Rudra and Riya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick glistened when he dragged it all the way out, then with a squelch rammed it back into her.

He held on to her belly, so it wouldn't jerk with every stroke.

Her breasts jiggled, squishing beneath her against the mattress. One long, hard brown nipple somehow managed to point right at me. Every time she was pushed down against her breasts, the nipple would inflate and peak out a little more.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Rudra..." She groaned and my attention snapped back to Rudra. His expression was animated, his features frozen in pure ecstasy. He really did enjoy fucking ma. It wasn't like when he made love to me. Indeed that was the difference. He fucked her but he always made love to me. I wish every now and then he would just fuck me like he did her with pure animal passion. He was relentless to the extent of being sadistic. With me he always kept this instinct to completely possess, at bay. Not even when he used me in lieu of ma did he fuck me like he fucked her. A bit harder than normal but not quite the way he did her.

I let out a sigh.

The wee hours of the morning found me wrapped in his arms. My head rested squarely on his chest, my hair in complete disarray.

"Where's ma?" I mumbled.

"I dunno," he mumbled back still wanting to sleep. "Stay, I want to hold you."

So instead of getting up for a shower I put my arm around him and nuzzled back against his chest. A few minutes later I was oblivious to the world.

****

The day was a rather sunny one when I finally came out. Sid was giving ma a massage. He sat behind ma, rubbing her shoulders and her back with the expertise of a chiropractor. Ma seemed to enjoy it.

"Why someone slept rather well," Sid teased when he saw me staring at them.

I grinned sheepishly. Even though all Rudra and I did was sleep, I felt embarrassed just the same. To divert unwanted attention I quickly enquired, "Where's Rasa? I hope she's okay."

"Rasa's had a long night, she decided to sleep in." He gave an insinuating grin.

"Come and sit by me," ma patted the lounge next to hers.

"What time did you leave ma?" I asked making myself comfortable next to her.

"Early morning, I needed a bath and I missed my husband." Her eyes twinkled.

Sid bent down to kiss her neck. "I love you." He whispered and they began to kiss.

I switched on my kindle and began to shuffle through the library to look for something to read, so I wouldn't keep staring at them like a teenager.

"Where's Rudra?" Ma asked after some time.

When I looked up she was lying on her back and Sid was pouring oil over her navel.

"He was taking a shower. He's probably gone in for breakfast."

Very gently he massaged her entire belly. I could see ma nodding off and Sid completely focused on the task at hand. I continued to keep the Kindle before me so Sid couldn't see me watching them.

He whispered something to ma and she nodded. He slipped his hands behind her back and undid her bikini top. He tugged at it a little and it came undone. I wasn't expecting him to remove the piercings but he did that next. He removed the diamond rings until her breasts were truly naked. To my amazement her nipples looked even bigger without the rings. He let them sit chain and all on her crotch. I wondered if he would take her clit piercing off too, I so wanted him to.

He traced his thumbs around her nipples, then tweaked them a little to make them hard. Ma squeezed her legs tight. She was aroused. He squeezed her breasts a few times before letting them go. He picked up the oil bottle and poured oil straight from it all over her fleshy boobs. With both hands he began to rub oil into her skin. No wonder her breasts looked so luscious and beautiful these days. Ma was getting regular massages from him. I saw her squeeze her legs again.

I had to give it to Sid, he had an iron control over his senses. By now I'd have suckled and mauled her breasts. He knew she was aroused, but he still kept his feelings in check. I wondered if he was at all aroused and I felt strange glancing at his crotch to find out.

"Ummmhhh," ma moaned softly. He was circling her nipples with his thumbs. He pushed both her breasts together, made them slap against each other over and over to make smacking sounds. Then again he pulled at her nipples to make them stretch until she moaned, then let them plonk back into place. No wonder they were growing longer by the day. He liked milking her, and she wasn't even lactating. Then suddenly realization dawned that they had done this before, when she was feeding the babies. They were both reminiscing.

"Sid...kiss me."

"Not yet baby," he whispered hoarsely.

She bit into her lip, moaned then began to suck on it.

He placed his palms between her breasts, pushed slowly up, ran his hands along her collar bones to her shoulders then down her arms. He repeated this motion several times and I heard ma begin to relax.

When Rudra came to sit by me, he almost startled me out of my skin.

