Rudy Ch. 04: Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arrangement between Rudy and Helen worked well, in faking an intimate relationship. She'd complete her studies and relocate to Welkom where she was offered a lucrative teaching position at a private school.

Dr. Steyn picked up a glass and a teaspoon, to tap the glass and waited for the murmur to quiet down. "When you're done eating, leave your dishes and stuff on the table. The kitchen personnel will clean up. Next, get your luggage at the bus, it is already offloaded. He returned the glass and teaspoon to the table and picked up two papers which he lifted. "Here are the room allocations for tonight. I'll pin it up on the notice board over there." He pointed towards the notice board at the back of the dining room. "The men sleep in the Eastern section." He held his left hand out to indicate where their rooms would be. He lifted his right hand. "And the ladies sleep in the Western section, along with all the couples who asked for a double room." He walked over to the notice board to pin the papers up, then turned around. "Report at the bus at quarter-past-six, we leave at half-past for our performance. Don't be late."

Helen leaned over and whispered into Rudy's ear, "Your name isn't on the list, but don't worry." Helen was one of the longest-standing student members of the choir, and was involved in the choir management. They tried to include Rudy in the management team, mostly due to his seniority, but he declined because the scale of his studies had escalated. Rudy's name was not on the list when the room allocation was done because Rudy initially told the Maestro that he couldn't make it. Helen only managed to talk him into the trip the day before their departure.

"Is Rudy's name on the list?" It was Rupert, recalling that Rudy only joined the tour group the day before, who faked concern for Rudy's sleeping arrangements. He had his sights on Helen, hoping to chat her up, and walk her to her allocated bedroom while Rudy wasn't playing the role of her personal bodyguard. He foolishly believed that he still had a chance, and tonight would be his last opportunity...

Helen stood up to answer him. "No, but I've made suitable arrangements." She was normally tasked to sort out the logistics around accommodation and confirmed with the management group that she'd sort Rudy's logistics out, when she informed them that he would join the trip. The first choir members got up and walked over to the notice board before leaving to pick up their luggage.

Rudy got curious. "So where will I sleep?"

Helen grinned. "I'll tell you when we're done."

Rudy got impatient as the time ticked by, but Helen took her time to finish her meal. They were the last to leave the dining room. Rudy got up to collect his luggage when she finally wiped her mouth and got up.

Their luggage was the last to be claimed and each took their garment bag with their choir uniforms and their overnight suitcases, and headed towards the hostel's sleeping area.

"So, where will I sleep?" Rudy was worried because Helen ventured towards the Western wing, and she hadn't given him alternative instructions - and seemed reluctant to do so.

Helen took a deep breath, while gathering the courage to answer.

"The couples who share accommodation are allocated to larger rooms with double beds and an ensuite bathroom. I arranged such a room for myself, but one with two single beds. Besides, you know I'm lesbian, I wouldn't try anything."

Rudy noticed signs of Helen's proclaimed sexual orientation before, but he never saw her with her partner. He decided to fish for more information. "Why haven't I seen you with any girl?"

Helen stopped in front of her allocated bedroom. "She lives in Welkom, her dad is the principal of the school where I've got my appointment." She turned the door handle and stepped inside.

"This isn't right!" Helen gasped surprised, as she opened the room's door.

Rudy followed her in and immediately spotted the reason for Helen's surprised reaction. There weren't two single beds, only a lone king-size bed. Rudy looked around for a couch where he could sleep, but there wasn't any. "I'll have to find someplace else to sleep."

"Well, good luck with that - I used up all the rooms allocated to the choir, so, you'll have to swap out with someone. I cannot swap you with one of the female members, and I can likewise not swap you with one of the male members, even if I can think of a few that may want to volunteer."

Rudy smiled. "I guess Rupert would be one of them." He got a glare from Helen, which could give anyone arc-eyes.

"And..." Helen pointed towards the clock in the room. "We better get into our choir uniforms if we want to be on time for the bus." She started to unbutton her blouse.

Rudy noticed Helen's bra, as her blouse started to gape open. Helen pulled her blouse off, leaving her torso only covered in her thin lacy bra. Her pert, B-cup breasts filled the bra nicely, and the dark patches of her areolae reminded him of Lisa's breasts, which would be about the same size. An erection was building in his underpants. He realized that he had to act fast; grabbed his garment bag and fled into the bathroom. He composed himself and got dressed.

