Rudy Ch. 04: Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff also cleared his throat, not to straighten his thoughts, but to get the women's attention. "You know Stace has bursary commitments in the Cape Province, I hope you're spreading your feelers in this direction."

Maria, Stacey's mother, jabbed Jeff in his ribcage. "You're talking as if Rudy was asking you for Stacey's hand in marriage. Relax, you may scare the man off." She, too, was concerned for Stacey and truly hoped that things between the two would work out. It would break her heart if Stacey's heart was broken a second time after Justin cheated on her (See Chapter 2). To lighten the mood, she continued. "Stace can always apply for a transfer of her commitments to another province."

The bell rang and everybody started to wrap up conversations, so the choir could go back to their gathering point and the audience could return to their seats.

****

Spring Break, Sunday early evening - Cape Town:

Maria led the group into the house after she and Jeff welcomed Stacey and Rudy, who had just arrived. "I've prepared this room for you two. And don't unpack, supper is ready."

Maria and Jeff had already accepted that Rudy would marry Stacey, and they would be hypocritical if they prepared separate bedrooms for the two. They allowed Justin, after all, to have sex with Stacey shortly after she turned eighteen. Maria was instrumental to make the arrangements and to ensure that Stacey got on birth control in time.

Rudy fiddled nervously with his hands, before looking at Maria. "Can we please have separate bedrooms? Stacey and I want to make it special, if and when it happens."

Maria was taken aback at Rudy's request, but had an easy solution. "Okay, you sleep in the guest room with the double bed, and Stace can sleep in her own bed." Rudy was grateful for an early supper. He was tired after the long drive and hoped to get into bed early.

****

Monday morning:

"I apologize for my bad company last night, I was just wasted after the long drive." He looked apologetically at Maria. Then his gaze shifted to Jeff. "And I need to be on top of my game. I have an appointment at Maties, they have a vacancy, and they're seriously thinking of making me an offer."

Stacey, who just emerged from her bedroom to join the three at the dining table, slapped Rudy playfully over the head. "And you kept this a secret from me!" She was secretly relieved, as it seemed that this part of her life was falling into place. She, too, was in contact with the education department, who supplied her with a list of vacancies, and she couldn't miss the abundance of openings available to her. She decided to narrow down her search to apply for a position in or near Stellenbosch, while it was available.

Jeff looked at Stacey. "And what are your plans for today, Stace?"

Stacey chuckled before she answered. "I was planning to show my boyfriend off to a few friends..." She looked in Rudy's direction and aimed her hand as if she wanted to hit his head again. "But maybe, I should just call them for a get-together at the Waterfront, since this jerk made other plans without checking with me." She secretly wanted to check out wedding dresses at the waterfront with Rudy by her side, hoping that he would get the hint.

Rudy had similar plans. He wanted to roam Stellenbosch's streets after the interview, in search of jewelry shops to buy an engagement ring.

****

Monday evening:

Rudy parked his car and walked towards the house after making sure that the jeweler's box with the engagement ring was properly hidden from sight. Three curious pairs of eyes awaited him, as he entered the house.

"And? What took you so long?" It was Jeff who couldn't contain his curiosity.

Rudy chuckled, he expected something like this. "They showed me their extensive facilities after the interview. Even explained their remuneration structure. I think they are serious."

Jeff stood up and took Rudy's right hand in his and pat Rudy's shoulder with his left hand. "Congratulations, and well done. You'll deserve it after your hard work."

Without releasing Jeff's hand, Rudy gave a step towards Maria, where she sat next to Stacey on the couch. Then he took Maria's hand, who looked surprised in his direction. Rudy looked at Maria, and then at Jeff before he nervously continued. "I want to ask you something." He looked back at Maria, and then back at Jeff. "I would like to take your daughter's hand in marriage."

He released the two hands, and reached for the hidden box. He went down on one knee in front of Stacey, and opened the jeweler's box in front of her. "Do you want to marry me?"

Stacey leaped forward and fell on top of Rudy, who ended up on his back. Her lips locked on his for a moment before she broke free. "Yes, yes, yes, I do want to marry you. I thought you'd never ask!" Then she looked up at her parents. Jeff had a beaming smile on his face, while Maria was picking tears from her eyes. She looked pleadingly at her father. "May I?"

Jeff had to swallow the lump in his throat to answer. "Of course, my angel!"

