Royal Rumble Of Sex

Story Info
Competition spurs the best in everyone.
3.2k words
4.03
13.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixgun8
sixgun8
8 Followers

I wish that this story was true... But it's just a fantasy at this point. I'm not a great writer, but I'll do my best here and hope that the story gets y'all attention.

*

This scenario is to be called the Royal Rumble. I've always wanted to see my wife in a gang bang, but I don't want her to be overwhelmed with too many things happening to her at one time. So I came up with an idea.

It starts with gathering a group of men that would be open to the idea and respectful of my wife and my rules. I figured 6 guys would be the optimal number. I searched through dozens to come up with the right guys. Attitude is everything when it comes to this search. Not too cocky, but confident. Interested in my thoughts on the event as well as my wife's body. Respectful of my wishes that she is not treated in a demeaning way. I found them after a few weeks of searching.

The rules were simple. One man enters the room to start the rumble. He is allowed access to my wife's mouth and pussy. Another man will enter at the 5 minute mark and another 5 minutes after. Same rules apply, no Anal. If you cum, you're out. You may be a spectator, but not a participant. Last man standing so to speak, gets her ass.

She's dressed in garters and stockings, face made up with pink lipstick and hair pulled back in anticipation of what's to come. She is sitting in the middle of the kink sized bed of the suite we reserved. All six men are in the living room of the suite pulling numbers out of a hat for random draw.

First guy, we'll call him Mike steps through the door, he walks to the bed where she is waiting and drops straight in between her legs and begins licking. Noble strategy, gets her worked up while saving him. She's not having it, she spins him around and takes his cock in her mouth. She is certainly enjoying his attention as he alternates from licking her pussy to thrusting his tongue deep inside her, then lightly nibbling on her clit. She responds with a nice gush of fluids. All the while she is taking him all the way down her throat. I purposely picked average sized dicks for her to show off. She takes him all the way into her mouth and then snakes out her tongue to lick his balls. You can hear him moan with approval. They spend nearly 4 minutes in this position before he picks her up and places her onto his cock. She is an expert at riding and hits the saddle in full bronco mode. She reaches her second orgasm and the timer goes off and the second competitor steps through the door.

Bill assesses the situation and quickly walks up and feed her his cock. Her attention is slightly taken already so she is busy alternating between sucking him and stroking him. He wraps his finger into her hair and directs her mouth straight to his cock. This is a good trigger for her and she comes yet again, this time with a very tight vaginal contraction that pushes competitor one right over the edge, with one final lunge he taps out and becomes spectator 1.

She takes Bill's cock out of her mouth with a smile and lays back ready to be mounted. He nestles in between her legs and drives his average cock right into her pussy. She gasps as she was not expecting full penetration. He doesn't even slow up and starts pounding her for all he is worth. Her legs are wrapped tightly around his waist as the time goes off and Jimmy, competitor 3 steps through the door. He's been more than excited by the sounds he has been hearing as he is already dripping precum. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance.

Jimmy walks up to the scene and my wife reaches her hand out to grab his erect cock and starts stroking it. Bill obligingly slows up his pace and repositions so that my wife can get on her knees to be taken from behind while sucking Jimmy. Bill controls the pace by driving hard and pushing her down on the second cock. Jimmy holds onto each side of her head and is trying to slow the pace, but he can not handle it as he shoots his load into her mouth and down her chin.

He collapses back and she dives forward to keep sucking his cock. We all know he's out, but there is still 3 minutes until the next entrance, so we let it go. When she shot forward to recapture his cock, Bill almost accidentally popped the his dick in her ass. He controlled himself and slipped back into her pumping with more control now. Jimmy is being driven crazy by her tongue sucking hard on his now sensitive cock. He regrettable slips off the bed as the timer goes off for Tom to enter.

Tom walks in and gives Jimmy a smirk as he sees he is already done, but he doesn't realize what talents he'd dealt with. Tom steps to the bed and taps Bill on the shoulder to cut in. Bill steps aside and goes to slide his cock back into her waiting mouth. Tom now straddles her legs and slides his cock enter her pussy from behind. She seldom gets this position at home because of my short legs and her long legs, so the tightness of he pussy makes his cock seem huge and she moans with excitement.

She slowly stroked Bill's cock while she is really enjoying the fucking Tom is throwing at her. She regains her composure and engulfs Bill's hard cock with a new eagerness. Bill was not expecting the intensity of the blow job and regretted his decision to give up the pussy. She can sense that he is getting close so she sneaks a finger into his ass and presses his prostate causing him to shoot a huge load of cum right down her throat. She has control over this cock and lets not a drop of cum escape her eager tongue as she sucks hard to get every last drop out of this cock. Bill looks slightly disappointed, though thoroughly sated as he slides off the bed to take his place with the spectators. Tom, still having time on the clock before the next man in flips over onto his back and puts her on his cock reverse cowgirl style. She sit firmly on his cock and starts riding. Must have been a rodeo because 8 seconds into the ride she cums again, grinding hard onto his cock.

