Rudra and Riya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do that," he said huskily, taking her lips, while squeezing a ripe breast in his palm. "I love you," he mumbled breathlessly.

"I ...love you too Rudra," she put her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her.

"I want you..." he growled.

"Take me," she whispered.

"I want to fuck you ma...do you understand that?" He was asking if she would be okay.

"I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me baby." She declared.

He was startled at the intensity of her emotion, then he was turning her around, making her lean over the kitchen counter. Her boobs crushed beneath her on the cold, hard surface of the counter top. Her swollen belly hung beneath her and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She bit hard on her lip when he dove into her. Her hand pushed forward to support herself against the kitchen counter, the other glided to rest on his hip pulling him to herself on every thrust. Her mouth gaped and her eyes glazed as an expression of complete ecstasy washed over her.

Rudra held her belly with both hands, so he could somehow soften the blow of his thrust on the babies. Ma was oblivious to anything but him inside her.

We were so engrossed that none of us heard the key turn in the lock. For obvious reasons I was the first to see Sid walk into the kitchen. He paused for a moment taking in the spectacle of his naked wife being mounted by Rudra so relentlessly. Rudra was next to see him but his lovemaking grew more intense as a result. Ma had begun to slowly moan, she was grinding into his crotch to get deeper penetration.

Sid came to sit next to me with an unfathomable expression on his face. His eyes never left ma even for a moment. I wondered what he was thinking. Whether he was jealous or angry or what?

"Deeper ...honey, harder," she moaned audibly.

In response Rudra wrapped her long hair around his wrist, pulled hard for a sound grip on her and began to pound her hard, until she came with a loud groan.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Rudra...Ummmmhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh, I love you so much baby." She gasped for breath then collapsed on the counter while it took Rudra a few more thrusts to cum. They stayed conjoined for a couple of minutes breathing heavily against each other. Ma looked at him over her shoulder, they smiled still gasping at the intensity of their desire for each other. She lifted her lips for a kiss. It was a long loving kiss. He grasped her breast, squeezed and his hand came back wet. He turned her around in his arms, surveyed her leaking breasts. Drops of milk issued from the nipples between the girdle of diamonds and dripped down the black pearls. They made a perfect picture. He swallowed, swooped down to catch a drop on the tip of his tongue.

He whispered something in her ear and she nodded. He removed the rings from her piercings until her nipples stood before him in pristine condition. They were longer than they seemed in their bounds. Perfect, grape like, full of sweet milk. He slowly cupped a ripe breast, lifted it, aimed her nipple at his lips, squeezed hard as if milking a cow and caught a stream of milk in his mouth. "I'm hungry," he announced with some impatience, grabbed hold of her hand and took her behind him in some hurry.

From the corner of my eye I saw her seating on the lounge chair before the window, while he lay on his back with his head in her lap. She pushed her hand beneath his head, kissed his lips then lifted a breast and pushed her engorged nipple past his lips and into his mouth. He took a long, shaky breath then clamped his mouth shut around her nipple and began to suckle in earnest. She let out a sigh and let her head fall back against the pillows. They seemed completely oblivious to any presence around them.

My eyes went to the presence next to me. He watched them like he had always done, but there was something else on his face.

"Baby when did you come?" Her smile was genuine...but unapologetic.

"Almost around you came," he answered jokingly, but there was something in his voice, I couldn't quite place my finger on it or maybe I was just seeing too much into what there wasn't. Maybe it was just me. I still couldn't watch them without feeling a twinge of jealousy. Maybe that's what it was. I let out a sigh internally.

"How are you doing?" He kissed her.

She smiled shyly ear to ear. "Happy," she whispered before kissing him again.

He nodded looking down.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Rudra mumbled and began to walk towards the guest room.

"Rudra, I'll join you," ma smiled sheepishly.

"Don't tell me you haven't had enough?" Sid teased her.

She laughed."Apparently not. I'll see you in a bit darling," she gave him her doe eyed look that was enough to disarm a wolf.

"Come then," she held out a hand to Rudra, "Sid and Riya can fix us some lunch in the mean time," she looked at me, "wouldn't you my dear?"

I nodded standing up obediently, brushed my skirts and made my way towards the kitchen.

"You okay?" I asked while I began to prep vegetables for a simple stir- fry.

"Yup, Why? Don't I look okay?" He asked absently.

"I dunno, you just seem a bit lost in your thoughts."

"Were you seeing the same as I?" He asked lifting a brow insinuatingly. "That was quite a display." He chuckled.

"Yea it was," I sniggered.

"You know you should try it yourself sometime, a little adventure killed nobody," he said cheekily.

"My answer will always remain a resounding no," I answered flatly, while instant chills ran down my spine.

He laughed aloud, looked at me for a while longer, then nodded and began to help me in the kitchen.

The only thing that did not set alarm bells ringing in my head was the thought of Rudra being there to always protect me.

Ma and Rudra had felt fairly satiated to bide them over at least a week, so that evening when we left Sid's house none of us knew our next meeting would be so soon.