Rudra and Riya Ch. 11

Story Info
Mother's love knows no bounds.
19.9k words
2.85
4.6k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter- 11

I smiled watching them in the kitchen. The way he nuzzled at her nape making her laugh with his endearments and horny remarks. He slowly turned her around in his arms and crouched before her to feel the baby. He looked up at her while his palm roved protectively all over her huge belly. She gazed hungrily down at him. He pulled her lacy panties down and stood to help her out of them. He placed a kiss on her wet lips, then pushed two of his fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them sexily.

Keeping her fixed in his gaze he drew his fingers from her mouth and pushed them between her pussy lips. Ma bit into her lip, standing on her toes at the mere touch. He slid it up and down her slit, then circled her clit, painfully slowly making her reminiscence every nuance. She grabbed her own breast, squeezing and pulling at her own nipple. Her head fell back and she moaned in a low groan when he pushed his fingers between her folds and into her love tunnel. She was so wet. I could hear her juices right in the living room and it drove me insane. But before she could actually cum to his ministrations, he stopped as usual, to her consternation. She growled her annoyance deep down in her throat and he kissed her again all the while undoing his jeans and briefs.

A long, hard engorged cock bobbed in the air before her pussy. He made her watch it pushing it inside her. He began slowly but picked up the rhythm. They both needed this instant gratification. With both hands supporting her bulge, he began to fuck her until her toes lifted from the ground with every thrust. It was a hard fuck that left them both devastated and satisfied. They collapsed to the floor before the kitchen island, in each other's embrace. I pushed my head into the pillows and felt a sigh of relief. Things were back on track. A little while later, he made her mount him right there on the floor. She slowly fucked him to an orgasm, while he played with her bobbing boobs occasionally biting into them for his and her pleasure. I was so mesmerized with her breasts, I think I was spoilt for life.

The very next day when Rudra had left for work, ma and I were in the nursery looking after the children. She was giving the babies a bath and her t-shirt clung wetly to her naked boobs. Her bra was probably downstairs with the rest of her clothes in the kitchen. We hadn't had the time to tidy the place with Rudra not letting any chance go of fondling, fucking or sucking ma until he left for work. Her inch long nipples shamelessly poked through her almost transparent T and made my life hell. I found my gaze shamelessly traveling to them. The diamond ring was now studded with a hanging Tahitian black pearl. Both of ma's present husbands were represented equally on her priceless breasts.

"You can touch them, if you want to, you know..." ma suggested to my disbelief.

"What?" I asked stunned.

"You can check the pearls if you want to..." she sniggered.

"Oh... yes...I might," I said a bit shamefully.

The very next second she took my hand and pushed it to her breast. I was touching the smooth pearl, making sure to steer clear of any skin contact. She stood there letting me slowly find my way around her breast. She removed the t-shirt. "I need a change," she said by way of explanation and I nodded in a trance like state. Two spectacularly round globes stared at me with their eyes. I dared a little and circled one of her nipples, then when she said nothing I became a little more courageous and felt the swell of her breast beneath my palm. I almost moaned I liked it so much.

I looked up startled when her hand came to rest behind my head.

"You know you want to," she slowly pushed my head to her breast and instantly my lips latched on to one of her breasts. This time the experience was wonderful. There was no sweet milk. I dragged her long nipple through my teeth and didn't even realize she had lead me to our bed. Thank God we'd put the children to sleep already. I let her lead me.

In bed she lay on her side pushing a pillow beneath her belly for support. Then she made me lie next to her on my side too. She pushed her boob into my face. I let the softness kiss me all over. I parted the valley of her breasts and pushed my face between them. It was so fragrant and warm, like a light summer day right after the end of a cold, hard winter. Soon I was suckling on her breast like I had been starving a whole lifetime for them. I don't think I had been breastfed as a baby as ma had given me up for adoption as an infant. Maybe that's why I was so fascinated with suckling. She pulled me closer and pushed my mouth further on to her boob. I melted in her embrace. She held me like that until I had ravaged both her breasts like an over grown baby and soon I was drifting into soundless sleep.

When I woke up, we smiled at each other and I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you ma, I haven't felt so rested in so long."

"You've been eyeing them so hard ever since I came here. Besides you're the only one who enjoys suckling so much even when there's no milk."

