Rudra and Riya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma..." I almost moaned. "You need to let me do this more often before you start lactating."

Ma pulled her night dress all the way to her waist so her breasts were completely free. She lifted the breast I was sucking on so the nipple pointed at my mouth and I took it again like a new born baby. I suckled hard almost to the point of drawing blood from it. When I looked at her to know if I was hurting her, she had bit into her lip and was sucking hard on it.

She was aroused.

"Lift your breast ma."

She nodded, sighing, brought her hands to her heavy breast and lifted it to my lips. I licked it, then rubbed my lips on it before drawing it back into my mouth. I kept suckling even when she'd already fallen back to sleep. I pulled her dress back over her shoulders when I was done. Then I went back to sleep leaving no trace of what had happened, except ma's throbbing nipples.

I opened my eyes waking from a long, relaxing sleep to see Rudra on top of ma, slowly riding her and smothering her and the babies beneath him. Ma had her arms wrapped around him, a pillow pushed below her hips and her legs spread wide to grant Rudra deeper penetration. I watched them moving in perfect harmony. Rudra was so lucky. She brought him pleasure sometimes even at the expense of her own discomfort. That is how much she loved him, as a mother, as a lover and as a wife.

She suddenly found me awake and instantly we smiled at each other. I motioned at her belly and mouthed if she was okay.

She smiled and nodded.

But I could see she was having difficulty breathing beneath him.

With twins I wondered how she managed to carry his weight on her belly. The other day too, on the beach, he had been on top of her and fucking her hard, from the way she groaned beneath him.

Luckily within a few minutes Rudra came inside her, rolled off to his side and fell back to sleep.

Ma took a few deep breaths, felt her belly all over, pushed her sarong down and turned on her side to face me.

She pulled her breast out and pointed at her nipple and I looked questioningly at her.

She lifted the nipple ring up and my eyes widened.

"He noticed," she whispered. "Pull my nipple."

I nodded and pulled until she had got the nipple ring back on. I flicked the pearl back and forth before she slipped her strap back on her shoulder.

I placed my palm on her breast, over her sarong and closed my eyes. I continued to squeeze her breast gently to feel her soft, warm, flesh beneath my palm. Her breasts had grown firmer with all the massages Sid had been giving her. Her nipples had grown plumper. I remembered the first time I had suckled and fondled her breasts back home. They were the breasts of an old woman and now I think hers were firmer than mine. I placed the other palm over my own and squeezed and confirmed I was right. Mine had grown softer and hers were growing firmer. Her nipples did point down in comparison to mine because her breasts were heavier. I made a mental note to ask Rudra to start giving me breast massages too when we got home.

"How did you sleep?" She whispered.

"Like a baby." I croaked.

"Would you like to suckle before he wakes?"

"Ma haven't you had enough?"

"He just wanted a quick fuck, my breasts need to be suckled." She almost begged. "I miss it." She added when I didn't say anything

I contemplated on that for a moment. I didn't want anyone to know.

"Not now ma, you should've asked me when it was still dark. I don't want him to know just yet."

She was quiet for a moment.

"Would you like to give me a bath. That way no one will know. We'll be out of sight."

I sniggered. "You're becoming a real floozy ma." Then immediately just the thought of giving her a bath made my pussy throb too. "Okay fine...get up then."

I ran her a bath, helped her out of her sarong then helped her into the tub and sat on my knees next to the bath.

"Is the water okay for you?" I asked admiring her beautiful curves.

She nodded. "Just the right temperature." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she let out a deep sigh.

I took the loofah and gently began to rub her with it. I got to her breast and instead of wanting to scrub her I felt the urge to get into her arms and begin suckling.

"I can't believe you called me a floozy." She stated her eyes still closed.

"Ummm," I stuttered, "I didn't mean it in a derogatory way ma."

She sniggered. "No, I don't mind. Guess there is some truth to it."

"No, ma I was just joking."

"I know. But you're right. Lately I've been feeling constantly aroused. I don't know whether it's the hormones, or just me. I wonder if I took too many fertility drugs, or whether its because I'm pregnant. But I'm constantly horny."

"Do you think maybe ma it could be because for the best part of your life you kept yourself deprived of it?"

She held her breath like this had never occurred to her.

