Round Robin Pt. 05

Story Info
Robin has another rough night. Mary is abused.
2.6k words
4.34
9.8k
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's Husband roused from a relaxing slumber around three. He yawned and scratched as he looked over Robbie's body. She was out cold from a combination of narcotics and brandy. The pills had been taken mistakenly. She was lucky she was still conscious. The man went to the bathroom and emptied his bladder. Then he took a good swig of brandy himself.

Mary's husband then went to the bed and scooped Robin up in his right arm. She barley moved as he slung her limp, small body over it. He went over and stood in front of the mid-century armchair that was the room's only seating. Then he dropped to the floor turning her to place her on her feet. She wobbled and was ready to fall over, but the man steadied her while tweaking her nipples to bring her to.

"What, where, what am I doing here?"

"You're about to get your shitter reamed out again. Now have a seat."

Mary's husband lowered himself into the chair while pulling Robbie down with him. He deftly inserted his long, hard, dick in her asshole as he did so. This brought out a series of cries from her. But it did not stop the inevitable impaling of her ass. The cock went straight all the way up in one motion. As soon this happened Robbie came to. She jerked awake and instinctively tried to pull off her assailant. But he had his arms wrapped tightly around her midsection, and she went nowhere.

Robin relaxed her body after failing to break free. When Mary's husband sensed this note of submission he stood up. As he did so Robbie went went with him. All of her 115 pounds was born by her ass on his cock. He made no attempt to support her weight with his arms, instead just using them to keep her pinned to his chest. Again she tried to pull free. Even semi-conscious, the impaling pressure of dick in ass was too much to bear.

She tried to lift herself off the pole up her shitter by using the man's arms for leverage. By pushing down on his wiry, old arms she was able to raise her body up five inches. Unfortunately, the cock in her was ten inches long, meaning half of it was still in her. Mary's husband let her do this for the moment. Robin held herself up for about a minute before giving up and dropping back down.

This was what the man was waiting for-a final note of surrender. Now he spun around and brought her forward back into the chair. He put her knees down on the forward edge of the cushion and spread them slightly. Then he leaned her forward and hung her arms and head over the back rest. He gripped her pelvis and tore into her.

There was no mercy in his actions. It was the third time he had used her that night. It would easily take 30 or 40 minutes to bring him to climax now. He occasionally reached under her to fondle and tweak her breasts. But mostly he just kept his firm grip on her hips and pounded away for minutes. Her reactions were minimal. She was still down from the drugs and booze. Her breaths came in unison to his thrusts and were accompanied by soft ohs.

There was no part of her chute that did not give pleasure. From the base of his cock to the tip it was being gripped, massaged and stroked. He would have loved to have gone on all night, but he grew tired of standing up. He drew out of her and slung his arm under her midsection. He picked her up like a sack of flour and carried her semi-awake body to the bed. He heaved her onto the mattress with a little bounce that left her mostly on her tummy.

Mary's husband wasted no time getting behind her and pulling her into position. Her asshole was wide open now. It was a simple thing to shove his dick back in. With the comfort afforded by the bed, he was able to put all his energy into the sex. Robin's abused asshole was tortured by the continuous stroking. The man leaned in and began a slapping fuck on her upturned ass. This new form of torture went on for another ten minutes.

Probably twenty-five minutes had elapsed since this round had begun. Mary's husband was still well away from cumming. He decided to roll onto his back. Robbie rolled with him and ended up on her back on his chest. He gripped her breasts and used them as handles to hold her down while he resumed his fucking. He slowed his pace considerably now. He was very comfortable in this position and content to quietly enjoy himself.

On and on the sex went. Another ten minutes in this position. Robin fell back into pained sleep. Her mind and body could not take any more and she passed out somewhere in the middle of it all. Finally, after three quarters of an hour, Mary's husband enjoy a small cum. Finished at last with his victim for the night, he dumped her off him and went back to sleep.

As with the previous day, Robin awakened alone in her room with freshly prepared food and other needs. She was stark naked of course. Her pajamas were no where to be seen. She was filthy with bodily fluids of all kinds. Her head ached, but no where nearly as much as her anus. Three ass fucks in her virgin ass had left her little hole blown out and stretched. Inside her rectum was no better. Scraped out by a hard cock and packed in tight, she would not shit for a week.

She needed food and drink but had little energy for either. She managed to get down some dry toast before going back to the pills and brandy. At least that took away her pain for the time being. She peed a little and drank some fruit juice before falling back into her bed mentally and physically exhausted. She was still there when her next attacker arrived.

This ended up being around 4:30 in the afternoon. The days draw was handled earlier in the day. Some of the men were already getting tired and wanted more time to sleep with their partner for the night. Naturally, no one objected to more time in the sack. The draw also went much faster than before. The men were used to the routine. They were also getting familiar with the individual combs that represented each wife in the draw. There were obvious instances of men grabbing the comb of the woman they desired for the night. No on cared, after all, each man would be getting a night with each woman followed by a gang bang. No one would be leaving the table hungry this trip.

Robbie's partner for the third night would be Tara's husband. He was the youngest of the men at the event. He was also a trades worker and the most physically fit of the men present. She would no doubt be getting a thorough work out that night. Katrin's husband drew Mary-the oldest of the wives present. Katrin's husband looked forward to enjoying a mature woman after the previous night with the young Tara. After all, variety is the spice of life.

Katrin's husband approached the door to Mary's room. Mary, at 52 was the oldest wife present. She was also the most sexually experienced. There was very little she had not experienced and had certainly taken her share of hard cockings. Tonight would be no exception. Katrin's husband had sort of a policy regarding mature women. They could be fucked as hard as you wanted. He figured since they had been taking it for many years there was no reason to hold back. For this reason he came to Mary's room prepared with some extras. These he kept in an old, leather, shaving kit bag.

