Rudra and Riya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later on one of her weekly visits I heard a loud moan from ma's room. She had felt a massive contraction, she wasn't even at full term. Rudra was frantic. Ten minutes later we were driving her to the hospital with Sid on the phone.

Ma wanted to bring Rudra's baby to full term. She wouldn't listen to anyone who wanted to explain to her how dangerous prolonging labour could be. But she wouldn't just listen. She begged Sid to keep her on meds which reluctantly he did. Maybe it was also because his own daughter hadn't come to full term leave alone Rudra's son.

She decided to stop visiting Rudra on weekends as a precautionary measure. Both of them knew they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"You understand don't you baby?" She asked apologetically.

Rudra nodded bending down to kiss her cheek, "I'm sorry ma." He cleared his throat.

"No, I'm sorry baby, I won't be able to be with you for a while." She squeezed his hand gently. "I'll miss that."

"We'll be together soon ma, just take care of yourself. I can't lose you," he whispered.

Ma nodded against his cheek. "I'm going to be just fine, and the babies too, okay, don't worry now."

He nodded before Sid came into the room. He was going to keep her at the hospital for a day or two which was relieving.

On our way home Rudra was lost in his own world. He pulled up into the drive way, turned the ignition off and let out a long breath.

"She didn't tell me... why?"

I looked at his distraught face.

"Because she loves you, and likes being with you just as much as you," I wasn't talking about her, that's how I felt about him myself. But it seemed like there wasn't any difference between how ma and I felt about him... not anymore. Both of us loved him more than anything or anyone.

"I always thought she would tell me when I went too far. She always did. Why didn't she?"

How could I explain to him that we would choose death over not being able to please him with our minds, with our bodies, with our soul.

We sat there in silence.

That night as he lay sleeping next to me, I watched him sleeping fitfully, eyes sunken and cheeks hollow. " Ma," he murmured every now and then and unshed tears would emerge at the corner of his eye.

I thought of ma. I did not blame him for wanting her the way he did, that he could not discern how far he should go with her. The fact was ma was equally drawn to him. That was an explosive match.

A week later ma was returning home from the hospital. She sounded quite well which was a relief to us both. I could clearly see a cloud rising from Rudra's shoulders. All week he hadn't been himself. He ate hardly anything and he talked even less. He drowned himself in his work, like he was punishing himself.

"You know I haven't seen you smile all week," I said while we were clearing the kitchen. He let out a loud breath, then pushed his arms around my waist, resting his cheek on mine.

"I'm so tired." He let out a breath.

"Hmm, go to bed I'll be there in a bit." I pecked his cheek.

He nodded then trudged towards the stairs.

In bed he came to lie between my legs his face between my breasts.

"I'm so relieved," he said letting out a sigh.

"Hmmm," I pushed my fingers through his silky hair, then placed a kiss on his head.

He pushed his palm over my breast, beneath my bra, squeezed a few times, rolled my nipple between his fingers. He pushed the bra over my breast, caught the nipple between his teeth, licked the tip then began to suckle. He hadn't touched me in almost a week and now my heart was thumping its content.

Three weeks of the most exquisite love making and then he was beginning to show signs of missing mum. Maybe cuz ma was at the tail end of her ninth month. I knew it would come to this sooner or later. The closer you get to a period of gratification the more frustrated you get that you're not already there. He had been patient for almost a month.

During weekends when he was home, ma made a point of calling and they would spend hours over the phone. I knew ma was probably feeling the heat herself. Sometimes their conversations turned sexual. Then at night I would feel the brunt of it.

"I can't wait to be with you either ma, just a few more weeks." He would console her.

"Yes, I know ma..."

"Soon, very soon,"

"Yes, I can't wait either ma..."

"Once you have them, you'll come to stay with us for a few months?" It was a mixture of request and command.

"Hmmm, I have plans for you..." he gurgled.

"Yea, I can't stop thinking about it either."


While Rudra and ma talked, I braced myself for the night with trepidation and excitement all rolled into one. I had never received such orgasms at his hands my entire life. What he really wanted was to be with ma, so it kept him perpetually aroused. Last night while he was fucking me, he pushed his hand over my neck then began to squeeze. The more he squeezed the more it pushed me closer to gratification. I came like a thunderbolt.

