Roxy Sucks

Story Info
Casual game day becomes so much more w 2 couples.
2.7k words
4.28
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Like several of my tales, this one starts with much reality before swelling into fantasy.]

While visiting our friends, Roxy and Bob, for a casual game day, we arrived while they were finishing a late summer task. We sat and waited. A soft porn movie played on the TV. Probably on Max, it ran so often, the three of us, my girl friend, Roxy, and I, had seen it several times and it became background scenery.

I forget the title, but it was about a barely legal shy young student who won a trip to Greece. Her family had friends there and she stayed with them; let's call her Jean. It was summer so she immediately got into a daring, for her, bikini. Her new friends tolerated it, but quickly stripped naked for their beach time and sun bathing on the rocks. They persuaded her to join them so she spent most of her trip naked with her pretty tits rebounding with the others — even home with older family.

Roxy acted bored with it and asked why people were so fascinated with bare tits. "You've seen one, you've seen them all." That wasn't the first time she said that. This time, she was in tiny shorts and an extremely cropped grey T-shirt. So cropped, her rounded bottoms of her DD cups were visible when simply standing. They made me drool, especially when some of her light brown areolae peeked out.

I loved my girl's barely B cups for their gentle tear drop shape and especially her perfect, tall, hard nipples when chilled or aroused. That day, she wore her stretched, threadbare, and full length yellow T-shirt. Her nipples wore their site thin so they were slightly more visible through the shirt than the rest of her chest. The yellow made her dark pink nipples look dark brown and scream "look at us" to anyone within twenty feet. She had stretched the crew neck so when she bent, at least one full tit was visible past her nipple. She'd also stretched the bottom hem into a bell shape. Bending over let the shirt fall completely away from her chest so both tits and nipples were visible up to her chin. When gardening in the front yard, she was always on her knees and bent with the shirt untucked so anyone behind or in front of her got to fully enjoy her perfect nipples. She always pretended she didn't know.

Roxy stood in front of us staring at the movie looking annoyed and asked what was so special about that girl's tits. She said she liked the open Greek attitude about public nudity. That was a promising surprise even though she always wore tight clothes and admitted that she liked to "moon" people in other cars. We'd rarely seen her without a bra, yet that day when she put her hands on her hips, her crop shirt exposed to the edge of her nipples. Though she had many opportunities to be naked with us at her pool parties or even just sunning, she always acted a bit shy.

Her husband, Robert, called to her and she grit her teeth in anger. "He wants me to help prepare for winter. So annoying!" We asked if we could help, but she refused. After charging out of the house, I turned to Sue and asked a leading question about seeing and enjoying Roxy's tits. She "tsk'd" me. Not yet willing to admit she was both a closet exhibitionist and at least bi-curious, she ignored my questions, yet her nipples were stiff.

When Roxy returned a few minutes later, she had several split logs in her arms and grumbled in an annoyed way. We turned from the movie to listen as she spread her legs wide, just showing a bit of ass cheeks, and bent sharply away from us. We couldn't make out what she said in anger.

One of the logs caught on her shirt and exposed a full, hanging, soft-nippled tit for us. Sue gasped. Still bent beyond level, Roxy kept stuffing the firebox with logs. When her cropped shirt released, it fell away completely from her chest. Both heavy, rounded, shapely tits also fell away from her chest and swung freely as she stayed bent over and adjusted the split logs. I had to wonder if she were deliberately showing off her tits. She continued to grumble as Sue startled and turned to me. I smiled as I enjoyed the view; Sue relaxed and turned to stare at the tempting tits. When Roxy stood, she tugged at her shirt to release it from her snagged nipple and rushed out the door still grumbling, seemingly unaware or concerned about exposing her tits to us.

When she returned with another group of split logs, she filled the firebox as she repeated her sweet, bared, titty swinging show for us. She turned, sighed, and stared at us and the bare tits on TV. "What?" she asked when she saw us both smiling.

I stood and moved close behind her, close enough for her to feel my stiff cock against her ass. Pointing at the TV, I asked, "Remember when you said 'you've seen one, you've seen them all' about tits and that movie earlier? Well you disproved that yourself just minutes ago." I lifted her cropped shirt to her chin making sure I made her heavy tits bounce; she looked down in surprise to see her tits bared. When I bumped her pits, though her mouth dropped, she lifted her arms and let me remove her shirt. "We noticed that even just your own two tits were different. Like most women, they are different sizes."