I sniggered. "Ma I didn't mean to offend you. I've never liked milk or sweet things. I didn't know it was going to be sweet."

"Don't worry about it," she brushed my concern away.

We were quiet for a while. My mind drifted back to the events of the day before and I started to wonder again.

"Ma..." I began slowly. "Sid and Rasa, has Ajeeth never suspected anything?"

"No, Rasa and Sid have always been close and they're intelligent. They won't do anything stupid to jeopardize their situation."

"Ma, don't you feel one bit jealous?" That is what confounded me the most.

"No...Sid and I share a very mature relationship. We understand each other's needs and respect them. Besides he strikes a balance very well, so I never feel I mean any less to him." She smiled reminiscently. "Also I cannot expect him to stop loving or caring for Rasa, just like I don't want him to expect me to stop loving and caring for Rudra and you."

I mulled that over in my head for a while.

"Ma..." I began again and she chuckled like an indulgent parent. I felt so much like a curious little kid. I giggled. I had never felt so close to ma. "How long will Rasa stay with Sid? Does Ajeeth not question it?"

"No, she has been feeling very sick ever since the pregnancy, so Ajeeth feels better she's with Sid. He feels incase of an emergency she can get immediate help. You know Rasa has just crossed forty, so Ajeeth doesn't want to take risks.

"Hmmm..." my mind began to dwell into uncharted territories. "Ma, have you ever seen them... do it?" I asked slowly, shamefully.

"Hmmm, a few times..."

"And...what did it make you feel like?"

"It didn't startle me if that's what you're asking. I've already seen you and Rudra do it so many times."

"Hmmm," I felt a little embarrassed.

So this became our morning routine every time she was home. Once Rudra left, we came up to bathe and feed the babies. Once we'd put them to sleep, I followed ma into our bed where I gorged on her plump juicy breasts until I fell into a deep slumber. When we woke we'd have a heart to heart and then get up to go back to the grind. I looked forward to this time all week. I really enjoyed it. It brought us closer and it made me feel so relaxed. We never told anyone about it, not even Rudra. It was our little secret. Besides it was all very innocent. I loved exploring her breasts but that was enough for me. Giving her an orgasm would always be Rudra's forte. I was her daughter and he was her husband. By the time Rudra returned in the evening ma would always be raging for a ride.

This time when Rudra got home, he sat with ma on the couch while I made tea for us. Ever since he'd found out she had been pregnant with his baby, he had become gentle with her. The rage he felt towards Sid had also dissipated. As a matter of fact he felt relieved because of Sid's presence. He knew she was in safe hands when she left for her home for the week. He had just finished feeling her belly when I walked in with the tray. I poured tea out and handed them their cups. Ma had become very ungainly due to her bulge so Rudra helped ma sit. She'd had no experience carrying twins before and I felt so glad for her and for us. I knew what it felt like to carry multiple children inside your womb. I was also glad that she had let Rudra impregnate her specially now that I could never carry his babies again. I felt beholden to her knowing full well how much Rudra enjoyed impregnating his wives.

"Ma, you look so beautiful in that bulge," I stated, my eyes shining with love for her.

She chuckled sheepishly. "I've become so big. I can hardly see beyond the bulge."

Rudra threw his arm over her shoulder and dragged her close to his side. "You look sexy as hell, no matter." He gazed into her eyes. I could see how much they wanted each other. My pussy began to throb in response.

These days we mostly ended up sharing our bed. Rudra didn't take ma to her room. That room was for experimentation and he couldn't test any new theories on her in her present condition. It worked wonders for me though. Instead of keeping my eyes peeled to the screen I was getting a live show every night. I didn't have to sleep like a cat either, incase I missed on any action once they resumed love making after a pause. Another thing I found so sexy was the fact that since her bump had grown so big the delicate chains of the piercings she wore stretched to the maximum, making the pearl in her clit protrude out of her lips and dangle over her opening. Even her nipples were forever stretched out in perfect attention because of the pull from the chains. Rudra pointed it to her once and offered to free her from their bondage until the pregnancy but ma wouldn't even hear of it. Her piercing piece was like a mangalsutra for her, symbolic of her suhag and her wedding vows to both her husbands.