"You were young when pa passed away, even younger than me." I continued. "But whatever the reason ma you don't need to feel embarrassed or ashamed of it. It's a biological urge. Besides it's doing wonders for you. First when you married Rudra it took years off you. And now since you've married Sid, you're turning into quite a bomb shell."

Both of us sniggered.

"Besides, why do you have to be worried. I think you'll keep yourself fairly satisfied between the two of them."

"But that is just it Riya. I just finish being with one and I feel this urge to immediately copulate with the other. Sometimes even while I'm in the middle of it with one, I feel like being with the other."

"Then why don't you try being with both of them at the same time?" I said innocently like there was nothing wrong with it.

"I can't believe you just said that Riya." But the way she said it there was no annoyance or anger in her voice. It was like the idea had never struck her.

"Well, do you remember when both of us are in bed with Rudra. Specially when he was trying to impregnate you. He always fucked you and then somewhere in the night he'd fuck me. Now he can't be inside us both at the same time. But both Sid and he can be inside you at the same time."

Ma shifted in the tub. I think she found the thought exciting. She was squeezing her thighs together. She didn't say anything, like her mind was hard at work.

"In fact the other day Sid and I were talking and he did mention that maybe next time round he and Rudra should fuck you together, to really find out whose sperm was more potent."

"Really he said that," she licked her lips.

"Yes, he did. If you like the idea all you have to do is convince Rudra."

"I don't know Riya. Rudra is so jealous. I don't want to lose him."

I nodded. "It's entirely your wish ma..." I said sympathetically.

"It's not my wish," she mumbled.

I knew then she liked the thought of it.

It wouldn't be long until I would be watching them both double penetrating ma. My pussy began to throb.

"Riya?" Rudra was outside the bathroom.

"Yes," I answered breathlessly. "I'm giving ma a bath."

"Why? Is she all right?"

"Yes, everything's fine. She didn't want to disturb Sid and Rasa."

"Okay, how long will you take? And why have you bolted the door?"

"Ummm," I made a face at ma.

"I asked her to," ma answered. "I didn't want to be disturbed. Now I'd like to rest a bit with your permission."

"Yes, yes of course ma..." he went away immediately like a rebuked child.

"I wonder how you do that. Snap at him like a mother and moan under him like a meek wife."

She laughed but didn't give any answer.

"Now if you don't mind come into the tub and suckle on my breasts."

"Absolutely, ma." I snapped to attention, lay between her legs, leaned on her bulge, then grabbed a breast in both hands and immediately bit into one taut, juicy nipple.

I felt famished. At the breakfast banquet I took a chicken sandwich with coffee, then had a macaroni and cheese sandwich and ate a plate full of tropical fruit. Across the table I saw Rudra gazing at me and every time our eyes met he smiled enigmatically. I giggled shaking my head.

"Stop looking at me like that, I was really hungry."

He began to laugh.

I looked at ma all she had were an assortment of fruit and some fish. I felt embarrassed. She was supposed to be pregnant and here was I eating like one.

I'd eaten so much that I made a bee line for the lounge furthest from the hut so I could sleep without being disturbed by the frequent romps or the occasional chit chat, only to find Rudra close on my heels.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. Maybe he wasn't done pulling my leg yet. I'd eaten so much I was in no mood for banter. All I wanted to do was sleep the food sweats off.

"I want to hold you."

"Hmmm." That took me by surprise. "Really!" I was still not convinced.

But when he strode up to the lounge before me, stretched out on it and gave out his hand. I wondered what was up with him.

He held me against his chest in a bear hug gently massaging my scalp. I sighed feeling drowsy already.

"Wouldn't you do something more substantial with your time?" I murmured against his chest.

He kissed my head in answer, then the side of my face until he had found my lips. It was a kiss that left me breathless.

"I love you..." he said.

"I love you too Rudra... what's wrong?" I was beginning to worry now. This was unexpected.

"Everything is perfect," he smiled down at me.

"I don't understand." I looked worriedly at him. He looked away. "Rudra, tell me please." I began to lift myself up.

"Wait...everything's fine baby trust me..."

"Then?"

"He offered and you said no..."

I knew what he meant at once.

"He told you?"

He nodded, squeezing me more into his arms.

"Hmmm, so this is what it's all about?" I asked a little annoyed.

He confessed slowly, "I've always been insecure about you Riya...you know that."