An hour later he was at it again.

"Baby would you like to bind me," I asked choking.

He hyperventilated for a bit.

"You shouldn't be saying these things...specially not right now..."

"But you would like to...wouldn't you..." I had always wished for him to treat me just like ma. He was so himself with her, no inhibitions, no undue concerns.

He swallowed, squeezing my neck harder. I wondered if he was trying to shut me up or whether he found the thought arousing.

A few minutes later we had both cum again.

I loved the way he had started this ritual of choking me every time we had sex. It made me cum so hard. I wish he would try new things on me. When he was at work I day dreamed about it. Then when night came I would cajole him into doing things to me.

His calls to her began to taper off as the period grew closer. Ma felt dejected when she would find me answering calls. I kept making excuses for him but I think ma saw through them. At times she grew frustrated wondering why he wouldn't even talk to her. But I think I knew. He was at the end of his patience. He knew he couldn't spend another second away from her if he had his way. Only the fact that she was pregnant with his child kept him at bay.

*****

"Ma," I felt overcome with emotion at the sight of ma. Until that moment I hadn't known how much I had missed her. I was seeing her after more than a month. It wasn't a visit I had planned. A deep desire to see her overcame me and the next thing moment I was headed in her direction.

"Oh, Riya," she exclaimed and spread her arms to embrace me as soon as she opened the door. "I'm so happy to see you," she placed a kiss on my cheek, then looked expectantly behind me to see if Rudra had followed.

"Sorry ma, he's very busy at work these days ...but he'll be visiting you soon." I smiled, kissing her lightly on her cheek. I wanted to make up for my stubborn husband. She looked so dejected. I had asked him a few times to visit her. But he had refused point blank.

Sid had been visiting his sister a lot lately. I knew ma was lonely and I just couldn't leave her all by her self in her condition. Maybe the fact that Sid wasn't home lately made her ache for Rudra even more. But maybe my company would give her some relief.

"How's his sister doing now?" I enquired sitting at the kitchen table while she made tea for us.

"She's not keeping that well, he has to visit her often." She answered absently pouring milk into the tea. She placed a hand over her distended belly and laboriously sat at the table.

"He had to stay over at their place yesterday. She might need to be hospitalized."

"Were you all alone here yesterday?"

"No, a nurse stayed the night."

"Why don't you come home for a few days ma?"

She stared at her cup pensively. "No, this is the first time he had to stay over. He makes a point of coming home." She nodded trying to convince me she was okay.

But I still felt apologetic. If only Rudra had come along, for a change fallen into a plan it would've cheered ma up. He'd probably need a little convincing. A thought occurred to me and I took out my phone to click a few of ma's pics.

"Stop it, I look fat and ugly." Ma pushed a hand before her face.

"Ma, these are for Rudra."

Her lips parted. She didn't say anything, looked away and began to fidget with her cup. Was that what she'd been thinking that he didn't want to meet her cuz she looked fat and ugly? How wrong could she be?

"Ma, please look up, he'll be seeing you after eons. He specially asked me to click them."

She instantly looked up and her face immediately began to beam. She tilted her head to one side, her tresses cascading down her shoulder. A sweet and sad smile played on her lips. But she posed for the camera.

"Ma why don't we take a few for remembrance. You look so beautiful. Being pregnant suits you." I said honestly.

She chuckled lightly. I knew she liked the idea.

We made our way to the sitting room and I made her sit on the love seat next to the window. She reclined a little against the pillows, her belly sticking out, the daylight playing with her hair, one hand resting gently on her belly she adjusted the fall of her maxi dress. She looked sexy and elegant.

Next I made her stand in the window against the light, and asked her to embrace her belly to remember how big she had got carrying twins. Her nipples had got hard and were sticking out of her satin dress. I realized she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Maybe like me she found breathing difficult wearing it in her condition. Or did she find the thought of posing for Rudra arousing I wondered?

I had a naughty thought and I knew that would draw him to her like a moth to a flame. Ma I asked a little tentatively, " Will you be okay if I ...",I mumbled, " I wanted to click your nipple piercing." I tapered off.

I saw her breathing quicken. But she nodded.

