Rudy Ch. 04: Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A commotion erupted around the table, while Rudy and Stacey looked at each other in shock and disbelief. Rudy's mother's face opened in an elated smile; she too loved the farm where she grew up and was glad that it would stay in the family. She looked at Rudy. "What are you thinking?" Her heart skipped a beat as she recalled losing her virginity at a pool in the forest on the farm, a week before she got married with Rudy's father.

Stacey gave Rudy's sleeve a tuck and a serious stare and whispered, "Remember our plans, Stellenbosch." Unfortunately, all around the table heard her and looked at the pair.

Rudy cleared his throat. "Thank you, Grandpa, I'll seriously consider your offer. It comes unexpected at a time that Stacey and I were making other plans." He took Stacey's hand. "Stacey has commitments in the Western Cape, and I don't want to lose her."

A tap of Granny Monique's spoon on her water glass quieted all down. She looked at Stacey and addressed her in her shaky, high-pitched granny-voice. "I have a solution." She looked at Stacey, as if to challenge her. "I spoke to Mr. van der Walt, the principal at the High School in Tzaneen after I heard of your engagement, and they are very interested in appointing you. Very interested." Stacey wanted to speak up, but Granny put her hand up to show that she had more to say.

She looked sternly at Rudy. "Now you see to it that this lovely lady next to you, gets to Tzaneen High tomorrow by ten. I've arranged for an interview for her with the principal. He said that they had been successful in bursary transfers between provinces in the past, and this one should be easy."

Rudy looked at Stacey, who had a concerned expression on her face. Then he looked at Granny Monique, and then at Grandpa Rudolph. "Let's see how the interview goes tomorrow before I make a decision." He took Stacey's hand and walked her over to his grandparents to thank them for the wonderful offer.

Granny Monique looked at Rudy. Show her the farm tomorrow after her interview." Her gaze turned to Stacey and she winked mischievously at her, and whispered softly into Stacey's ear. "Make sure that he shows you 'The 'Archives'." She sighed, hoping for the best. She, too, had wonderful memories of losing her virginity in a hidden cave within a romantic setting next to a secluded mountain pool on the farm.

****

Friday Noon: Tzaneen

Rudy closed his car's door behind Stacey and walked around to the driver's seat. He got in, closed the door and looked expectantly at Stacey. "So, what do you think?" He wasn't convinced that Stacey would be interested in the post. She would have to move far away from her parents and friends. She would also be stuck, with loads of bursary debt to pay off if a transfer couldn't be arranged, in this remote part of the country.

Stacey smiled. "They may have twisted my arm a bit. I like the open spontaneity of the countryside, and their willingness to help. I'm actually excited because I think I can make a difference here. But I'll have to think of my bursary debt. And my parents would be disappointed."

Rudy felt relieved, he already made up his mind that he would accept his grandparents' offer, but only if Stacey was willing to change her plans. "So, you're in?"

Stacey sighed. "I still have to see the farm. I'll have to spend the rest of my life there, if I'm in." She saw the excitement in Rudy's eyes and secretly hoped she would like what she was about to see.

Rudy started the car's engine and pulled away. "What are we waiting for then, let's go."

Stacey watched excitedly as the landscape rolled past her window. She liked what she saw and crossed her fingers.

When Rudy slowed down and turned on the indicator, she finally spoke. "What is 'The Vault' - I think it is the name Granny Monique used?"

Rudy smiled as he turned into the lane of trees leading towards the farmstead. "You mean 'The Archives'?"

Shirley blushed and sighed. "Sorry, 'The Archives'. Your grandma said you should show it to me."

Rudy smiled. "I wondered what she whispered into your ear."

Rudy parked the car under a tree and helped Stacey out. Captain, the farm dog, greeted Stacey while Rudy took a bag with take-aways from the backseat and led Stacey to the farmstead. He opened the front door and led the way inside. "This is where Grandpa and Granny live."

Stacey immediately fell in love of the sturdy farmhouse. When they walked past the dining room, she fantasized about tending to a baby girl while the baby's toddler brother was playing nearby.

Captain met up with them again when they exited at the back door, where Rudy took a key from a keyholder. Captain wasn't impressed when Rudy closed him in, in the back yard. "He'll spoil your Archives experience." He lifted the bag with take-aways. "We'll eat at The Archives, it isn't too far into the forest."

After a short walk, Rudy unlocked the front door of a more modern house. "This is our holiday house." He noticed Stacey's frown. "Grandpa built this so we could stay on our own when we visited them over the holidays. There was no need, except for the ransom value he gained on my parents. He always claimed that it would be a waste of good money if we didn't use it." He took Stacey in his arms and kissed her. If we accept the offer, then we'll stay here while Grandpa and Granny stay on, in the old farmhouse."

Rudy showed the house in more detail to Stacey. When done, he locked the door behind them. "Now for The Archives!"

Stacey smiled shyly. "What is 'The Archives'?

Rudy smiled and swept his hand in front of him. "Not too far into this mountain forest is an idyllic pool, with a sizeable waterfall feeding the pool. The pool was, and still is, a very popular spot for a picnic and an afternoon splash. It is very refreshing to position yourself under the waterfall, so that the splatter falls onto your head. But from there, one can see a large cavity, or cave behind the veil.

"However, the water's splatter into the pool, creates an ideal climate for algae and mosses, on the ground and rocks immediately behind the waterfall's veil, and can be very slippery if one isn't careful.

"When we were in our pre-teens, our parents told us to stay away from the cave behind the waterfall's veil because a number of people had died there. Our curiosity got the better of my brother and I when we were in our teens, so we gathered the courage to have a look.

