Rubber Bees Ch. 07

Story Info
The supervillain Trank is taken down by Oola.
2.9k words
4.69
1.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Seven

A large bee woman descended from the shadows, grinning as she watched the two villains being welcomed by the honey pots. It was inevitable that they'd become new honey pots, as she had never intended on letting them leave the forest.

The mastermind behind all this could not be allowed to find a way to control them. Only she would have the privilege of unlocking the secret behind this invasion. Only she could find the cure.

Sighing, she dropped her swollen abdomen against the ground, waiting patiently as the spherical robot moved down the path in front of her. It paused for a moment, giving her a cheerful beep before it rolled into her arms.

She clutched it, giving it a little stroke. This was an invention she had built with her own hands, before those hands had changed into these less useful talons. She'd need to come up with a way to manipulate fine objects again if she ever hoped to progress with her research.

Fortunately, her Queen didn't seem to care about her extracurricular pursuits, more interested in expanding and consolidating the Hive. It wasn't her fault - it had probably been programmed into her by the honey.

To grow, consume, and convert was a pulsing need within her, too. She couldn't deny it. That was why the bees were so destructive - there didn't appear to be an evident end to how many they wanted to create.

They could only stay under the radar for so long, however. Eventually someone would discover their presence and start to fight back. That was why it was imperative for her research to bear fruit. She needed to understand what they had become if she ever had a hope of curtailing their worst desires.

For now, however, she was content to watch, grinning as the intruders eagerly fucked themselves on the willing honey pots. The woman's belly was bulging, her lips eagerly suckling from that of the encased male as sweat poured down her body.

The honey was sticking to her skin, giving it a rubbery sheen that the sweat streaked over, her pussy bobbing over the honey pot's dick. It wouldn't be long before the two of them interfaced together completely, her insides painted brown with honey. Her body would then be encased in a similar fashion to his, the two of them locked in a loving embrace.

They wouldn't become permanent statues, however. Eventually, they'd have to be separated and the newly born honey pot planted on a waiting stalk, her pussy being filled by plant matter. She'd then act as a new trap for anyone unfortunate enough to wander into the Hive.

This might seem like a horrific future, but the life cycle of the plants waxed and waned. Given time, she'd be let go and allowed to seek out a mate. Perhaps it would be the male she was fucking now, or another juicy honey pot that caught her fancy down the line.

They would make plenty of honey together, acting as mobile storage batteries so that Hive could recruit more bees or transport their precious cargo to a new location with little notice.

They might even be able to procreate in the normal way, who knew? She certainly had no idea how the honey would affect the natural human life cycle, or if they were even still fertile with so much honey circulating through their bodies. Another research project to consider.

She pressed her swollen belly against the robot, frowning as she watched the male making long thrusts into his honey pot. Her loins tingled, her rubbery dick engorging. She moved a little, trapping the end between her belly and the robot.

This was getting her aroused, and she didn't really need that - there was another loose end to tie up. Sighing, she pressed a button on the robot, and the overwhelming buzzing noise in the clearing disappeared.

The numberless bee women vanished, leaving only a handful perched on a tree limb at the back of the clearing. She chuckled to herself at how the two villains had panicked at her illusion. In this case, it was just as good as the real thing.

They might eventually have enough bee women to fill these woods, but the number was actually quite limited at the moment. Many of them had left on a mission, and some of the others had been recruited to maintain the hexagonal egg cells in the lab, which had been working out better than the Oracle had anticipated.

Many of them were filled now, and in a matter of days, they'd have plenty of help. That wouldn't help them now, however.

Sighing, she stretched her limbs and stood, turning around and crossing her arms over her chest. Her breasts had grown quite large since her transformation, polished black and filled with plenty of honey. She had tasted herself a few times, and it was seriously addictive.

This wasn't playtime, however. This was serious business.

She pressed her talons into a depression on top of the robot, waiting as it beeped, a small circle opening in its side. A projector whirred, a three dimensional image appearing on top of the honey pit.

It started out a pale shade of blue with a connection error, and she tapped her foot impatiently on the ground. The connection interface on her skull glowed a faint purple. "I know you're out there, watching," came her voice from the robot. "Show yourself."

The projection glitched, forming into a glaring head as a skinny body contained within a metallic exoskeleton slowly revealed itself. "I didn't expect such intelligence from a bee," he proclaimed, his throat bobbing as he examined her.

"We're full of all sorts of surprises," the robot said dryly. "You assumed that my transformation would kill my intelligence, didn't you? But you weren't counting on me preparing for the transition, were you, Trank?"