"What?" He questioned softly. "Were you that into the novel?"

"No...No, you just gave me a start." I felt my heart.

I remembered the kindle I was holding which wasn't even turned on anymore. Thank god he was as blind as a bat coming from indoors into the sun.

"Did you have your breakfast?" I asked as a diversion.

He nodded, "Here I got you a sandwich and coffee." He handed it to me, placed a kiss on my forehead, then stretched out on the lounge. He gazed at Sid and ma then covered his eyes and sighed, trying to get comfortable on the lounge. I wondered after a while if he'd gone to sleep or purposely trying to turn a blind eye.

"You're soaking wet," Sid said huskily. He was pulling down ma's thong. "Open your legs," he asked her and she complied. He used some tissues to wipe her dry down there, then bent down to remove her clitoral piercing. He dropped the chains and all into a liquid. These things probably needed to be disinfected, I realized.

But what attracted my attention was ma's pussy, bald as a new born babies. He had given her a shave. That would make the pearl spring out even more, between her pussy lips. The hair kept it severely hidden most times unless she was aroused. He pushed his palm over her mound, to feel her smooth skin.

"Wasn't it better I called them to wax you instead of shaving it myself?" He enquired mischievously and she slapped his hand.

So he'd asked hotel spa staff to give her a wax. No wonder she looked impeccable down there. I gazed at her skin, she'd had a full body wax. No wonder her skin looked as smooth as a baby seal.

He poured oil over her mound, then pushed some of it between her pussy lips.

"Ummmmmmhhhhh," ma moaned softly. She didn't really stop moaning after that until he was done with her.

He pushed her legs further apart and poured oil straight into her pussy.

With his middle finger he pushed the oil all the way into her vagina issuing a groan from ma, "Ssssss, ahhhhhh...Sid," she hissed. "Take me baby, I need you."

He did not respond, only concentrated more on what he had in mind.

I watched him carefully. He pushed two fingers inside her then began to slowly move them counter clock wise inside her, gently massaging the inside of her vagina. I saw ma lick her lips and her hand slipped to her belly, down to her clit.

"No Neela," he commanded and her hand reluctantly glided to her side.

He began to move his finger back in the same direction. When she moaned again he pushed two fingers inside her, pressing down on her uterus.

"Sid...please..." A tear rolled from the corner of her eye.

He placed a hand on her bulge where the babies had started to kick feeling their mother's restlessness.

Once he'd satisfied himself, he turned his fingers around inside her and used his thumb to pinch her clitoris. That seemed to drive ma insane.

She moved her head from side to side moaning loudly. "Siddddd, ahhhhhhhhhh."

He looked pleased so he pushed her legs apart and went between them while he still finger fucked her. He sucked on her clit, ran his teeth on the hood.

"Aaaaahhhhh Sidddddddd," she groaned again pushing her pelvis in his face. Her legs clamped around his head. It seemed if it were possible she'd make her pussy swallow him whole inside her.

He kept fucking her like that until she finally came like I'd never seen her cum. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Sidddddddddddddddddddddddddd," she squeezed her own breast as hard as she could then collapsed into a stupor.

When she was with Rudra, she gave into all his demands, like her motive was to satisfy all his urges, but with Sid it was for her own pleasure. I understood a little more why she had fallen for Sid even when she already had a husband. Sid picked up the diamond rings and placed them back on her nipples, the beautiful diamond rings shimmered in the sun with the tear drop black pearls dangling from them. He placed her clit piercing back, flicked the pearl dangling from it a few times, before he rose and started walking towards his sister's hut.

I reckon she was going to be at the receiving end of his boner. I ran my gaze down ma's exquisitely beautiful body. Her face, calm as the ocean before us, the breasts hanging down from her chest like overripe pawpaws, her nipple piercings, the ring on her outreached navel carrying life from two different men, one a son, the other a lover, a testament to her overly sexual temperament. The tiny shimmering chain leading to her clit from her navel pulled both at her clit and her nipples. Her skin glistened beautifully catching the light of the sun. She had definitely morphed into a sexy seductress.

I closed my eyes to sleep to get some solace from my thoughts. I let out a long sigh and pushed my head into the pillow. I don't remember when I slept but when I woke it was almost dusk and I found Sid sitting on the lounge sipping on a drink. I looked around to see where Rudra was then I tracked ma and him in the distance, taking a stroll on the beach.