She lifted a breast out into plain sight and I swallowed hard. It looked deliciously plump, but I was also sure she was probably lactating by now and that thought was enough to keep me from pouncing on them myself. Besides I admonished myself and reminded myself of why I was here, to give her and him some relief by bringing them together.

I moved closer and turned her a little towards the window so her nipple ring would catch the light. The diamonds began to shimmer. I made her hold her breast higher so the nipple was pointing up and catching the light just the way I wanted. A pink nubbin caught in a diamond ring. Beneath it a black pearl dangling back and forth in the morning rays. I took a few enticing shots, swallowed then asked, "Where to next?"

I laughed my content and ma began to chuckle to see how excited I was about the whole affair.

"Bedroom perhaps?" She suggested and I nodded vehemently.

She changed into a flimsy night dress. The material embraced her contours luxuriously. She lay in the middle of the bed while I stood over her and took a few aerial shots of her sensually stretching like a cat in heat.

A few more photographs and our cheeks were flushing with the labors of our day. I was so happy with the pics that I couldn't wait to show them to Rudra. I picked a few and instantly sent them to him. A few minutes later the ticks turned blue but no response came. I felt disheartened.

An hour later I was driving back home a bit happy and a bit sad. My trip had cheered ma up and I was so happy about that. But I felt mad so mad at Rudra. I was going to give him a piece of my mind that evening.

*****

"What are you doing?" I was taken by surprise when he lifted me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Was he angry? I wondered the way he was breathing so hard and he hardly answered any of my questions.

"What's wrong Rudra? You're scaring me?" I asked breathlessly when he dropped me in the middle of our bed.

"I'm going to teach you not to tease me." He fumed and my heart began to pound. I had never seen him this mad.

The night dress I was wearing was lying in tatters in a pile on the floor. He sucked hard on my breast and I knew instantly what pic had got to him the most. I tried to embrace him but he was too angry to let me. He held my hands in a tight grip over my head. "Don't touch me." He spat.

That felt like a dagger through my heart. My mouth gaped so I would breathe, but I had forgotten how.

He sucked hard on my nipple a few times, dragging it through his teeth. I felt a prick and I jumped. He held me in place not allowing me to move and pushed a ring through my nipple. My nipple was on fire. It felt like he'd pushed a burning hot needle through it. But at least I knew what he was doing so I braced myself for the next round. Once he saw me grow calm his expression began to soften. He sucked on my other nipple until it was pliable, disinfected it and pushed a needle through it. To be honest I had wanted this since he had done this to ma. And to be honest I had felt a little jealous that he had never been similarly obsessed with my breasts. I began to feel aroused. Just when was about to wonder about my clit, his hand came to part my legs. He stared into my face before slowly moving down to go between my legs. I was all rubber when he was finished with me. When he finished with the piercing, I hardly noticed or felt it until he pushed his hard on through my pussy lips. As they stretched to accommodate him I felt the pain.

"Rudra...its hurting..."

"Good," he said and pushed himself harder into me.

"Ahhhh," I couldn't help moaning.

His hand came to rest on my breast and that hurt too.

It was a strange heady mix. It was painful and arousing. I wanted to wrap my legs around him to give him deeper penetration. But my clit was burning. My breasts throbbed when his chest rubbed against them but we were so close to an orgasm, I didn't want him to stop now.

Come morning I was a mess. I couldn't help crying I was in so much pain.

"Then you want me to treat you like ma," he said holding me in his arms, "you fool. And what the hell were you doing sending me those pics and clicking them in the first place, Riya?"

I could gather he was still mad at me. That made me cry even more.

"Is it hurting that much?"

When I didn't answer he added thoughtfully, "I didn't know it could. Ma did not say anything..." he tapered off and that made me cry even more.

"Shhh, I'm sorry honey. Tell me what to do?"

"For starters you can stop comparing me to ma." I fumed.

"I'm not Riya...I just ...she didn't tell me that it hurts like this so I didn't know." He said honestly.

I felt furious, more furious at myself for being such a baby about it.

"I'm sorry Riya, stay please, I want to hold you. Please honey," he coaxed.

For the next week we couldn't have sex. The piercings didn't throb the way they did anymore, but they were still raw. One touch and it felt like I was going to die of pain.

When it was time for me to visit ma again, I didn't tell her about it. I felt embarrassed. Somehow I also knew this wasn't the outcome she expected. She did feel a bit dejected when he didn't show up but at least she still had hope.