****

Three hours later:

"So, it's settled, you sleep on the left and I on the right, and we avoid the middle." Helen looked at Rudy to see if he agreed.

Rudy nodded his understanding, but had something else to arrange. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired and can do with a good night's sleep." When Helen nodded her head, he continued. "I want to sleep right away, so I suggest I go and change into my sleepwear in the bathroom, while you change in the bedroom. You get yourself ready for bed and switch off the lights when you've tucked yourself in. You can call me when you are done. I'll switch off the bathroom light and get in the bed as well."

Helen giggled. "Can I just do my rounds in the bathroom before you go to change into your PJs."

Rudy smiled and nodded. He dug into his overnight bag, glad that he packed a pair of boxers and a light gown. He was caught off-guard at earlier performances, where there was mixed accommodation and he had to sleep in his underwear, and do his ablutions in his normal clothes. Helen was done, and he went into the bathroom to prepare for the night. He had to wait a while before Helen notified him that he could slip into the bed.

Rudy dropped his gown next to the bed and carefully slid in under the duvet.

It was quiet for a while, except for the engine roar of heavy vehicles passing on the main road in the distance, every few minutes. Rudy couldn't sleep and sensed that Helen couldn't either. "What's her name?"

"Amber, it was the colour of her hair when she was young. Her real name is Zelda. You can say the 'A' to 'Z' in my life." Helen took a deep breath before she continued. "Her parents weren't impressed when they found out that we were an item. She's their only child and they wanted a grandchild to spoil - and it wouldn't happen if I'm the love of her life. But they eventually accepted her choice. We're doing a private pledging ceremony in December."

"How did you meet?"

Helen rolled over to face Rudy, even if she wasn't able to see his face. "We both sang in the Free State Youth choir. In our matric year, the choir toured Europe. The two of us were roommates and started to explore each other."

After an extended silence, Rudy spoke again. "But you're from Bloemfontein. How did you see each other after the tour?"

Helen smiled. "Amber was interested in astronomy and wanted to study at Kovsies (University of the Free State). While she studied, she'd delay her trips home so we could see each other, even took me along to Welkom a few times. She would find some excuse to go to Bloemfontein in order to see me whenever I'm going home." Helen chuckled. "Her parents only guessed that the two of us were an item late in her first year at varsity. They worked it out because Amber brought only me to their house for visits, and that she never had, or mentioned, boyfriends. They tried to stop us seeing each other, but accepted the situation after she graduated with her B.Sc."

After another round of silence, Helen chuckled again. "We had our hands full, to keep my elder brother's hands off Amber, when she visited me. He thought her regular visits were because Amber had the hots for him. We had to tell him, eventually, what was going on. He told my parents, who were shocked, and threatened to ban Amber from our house. They gave in when I told them that I wouldn't feel welcome if Amber wasn't welcome. Anyway, my brother got a girl pregnant, whom he has now married. My parents are happy because they have a grandchild, with a second on its way."

Rudy closed his eyes, hoping to escape the uneasy situation by falling asleep. He tried to breathe evenly.

Helen's voice startled him, just as he was slumbering in. "And what is her name?"

Rudy wondered why they only started to reveal their life secrets to each other, after a year of intimate, albeit fake, interactions.

"Lisa." He wanted to leave it there, but felt that Helen deserved more after revealing so much of her own situation. "We met each other in my honours year when doing work in the mouse lab back in Stellenbosh. Her parents lived in Hoedspruit, while my home is in Ellisras. We shared trips to and from Stellenbosch where I would pick her up or drop her off at her sister's house in Pietersburg. On our first trip, we overnighted in Kimberley, but the guesthouse was fully booked.

"Luckily, a couple had made a duplicate booking and we could take over one of their bookings. We were forced to share a room, and bed. You can just think what happened in bed that night. Once the ice was broken, we continued to share rooms on subsequent trips. It never went further, but I fell for her. I believe that she, too, fell for me. But I knew my studies would require my full attention, and I couldn't expect her to pause her life on my behalf. I'm waiting for her, and I know that she is waiting for me. She said so when we last saw each other in March, after our graduation ceremony."