"But why...have I ever given you reason to?"

"It's not you baby...it's me. You deserve so much better than me...I always feel this guilt that maybe if I had, had some self control you'd be living a perfect life."

"And what may I ask this perfect life is?"

"A husband and children, a family of your own. Not to mention friends. You don't have any because you had to keep us a secret. I think that, but my soul burns just thinking of you with someone else Riya. It makes me want to die."

I chuckled. "You are a fool. Do you know that Rudra Pratap Singh? You are the biggest fool on the planet. I love you. I already have a husband and children and I already have a family. And this decision was not yours to make. It was mine to choose. And I will always choose you, always, always. I rose myself to kiss his lips and we kissed like our mouths were the only source of water in a desert."

"I miss the babies...and home. Do you?"

"Yea...I want to go back to our routine, just you and me for the whole week with the kiddos."

I nodded against his chest. "Me too."

We chatted for a while then somewhere in the midst of conversation I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

"Riya wake up baby, it's almost evening..." Rudra whispered against my ear slowly placing kisses on my cheek.

"Just a little more..." I croaked.

"Baby...i'm hungry..."

"Oh...okay," I swallowed and licked my dry lips, then slowly with his help I got up and we walked to the huts.

I still felt full from my breakfast. I asked him to get me something to drink while I made my way to the hut.

"Riya," he chuckled, "baby how long are you going to sleep. Wake up now you nincompoop. Get up and have this juice."

I opened my eyes, "Where's ma?" I enquired. Maybe once he got busy with ma he'd stop worrying about me.

She's sleeping with Sid tonight.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Because I want to sleep with you."

"But am sleepy."

"Don't worry I don't intend keeping you awake for long?"

"I thought I'll give you a massage today. Sid said you'd like one."

"What! That git!" I cursed.

"Aww there's nothing to be embarrassed baby. I thought we share everything? Why didn't you tell me?"

That made it worse. There was something else I was hiding from him. I pushed my face into the pillow and groaned.

I heard him chuckle. "Come lie down on the mat."

So I clambered out of bed and he undressed me. Then I lay flat on my stomach on the mat spread out on the floor.

"Umhhhh," I moaned when he rubbed my shoulders and back.

I didn't know I needed it so much. Suddenly a memory popped in my head. The epic massage he'd given me that had helped us get back together. I chuckled at the memory and told him.

"Awww you were a sight for soar eyes...i was seeing you after decades." He remembered.

The massage ended in three explosive orgasms. One when he went between my legs. The next when he rode me and the third under the shower.

Then I turned to jello for the night.

I woke somewhere in the night to find both Rudra and ma missing from our bed. I called out to him but when he did not answer I stumbled out of bed and placed my ear on the bathroom door. I heard nothing. I found them outside.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked half sleepy.

"Aww look who decided to join us," Rudra said a little tipsy. He held me in his bear hug and made me sit in his lap.

"We're playing strip poker, interested?" He asked jokingly.

"Na, thanks," I answered half embarrassed. I was really bad at playing card games and more so at poker for Rudra saw right through me. I took my place next to him and began to watch them play.

At the speed ma was losing clothes I had a feeling she would be the first to go naked. Rasa on the other hand was an ace player. She shuffled cards with the panache of a professional dealer. I watched Sid eye her with pride. She was the only one around the table who had lost only one piece of clothing. The rest were down to their last tidbits. I heard ma giggle as Rudra tickled her exposed nipple. The cool breeze had made them stand on attention. She was completely topless, one wrong move and she'd be all naked. Her breasts rested comfortably on her pregnant belly, that Rudra threw furtive glances at. A peek at his briefs confirmed he was hard for her. His arousal was probably fueled with the thought that from the coming week he would have to wait for the weekend to have her all to himself.

"Oh no," ma's voice broke through my thoughts.

I heard Rudra laugh.

Ma had apparently lost. Sid stood up to comfort ma. "Aww my lovely wife, let me do the honors." He made her stand, pushed his thumbs into her thong and pushed it down, then helped her step out of the last of her clothing. We admired her body with complete reverence. Her beautiful bronze curves shimmered in the moonlight. The peaks of her breasts pointed over a large rounded belly carrying twins. Her dark hair cascaded covering half her breast, while her bald pubic mound made a perfect v between her thighs. She tossed her hair back, "I think I'm done for the night, am going to bed now," she pouted, not too happy about being the first to be out.