"Where's Rasa?" I enquired feeling a bit strange lying next to him all by my self.

I followed his gaze and even before he answered saw Rasa taking a swim in the ocean.

"Did you like watching me massage her?" He asked still watching his sister in the distance and I felt heat rise in my face.

"Ummm, I, I was just curious." I ended up saying.

"There's no need to be curious, when you can feel it first hand."

I looked at him and he was still lazily watching his sister.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. No one had ever made such advances at me before and I did not know how to react to them. I recovered quickly from the shock, to question how I actually felt about it. I felt revolted.

"You are a beautiful woman Riya, don't you think it's a waste of life to sample just one thing when you can savor more. Your mother understands that well."

"I love him," I looked at Rudra in the distance making ma lie on the silt. He kneeled before her as if speaking to her.

"He has no trouble being with her, why must you have trouble being with another man. I'm sure he'll understand if you want to broaden your horizons."

I doubted that very much. I remembered when he had almost choked me to death when he'd seen Sid and me at the restaurant. I smiled. And he had almost died alongside me when I had flat lined.

"You..." I paused to gather my thoughts, "You will not understand how I feel about him even if I told you. It isn't about what he wants, its about what I want. And I want him...I've always wanted him."

He nodded. "Then in future I shall remember and respect that."

My eyes found him again. Beneath him I could hardly see ma. Every now and then we heard when the breeze blowing from the ocean carried one of her moans to our ears. He was fucking her hard, harder than usual. I wondered whether he was mad at her. I wondered whether she had teased him on purpose displaying herself on the lounge letting Sid do things to her in clear sight. She shouldn't be taking such risks in her condition.

"Don't you worry when he fucks her like that in her condition?" The question was out before I could filter it.

"I do, but then Neela is a grown woman and not to mention a very sensual creature. I trust she knows what her body can and cannot take?"

"It doesn't seem to bother you that another man is fucking your wife."

"No, it doesn't. He's not another man, he's her son. I fuck my sister. That makes me party to the same crime. I wouldn't ask her to stop doing something that I don't intend to stop doing myself. But talking about being bothered about things...does it bother you that he wants to fuck Neela?"

I contemplated on that for a while. "Honestly, it used to bother me quite a bit earlier...but strangely not anymore. Besides ma is our only way to have more children. I know how much he likes that, the sight of a woman pregnant with his child."

"Hmmm," he contemplated. "This time he nearly didn't." He joked.

"Well, you did get a sneaky head start on her..." I snapped at him.

"Hardly, that was just a fluke. She made sure he always got priority. It still took him three weeks to impregnate her, while I did it in the very first go." I never knew he had this boyish competitive side to him.

"Right that's what you tell yourself you mean. Besides we'll never know who the stud really is unless both of you fuck her at the same time until she falls pregnant."

"You're on, next time that's exactly how it's going to happen and we'll see who wins."

I did not think much of what I'd said. I had just said it to spite him. Instead he took it as a challenge.

I couldn't even picture them both with her, I felt so embarrassed, but little did I know my waking and sleeping thoughts would be colored by it. However, I was sure Rudra would never agree to it.

In the distance I saw Rudra and ma going for round two. This time he was letting her ride him. As she bounced on him, her pregnant body made a pretty sight for soar eyes. I was so absorbed in it that I didn't see Rasa walk up to us and sit before Sid.

"Hello," she greeted in her sing song voice.

"Hello, how are you? We haven't seen you all day."

She laughed. "You've been sleeping all the while I've been here."

"Oh," I chuckled. "That I've been."

Sid began to dry her hair and for a while the conversation ended. "Thank you little brother." She turned around to kiss him. She was a very slim person, with a very boyish figure. She looked younger than Sid.

"How was the water?" Sid asked.

"Well, you should have accompanied me when I asked you to." She said annoyedly.

He laughed. "I had something important to do."

"Like what?"

"Like watch you ride those waves instead of me for a change."

"You're shameless." She chuckled embarrassed.

"Two guesses who the credit goes to for that?" He jibed.

"Really? You're going to play that card."

He laughed aloud when she climbed over him and landed in his arms instead in mock fight. He had cradled her against his chest in no time. He kissed her forehead. "Rest, you have a long night ahead of you."