Helen felt for Rudy and slid her hand towards him and took his hand in hers. "You know Charl, the bass in the choir? He is from Hoedspruit. He may tell you how Lisa is doing."

Rudy closed his eyes again in the hope to slumber in. As he started to relax, he felt movement in the bed and realized that Helen slid closer.

Helen reached for his cock and took hold of it. It was semi-erect, mostly due to the thoughts of the beautiful girl laying in her sleepwear in the same bed. "I always wanted to know how a real cock feels. Do you mind?" she asked, as she took hold of Rudy's dick; she could feel how it twitched and hardened.

Rudy, who silently enjoyed the development, but also knew that he had to stop it, was still thinking what to do, when Helen slipped her camisole's shoulder strap off her shoulder, and leaned over. "And how it feels if a man's day-old beard tickles my nipples. She planted her breast on Rudy's face and started rubbing her breast over his beard.

Rudy wanted to object, but her nipple slipped into his mouth as soon as his lips parted. His hormones won the battle against his senses, and he sucked her nipple deeper into his mouth, while a soft growl rumbled in his throat.

Helen purred in response, and was surprised that Rudy's dick could grow even larger and harder. She rolled onto her back and was happy when Rudy rolled over to keep her nipple in his mouth. Her breathing was short and shallow, as an orgasm was building in her. She had to force herself to take a deep breath in order to speak. "Please show me what happened in Kimberley." She purred again, as she exhaled the excess air.

Rudy's hand slid over the satin camisole, down in the direction of Helen's pussy. His hand slipped into Helen's soft satin shorts and he probed inside for her panty. He found her puffy netherlips, instead. Helen helped his hand to explore her wet, velvety folds and guided a finger onto her clitoris.

When Rudy's finger circled over her clit, she couldn't delay her orgasm any longer. Her legs clamped Rudy's hand, and she pulled his mouth harder onto her breast.

When she started to relax, she pulled onto Rudy, hinting that he should mount her for missionary sex. Her hand guided his penis into her vagina, while her open mouth and wagging tongue, invited Rudy to plug her mouth with his own, and started a tongue-wrestling match.

Rudy realized that he should take it slow, and waited a while between every short push. He could hear Helen's moans every time his cock stretched her vagina. When he was finally fully immersed inside her, he lifted his head to give a deep, contented sigh. His cock twitched inside Helen.

Helen smiled. "Yours is the first in my pussy, I always wondered how the twitch of a dick would feel." She, too, gave a sigh. "I can understand why girls get addicted to it. It is so much warmer and alive than a vibrator or dildo."

In Rudy's mind, Helen just told him that she was a virgin. An old dream, from a time before Lisa, to have sex with a virgin, revived in his mind - he had never had sex with a virgin before. His dick WAS the first one in this pussy, he was fucking a virgin - his cock jerked in reaction to the realization.

Helen lifted her head, inviting Rudy's lips to lock back onto hers again.

Rudy started to pull out slowly, which made Helen purr again. It spurred Rudy on, to push is cock back again. Nature, and Rudy living his dream to fuck a virgin, took over and soon Rudy was ramming into Helen with the vigor of a man who was possessed, a man who had been celibate for too long.

Helen could sense his imminent orgasm and rotated her hips into Rudy's thrusts. It was too much for Rudy, he erupted his first load of virile seed into Helen's fertile pussy. Her vagina overflowed on his second blast, while semen seeped through her open cervix and into her uterus.

Helen lifted her legs and locked her feet behind Rudy's back, allowing more semen to pass through her cervix.

Rudy blasted a few more shots into Helen's vagina, before he finally relaxed. He stiffened, as the thought crossed his mind. "Are you on birth control?" He tried to pull his softening penis out, but Helen's leg-lock prevented him.

Helen smiled content and avoided the question. "I always wondered how it would feel when a man's sex juices flow out of my pussy."

Rudy tried again and his limp penis slipped out of Helen's vagina. He sounded agitated when he spoke again. "That was not my question. Are you on birth control? Is... is it safe?"

Helen smiled. "Yeah, it's safe. I had my period recently. Do you think I would be so relaxed, if it wasn't safe?"

With his hormones satisfied, and his head cleared, Rudy suddenly realized that Helen wanted to tick a few things off her own bucket list. "You planned this, you tricked me." Rudy's voice had an accusative tone.