We ended up spending a good time together chatting and cooking and eating together until it was time for me to leave again. She did look forward to my visits I knew from the way I always found her at the door when I reached. Her husbands' absence also probably had something to do with that. No woman wanted to be left alone without family nearing the end of their term. Even with a nurse in tow ma still probably felt lonely so I made a point to always visit her almost every other day.

"A few more days and you'll be almost nearing ten months ma..." I smiled feeling happy that Rudra's son had got the opportunity to come to full term. Before leaving I hugged her and asked if she wanted anything special on my next visit.

She smiled, "You know what I'd like most...but since that isn't happening any time soon...I wouldn't mind one of your strudels.

So the next visit I brought her, her strudel.

She held her breath. She wasn't expecting to see him, I knew that. I smiled my cat with a canary smile. This was my surprise for her.

"Rudra," she barely whispered. Her hand went to her belly and her lips parted. Rudra stood there transfixed before he snapped out of it and took the few steps separating her from him. He took her lips in a violently hungry kiss even before he took her in his arms.

He pulled her away momentarily to look into her glowing face, then down at her pregnant belly.

He placed his palm over the babies she was carrying and I saw her purse her lips overcome with emotion. She closed her eyes when he began to feel his offspring growing inside of her. She looked radiant. She was meant to be heavy with a child. It suited her and she beamed with the culmination of her desire. I remember how much she wanted to make babies with both her husbands. To carry one from each of them was gratifying for her and it showed. She moaned lightly and Rudra was brought back from his muse. He looked at her for a moment. His lips took hers again in a hard kiss. She stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck giving him full access to her hungry mouth.

I knew she had missed being with him just as much as he had.

Rudra pushed a hand over her breast mauling it over her maternity smock.

"Ahhh, Rudra," her hand came to rest on his.

His eyes bore into hers. He immediately pushed his hand between her thighs and pushed two fingers between her swollen lips and I heard a sharp intake of breath.

She bit into her lip, at her own need of him.

I sat on a sofa flipping absently through a magazine, my gaze not leaving them for a moment.

Her unzipped smock sat around her feet while he busied himself with her underclothes. He cupped her breasts admiring her hard, long nipples, at length.

"They're prepared for the coming baby. He only acknowledged the one he'd helped make."

Biting into her lip she nodded in embarrassment.

I knew what that meant at once. I knew how fascinated Rudra was with lactating breasts.

"Will they hurt?" He asked.

Ma shook her head.

He forced one breast into his mouth, sucked on it hard, dragged his teeth over her nipple, at the same time held a trembling ma in place. He sucked again, gulped and his eyes closed in ecstasy.

"I want you Rudra..." Ma said, her voice trembling with arousal.

"I want you too ma...but..." his voice trailed off.

"Im going to be fine..."

"I dunno...looks like you don't tell me the truth anymore." He said hurtfully.

She was already leading him to her bed.

"Help me lie down," she ordered.

"Ma I don't know..." he said letting ma lead him like a meek kid.

Ma helped him out of his pants and briefs. She took in his hard on, and with a smile plastered on her face, lay down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs for him.

He growled deep in his throat seeing how wet ma was for him.

"Cum inside me baby, won't you?" she coaxed.

He pushed his pulsating cock through her pussy lips and they both moaned in unison. He hadn't had sex with her for almost forever. He was so in need of it. Thankfully ma was already at the end of her term so I wasn't really worried for her anymore. Besides she was starving for him. They needed this more than anything else.

He was lying spent on top of her, still conjoined at the hips, while she cradled him gently in her arms. I wondered how she was able to carry his weight over her pregnant belly. I could hardly do that. But there was a lot I could do that she could for him. I felt a little proud of her in-spite of that twinge of jealously I felt for her.

Half hour later they were at it again. This time at the kitchen counter. Some lunch was in order, but I doubted they would be hungry for food today. If truth be told neither was I. He made her lose her maternity smock and her undies for once and for all. She stood there before him in all her magnificent glory, heavily pregnant with his child, her boobs drooping a little with the weight of the milk, her dark hair cascading around her shoulders to fall in curls on her hips. Her lips parted in arousal. She pulled on her lower lip and began to suck on it.