"I know, I'm looking forward to it." Then she started a little nostalgically. "Doesn't this feel like old times Sid? Just you and me in this whole wide world? The way we used to snuggle against each other in the night. And instead of me giving you comfort being the elder one, you were the one giving me comfort."

Sid sighed. "You've given me more than you'll ever know di." He drew her more into his arms.

Rasa sighed too.

"Remember the first time."

"How can I forget? I was so flipped over that girl in school. I was so naive and you patiently taught me everything I know today. You even let me take your virginity, just so I wouldn't make a fool of myself before Mrinal Singhania."

"I wasn't all that saintly Sid, I wanted it too, to know what it felt like. We both stood to gain from it." She said in her sisterly voice. "You have done more for me, than I ever can for you. You gave me a son, a chance to be a mother. Ajeeth had already started talking about adopting and I so wanted to feel a baby grow inside me."

"Don't worry you'll be soon enjoying that feeling again."

"Hmmmm."

They snuggled closer, kissing each other slowly and my eyes reverted to Rudra and ma. Arm in arm they were walking back along the beach. I wished I too could carry Rudra's baby one last time. I cursed my heart for causing all the trouble, cursed Rudra for asking doctors to perform a tubal ligation on me without my permission.

I would ask Sid if the process could be reversed. If it could I'd get it secretly done. I promised myself.

My mind went to the children back home. I'd only been able to talk to them thrice since we'd come here. The signals were so bad, hardly anything the nurse said could be deciphered. I tried my phone again but there was no signal. Maybe tomorrow I'd climb the hillock we'd been to a few days ago and see if there was better signal there, like the first time.

Although ma was sharing our bed that night, Rudra asked me to sleep next to him. He pulled me into his arms and almost immediately fell asleep. On the other hand since I'd been sleeping all day I could hardly catch a wink. I felt sandwiched between the two of them. Rudra smothering me in his arms, while ma snored lightly next to me. I kept awake making a notice of their sleep patterns. Rudra slept like a log, but ma slept fitfully. I think her bulge was the culprit. No position was completely comfortable for her. I watched her belly in the moonlight and sighed. If it hadn't been for my heart I'd be carrying one of those babies myself. But I didn't want to be thoroughly ungrateful. I was thankful that ma had allowed Rudra to impregnate her. Rudra moved to his side in his sleep and I was able to breathe again.

I turned on my side to look at ma. She looked beautiful in her pregnant avatar. I looked at her boobs, they seemed constricted in her night dress. I wondered if she was wearing a bra. I'd never seen her wearing one before to bed. But before I'd never seen them both sleeping it off either. Both of them in bed meant action at least half the night. I almost sniggered.

Ma moved uncomfortably again and I asked if she was okay.

"My bra...help me remove it." She murmured.

I shifted a little towards her, until I could wrap my arms around her. Then I slipped her sarong off her shoulders to get to her clasp. I fumbled with the hooks and the moment I snapped them open her breasts blossomed to life. I pulled her sarong further down so I could catch a glimpse of those magnificent globes. I felt her nipple and waited for her reaction. She seemed to have drifted back to sleep. I pressed my palm against the swell of her breast and gave it a little squeeze. It felt heavenly, so I squeezed some more. Emboldened by the fact that she didn't seem to notice or mind, I pulled at her nipple. I wanted to suckle. I turned my head, Rudra was still facing the other side and snoring. I pulled and tweaked at her nipple to make it hard. Just when I was about to suck on it, I felt the need to remove her nipple ring. I was fumbling with it, when ma gently caught my hand and I almost stopped breathing.

"Wait..." she whispered. "Pull at my nipple."

I did as I was asked and within seconds ma had removed the ring and her nipple was naked. I squeezed both her breasts hard. I placed my mouth on the naked nipple and heard her sigh deeply. All this while my other hand clamped possessively on her other breast. I pulled at her nipple hard and she cursed under her breath.

"Don't." She whispered.

"Why not...you seem to enjoy it when Sid does it." I said with some annoyance.

"The oil makes it easier." She explained.

That did make sense. So for lack of oil I licked her other nipple all over until it was wet and began to pull and tug at it again.

I was getting so worked up doing this. The nipple felt heavenly in my mouth and I sucked and sucked on its soft juicy flesh.