Helen's legs still trapped him. "This was my last and only chance to satisfy my curiosity, and to fulfill a few fantasies before I commit to Amber. Examinations will start soon, and then I'll get married." Helen lifted her head for a quick kiss.

Rudy turned his head away, he felt used and wanted to get off Helen. "Let me go, I need to clean up."

Helen unlocked her legs and Rudy rolled off her; a sperm cell fertilized an egg inside Helen.

Rudy pushed more baby batter out of his dick, disappointed for allowing this to happen. Although there was nothing between himself and Lisa, he still felt that he had cheated on her. She was waiting for him as well, after all. Lisa didn't deserve this.

Helen smiled - mission accomplished.

****

March: University of Pretoria

A six-month pregnant Helen sat on a bench with Amber next to her. Helen scanned the lawn to see if she could spot Rudy. She wanted to show Amber who the father of the child was.

Amber wasn't upset with Helen's pregnancy. It was her idea, after all.

Amber had been in a serious car crash, after secretly visiting Helen, on her way back to Welkom. She was tired and had fallen asleep while driving. The car veered off the road and rolled. Although her body escaped serious injury, part of her reproductive system was severely damaged. Although the doctors were confident that she'd have a full recovery, an infection developed and eventually forced them to do a hysterectomy.

It was this incident which was the turning point in Amber's parents' acceptance of Helen. All hope of a grandchild was gone, and they wanted to prevent a similar situation for Amber to return late at night.

The timing of Helen's pregnancy was also fortunate. Although her tummy already firmed up and her breasts increased to a C-cup, she could still fit, but barely, into the wedding dress that had been made months before, and none of the 'bridal' parents suspected Helen's secret condition.

Both sets of grandparents-to-be were, of course, elated when the 'newlywed' couple announced the pregnancy, even though they were curious of who the father was. Helen put them at ease, ensuring them that he was a carefully selected person, and not just any random guy.

Helen was nervous, unsure of how she wanted her visit to the varsity for her graduation ceremony to play out. She was nervous about Rudy's reaction, when he noticed that she was pregnant. It would be easy for him to work out that he was the father. Would he insist on an abortion?

How should she respond if he wanted visiting rights? He could easily claim that he was the father, after all. And what about maintenance? She already resolved she wouldn't accept any form of support. She and Amber both had good-paying jobs, and their well-off parents would spoil the little boy rotten.

She decided that Rudy should remain clueless of his pending fatherhood, but she would love Amber to see him. She'd even send Amber over to ask him a silly question, like 'where the cafeteria is', only for her to hear his soft, soothing voice, and to set her own mind at ease.

But Helen's luck was out. Rudy was busy at Onderstepoort with experiments and observations. Amber would have to settle for only seeing Rudy in Helen's choir photos.

****

March (a year later) - University of Pretoria

Rudy's mind was in turmoil, as he walked towards the men's ablutions. He had completed his master's degree and was busy with his Ph.D, hoping to finish it off by the end of the year. A lot of the work and research done for his master's would be useful for his thesis. Things were falling in place for him, and he felt ready to commit to Lisa in the near future.

But his distraction wasn't his long-awaited graduation ceremony, it was Lisa. He hasn't seen, nor heard anything from her since he dropped her off at the bus stop in Pretoria almost two years ago, and desperately wanted to hear any news about her. He already decided to look her up as soon as possible. He was ready to commit and could just hope that he hasn't lost her due to his foolishness in letting her go.

Charl had just exit the ablutions when Rudy approached the entrance. Their eyes met, with Rudy the first to respond. "Hallo, Charl." His heart raced, maybe Charl has some news about Lisa.

"Hi." Charl wasn't in the mood of talking to a cheater, especially after telling Lisa about Rudy's relationship with Helen. He felt like a traitor, even though he believed he did the right thing.

Rudy turned around to follow Charl. "Charl! Wait."

Charl wanted to ignore Rudy's call, but the urgency in Rudy's voice was difficult to ignore. He stopped and faced Rudy. "Yes?"

Rudy seemed surprised. "What are you doing here, You finished your B.Mus two years ago?"

Charl chuckled. "I'm only a spectator today. My sister, Monica, is graduating, getting an LLB bestowed on her."

Rudy's eyes were nervously scanning Charl's face. "I believe you're from Hoedspruit?"