The supervillain waved a metallic claw at her, octopus arms whirling in the air. "Touché. You appear to have at least retained something of what makes you you. I wonder what will happen after you've spent some time being a bee, though? Will you be able to retain your superior arrogance, or will that all be washed away by the inevitable sweetness of pleasure?"

The Oracle shuffled, uncomfortable. How could the thin man be so astute? She was having some trouble staying away from the other bees. It would be far too easy to indulge and lose herself in the ecstasy of honey.

"A personal attack? That's a low blow," she retorted, trying to flip the script. "Besides, this isn't about me. It's about you."

The man's eyebrows raised. "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. You might have captured some of my low level minions, but that means nothing in the scheme of things."

"Of course it doesn't," said the Oracle, her voice purring through the robotic interface. "They were simply the first course."

Trank frowned, his brow furrowing. "What are you talking about? There's no way you could get to me. You're simply not smart enough!"

"Intelligence is not required," chuckled the robot. "Only knowledge."

This seemed to disturb the thin man, and he glanced down at the console in front of him. When he looked back up, his face was pale. His eyes grew wide as he began to understand the depth of his mistake. "No," he breathed. "You haven't."

"I have," confirmed the Oracle. "I've known of your current base location for quite some time, but I've sat on that knowledge, waiting for an opening. You've been dying to get some of our honey, and now we'll give you more than you ever wanted."

The man gritted his teeth together, his hand curling into a fist. He swung it through the air, causing one of his tentacle arms to slam into the console. His face twisted into a savage grin. "You've wounded me, my dear, but a wounded animal can be far more dangerous than you could ever imagine!"

"You've forgotten something, Trank," taunted the Oracle.

An eye bugged out of his face as he contorted his lips. "Oh? What's that?"

"We're animals, too," she hissed, raising her clawed hands in anger.

A large figure appeared behind the man in the display, smashing against his exoskeleton. Trank was bowled over, his arms whirling around to face this new threat.

The display blurred as the action became more intense, claws rippings, tentacles slashing. The Oracle relaxed, fully confident that her Queen would gain the upper hand.

Surprise was a potent weapon, and there was no reason to think that it would be otherwise this time. The bees raiding Trank's base had focused their attack on his headquarters. They would carry away targets of opportunity and bring them back to the Hive for conversion, but their main mission was to take out the supervillain.

Her grin grew as she honked through her proboscis. He might have prehensile arms, but her Queen was filled with tons of sticky honey.

She was already beginning to utilize it as a weapon, spraying it from her breasts and chest, soaking the supervillain with its cloying sweetness. The thin man squeaked, trying to smash it away with one of his arms, but was only successful in coating it in a thick layer of the sticky substance.

The longer the battle went on, the worse it would get for him, as the scent intensified. Sooner or later, he would succumb, like all the rest. None could hide from its mind altering effects.

His motions were already slowing, but he hadn't given up yet. His legs scuttled, trying to scoot him across the floor towards his escape capsule. The Oracle clacked her legs together in glee, honking as she saw the realization on his face.

The capsule door was jammed, filled with a thick layer of honey that even his titanium tentacles would be unable to remove. He was well and truly trapped, his mechanical mastery no match for the invading bees.

The Oracle sat back and watched as her Queen sprayed him with her honey, gluing his exoskeleton to the wall. The large bee approached carefully, her compound eyes watching his waving arms warily. Lifting her proboscis, she spat carefully aimed blobs of wax that folded out into tiny nets, wrapping around the clawed ends.

At this point, it was just target practice. Her Queen had all the time she needed to defang this monster, and he knew it.

Well, he might have known it if he wasn't already beginning to succumb to the suffocating sweetness of the honey that had been sprayed across his face. His mouth opened and closed reflexively, an odd expression appearing as he began to suckle on the thick fluid.

The Oracle sat back and grasped her pseudo-dick, giving it a good stroke as she watched her Queen closing in. It would be over soon, the invalid plucked from his metal carapace and fed full of Her honey.

Being converted into a bee might actually be an improvement for the feeble man. He wouldn't need that silly exoskeleton any longer after his transformation. Given time, he might actually like his new rubberized body, after she gave him the injection needed to preserve his intellect. She was going to need help if they were to conquer this threat, even if he was a supremely evil bastard.

Her Queen batted the supervillain's arms away, planting the end of her proboscis over his face. The connection began to throb, thrusting honey past his lips and down his throat.

