Roz 02

Story Info
Roz stakes a claim in his own crew, maybe.
1.4k words
2.33
665
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turtle Pond 02

"Oh, Roz, are you sure about this? The turtle pond looks claimed. And how do you keep your shoes and jeans free from sand then, hmm?"

"Joey, this spot is claimed, but only on every other Friday, so every other, other Friday, it's open and I'm claiming it and I'm claiming crew leader. That's my turtle herding toy rake right there and those are the trash barrels that I empty on Saturday mornings those cattail reeds are the private time area, so."

"Oh, then we should check out that spot then, Roz and rattle up some cattail reeds then, right?"

"Joey, hush with that, I'm not for you and the reeds are just for kissy face and groping only anyways. And the cattail reed blooms aren't what they look like, so watch how you put one in your, well, I'm not for you, Joey, so hush."

"Well, Roz, at least tell me how these turtles know who is who since someone painted a "M" on some of them and a "W" on the others then? I mean, who knows from attacking from the right or attacking from the left then, hmm?"

"Joey, hush with that too! I just made another family crest symbol mistake again, that's all. Now, who can be my lieutenant and who can be my dirt kickers and who can be my turtle whisperer and herder then if I'm the crew leader, hmm?"

"Roz, you're not to let me bang you then?"

Well, guys, right? Always needing a piece of ass to answer a few simple questions! But I had a response for Joey alright! I mean, after sticking one of the gawd awful and dry cattail reed blooms in my mouth and experiencing that disgusting thing, I mean, a guy had to be better, right?

"Fine, but Joey, this is going to be my every other, other Turtle Pond crew, so things happen my way and my way is that sex requires foreplay, so I'll be the "6" and you be the "9" and then you can have your fill of me after that, so?"

"What, Roz? I'm sticking your sissy dick in my mouth! I just want to stick my manly cock in your butt and dump inside of you and then dump you soon thereafter, so?"

"Hah! My crew, my rule, so if you don't do things my way, then you're out of luck with my butt!"

Or how to go home alone without any crew suggestions for short, but fully intact. But I didn't give up and continued to visit the turtle pond by myself every other Friday to represent that the "every other, other" Turtle Pond crew was real!

And what did it matter then what I wore, right? I slender, so exercise shorts and a small t-shirt worked for me and my secret spy spikey blonde hair piece was just for, well, just for the fun of it. Besides, the time alone at the turtle pond helped me undo my second turtle family crest paintings, but I learned from my previous "6" and "9" mistakes and from my second attempts with my "M" and "W" family crest symbols and solved the problem for good by using a combination of letters and numbers, so I went with a family crest of "7" and a family crest of "L" so that the horny turtles didn't get confused amongst the family blood lines, so.

"Excuse me, hello?"

"Who goes there? Who dares cross swords with the "Every Other, Other Friday Turtle Pond" crew then, speak!"

"Um, Derek, um, Tina's friend, Derek, so?"

"Oh, Derek, oops, I'm not exactly dressed for visitors, so?"

"Ahh, I'll pretend to close my eyes then, Roz."

So, acquaintances just keep walking up on you then?

"Well, Tina said something about..."

"Hush about what Tina has said, this is your crew and there is a nice moon out tonight and I brought this blanket and, OMG, 2 o'clock! There is a turtle on the scamper! Oh, like a really, really, slow motion scamper, so?"

"Oh, that's Candi Sweets and I've given up on her."

"Hiss."

"She's the, um, she works the pond shoreline and that plastic tie wrapper thing on her leg, well, she snips at me when I try to remove it. I think she likes it as a leg garter, so?"

"Tee, he, hiss!"

"Oh, I mean, I like your leg garter belt too then, Roz, so?"

"Oh, and I thought you weren't peeking in that area, Derek! But it matches with the stripes on my exercise shorts and it also qualifies as a leg covering. Candi Sweets hates the competition, so?"

"Hiss."

"So, am I your boyfriend for a couple of weeks then, Roz?"

"Oh, I mean, Derek, that's pretty fast. I mean, it takes Candi Sweets two weeks to cross the sandy spot from there to here, so?"

"Hiss, speed bitch, hiss!"

Oh, and folks, Taylor, Taylor from the first chapter, well, he didn't want to wait for me to lay on my turtle shell back, so you know, right, he went to the Cottonwood Street alley the next night and now he has bumps all over his, um, Taylor has bumps in some places, so.

"Well, I mean, this is a nice blanket that you brought with you, Derek and that is a nice moon up in the sky and Tina did say something, but let me ask you honest, when you pee, do you say "ahh" or "ouch" then, hmm?"

"LOL, I say "ahh" every time, Roz. But I may say "ouch" if that turtle gets any closer to my toes, so?"

"Oh, well, your toes are too close to the half coconut shells that I smashed into the sandy ground to keep Candi Sweets distracted. I think she likes her man turtles with hairy backs, so."

Oh, oh, so a guy's solution to that toe nipped thing was to scoot us both up further on the blanket and then position for a better view of the bright moon and then get after it with lip smashing then? Or that's something that I should have experienced a year ago for short!

And then our position ended up where it was obvious that Derek wanted a "6" out of me and since I unzipped his shorts anyways, well, anyways, that was checked off of the list!

"(Gulp, swallow, gulp) Well that needs a shut off valve! But I hope you liked it, Derek and I hope you don't tell Tina that I went all "6" on you until at least after I have a chance to improve and go all "9" on you, so?"

"Ahh, Roz, that was perfect! And hey, that's what you should paint on the turtle's backs as their family crests so they don't get all, well, wait, that won't work from the side, so."

"Oh, been there, done that, Derek and I also tried the "M" and the "W" and that didn't work and it seems like my latest scheme of "L" and "7" isn't working either because those turtle's right over there by the cattail reeds belong in a whole different category of stories, so?"

"Oh, um, maybe try an "O" and a "0" then and be done with it, Roz. Also, I'm pushing your undies shorts down and off, so?"

"You are, Derek (gulp)?"

"I am, Roz."

"Ah, people might still wander down to the turtle pond, Derek."

Which is not something that a guy who has been recovering worries about, right? Especially since he had no idea how to push my exercise shorts down my legs seeing how my body generated a little heat sweat after I went all "6" on him. And may be especially since I had him stand so I could push his baggy cargo shorts down and verify that he rolled a condom on, so. And chipped in.

"Hiss, aha, aha, aha, hiss!"

"Shut it, Candi Sweets! This is how humans do things."

"Aha, aha, oh, Roz, that's too much with the rolling up and then back down, Roz, ooh."

Well, it was better that way anyways. But I checked the box of being naked on the edge of a pond with a partner, and I say naked because if you've ever removed a pair of Lycra blended exercise shorts after a workout, well, you know that tiny undies go right along with them, so.

End Roz 02