Roxie and the Cop - Illustrated

Story Info
Roxie put her slut skills to work.
2.2k words
3.98
142.4k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
983 Followers

Last night Roxie went to a kegger party. In the morning she woke up naked and sore. She looked down at her swollen and aching, cum-encrusted cunt. She vaguely remembered two pricks and some drunken fucking... Oh well that's part of being a party girl.

Roxie glanced at her phone. "Shit! It's Sunday and I'm running late." Throwing on her clothes Roxie couldn't find her bra or panties. "Fuck the bra and panties." She sped off in her car, smoking a joint while fixing her lipstick.

Ten minutes later red lights flashed in her rear-view mirror. "Oh noo!" Roxie bit her tongue and looked down at the speedometer. "Eighty-five in a fifty-five. I'm screwed!" She stopped the car. One more ticket and Roxie lost her license, and maybe more...

The officer walk up wearing his mirrored sunglasses. She hoped he wouldn't give her a breathalyzer test. Her body reeked of booze from the night before. Roxie had to get out of this mess. In a panic she pulled out her naked tits. They weren't big but the girls got her out of more than one problem.

Roxie's nipples hardened when the cop came to the window. He reached in squeezing her boobs.

"Thanks Ma'am. Now tuck those tits back in your top." He flashed a grin. "I'm Officer Marco and I need your license and registration." Roxie handed them to the cop noticing the hefty bulge in his pants.

"Miss Roxie, I see you have three unpaid speeding tickets. "Do you know how fast you were going?"

"A bit too fast... I guess." Roxie looked up with her best pouty face. "I'm on my way to my mother's for Sunday dinner... maybe you could let me go... for mommy's sake?"

"Not a chance lady—You're under arrest!" Officer Marco yanked Roxie out of the car and bent her over the hood.

"Wait! Don't sir!"

The cop lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. She felt his big hands spreading her ass cheeks wide. Then his fingers probed both her holes. "I need to check your for weapons."

"STOP sir! I don't have a weapon in my ass or my pussy. And I'm leaking--I have to PEE!"

"Ha, is that why you were racing down the road like a rocket, Miss Speed Demon?"

"YES! I have to go pee-pee bad... really-really bad!"

The cop lifted his sunglasses. "PROVE IT LADY. NOW!"

"W-what? You mean piss right here? In front of you?"

"PEE OR JAIL. Your choice girlie." Officer Marco grinned. "And I need to watch you piss to make sure you're not lying to a cop." He pointed to a bush. "Squat in front of the bush and let me see your hole."

Roxie's face went flush. "I WILL NOT!" The cop snapped his fingers. "Okay-okay sir..." Waddling to the bush, Roxie lifted her skirt and squatted with her hairy pussy on full display.

Marco laughed. "Miss Roxie you got a cherry tat on your twat."

"Oh, that's in memory of my cherry."

"And I do believe that's dried semen on your pubes. Is that from your boyfriend?"

"N-no sir...just some guys last night at a party."

"Ha-Ha, I know a slut when I see one." Marco pointed to her slit. "Now spread those twat flaps wide. I want to see pee squirting from your cunt." Blushing the same color as her pussy, Roxie opened her lips with two fingers so the cop could see right up her fuck hole.

Marcos yelled, "PISS BABY PISS!" A two-foot arch of pee jetted out of her twat, spraying into the air and puddling on the ground. The cop laughed and took pics of her pissing to 'document the evidence.'

"Okay officer, I went pee-pee... can I go now?"

"No way Roxie! Your urine smells like a brewery. I have to give you a breathalyzer." Officer Marco dropped his gun belt, unzipped and yanked out his monster-size prick.

"HOLY SHIT! IT'S FRIKIN' ENOURMOUS!"

He pointed the massive thing at her face. "Sweetie, open those puffy pink lips, and blow my breathalyzer." Roxie obeyed, hoping her slutty blow job skills would keep her out of jail. She licked and sucked his hairy balls. Guys love ball sucking.

Then her lips stretched wide, engulfing his fat knob, tickling the pee hole with her tongue. Roxie loved sucking cock and slurped his long, thick shaft, bobbing her head, taking it deeper each time.