While Rudy and Stacey got up and tried to get the ring on Stacey's finger, Jeff turned towards the kitchen. "I'm going to get the bubbly, I was expecting something like this to happen."

****

Tuesday - Waterfront:

Rudy was overwhelmed with Stacey's friends who gathered in the coffee shop to meet up with Stacey and to congratulate the pair. Almost half of them were married, and one couple even had a baby and another couple was notably pregnant.

Justin's name was mentioned a few times, mostly to report on the failure he became, and that it was a good thing that Stacey ended the relationship.

Stacey steered the conversation away from Justin and told everybody of Rudy's good prospects at Maties. She followed it up with the list of schools in or near Stellenbosch, with suitable vacancies, where she could apply. Some schools on Stacey's list got good recommendations and she was even warned about toxic internal politics at one of the schools on her list which she should avoid.

Stacey was glad when her friends started to leave, so she could finally show Rudy some of the wedding dresses that caught her eye while Rudy was shopping for an engagement ring.

Rudy wrapped his arms around Stacy while she adorned a sleeveless dress on display at 'Bridal Boutique'. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Isn't it bad luck for a groom to see his bride's dress beforehand?"

Stacey smiled and turned her head for a kiss. "Only if she is IN the dress."

Rudy tucked her closer. "I'm ready to take that big step." He hesitated before he continued, "If you are."

Stacey leaned back and kissed him. Her response was short when her lips left Rudy's. "Maybe." After a bit of silence, she added, "Depends on what you have in mind?"

Rudy shuddered before he answered. "Tomorrow, in Kimberley. It is where I fell in love with... Elisabeth." He didn't want to use her common name, Lisa, fearing that it would evoke feelings in him again. "The memories still haunt me, and I want to erase them with memories of you." He sighed. "We were really close, but I let her flew away and didn't return."

Stacey turned around and kissed him. It was the first time that he mentioned 'her' name to her and she realized that he was getting over his feelings for Elisabeth. She smiled and looked into his eyes when their lips broke free. "I'm also haunted by memories of sex with Justin which I want to erase."

****

Wednesday late afternoon: Kimberley

Stacey woke up as Rudy's Volkswagen drove onto the gravel of the parking area of Eleonore's Guesthouse. She looked startled for a moment then her face turned somber. "I know this place, Justin and I always overnighted here on our trips between Pretoria and Cape Town." Then she chuckled, "Our first time here was with the opening Currie Cup match three years ago. The place was fully booked. Justin and I made separate bookings, and some guy got lucky because we had to cancel one of the bookings."

It was Rudy's turn to chuckle. "I may even have been the lucky guy! I remember that weekend. Crazy. I... we arrived without reservation, even seen people without reservations turned away. A couple two or three in front of us in the queue made two independent bookings, and we were lucky to pick up the cancellation."

He looked at Stacey. "We actually wanted two separate rooms, but were forced to take the cancelled room. If it wasn't for this, then there would probably have been nothing between us, and no heartbreak for me."

Stacey leaned over to comfort him. "Look at the bright side. If it wasn't for you, waiting for her all these years, we wouldn't have found each other." She squeezed his hand and opened her door. "We better go in and have something to eat. We've got some memories to erase when we're done."

Rudy got out and followed Stacey to the front desk. He waited for the fifty-something woman to look up. "Rudy Pretorius, I've booked the honeymoon suite."

The woman looked at Stacey's ring finger and saw only an engagement ring. "I hope you enjoy your stay." She smiled, as she took Rudy's credit card to process the payment. "And congratulations on the big step."

As she handed the keys to Rudy, he couldn't hold his curiosity back. "Where's the old lady, Eleanore?"

The woman behind the desk looked down. "Sadly, she passed away last year, June."

Rudy took her hand to comfort her. "And Ellen?"

The woman looked confused for a moment and then smiled. "You mean Laura! My daughter. She'll be finishing her studies this year and will start teaching at a girls' school in Bloemfontein. She played in a few internationals this year. And getting married at the end of the year." After a short delay she casually filled in the missing information. "It was in netball."

Stacey couldn't wait to get back at the car. "Who is Ellen?