Sue stood and lifted both heavy tits, her first time touching them, and said, "Your right tit is a half cup bigger than your left. Even my tiny tits are different sizes. When the movie girl stays still long enough, we can see hers too are different. So maybe if you said 'you've seen two, you've seen them all,' you'd be closer to the truth." She smiled as she continued to weigh Roxy's tits and rub across her nipples to make them pucker. When I reached around and replaced Sue's hand with my own on one warm, heavy, tempting tit, Roxy reached out.

She snagged Sue's hem and lifted it. Sue backed away and bent to trap her shirt, but was too late. Roxy pulled it up to Sue's chin so her tiny tits fell out and hung freely. She faked a protest. Her nipples hardened to perfection just as shirtless Bob came in and froze. Sue's arms went "up" and Roxy slid her shirt over her head and off. Sue pretended she was tricked, put her fists on her hips and puckered as she squinted. Bob stared, mouth open, at the four exposed tits and my hand pinching one of his wife's nipples. Roxy said, "Looks like you're right. Here's one B cup and one A cup. I was always jealous of your nipples. Mine are just pebbles." She continued feeling Sue's tits and flicked her tall nipples. If not for Bob's staring, I'm sure she would have sucked and bit Sue's tempting nipples.

"Wha-a-at's going on here?" Bob said. Sue tried covering her tits. "Too late for that, Sue. Why are you both topless?" He went from surprised to angry to aroused. The growing tent in his shorts revealed the winner. Sue explained that we were proving Roxy's comment wrong, With a sly smile, he went behind Roxy, "That's as silly as saying, 'you've seen one ass, you've seen them all' isn't it?" As he said that, he undid Roxy's shorts and pulled them back over her cheeks with her panties. As he wrestled them lower to her ankles then turned her ass to face us, he nodded at Sue's shorts as he bent Roxy over. "Let's see how true that is. Al, grab my camera off the table so the girls can see the differences and let's see Sue's ass."

Grinning and "horrified," Sue tried to run, but Bob dug his hand in her shorts and held her back. With Roxy holding her posture showing us her ass, ass hole, and shaved labia, he undid and unzipped Sue's shorts. Though she didn't fight him, she looked at me with feigned anger and real acceptance and asked, "Are you really going to let him strip me? You didn't want to get us in his hot tub naked at night, but. . . ." She stopped when he pushed her shorts to her ankles.

For several seconds, she stood facing us in just her translucent pink panties. Her bush was obvious through the panties as we saw it end just above her waxed lips and the pokey that was her emerging clit. I took full body photos, then of just her panties with Bob's tented shorts next to them. As if in slow motion, he wiggled her panties to her ankles too as I took more photos and included Roxy's bare ass and pussy. Bob paused kneeling at Sue's ankles with his nose touching and sniffing her glistening pussy.

His cock lifted his shorts until his uncut bishop was visible as it tried to escape. When he turned Sue's ass to the camera and bent her over until her mouth was near his bishop, I caught her beautiful pussy and pink rear hole winking. He farther bent over my naked wife and spread her cheeks for the camera, then did the same to his naked wife. "Yes, Bob. Their pretty asses are very different. I wonder if they taste the same." As I opened that door, I noticed his full bishop was exposed, pulsing, and touching Sue's lips.

With her lips fluttering on his cock, Sue said, "And I wonder if your cocks taste the same." My cock surged as I watched her lick and suck Bob's bishop before pushing his shorts to the floor. She chased his rebounding cock and sucked it onto her tongue.

Bob said, "Though I wasn't expecting it, this is our chance to Eiffel Tower your wife. Her tongue is already wrapped around my cock; get yours out and plug her pussy." I stripped and did more than plug my wife. I fucked her wet pussy as our casual friend fucked her face. We did the obligatory "high five" as Roxy stepped out of her clothes, then sat behind me and slid her face under us. When she licked my balls, I groaned until she licked my cock and Sue's pussy as I slid in and out of her. She shifted Sue's clit as she licked us and made her cum. Her shuddering made Bob cum down her throat as I filled her pussy with my fresh cream. Roxy slurped the overflow with pleasure, my sloppy cock, and the dripping cream pie from Sue as I withdrew.

She said, "Mmmm, delicious combined cum makes me dizzy as usual. OK, Sue, spin around so you can taste your husband and compare." It wasn't a fair compare since my cock was covered in our cum and soft; Bob's cock ultimately had just his cum on it. Roxy licked and stroked his cock back to semi hardness as Sue licked and stroked mine. I accepted that he was about to fuck Sue's pussy since she eagerly spun around and offered him her swollen, wet, and cream filled pussy.