Sid kissed her cheek, "Are you tired?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes again. "Sort of."

"Stay." One look into his smoldering eyes and she complied like a docile wife.

Rudra swallowed then threw his cards in. He looked at me, stood and took ma by her hand. "Lets go for a swim."

We fell into an awkward silence. I peeked at Sid. He and Rasa were already getting up.

"Do you mind?" He asked.

"No," I looked away in embarrassment.

"Its just that..." he began to explain.

"I know." I whispered with understanding.

Only once they had left was I able to relax. I could go into our hut myself, but I couldn't stop myself from watching Rudra and ma. I felt a surge of opposing feelings. A bout of jealousy mixed with sexual gratification. I watched their profiles merge as they kissed each other hungrily, half immersed in water, then decided to go and sleep.

I could hear him ride her next to me, but decided to drift back to sleep again. I wanted him to enjoy her without my intrusion before we went back home. I woke the second time to her moan. My eyes adjusted to see him fucking her missionary style. Her pregnant belly and her boobs squished beneath him, her expression was animated. She had just cum. I closed my eyes again and was drifting as soon.

I woke again to them talking.

"Honey when are you going to cum?" Ma coaxed.

He didn't respond.

"Rudra..." she tried after a few minutes. "I'm beginning to get uncomfortable.The babies..."

His deep kiss ended her plea in a moan. He squeezed her breast holding her nipple between fingers. "I want you." He growled thrusting harder into her. Submitting, ma wrapped her legs around him and her arms came to hug him closer. He was fucking her again.

"Enough Rudra," ma enunciated. "The babies are agitated, you've been fucking me all night."

He was looking into her face and from the look on his I could tell he knew she wasn't kidding anymore.

And now he was fucking me. He mauled her breasts while doing so. He had never fucked me so hard before. It was like he fucked her. Like he was still fucking her.

She was too heavily pregnant to be satisfactorily fucked anymore so each night Rudra made her kneel before her to fuck her throat.

"Open ma..." he commanded.

Ma submissively opened wide to swallow his thick penis. He placed both hands on her head then forced her to take the full length of him. Once she had and her lips pressed against his balls he held her there. With the head of his penis satisfactorily lodged deep inside her throat he began to push his pelvis over and over. Her throat made gurgling choking sounds but he held her head in place and continued to lodge his dick deep down. No matter how choked she got or suffocated she knew she couldn't ask for a breather until he came. Once when she hadn't been able to breathe and managed to free herself to take a breather he had grown thoroughly pissed.

"If you want me to fill that belly of yours again with my child then behave," he'd reprimanded.

Lately the more pregnant and heavier she got and the more unable to give him release, the more he grew dominant and she more submissive. Since his threat, ma had learnt to control her gag reflex. She swallowed hard to keep her airways as clear as possible and diligently kept her mouth pressed against his balls until he found his release. Nearing the tail end of the pregnancy the deep throats began to happen with more frequency. In fact sometimes he bound her to her bed all night over the weekends when she was home. Sid dropped Ma home on Friday night and Rudra dropped her back Monday morning just so he got an additional night to spend with her.

"You might hurt her Rudra..." I said one day concerned for ma's well being.

"Did she say anything to you?"

"No."

"If she has a problem with it she'll tell me herself."

I wondered whether he even had control over it himself, anymore. I looked away but could not summon the courage to ask him again.

So next time when ma and I were alone I asked her whether she was okay with how things were these days between her and Rudra. I told her that she could tell Rudra anytime she felt uncomfortable she didn't have to always submit to everything he said.

"I already know that Riya. Do you think i'm letting him do what I'm uncomfortable with."

"You sure look uncomfortable ma when you can't breathe." I said in a bit of a huff. Here I was concerned for her and she was patronizing me.

"When did you see that?" She asked suspiciously.

Damn I'd forgotten she still didn't know about the cameras installed in her room.

"I accidentally walked in on you when he was...." I tapered off.

"Hmmm, you don't need to worry. It's just role play. That's the least I can do to give him some gratification."

I nodded and decided not to interfere in their affairs anymore. What they did in their bed was their business. I would just be a silent witness from now ons and decided when something bothered me next time I would no longer watch.