Officer Marco reached into her blouse, squeezing her naked tits hard, like he was trying to pop them. "You got a mighty fine mouth, missy." The cop gripped her head as he face-fucked Roxie, pushing his prick in and out. Roxie gagged around the fat cock.

"Deepthroat it!" Grabbing her brunette hair, Marco yanked her head and thrust hard, forcing her to deepthroat his prick. "Eat it honey... Eat my spunk!" Roxie felt his shaft swell and spew—flooding her mouth with cum! Roxie choked as she gurgled down spurt after spurt of hot jism.

Her lips clenched and she squeezed his shaft, milking out every sticky drop. Roxie wiped her mouth and looked up.

"Sir, did I pass my breathalyzer blowjob?"

He laughed. "Yes cum breath, you're an excellent cock sucker. Now it's time for your Field Sobriety Test. I need to test your reflexes."

"But officer, I just swallowed your cum without gagging. Isn't that enough of reflex test?"

Marco shook his head. "Now twat, get naked and spread. Be a good screw and you might stay out of jail."

"Oh yes sir!" Roxie was born to fuck. Spreading her legs wide, Roxie exposed her juicy, dripping twat. In high school she was a backseat babe...the boys called her Juicy Roxie. The cop pushed two fingers into her pussy stretching out the tissue, getting it ready for cock.

Marco moved the finger to Roxie's mouth. "Here bitch, taste your cunt juices." She sucked them hard, savoring the taste of her own slimy twat. Roxie loved the taste of pussy...any pussy.

Pushing her legs apart, the big cop moved over her with his big cock jutted out, pointing down. Roxie gasped when he reared back and rammed it into her hairy hole. Clutching her hips Marco screwed her deep and hard.

"Oh yes, give it to me sir. Pound me hard! Fill my burning pussy with your whopper!!"

"Ohh...So Huge." Roxie panted as his thick fuck-stick ripped into her sore cunt. The cop fucked her brutally. Roxie always enjoyed the rough fucking. Way better than her usual drunk guy who just shot his load and passed out on her boobs.

Marco tore off her blouse, and his big mouth inhaled Roxie's small boobs, nibbling her swollen nipples. "Oh yes, bite my nips." Marco chewed her nipples. Roxie groaned, lifting her hips up, working her cunt reflexes on his thick girth.... Roxie was in big cock heaven.

The officer pushed her ankles up to her ears, bending her in half. His strong thighs pounded harder, with the sounds of his balls smacking her ass. "Ouch you animal!" Roxie kicked her feet against his chest.

Marco looked down at her. "Oh, yeah you fucking bitch! I'm going to cum! Fill you with fuck cream!"

"Yes! Roxie tossed her head side to side, bucking against his prick, milking it with her cunt muscles. Marco spewed, sending Roxie over the edge. Shivers shot up her spine, chattering her teeth as she shuddered in orgasm. After the last jolt, the cop pulled out and started to zip.

"Wait sir, I have to clean you up." Roxie got on her knees and licked the cummy prick. She sucked his prick clean of cum mixed with cunt juice, then her wicked tongue cleaned the slime off his hairy balls. She looked up. "There officer was I a good fuck?"

"Not yet sweetie. Get on all fours sweetie, we'll finish off in your backdoor."

"Hey! That ain't fair!" Sir, please don't shove that monster prick up my asshole. You'll rip me apart!" Roxie tried to escape, but Officer Marco handcuffed her wrists and rolled her over.

"Young lady you're not leaving until you're speeding ass learns a lesson—A HARD LESSON." Roxie sighed. It wasn't the first time she'd been handcuffed and buttfucked.

"Now take your assfucking slut." Marco placed his slimy cock against her squirming anus. It plunged up her asshole.

"OUCH! THAT HURTS DAMMIT!" Roxie's butt stung as the cop fucked his thick pole in and out, stretching her anal ring. Marco slapped her ass and fucked faster and faster.

He shoved two fingers up her twat, screwing both her holes at the same time. Roxie moaned, humping her hips between his fingers and fat cock. "Oh give it to me hard Fuck my goddamn asshole!"

Marco grunted, "Oh 'I'm gonna cum, baby." With a hard thrust, he spewed hot cum up her anal canal. And his thick dick kept pumping, reaming her out until the last squirt. Marcos pulled out and Roxie reached back, touching her tennis ball-sized, gaping asshole.

