latest victim. In this case it was Leigh. She was 100% Okinawan and had met her husband when he was deployed there early in his military career. Leigh was no bar girl or anything like that, just a local girl that had had a few boyfriends both, local and American, before meeting "The Big Guy" as she called her husband for two reasons. The first time they had sex she thought she was going to be torn in two. But she eventually got used to it and happily married the man.

For the past four nights she had been used by a succession of men, three of them more or less middle aged and one young buck that roughly sodomized her for the first time in her life. After that, each of the older men had also enjoyed taking her that way. After that she was pretty much broken. She turned meek as a lamb and quiet as a mouse. She bathed thoroughly each day and perfumed herself in readiness for the next man.

This day was no different. She had showered and fixed her hair. She wore only a light tank top and a pair of drawstring shorts. Under those she had on a pair of loose fitting silk boxers sized to fit her small frame. She had shaved her bush into a perfect little triangle over her clit. She sat patiently in a wooden ladder back desk chair near the door to the room.

Katrin's husband used his key to open the door and saw Leigh sitting demurely in a hard backed chair just a few feet from the door. He closed it behind him and tossed the key onto a desk. He looked over at Leigh with hungry lust in his eyes. She was small and looked even smaller seated in the chair. She kept her eyes turned downward as he quickly disrobed. He paused to consider how he wanted her.

The chair looked like a good place to start. He placed his hand under her chin and gently raised it up to face his.

"Up, up little maus."

She obediently stood up in front of the chair. He placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face the chair. He patted her little bottom and spoke again.

"Up you go little maus. Put you knees on the chair and your hiney in the air."

Leigh followed directions and got onto the chair. The ladder back style of the chair made for a convenient handle which she gripped with her small, white hands. Her knees were pursed together and pulled inward a little which caused her ass to point out invitingly. Katrin's husband licked his chops. This tiny woman was no bigger than a toy; like a doll waiting to be fucked. He loosened the drawstring on her baggy, black shorts and tugged them down with minimal effort.

Her skin below the waist had a faint yellowish cast that was only noticeable in the right light. The silk undershorts she wore were bright red and gave a better idea of her shape now that the shorts were down. He reached between her legs and pawed at her crotch. She remained rigidly still. He got his fingers into the loose fitting panty and found her holes. One was sopping wet and the other dry as a bone. Thick and long fingers were crudely shoved into both at once.

Leigh remained more or less motionless through this inspection. Katrin's husband drew his hand out and gave her a hard crack across her rump. He was a big, strong man with a big, strong hand and this got a reaction from her. She squealed and jumped forward on the chair.

"Get those britches down little maus. I'm going to stuff you full of German sausage. I hope you don't break on it."

Leigh reached back with her right hand and pulled down the underwear to expose her tiny but. Then she took hold of the chair again. Katrin's husband went forward and placed his hands around her narrow waist. They seemed able to close around it. The 46 year old woman looked much younger than that from the view he enjoyed. Her skin was a bit loose, but her body was still petite, slender, and youthful. Her hair was shoulder length and fell now in front of her face giving her a natural veil.

The man's cock was standing out ironbar hard. Almost nine inches long and a good six around it especially large near the small wife. He wasted no more time and shoved his dry cock inside her body. More squeals came from the woman. The rest of the cock followed and then a hard quick rhythm was established. Leigh's knuckles changed color as she gripped the chair back. Her pussy changed to the same color as it was fucked into.

Leigh was used to an unusually thick cock. Katrin's action was nothing she was not accustomed to. Quite the contrary; it would not be easy to test the limits of this veteran fuck toy. It took Katrin's husband about six minutes to have his first cum. He didn't waste much time. Once he was deep inside her, he managed to find a snug spot that worked his crown just right. After he pulled out he looked down at a stream of his cum flowing out of her and onto her clothing. The black shorts were under her knees and on her thighs were he had left them. Her little, red pants hung up on her knees where she had left them. These caught most of the cum.

The man gave her a hard crack on her ass.

"Go nowhere little maus. I am not done with you yet."

Leigh stayed put, not even trying to stop the flow of cum that now dripped from her like a leaky faucet. Katrin's husband rummaged around the room. He came up with two robe sashes: one man's and one woman's. These he used to tie Leigh to the chair. He yanked her up so that her tits hung over the top rail of the chair. As an afterthought he got a throw pillow from a settee and stuffed it under her chest to provide some minimal comfort for the woman.

He crossed her arms over the chair rails and bound them together and to the chair with one of the sashes. Then he used the other to bind her ankles to the front legs of the chair. This opened her legs nicely parting her crack. Before making the final ties, he pulled her shorts off her legs and tossed them aside after first wiping his cock clean with them. The mini boxers went next. These he tugged down and off her slender, little legs in one swift motion. He pulled her hair back with his left hand and shoved half of the shorts into her mouth leaving a good bit of red silk hanging out.

It was still to close to his last cum for him to be fully ready to go again just yet. He needed something to hold his attention until then. He looked around the room for something to play with. The room was decorated in a colonial motif. There was a fine, old roll top desk to go with the chair, a heavy posted walnut bed that would also make a good place to tie a bitch up, and a high boy dresser. There was a red brick fire place that was prepped for a small fire. On the left and right of the small hearth were respectively an antique brass bed warmer and a gnarled old cane broom.

Katrin's husband found fireplace matches and lit the fire. The small billets of dry hardwood quickly caught and crackled. Leaving that far a minute he removed the broom from its hook on the wall. It was about 30 inches long with a grey wooden handle an 1 1/4" thick. The bristles were old and rough and worn from years of scraping the slate hearth slab clean of ashes. He moved towards the bound wife.

"Looks like we need to clean you up some little maus. Let's sweep you fresh."

Leigh's breast were small and sagged as would be expected from a woman in her forties. But they were displayed out on the throw pillow that cushioned her from the chair. The man began to tickle her nipples with the bristles. He did it lightly at first, but then got much rougher. He rubbed her tits and nipples until they were raw and reddened. Then he moved around to her rear. We wiped her ass crack with the broom back and forth causing her to moan in pain.

Some shit was wiped onto the bristles leaving a bit of mess on the broom. Katrin's husband took the broom back to the fire and burned off the offending mess. He returned the broom to its hook. By now some hot coals had begin to form in the firebox. There was a small shovel with the bed warmer. He used it to fill the device with the hot coals. They quickly got the warmer dangerously hot. He carried the warmer back to the chair, careful to keep it at arms length.

"It's been a long time since I cooked a maus. Haven't had to do that since survival training when I was a young man."

He waved the warmer near her ass causing her to gasp in from the heat. The man smiled and went further. He baked her breasts for a few minutes before returning to her ass end. He held it under her groin until it singed her pubes. Then he cooked her ass cheeks a rare red. He heated her for ten or twelve minutes before returning to the fireplace and adding fresh coals. This time he made sure the warmer was hot, but still safe to touch.

When it was the perfect temperature he cam back and pressed it against her ass cheeks as though he were grilling meat. She cried and screamed at the treatment, but was in no real danger of being burned. After four minutes on a side Leigh was beaten. Her head slumped forward onto the pillow in complete submission. Katrin's husband put the warmer down and positioned himself behind her. She seemed to take no notice as he spread her cheeks and spat twice onto her ass hole.