As the door opens for the 5th competitor my wife smiles as she can see his cock is slightly bigger than the others. Had to give her one bone you know. Brad steps up to the bed and walks right up and kisses my wife while she is riding Tom's dick still. He slips his tongue deep in her throat and the spectators both clap and cringe as they know she has already taken two loads down her throat. Brad does not seem to mind the slight taste of cum to her tongue and lets the kiss play out as my wife moans deeply. He spends a short amount of time sucking her nipples and pushing her back towards Tom's chest so he could lick her pussy. He was sucking on her extremely wet clit as Tom's cock was still sliding in and out. Everyone knows that Brad's tongue is surely making contact with Tom's dick, but no one seems to mind.

My wife is looking straight down at Brad and watching his tongue dance on her clit. She completely tenses up and cums harder than she has so far. So hard that she gushes a river of fluid onto Brad's tongue and Tom's balls. Brad greedily licks the fluids off his lips and then Tom's balls as well. Tom's eyes pop wide open as he realizes what is happening, but makes no move to stop the situation. He instead closes his eyes and starts pumping back into my wife who just moans with pleasure. Brad no steps up and puts his dick in my wife's mouth and accepts he thanks for the orgasm. She puts all her efforts into pleasing the dick in her mouth as she lets Tom do all the work underneath. The timer goes off and for the first time she is going to have to deal with 3 dicks and only have two holes available.

Harry steps through the door with a dick that could split rocks as he sees my wife laying back on Tom's body with his dick nestled inside her pussy and Brad standing over her head being sucked like he had the secret to the fountain of youth in his balls. Harry steps up and grabs my wife's hand and puts it on his dick. She begins to stroke his cock absent mindlessly as she is totally occupied. Harry not satisfied by the attention moves down to her crotch and aims his cock at her pussy. He looks at me for approval to doubly penetrate her pussy. I see his intentions ans simply shrug as I'm not sure she can handle it. He steps forward and puts his hands on Tom's thighs to slow him down from thrusting. He rubs his cock all over her lips and slowly works his dick next to Tom's and pushes gently inside. Brad's dick pops out of my wife's mouth as she gasps. Unsure of how she feels about the current situation I step towards the bed.

She holds her hand up and says to give her just as second to get used to it. No one moves until ten seconds later she tells them to go ahead slowly. Tom and Harry both start slowly pumping as my wife relaxes and her eyes roll back into her head. She takes Brad's cock back into her mouth and swirls her tongue all around the head. Brad is looking behind himself to see the two cocks penetrating her and can't handle the sudden pressure on the ridge of his cocks and he pulls back trying to hold off, but instead shoots a large jet of cum that splatters on my wife's chest. The second jet goes over her shoulder and hits Tom direct in the forehead. Tom screams in surprise and my wife giggles. Brad meekly apologizes and steps from the bed as he knows he is out. Instead of joining the spectators, Brad steps back into the living room, dresses and leaves.

My wife decides the two cocks in her pussy is too much and asks for a new position. Harry lays her on her side with her bottom leg stretched out and her top leg pushed up to her waist. He straddles one leg and slides his cock back into her pussy. I've done this position with her many times and it provides maximum depth and always makes her go crazy. Tom not wanting to be left out puts his cock right back into her mouth. He knows the odds are against him as she has finished off the majority of competitors with her deadly tongue.

She is taking deep breaths through her nose and moaning intensely as Harry is pumping her pussy to the full hilt before pulling back out until just his tip is at her lips. Every thrust produces another moan from her and she is doing everything in her power to concentrate on Tom's dick. Tom smiles as he realizes that he may still have a chance to crack that ass. Harry keeps thrusting for a good ten minutes looking frustrated that Tom hasn't broken down yet. My wife has came nearly a half dozen times since the Battle Royal began and let's loose with yet another epic orgasm. With this orgasm she stick a finger up Tom and Harry ass and pulls both to their full depth. Harry's eyes go wide and his body goes fully erect as he can't hold back and shoots a huge load deep into my wife's pussy. Tom looks down at her face as her eyes are clinched shut and her tongue is sticking out tickling his balls. As Harry slides his now limp cock out of my wife's sticky pussy Tom grabs her head and pulls her reluctantly off his cock. He falls to the bed and she is left for the first time in over 30 minutes without a cock in her body somewhere.