She looked up with tears in her eyes. "Was my ass really tight? Is it over? Are you done abusing my holes?"

"Yes and yes missy." He undid Roxie's handcuffs, grabbed a tissue and wiped off her ravaged ass. "Damn girl, you got a butt-full of jism. You're a fucking mess."

Roxie laughed. "Well it ain't my fucking fault. You're the one who pumped me full of spunk."

"Little lady you can't go to your mom's with no panties and lines of cum running down your legs. I got some confiscated whore clothes in the truck" Marco pulled out a pair of black lace panties. "Here, put these on your twat." Then the officer squeezed Roxie's tits. "B cup?"

"Yes sir." Marco yanked out a hot pink push-up bra. Roxie put on the bra and panties, and felt like a whore. "Oh well." Roxie brushed her hair and fixed her lipstick. Blowjobs are hell on lipstick. She glanced at her phone. "Dammit, it's almost noon. Marco give me my car keys. I have to drive to mom's."

"Nope." Marco smacked her ass. "Young lady you have three unpaid tickets. You ain't driving nowhere."

"WHAT!? Your fat prick just screwed me to death! And I still can't drive?"

"Missy, don't get your twat twisted up. We'll get you to dinner on time." Soon a tow truck picked up her car and roared down the freeway. Officer Marco led the way in his cop car, red and blue lights flashing.

Roxie sat next to the tow driver Jamal. Apparently Jamal could tell she was a slut. His big hand reached under her skirt and panties, fingering her pussy as he drove. It tickled her pussy all the way up to her nipples.

Jamal laughed. "Damn, ain't you're a hot one." Reaching her mom's driveway, Officer Marco turned the cop car around and left. Roxie pushed down her skirt. "Thanks so much Jamal. Now I have to hurry."

"NOT SO FAST LADY! I need paid for the tow."

"B-but sir, I don't have no money. I thought fingering me was enough." Jamal shook his head and Roxie noticed a wicked gleam in his eyes. She knew that gleam. Like a good slut Roxie popped out her tits, dropped to her knees and looked up. "Will this work?"

"That'll be jus' fine slut. Open those sugar lips." Jamal unzipped, releasing his midnight black shaft. A bulging cock even bigger than Marco's!

"Whoa dude, I've never sucked off a log."

Jamal laughed. "Well Sugar-Lips, today's your lucky day. I'm gonna fuck your tonsils. SUCK MY BBC!"

Roxie choked as Jamal pulled her hair and thrust the powerful cock in and out with a loud slurping noise. She moaned as he fucked her throat, with his black balls slapping her chin. Jamal's big hands mauled her tits, pinching her hard nipples.

With a hard shove his thick cock jerked, blasting load after load of cum to the back of her throat. Roxie sucked and slobbered on the enormous prick, swallowing as fast as she could with her eyes watering. Her poor mouth was getting a workout today.

Roxie pulled away, wiped her lips and licked off his black balls. The tow driver zipped up and drove away. Roxie tucked in her boobs just as mom ran out. "Roxie honey come on inside. Did you eat yet?"

"Yep, I just ate some sausage." Roxie spit out a pubic hair and walked inside... with a belly full of cum and an aching asshole. Mom was a bit confused when Roxie didn't want to sit on the hard wooden chair. Instead, Roxie ate while standing at the counter.

Later that night Roxie lay in bed, thinking about her fuck-day and fingering her horny pussy. A text popped up from Officer Marco. "Miss Roxie, meet me tomorrow. I need the panties and bra back."

Roxie texted. "Really? Undies, is that all you want from me officer...or something more stimulating?"

"Yes ma'am, a lot more stimulating. "Miss Roxie I have a cock warrant for your juicy cunt. I'm gonna handcuff you to a tree and fuck every hole- every way! BANG YOU 'TILL YOU BLEED!"

"Ha! Promises, Promises." OMG it sounds wonderfully wicked—I can't wait! Roxie's naughty finger found her clitty. She rubbed it like a magic bead until her body tingled with goosebumps...

"Ohh yes Officer Stud... pound me... hammer my slut cunt with that FAT-FUCKING HORSE PRICK."

KimKim5
KimKim5
983 Followers