He scowled, batting at her with his remaining arms, but they appeared weak, without much intent behind their movements. His eyes were crossing, body going slack. He was already in the thrall of the honey.

The Oracle watched with satisfaction as his stomach began to expand, his throat bulging as the thick jelly was rammed into him. Her Queen wasn't taking any chances with this one.

Sighing, she clicked off the display, satisfied that her plan had gone as intended. He would soon join their brood, serving as another upper level minion.

She glanced down at her throbbing dick with regret. Seeing the beginning of a conversion always made her hard, but watching that pallid body being violated by her Queen didn't appeal. She'd need another form of stimulation if she wanted to get off properly.

A buzz of wings next to her gave her a startle. She shifted her ass, taking a good look at the new arrival.

The male bee sported thin antennae that projected far from his angled head, compound eyes studying her with lust. His proboscis wobbled over his chest, broad shoulders capped with sleek pauldrons made out of the rubbery honey.

His abdomen was well muscled under a layer of skintight rubber, but down below a swoop of yellow expanded outwards from his torso. The polished surface extended below his privates, extending out back into a bright abdomen.

His legs were similarly encased in rubbery honey, ending in sharp talons that dug at the earth. Most importantly, he had a thick, erect dick, glistening under the light being emitted from her robot. He was clearly ready to rock her world, if she would let him.

A wide grin grew on her face under her proboscis, and she gave him a long honk. Her pussy was already growing wet, her pseudo-dick bouncing as she climbed to her feet. She could masturbate any old time - getting fucked by a male bee suddenly seemed much more appealing.

She moved up on him, tracing her fingers down his rubbery chest. The application of honey in the egg cell during his metamorphosis had changed the formulation of his skin, giving it a slick, polished appearance that she found quite attractive. This was probably due to how her brain had been altered by her Queen, but that was neither here nor there.

The bee man wrapped his arms around her back, squeezing her body against his. Her enlarged breasts deformed against his chest, brown honey squirting out to color his pectorals. He didn't seem to care, his proboscis nudging against hers.

She tilted the end so that his long tongue could nudge inside, the interior of her tube tickling as he licked at the edges. She pushed her own tongue down the tunnel until the two of them collided, licking and suckling at each other as they commingled each other's honey.

His wings buzzed, and she buzzed hers in response, looking into his multifaceted eyes as he grabbed at her dick. Sighing, she groaned as he gave it a sharp tug. She knew this was just a distraction, as he had his own dick that wanted some play.

She lifted herself up on her toes and slid her feet apart to give him some more room. A long sigh of satisfaction escaped her nose as the tip of his rubbery length teased at her swollen lips.

A slick goo spurted from the tip, mixing with the honey that oozed from her wet hole. Together, they created a sloppy, wet mess that invited him in further.

He didn't wait long, for which she was grateful. There was nothing she hated more than a tease.

Her snatch expanded as his fat length slid inside, her tunnel flexing as it flowered open. His wings buzzed again, a huffing sound echoing from his spiracles as he linked his hands with hers.

Her pseudo-dick was trapped between them as the male bee began to rock into her, increasing the stimulation on her length as the two of them mated. She hadn't fucked this bee before, but he was quickly becoming her favorite.

She studied his face, looking for identifying characteristics. There were few to be found under the thick, rubbery mass of honey that had layered over his face. The small holes at his nose flared as he began to pick up the pace.

Wheezing, she pressed her body into his, increasing the friction between them as they jostled together. Honey spurted from her breasts, soaking both of them as their tongues twirled.

Unable to contain herself, her pseudo-dick began to dance, the wide opening at the tip of the head growing as honey blasted onto their bellies. He lined up her squirts with his thrusts, trapping the length between them as she screamed out her pleasure.

Both of them bathing in the honey, he let out a cross between a moan and a grunt, slowing down as his dick twitched inside her. She nodded her head, and their lips popped free, spattering more honey over the ground as he began to fill her up.

Muscles twitching, she leaned her head back and honked, lost in the pleasure of being a rubber bee.

The Hive would grow, as it must, and she would find the answers to her questions. Through her breeding, they would multiply, converting more heroes and villains to their cause.

The world would tremble at their presence, rejoicing in the sweetness of being rubberized by the honey they produced. Her antennae twitched at the amused thought of commodifying their production.

Humans, buying honey off grocery store shelves, would never know how their minds were being transformed, twisted into supporting the Hive. Not until it was too late.

She honked, grasping the cone-like shape of the bee man's head. Time for another round. The honey must flow.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers