Rudiments Pt. 05

Story Info
Life's complexities hit home.
2.7k words
5
628
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Previous chapter Rudiments Pt. 04

Chapter Five

Life was a rollercoaster of emotions for the next few months. There were amazing highs followed by equal lows. It certainly didn't slow down, it did feel more settled as we sort of got into a routine.

If you could call what we had a routine. Sex was literally on tap. With whoever wanted it. The sounds of pleasure echoed around the house, followed by the subsequent grunting and screams of delight. During the day the sound of sweaty buttocks squeaking on the tiled floor, is reciprocated with the syncopated noise of headboards banging at night

Damian effectively kept us in his pool house. Aaron joked we were in his hen house, and Damian acted like the fox. He would turn up and stir everything up. Take whichever chicken he wanted back to the house for the evening.

It all meant that we didn't need to go back to the flat. Other than to get some clean clothes for the evenings, and the gaming stuff. Aaron couldn't go long without it. He used it as his relaxation downtime. As long as Abel wasn't using it to stream. Only when the weather turned a little, did we feel the need to put some clothing on.

Our lives were helped when Abel and Emilia properly moved in too. Everything felt right. Even if Abel was continuously broadcasting our lives. Just quite why so many watched me cutting my toenails the other night was beyond me. It might have been because I was naked.

Talking of streaming, we all got used to "performing" for Abel and his thousands of followers. We even got to recognise the regular donors to his chat. We all had our favorites.

There was a little competition between Emilia and I as to who got the most cash. She had the advantage over me, her large breasts and ass could wobble and bounce as such she could win hands down!

It was not a drunken party every night, but we could choose who to hug and kiss then eventually go to bed with. Aaron really wanted to set up a rota. He spent hours on the computer and Excel. Setting up who was with whom and when in what bed, looking at it was impressive. It was like a multicolored universe, so that there was no chance of jealousy. We had equal time with everyone.

Damian instantly took the sheet and dismissed it, scrunching up in his fist within seconds, hours of work. Aaron was visibly distraught. It was decreed that it was for us to work out emotionally who was with whom and when. Not the computer.

Not to mention Dame was not too interested in taking Dave on his walks every Tuesday night. Bringing the little dog into his home had taken a bit of convincing. The man saw it as a barking, growling, shit producing pest and just something that needed to be cared for.

Couldn't do a thing on its own. But, between the four of us sweet talking him, we were able to get his blessing and moved our precious puppy in as well with hopes that Damian would warm up to him.

The four of us and the dog lived in the nearest thing to harmony in the pool house, and when he could, Damian graced us with his presence.

He never knew where he was or when. So nor did we. But when he was here, he wanted me or Emilia or both in his bedroom.

Aaron and Abel could easily entertain themselves for the evening. I had no worries.

Both Aaron and I tried to keep working, we felt it right to have some of our own money. It was unfair on Abel and Damian to fund us completely. I did mean the money for sex sort of dried up. Except for Abel's $200 every time I went with him. Which was mostly every morning when Aaron was at work. He really didn't need to know that once he left for work, I would shuffle across to the other bedroom, even if Emilia was in there too and snuggle up. It was nice and cozy there. I was convinced that Aaron was doing the same with Emilia in the afternoons.

I felt part of the unwritten contract of living there was that my ass had to be available for Damian at all times of day or night. I certainly didn't complain. I loved him thrusting deep inside me. It provided me with something that neither Aaron or Abel wanted or offered. They were both special, but conventional.

All three men offered me something different. Then there was my magic time with Emilia. She was gorgeous as well as just so sweet and lovely. Also wickedly passionate and loving. I could see why the men loved her. I really did too. Her tongue and fingers are literally magic.

Our sexual activity all depended on our moods and energy. I can't deny it was sometimes difficult to get back into bed with Aaron. Especially after being with Emilia. Yes we knew each other. Inside and out. Kissing him and loving him felt right. He was my true lover. BUT as he caressed my breasts, and then when prodded, eventually my nipples. I knew he was doing the same thing for Emilia and Abel.

Could I deny him that? No.

As he climbed on top and his throbbing thick penis dipped inside me I could enjoy feeling him and my body reacting to him as I shut my eyes and think of gorgeous Abel. As Aaron thrusted inside me, telling me how much he genuinely loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, I could sort of enjoy him and Abel at the same time. I enjoy imagining it was Abel between my thighs thrusting into me.

I could do this knowing that in the following morning, out on the porch, I could light a cigarette, satisfy my lungs, then with a grin pull down Abels shorts, and with a couple of practiced strokes, with the filter between my fingers go down on him and taste and enjoy him. And scratch that itch.

Sometimes at the weekends if I had been "good", Damian would take me up the arse at the same time.

However, as our lives kept evolving. The talk of Japan grew more and more. Loose plans and ideas were being thrown around like there was no tomorrow. Ideas for where to stay and what to do and see. It was an exciting possibility.

BUT I knew with us all living together we had to adjust to the unexpected. As things turned upside down and my world and stomach somersaulted once again. From talking about the big wild world, to feeling very small. My life went from sexually thrilling and devine to extremely complex in one fell swoop.

There was no getting away from it. My period was now very late. Too late. I thought I was living the best time of my life. Literally like there was no tomorrow.

I was so used to being regular as clockwork. I could explain to Aaron why I had to be with Damian on certain days...Where he wanted to go was definitely not available.

Deep down, I knew the reason. I may have accidentally on purpose, but totally avoidably stopped taking the pill as regularly as I should have done. I knew this was utterly wrong, dangerous, knowing that I was living the exciting sex life that I was. My honest excuse in my head at the time was that I was waking in the wrong bedroom and my pill was in the other.

There was now a one in three male possibility. Or it could be built in stress? I could have just missed a cycle?

I couldn't dare tell anyone at first, not even Aaron. This was going to ruin our new glorious fun carefree lifestyle that we had cultivated. An exciting job that paid well for me. At twenty-five I just knew I was too young to be a mom. I really needed to have a heart to heart with Emilia. She would know what to do.

Leaving myself stew internally the stars finally aligned on the following Friday evening, the boys were sent out together to the pub. A night of playing pool and having some beers. It was something different for Abel to stream.

I had suggested that they had a man's night out. It was only fair. I had promised that I would "enjoy" beer fueled sex with either or both of them later on. Emilia, luckily also agreed with the idea of a night of male free company in. Plus at that moment I didn't think it wise to be drinking too much, just in case. We were on the sofa together. Even she had orange juice. She declared it was a detox evening. The TV was on but neither of us was watching. We were sitting on either end of the sofa, our eyes locked on our phones. Dave was snoring loudly on the floor. Our legs and feet were tangled together. Her big toe was resting buried within my pubes of my bare crotch. The clothing optional thing made sense at moments like this, it was a very easy way of living. There were no issues, no insecurities for any of us sitting there naked. My foot was on the crease of her bulging belly. But I couldn't help but moan when her big toe was occasionally a real tease. Stroking, then dipping in and out of me.

It was as Emilia pushed her nicely painted and clipped red toe deeper in my sex that she got my focus. I involuntarily closed my eyes and moaned even louder as it slid in. I then clocked out the corner of my eye as she put her phone down on the armrest and coughed. She wanted my attention. I was all prepared for a kiss. But my first thought on hearing the noise was I hadn't had a smoke for a while, and I really should pop out now for another, but where her toe was equally rather exciting, as I looked up at her and smiled excitedly at her.

That emotion suddenly changed. Her face looked all stern and serious, a look she hadn't shown me at all in the last few carefree months. She then spurted out quickly. As if it was building up inside of her like a volcanic eruption. "Are you late too?"

I looked into her eyes as her bottom lip and chin quivered and tears started to form in her own tear ducts. There was nothing else for me to do. I had to nod to agree, a teardrop trickled down my cheek, a week of hidden emotions came tumbling with a force to the fore.

Emilia opened her arms and after kissing me on my salty tear covered lips accepted my head into her large bosom as I suddenly couldn't stop crying.