He entered the room quietly. Mary was waiting in the room for him. Her bed was a mattress style with a large padded headboard that was attached to the wall independently from the bed itself. She sat on the bed in a terry cloth robe. Her legs were on the floor beside the bed. She was 5'7" tall. She had long brown hair. A full bosom showed under the robe.

Katrin's husband eyed his prey for the night. He set his bag down on a dresser. He walked over to Mary and looked own at her hungrily. She smiled up at him welcomingly.

"What do you like honey? She asked him seductively.

But he would have none of it. He was there to use this woman as a fuck doll and nothing else. He planned to make her squirm in any number of ways. He reached out with strong hands and arms and grasped the collar of her robe. He used it to pull her to her feet with a jerking motion. Once he had her standing, he spun her around so her back was to his chest. He yanked the robe off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

Mary was already naked. She had expected to get down to business quickly. Thus far she was not overly worried. This man was not the first aggressive lover she had ever had. That man was now exploring her body with his rough hands. He fondled her large, hanging breasts. He squeezed and groped them before tweaking her thick protruding nipples. These he tugged as if trying to milk them.

Then he moved his hands to her crotch and roughly pawed at her sex. It had a salt and pepper bush that was trimmed to a more or less natural triangle. The man enjoyed the rough feel of a stubbly beaver in his hands before getting more aggressive.

"On your back Frau. Komm, on your back."

Mary did as she was told and went back to the bed and lay down on her back. Her arms were at her sides and her legs slightly spread. She had faint tan lines that set off her large breasts and hips nicely. Katrin's husband paid no notice of this as he was back in his bag. He produced a set of padded cuffs that were designed to link ankles and wrists together. Mary was compliant as he put them on her. She was now fully exposed with both her holes pointing invitingly outward and upward.

Katrin's husband went back to his bag one more time. This time he produced a small packet that contained a special condom. It was studded all over with hard latex barbs about a quarter in long. From the domed head to the base, at least a hundred of the little barbs protruded. Mary never saw him slip the condom onto his already hard dick. He went and got on the bed looking down at her holes. Her pussy was wet and open in anticipation of the fuck to come. Her ass remained tightly closed.

He leaned over her prone body. He guided his cock to her pussy, but barely touched it at this point. Keeping it ready at her entrance, he leaned forward and took her head in his hands. He planted his mouth over hers and deeply tongue kissed her. She did not resist this at all and gladly kissed him back. But then he shoved himself into her. She was not expecting this, let alone the pain of the studded condom.

Mary tried to scream but her mouth was clamped over with the man's mouth. He held it there until her had worked a few strokes and bottomed out in her. Then he lifted his mouth off hers and took a breath. Mary wept openly at the rough intrusion to her body. She would have liked to pull away, but hooked up as she was, and with a man's weight pinning her down, she had no where to go. Katrin's husband kept his hands pressed to the sides of her head as he began to stroke.

With Mary's hands and feet tied together, he had her in an effortless position. He began to rock in and out of her. Slowly at first, but then picking up his pace as he went. The studs gave him no extra physical pleasure. It was about the torture he was inflicting on his victim. Sexually experienced or not, this was a rough way to get screwed. Katrin's husband bent down again and took her left ear in his mouth. He bit down on it gently, but firm enough to hold her head to the bed. He enjoyed her cries in his ear as he relentlessly ground out her vagina with the hard tool.

With the thick condom on he would never be able to cum. That was fine for the time being. He leaned back up on his heels and took Mary by her thighs pulling her in to him. Her legs were in the air and he was able to get himself well inside her. The studs on the condom tore at every part of her sex. Her lips and the walls of her cunt were rasped and scraped. Now the studs on the domed head poked at her cervix causing a new form of torture.

He had been in her 8 or 9 minutes now. He abruptly pulled out and re-oriented his cock to her anal opening. It was easy to do in her present position. Now she really began to struggle and try to pull back. She managed to wiggle her way back a few inches; however, this just brought her head into contact with the padded headboard. Katrin's husband went at it harder now. He grabbed her ankles and pushed her back on her shoulders so he could pound down into her ass. He was still not ready or able to come.

Katrin's husband pulled out slowly. He liked the way the studs pulled her anus apart. He removed the condom tossing it aside. Then he reached forward and grabbed a handful of Mary's hair. He pulled her forward until she fell onto her front. This flipped her completely over. Then he pulled her mouth onto his cock and started to pump her head up and down on his meat. Eventually he blasted a load into her mouth. He kept her fastened there until he was emptied fully.

After he was done he unhooked the restraints and set her free. She slumped on the bed breathing heavily, but more or less quiet now. Katrin's husband went to the bath to clean himself up. When he returned she was still lying there in some pain. The studded condom had beaten her up pretty badly, but she was more or less clean; and the man was by no means finished with her. He went back to his bag and with drew a chrome, jeweled but plug.

He brought the pug over to the bed and sat down on the edge. He reach out with his left hand and grabbed Mary's left thigh just above the knee. He pulled her over to get her ass pointed his way and opened a bit. It was reddened and distended from the rough fucking. He shoved the plug in. It was easy to open her up. She grunted and jumped but let the man do his thing. The plug had a bright pink jewel that shined back.

Katrin's husband moved himself to the head up the bed and spread his legs.

"Let's go frau, I want my sausage sucked."

Mary crawled up between his legs and took his semi-hard cock in her hand. She was careful not to let the plug slip out as she did so.