Having two husbands, I found it so fascinating. Weird thoughts came to my mind and I shunned them with all my might. I felt shameful for having them. She was my mother, how could I even have such unholy thoughts about her. I reprimanded myself.

"I'm glad you and Sid are getting along Rudra." Ma lightly pecked his cheek.

"I'm sorry I've been such an ass ma...but I was just so jealous. Just the thought of you being pregnant by someone else drove me insane. I wanted to fuck the baby out of you. I wanted to torture you until you lost it." Rudra whispered. "I'm sorry ma, but no matter how much I tried I couldn't beat the feeling."

I was sleeping next to them. He'd already taken her once and now when I woke, he had propped himself against some pillows and was holding her in his arms.

"Rudra...i don't want to lose you."

"You won't ma..." he kissed her cheek in the moonlight.

"I'm not sure," her voice trembled.

"I'm sorry ma... please don't do this. I promise it won't happen again."

"I love you."

"I love you too ma."

"But...I love him too Rudra."

"I know ma..." he sighed.

"You are both my husbands and I want both of you in my life until the day I die. I don't have long to live. So you wouldn't have to put up too long with him. But in the meantime..."

"Don't talk like that ma... You'll live a long, long time for both of us."

She nodded against his chest to hear him say that.

"I promise to continue to give you children as long as I live. Will you want that?"

He chuckled. "I've never wanted anything more ma, than to see you pregnant with my baby. I love fucking them into you. I wish I could tell the world it is my babies you're carrying."

Ma chuckled in response, happy that he wanted her to have more of his children.

I felt a pool between my legs. I wanted to watch him fuck his babies into her. I had been noticing a change in my stance towards their relationship myself. Ever since it was established that I could no longer have babies, I had stopped feeling jealous and started enjoying their union more. Maybe jealousy was a biological thing, ascertaining that your mate would invariably choose you to carry his children instead of someone else.

"We're planning a trip to the resort again. Sid suggested that we go now while I was still able to move around comfortably. It would be impossible after a month or so. Then after the babies come...i don't know how long it would be until we can take a vacation. But this time, I'm not going without you." I could hear ma pouting like a pampered child.

My lips curved into a smile.

"Where are we going to leave the children ma?" Rudra asked.

"Well, Sid and I have already thought about it. He'll send two of his very trustworthy nurses to take care of the children. Besides you can check on them round the clock on the camera feeds. Can't you?"

"We can ma...i'll have to ask Riya though. You know how she is about leaving them in anyone's care besides you."

"Hmmm, I'll talk to her."

And true to her word she did tackle me, when I was at my most vulnerable... at her tit.

"Ma..." I mumbled cuz she stuffed my mouth with her nipple.

"They're going to be fine Riya....it's only a matter of a week, not a lifetime."

I nodded suckling hard on her warm, hard, inch long nipple. I wanted to bite it off and devour the rest of her breast too, that's how starved I felt for them

In the evening over dinner Rudra slowly eased into tentatively asking me whether I was willing to go on a trip. He knew how fond I was of islands. Once as a child I'd refused to come home from the beach cuz I wanted to live like Robinson Crusoe.

He began by first selling me the island adventure idea.

"I've heard the waters are crystal clear and the white sandy beaches stretch as far as the eye can see."

I began to grin instantly. I was almost into it since the morning ma had coerced a yes out of me. The image of her plump breast swam before my eyes and I let out a sigh. I'll probably have to wait two weeks to have me time with them again.

"You'll like it Riya, how long has it been since we went out at all, specially you. You've been home too long. You need a little change."

The more he tried to convince me, the more convinced I was on how much he wanted to be with ma. He knew if we didn't it would be a fortnight or more before we got to see her again.

My inner self chuckled. When I didn't say anything he continued.

"Don't worry about the children, they'll be in good hands. Sid is sending two of his best, besides Rasa's son will also be here. He's old enough to keep an eye on them. We'll call every day and we can watch them round the clock on the camera feed."

I looked up at ma and we both burst into laughter.

Rudra looked from one to the other.

"Ma already convinced me," I let him know.

He looked at me and shook his head. "So you've been letting me make an ass of myself all this time?"

I got up from my chair and pushed my way into his lap, forcing him to let me kiss him.