As she squeezed me and held me tight, she couldn't help herself either, both of a mess as the waterworks poured down our faces. If we had bothered with makeup it would have been ruined. I suddenly felt closer to Emilia at that moment than I had in the whole twelve weeks living this strange erotic way.

We both had a rudimentary problem that was potentially growing bigger into a fundamental and complex issue.

That is how over a much needed calming cigarette we made a plan. We both got dressed and taking Dave with us slowly walked hand in hand down the street to the 24 hour convenience store. It's how we quietly took turns through the checkout buying the pregnancy testing kits. Smiling in acknowledgement to the check out guy that we both bought identical kits.

We then headed back down the street, detouring the long way around the two pubs in town. First to give Dave a proper walk and secondly just in case the boys popped out for a cigarette as we walked past. We could never have explained why we were out. No one ever took the dog out this late.

It was then walking in the moonlight that the next stage of the plan was hatched to subtly tell the boys exactly what was going on.

***

A drunk Aaron is never fun, unless I am equally drunk too. But as I was still stone cold sober, and my head was all over the place as I went through the motions as he climbed on top and did his thing. I did my best to enjoy it. He certainly did. After over twelve weeks of trying he finally won a single game of pool against Abel. He was celebrating. He was less happy that Abel won all the others.

It was a relief when he finally rolled off. I had to chuckle to myself as Emilia's loud squeals were still reverberating through the thin walls. Abel always went longer. She was certainly enjoying him. He always had more stamina than Aaron, before wanting us girls on top. I could lie there imagining him going down on her, every groan and moan sounded amazing. I could see in my own head his manly hands squeezing her large breasts as his tongue licked her out. I wished at that moment we had swapped. Both of them are amazing every time they go down on me, I have loved every moment with either of them.

Our time earlier in the evening with tears trickling down our noses whilst walking arm in arm we were setting the world to rights we had spent our time wisely plotting. It's how before the men came home, we had both agreed to get up early and quietly sneak out of bed and get dressed. Then together, just the two of us go for breakfast at the local cafe and let the boys get over their hangovers without us overly fussing them. Dave would remind them to feed him.

We sat there opposite each other grinning as our fingers were intertwined over the table repetitively squeezing each other for reassurance. As the sun came up and shone through the window. With our danish pastries and regularly topped up coffee it was peaceful. The constant flow of customers, their chatter competing with the noise of the hissing noise from barista making cappuccinos. As the morning progressed getting warmer and the sun was hot shining through the large windows, highlighting the steam twisting off the coffees. It was good to be out of the house. We had both our phones out on the table, in between giggling and nervously smiling looking at each other we would glance down, looking at the black screen, waiting for it to vibrate into life with the predictable text or call. For we knew the stress levels in the pool house would be climbing. I had also texted Damian to cutely ask for his presence this morning, suggesting my ass really needed him. I smiled at Emilia knowing that he would soon be with them.

For on the kitchen counter in front of the coffee machine where Aaron would instantly head to so that he could solve Abel and his own hangover. There was sitting neatly in a row four pregnancy tests side by side. It did not matter whose was whose. The results were the same.

I I, I I, I I, I I.

We thought it wise to let all three men work it all out. We did not feel the need to spell it out to them. We would sit there in the sunshine a little longer and enjoy our decaf coffees, the sun, and each other's company. Then await the phone call.

My phone was the first to go. Loudly vibrating on the wooden table. A text from Aaron.

'Where are you? xxx'

I showed the screen as I looked at Emilia who nervously grinning had her hands together almost praying for the response. I rubbed my lips together with anticipation as I typed my response on the phone.

'Having coffee and cake with Emilia, hope you are feeling okay this morning? xxx'.

'I was. A little hungover. Please come home soon. xxx'

I tapped my fingers anxiously on the table and looked at Emilia for inspiration. She read the text, then looked in her half drunk mug. "Finish these, then head home?" She smiled warmly.

'Will be 30 mins. Xxx'

We needed time for them to think.

End.