With both holes filled, we held the Eiffel Tower again. It was too soon for me to cum again, but with Roxy licking their wet joining and strumming Sue's clit again, Sue grunted around my cock, shuddered, and accepted Bob's smaller load in her hungry pussy with Roxy drinking any overflow. She again got dizzy eating Sue's cum mixed with Bob's. "Sue, when you do what I just did, you'll have your answer about their taste. Let's grab some lunch and give the boys a little rest to regroup."

With nudity no longer an issue, we made and ate lunch naked. I finally had a full frontal view of Roxy's fully shave mound and puckered labia. Roxy shook my dick several times to wake it; Sue copied her on Bob. When they shook us again after lunch, we both responded strongly.

"How about some dessert?" I said as I pulled Roxy to the edge of her seat and ate her fragrant, denuded, tasty pussy pussy. Bob immediately copied me and ate my wife. Tongues on pussies and clits, fingers inside happy pussies, we watched each other please each other's wife. Both gasped and squeezed our fingers. I nodded "up" until Bob understood. We pressed around their G spots until both screamed and climaxed. I lifted Roxy's big tit and gently sucked her nipple. Bob clamped onto Sue's tall, hard, perfect nipple and sucked before biting it. Sue cooed more than I expected. We French kissed each other's wife.

With stiff cocks ready, I said, "OK, Roxy. Your turn to be spit roasted and Eiffeled. Assume the position." She looked at and grabbed both cocks as she decided which to place where. Choosing to swallow me first, she said she'd wanted to taste my cum since the first time she saw my uncut bishop slip out of my shorts a year ago. I remember that. Pretending I didn't know let me leave my bishop exposed, growing, and pulsing as she watched it. Sue and I both got off thinking of it. "Well, I wish you'd said something or made a move. I wanted to taste and fuck you since before I saw you naked and you pretended you didn't know." We both smiled as she got on all fours.

When I slipped my cock in her mouth, I noticed how different her tongue felt and how much cooler her mouth was than Sue's. It danced to a different melody than Sue's. She easily sucked me into her hot throat and clenched. I felt her lurch when Bob slid into her wet pussy and thrust hard against her ass. Sue got between his legs and started licking the juncture of his stiff cock and Roxy's swollen pussy as she stroked her clit. I got several photos of her tongue lapping both of them. When she shifted Roxy's clit, she shuddered violently. Roxy's clenches made me fill her belly with cum as Bob filled her pussy. Sue didn't have much overflow to catch until Bob's cock slid out and down into Sue's mouth. Three more pulses on Sue's clit made her shudder and suck more cum from both of them.

As she gasped, Sue said, "You two do taste different from my mix with Al. I can't wait to taste a 'Roxy with Al' cocktail. Spin around Roxy." She did and tasted herself on her husband's cock and moaned. Sue crawled to me and I spread Roxy's cheeks and showed Sue her brown hole and pussy up close. When I licked her cummy pussy and star hole before lining up my cock, Roxy moaned and squealed. Sue watched as I easily slid into the slippery pussy and made her puffy labia swallow me completely. Why does that sight arouse her? I get the same thrill watching Sue's pussy swell and spread for the rare stranger.

Unclear if we should wait to Eiffel Tower form up until we both cum in her, Bob raised his hand as soon as he was fully in his wife's mouth. Of course I joined him. Sue got under me and my cock throbbed just watching her spread her legs and beautiful swollen pussy as she adjusted herself under Roxy's pussy knowing that Bob had the same intimate view of her classically beautiful scenery. I should buy that movie and play it for other friends too. Sue's hot tongue made me throb as it wrapped me on my out stroke. I felt her slip past my bishop and slip into Roxy's pussy. As I began plunging deep into Roxy's steamy pussy, Sue began rubbing her clit and Roxy's. When both women came together, their spasmodic shuddering made quick work of us. Bob filled his wife's belly as I filled Roxy's pussy and thrust against her star hole. We all collapsed gasping for several minutes.

Roxy said she enjoyed my rimming and anal thrusts and hoped we were up to filling her ass and pussy at once. "I'd love to, but another time. You wore me out. I'm not sure how Sue feels about anal or DP as she always pushed me away. Maybe we can explore that next time?" Sue didn't protest.

Next time came the following weekend at our pool after skinny dipping.