I laughed again and he grew even more annoyed. "I'm sorry babe, but I wanted to know how much you wanted to go yourself. You can't let go off ma for a fortnight can you?"

"Enough," he tried to hide his smile.

"Aww I love you so much." I hugged and kissed him again.

****

Two days later I stood on the sandy beach outside our thatched hut, overlooking the deep blue of the ocean. The warm tide washed over my feet and soft white sand squished between my toes. The blue water and the horizon seemed to be one unending expanse. We were in heaven. I looked up at Rudra and he smiled down at me.

"Happy?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down for a long kiss.

We'd just arrived so while the rest were taking some rest before dinner, specially both the pregnant women, I had dragged Rudra to take a walk with me on the beach. Arms wrapped around each other's waists we began to explore the exclusive length of the beach we would call home for the next fourteen days.

The cool breeze was a nice contrast to the warm sand beneath. Just being together was so relaxing, I might add without the children. I didn't know how much I needed this break after almost four years of being at it day and night. Unlike what I expected, I was enjoying this alone time with Rudra. Just the two of us, like old times.

Someone hollered from the huts and Rudra turned around to see who it was.

Dinner was ready and Ajeeth had just called out for us to join the rest of the party.

At the lavish table set for six we found out that Sid had gone out of his way to reserve this part of the Island entirely to ourselves. There were adventure activities, site seeing, hikes to neighboring volcanic peaks and a bit of this and that to keep us all on our toes for a week. Then a week was left for just lazying about and then back to the grind it would be for all of us.

After dinner Rasa and Ajeeth snuggled in each other's arms on the lounge to enjoy the night while Ma and Sid went into their hut. Ma apparently needed rest, although I had a fairly good idea why they had retired early. All through dinner Sid hadn't been able to keep his hands off her. That left Rudra and myself.

"Why don't we take a walk?" I asked him with a smile.

"Really?" He shook his head but followed me meekly anyhow.

"Yes, really, I want you..." I whispered into his ear.

"Hmmm really?" He chuckled.

"Yes, really..." I grinned back.

He brought me closer to him and we made our way to the beach. We found a nook and he pulled me besides him.

"Something tells me, I need to tire you out before you let me retire for the night. So better now than later." With that he slowly began to make love to me under the canopy of stars.

The next day we were going for a hike. It was just a short way from our huts so we decided to have a small picnic. It gave us an opportunity to not only enjoy nature but also to get to know each other better. Ajeeth was a constant source of entertainment as usual. He kept our spirits up at all times even after the walk that ma was seemingly finding a bit difficult with her bulge. We took a few breathers in between for her sake. Rudra and I also got to witness how caring Sid was towards ma. I knew that must have brought him in Rudra's good books. I knew he was worried about ma, but he couldn't show undue interest in her well being in Ajeeth's presence. I saw how Sid maintained a healthy distance from Rasa all the while as well. He concentrated completely on ma's well being.

Finally we were atop the small hill and I helped spread out the picnic while Rudra and Ajeeth helped me out. An entire day to ourselves, the women sat together chit chatting while the men undertook to explore the area.

"Are you okay ma?" I enquired watching ma having difficulty settling down into a comfortable position.

"Yes, much better, although I think I'm going to steer clear of hikes now onwards. You kids can enjoy the activities, I think I'm better off relaxing about on the beach."

"I hope you're all right ma?" I asked with concern again.

"Yes, don't worry, we have Sid to take care of things. Besides he made me undergo so many tests before we came just to be sure I was in ship- shape condition."

I nodded. "I'm so glad for Sid to be a part of the family." I looked at Rasa. "You've raised a thorough gentleman."

She smiled lazily almost drowsy. Soon she was nodding off and ma followed suit while I was left to my devices. Sid had left me in-charge so there was no way I could leave the two women all by themselves so I decided to read something. I got out my kindle and began to surf through books. I dunno if it was the hot weather that I ended up reading an old erotic novel in my library. Half way through the first chapter I was so horny, I was trembling. If Rudra had been here, i'd have mounted him in clear sight.

I squeezed my legs together. Ma mumbled in her sleep and my attention went to her and suddenly my heart began to throb. Rudra wasn't here...but ma was.