Rudy shivered at the thought of Stacey learning about his threesome with Lisa and Ellen, or Laura as her mother called her, during his last stay to the establishment almost three years ago (see Fertility Issues). He bit his lips before he answered. "That was the name she used when she worked as a waitress in the restaurant we used to eat out at when we stayed over. We tipped her handsomely." He decided to make sure to switch the media center off once they get into the suite. He rationalized his thoughts thinking that the intimacy between Stacey and him was worth much more to him, than the cheap sex he had with Lisa and Ellen.

They collected their overnight bags from the car and Rudy contemplated the idea of carrying Stacey over the threshold, where their lives together would enter a new era. He would rather save the gesture when he could truly carry her over the threshold of their home once they were married.

****

Rudy dimmed the lights and wrapped his arms around Stacey after he closed the door behind him. He cautiously lowered his lips softly onto hers, as he knew their big moment was approaching quickly, and that it could never be taken back after it happened. It would be like a virgin losing her virginity. "We don't have to do this."

Stacey smiled at him. "I want to, I wanted to do this from the first day I saw you at choir practice. Not then, or any time before now. Now that I'm sure about you, about us." She slipped her hands onto Rudy's chest and started to unbutton the single, buttoned-up button on Rudy's golf shirt.

Rudy started to gather the skirt material of Stacey's loose, knee-length summer dress, as he slowly raised his hands to pull the dress off Stacey. Stacey, on her part, pulled Rudy's golf shirt over his head, when she lifted her arms up to help Rudy to get her out of her dress. Rudy took both garments and tossed them aside onto the ground.

He was surprised to see Stacey in a thin, white romper. The thin, lacy, elastic material with a deep plunging 'V' of the top, was almost transparent, and Rudy could make Stacey's areolae out even in the dim light. The short, wide leg openings spread out around her waist, almost like the skirt of a tutu from a ballerina's waist. He gasped in surprise.

Stacey smiled at his reaction. "I bought it yesterday at the Waterfront, after you suggested we take the big step today." She saw the frown on Rudy's face and explained. "It when I sent you to drop off our shopping. And I slipped into it when I asked to bring my cosmetics case from the car to 'powder my nose' before we went out to eat." She slipped her thumbs into Rudy's cargo shorts, making sure she caught the elastic of his underpants as well, and pushed down. She battled to get it down until Rudy helped with the waistband over his firm bum.

Rudy pressed her body against his, while his hands slid down her back. He only stopped when he reached her orbs. They were firm, and he could feel them tense up when he touched them. He gave her ass a squeeze with his fingers, and he could feel how Stacey pressed her hips onto his growing erection.

Stacey slipped her hand down and took hold of Rudy's dick. Then she went onto her toes and kissed him. "I want you to conquer my pussy now, to fill it up and claim it as yours forever." When Rudy hesitated, she insisted. "Now." She lifted a leg and wrapped it around Rudy's to suggest what she had in mind.

When Rudy still hesitated, she went onto her toes. With one hand she pulled the gusset of the romper aside and with her other, she pulled onto his neck.

Rudy finally realized what Stacey were up to, and took a deep breath. He took hold of her buttocks and lifted her up. Once her crotch passed his penis, he slowly started to lower her onto his dick, while Stacey guided his tip into her opening.

After three years of celibacy, and only the occasional entry-level vibrator filling her pussy, her vagina was tight. When Stacey was satisfied that Rudy's dick helmet was inside her, she wrapped her other hand around his neck and placed her lips onto his.

Rudy started to walk slowly towards the bed, his erection grew stronger, as it went deeper into Stacey with every step he took.

He positioned Stacey right in front of one of the cameras, imagining that the guesthouse had access to its output, and was watching the action. In his imagination, management zoomed onto Stacey's wet folds and waited for him to pull out and drive back in, seeing his ball sack banging onto her.

His dick gave a tuck and he started to pull out. Then he drove in again, out and in, again and again. The pent-up urges of the past six months, since he and Stacey had become an item, urged him on, to go deeper and faster. He could no longer hold back, and with a victor's roar, he filled Stacey's vagina with his virile semen. It flowed into her mid-period uterus, sperm swimming up her fallopian tubes, unable to find an egg due to Stacey's birth control. He truly conquered her whole womanhood.

Stacey smiled, as excess semen started to flow out of her. "Now, I'm yours, and only yours."

Rudy smiled. "And my dick will be yours, and will have no desire to conquer any other pussy. I love you."

Stacey tapped his shoulder. "You better get off, otherwise there won't be a dry part left on the bed to sleep on."