Harry steps over to competitors row to high fives and condolences. Tom is taking a minute to compose himself and claim his prize. My wife is almost pouting at being left cockless and asks if he is ready for the trophy. Tom smiles and nods his head. My wife now positions herself on her knees and opens her ass for her new champion. He get on his knees and gives his cock a few strokes to get it ready. I hand him the lube, though from all her cum she does not need it. He squirts a liberal amount on her rosebud and then rubs it in. He takes the excess and strokes it onto his cock. He then slides a finger into her ass to gauge her readiness. She coos and wiggles her hips enticingly at his efforts. He smiles and presses the tip of his cock at her ass. As he pushed forward she slides down onto his cock taking every inch into her ass without a problem. Another reason I chose average sized cocks.

He pulls back out and slowly slides back in as she once again lets out a deep sigh and moan. She collapses her upper body to the bed as Tom grabs her by the hips to keep her upright and begins a steady pace of fucking her ass. She rattles off another orgasm as she begins to play with her pussy while he fucks her ass. Tom has settled into a nice rhythm now as my wife is totally engrossed in pleasure. All the spectators have now started moving towards the bed to get a closer look at the coupling going on in front of them. My wife is letting out moans that sound as though a wild animal is loose in the bedroom as Tom is pumping her ass and has a look of determination. All of us are gathered around the bed as he is steadily fucking her ass. She sees all the naked soft cocks and she cums again knowing that she is the one that sent them to limpness. She grabs at the cocks one more time as Tom's pace quickens. She puts Bill's cock back into her mouth and begins sucking again while the others are watching.

Slowly I can hear moaning around me and I see that Harry has now started sucking on Jimmy's dick. Mike's cock is once again hard and he steps up to put his dick in my wife's hand. She is having trouble concentrating on the extra cock, so I help her by stroking it. Mike looks up with confusion, but then decides to accept the attention and relaxes. My wife is now being pumped from both ends as Tom is concentrating hard on enjoying his prize and trying to hold back. Bill is holding her chin up and pumping into her mouth as she is still playing with her pussy.

Mike's eyes shut tightly as his breathing quickens and he shoots his load all over my wife's back and my hand. This sight causes Bill to pull back and add his load to the load on her back. She now lays back down breathing deeply and growling out moans. She opens her eyes and sees Harry is on his knees sucking Jimmy and Jimmy has his fingers tangled in his hair. I see her focus and turn to look. This gets all the others attention and everyone stares in wonder at this new development. Jimmy looks up and sees us all watching and then shoots his load down Harry's throat. My wife once again cums hard at this sight.

Mike, now realizing that he may have some bisexual feeling leaves the bed and walks over to the pair. He grabs Harry's hand and puts it on his dick. Harry starts jerking him and himself. Bill sits back on the bed to watch the situation and Tom still pumps away at my wife's ass. She is continuously moaning pleasurable sounds as Harry now begins to suck Mike's dick. Jimmy goes and sits beside Bill and looks invitingly at him. Bill slowly reaches over and touches Mike's dick. Mike is still very sensitive from just shooting a load so he reaches over to grab Bill. The two of them both slowly stroke each other as my wife is still getting her ass pumped by Tom.

Her face is now right in front of two cocks being jacked off by male hands and she keeps directing her gaze back and forth between Harry sucking Mike and Bill and Jimmy jerking each other off. Tom is sweating profusely and steadily holding my wife's hips and pumping, but his pace has quickened now and he is making guttural sounds. Mike starts pumping Harry's face and soon pushes deep down his throat and screams as he cums in Harry's mouth. This proves too much for my wife and she cums so hard that she squirts all over the bed, this tightens every part of her body and Tom's eyes go from clinched shut to wide open as he thrusts one more time hard and pumps his jism deep into my wife's ass causing her to roll straight into another orgasm. The sound of all this was too much for Bill and Jimmy as they both begin to shoot cum in the air and all over my wife's now disheveled hair.

Tom slides out his now limp dick and falls from the bed. Cum seeps from my wife's ass and pussy, she has two huge loads splattered on her back, two new loads mixed into her hair and face and still the remnants of cum dripping on her chin. I'm now the only one that has not came and my wife is now completely wiped out. The guys all thank me for the great evening as they dress.

They all ask if there will be a repeat performance anytime soon. Who knows, I say. I stand at the door with a raging hard on in my pants as the guys leave. They all shake my hand as they leave except Jimmy. He reaches down and gives my cock a squeeze. That's all it takes as I shudder and spill my load into my pants. Jimmy keeps my cock in his hand as I convulse and spew. He smiles at me then pulls his hand away. He looks down to see the cum showing through my trousers and looks at his slightly wet hand. He gingerly licks his palm and tells me that he's more than willing to play a bigger part in our next event. My mind is already working on it as I go and lay down next to my wife, softly caressing her body as she is sleeping... I rub my fingers through the splatters of cum all over her body and give them a sniff, then a little lick. Oh the possibilities...


sixgun8
sixgun8
8 Followers