Rudy rolled off Stacey who got up, rushed to the bathroom, and, with romper and all, got in under the shower. Semen streaked down her legs. Rudy rushed off to the media center, to make sure that no recording could be made of Stacey and him, and no video stream fed to someone in the house. However, the media center was missing. A note in the user manual claimed that it was in for a service, and not available. He sighed, relieved; their intimate conquering of each other wasn't witnessed, as he had imagined. Then a feeling of disappointment swept over him, he wouldn't be able to record anything, even if he wanted to. He closed the cabinet and moved in behind Stacey in the shower.

She was already out of the romper and busy washing her breasts. His arms folded around her and he trapped her hands over her breasts. "Allow me, since I conquered them, they're mine." He turned her around and took a nipple in his mouth. Stacey purred contentedly, as he sucked on it and rolled it gently between his teeth.

Next, he pulled a shower bench under the shower and sat on it, facing Stacey. He showed her to straddle his lap and held his penis, which had already recovered significantly, signaling that she should impale herself on him.

Stacey slipped over Rudy's lap and worked his penis into her. He didn't fill her as earlier, and she actually enjoyed the relaxed fit. She gasped, as Rudy's lips again closed over her nipple and she arched her back to give him easier access.

Rudy held her hips and slowly started to push them around, causing her to move around on his lap. Stacey got the message and started to gyrate her hips, working Rudy's dick in and out of her. She curiously tracked its stiffening, as it slowly, but surely, filled her up again, stretching her unused vaginal muscles.

Rudy released her nipple. "I want this closeness to last forever."

Stacey leaned over and kissed him. Then she leaned back and guided his mouth back onto her other nipple. His cock tucked inside her and she gasped satisfied.

The water started to turn cold when they decided to get up. Rudy was ready to offload and Stacey had already come twice. Rudy got in behind Stacey and bent her over, forcing her hands onto the shower's wall. He slowly worked his dick into her hole, wrapped one hand over her tummy and the other over her breast. He started to work in and out of her, until he exploded inside her.

They washed themselves swiftly under the cold water, and got the romper on the bench to dry out. They went to bed and soon fell into a blissful sleep. They still had a long way to go for Ellisras.

****

Thursday late afternoon - Ellisras

Stacey was nervous when the car stopped on the farmyard. She had met Rudy's parents about a month ago, after a performance in Pietersburg, and she liked their outgoing personality. Rudy's elder brother, Hendrik, couldn't make it, but she was anxious to meet him and his six-month pregnant wife, Rebecca.

Stacey immediately clicked with her sister-in-law-to-be, but Hendrik was cocky. Rudy tried to warn her about it, Hendrik, expected that, as the eldest son, he would inherit the family's farm, but Rudy's academic achievements made him feel insecure. He feared that Rudy would return to the farm to prove that he should actually inherit the farm.

All greeted the couple and congratulated them on their engagement. They wished Rudy well with his prospects at Maties, and although Hendrik relaxed after hearing the news, he mostly withdrew from the conversation. It was time to go in, where another surprise awaited the lovebirds. Rudy's grandparents on his mother's side, Grandpa Rudolph, from whom Rudy got his name, and Granny Monique were waiting for them.

After they had supper at the large family table, Grandpa Rudolph wanted to say a word or two. He stood up, cleared his throat, and looked around, until everybody quieted down. He looked at Rudy and Stacey, before he looked down at Granny Monique and took her hand. His voice was shaking when he started to talk. "Monique and I are getting on with our years. We're no longer young, and cannot keep up with the demands of the farm."

Stacey jabbed Rudy in his ribcage and looked questioningly at Rudy.

"They live on a farm near Tzaneen. Mom's their only child, there's talk that they plan to sell the farm."

Grandpa continued. "It wasn't easy, but we decided that it was time to retire." He squeezed Granny Monique's hand when she picked a tear. Rudy's parents also held their hands. They knew how the two loved the farm.

Grandpa Rudolph looked at Hendrik, and then at Rudy. "We have only two grandchildren, and we love you both equally. We know Hendrik is sorted, as he will someday inherit his father's farm. You, Rudy, are the grandchild carrying my name, and we know that you love the farm as much as we do. Monique and I want to offer the farm to you if you want it." Grandpa Rudolph's legs could no longer support him and he almost fell back into his chair. After he settled in the chair, he continued. "If you want it, then you'll have to farm it."