"We noticed markings on the rock faces of the cave and asked our parents about it. They told us that these were the names and dates of the people who had died at the waterfall. Their names were 'archived' for all to remember into eternity, and that we should treat the area with respect."

Stacey saw the opening where the footpath entered into the forest. She looked at Rudy as they entered. "Surely, that can't be true. Your parents wouldn't have allowed you and Hendrik to go there without adult supervision if the pool was that dangerous. Right?"

Rudy smiled. "The cave's floor is slightly raised above the waterline and the floor is covered with moss. Eons of growth created a soft layer, almost like a mattress. The only way to get in there is through the water-curtain. So, you either get your clothes wet, or go naked. Most couples prefer to go naked into the cave, or into 'The Archives' when they're alone."

Stacey chuckled, as she connected some of the dots. "It is not the deaths of persons archived, but rather the names and dates of naughty couples who have enjoyed nature's pleasures there." She heard a rustle, unsure if it was the sound of the waterfall, or if it was the wind stirring the leaves.

Rudy took her hand and squeezed it. "I think you may be onto something." With his other hand he pointed to a fork in the path with a large boulder at the split. "It is to the left at the fork." He had to bite his lip not to chuckle. The boulder recently started to carry archived information, and he was the person who secretly started the new archived record. He thought it wise to keep quiet about 'The Notebook'.

Stacey could immediately see why the clearing in the forest was popular. She hadn't seen the 'lover's bed' yet, as she thought of the area behind the waterfall, but the birdsong, the dappled shade, the rushing of the waterfall and stream, and the cool temperature, all contributed to a romantic setting. Everything was perfect; Rudy was right to call it idyllic.

She noticed tree stumps serving as chairs, and a bigger and taller one, serving as a table.

Rudy placed the take-aways onto the table, and started to undress. "It is tradition to skinny dip if appropriate." When done he sat down on one of the chairs and unpacked the take-aways. "But let us eat before the food gets cold."

Stacey followed his example to undress and sat onto the chair next to Rudy.

Rudy waited for Stacey to finish her meal, before he picked her up, ran with her to the pool's edge and jumped into the refreshing water. Stacey squealed in delight.

Rudy's promise of an erection went limp from the refreshing water, while Stacey's nipples grew hard, her areolae shrunk into a maze-like patch.

After playing in the water for a while, Rudy took Stacey's hand and led her towards the waterfall. "Careful, it is slippery."

Stacey was in awe of the beautiful setting. "I can understand why couples would like to do naughty things here."

Rudy smiled and whispered secretively. "Let me show you 'The Archives'." He took her to the deepest point of the cavity and showed her a sign scratched into the rock. It was a cross with an R, 5, M and 2 clockwise inside four corners of the cross. "This is when my Grandpa Rudolph took Granny Monique's virginity. Right here in this cave in nineteen-twenty-five. The two and the five are for the year, the 'R' is for his name, Rudolph, and the M is for Granny's name, Monique."

Stacey giggled. "Did they have their honeymoon here?"

Rudy smiled. "I really don't know. Maybe they didn't take a honeymoon, or left for a honeymoon a day after their marriage."

Stacey pointed towards a similar mark right above the first one. "And this?"

Stacey battled to read the sign. "It looks like a 'P' and a 'D' in ninety-six. That can't be, it is only nineteen-eighty." She gasped when she realized the truth. "It's eighteen-ninety-six!"

"This is when the tradition started, and it is also an 'R' for Rudolph, you can still make it out if you watch closely. It was clearer when I was a young boy. It is the record of when my great-grandfather and his wife, Dorothy, did it in here in eighteen-ninety-six. He bought the farm some five years before he got married. The story is that, on his discovery of the cave behind the waterfall, he knew exactly what he would be doing here. The ceremony was, apparently, in town and they came here afterwards. They didn't have a honeymoon, I don't think an elaborate honeymoon was common in those days."

Stacey was curious. "There's only the two signs here. So, where's your parents' sign?"

He chuckled and walked to the left side of the cave where there was another large rock face. Several signs were scratched into the rock. He pointed at a sign. "There, the 'H' is for my Father, Hendrik. The 'A' is for my Mother, Aletta. She lost her virginity to my father here in nineteen-forty-nine. Their names aren't on the other rock face, because Grandpa decided that that part would be reserved for the owner of the farm and his wife only."

Stacey thought of the implication. "Did they overnight here on their first night of their honeymoon?"

Rudy chuckled. "I don't know, but I've heard rumors that they did it a week before their marriage to keep the tradition going."

Then a realization dawned on her. "You wouldn't take my virginity if we do it here today. As a matter of fact, you're not the one who took my virginity."

Rudy sighed. "I've thought of that as well, but I think I have a solution." He asked her to look closely at the signs on the left-hand rock face. "See anything different?"

It didn't take Stacey long to spot a difference in several of the marks. "Some are plus signs." She looked at Rudy for an explanation.

Rudy pointed to the rock face in front of him. On this section, all other family in committed relationships, who had sex at the pool, have the opportunity to scratch their names into the rock the on their first visit here." Rudy showed her a sign right on top and furthest to the left. This was when Grandpa's sister, Rachel, lost her virginity here in nineteen-twenty-eight. The story goes that she too wanted to have her name scratched onto the rock face, and Grandpa allowed it under the condition that the woman must lose her virginity here."

Rudy identified a second sign right next to the first one and continued. "She remarried, and this is the mark she and her husband made when they visited Grandpa on their first visit in nineteen-thirty-two. Since she wasn't a virgin anymore, Grandpa gave in and agreed that they could add a sign. His rules were that they'd have to had sex in the cave, and they could only make a mark on their first visit. He also suggested that they should use a plus sign to indicate that his sister wasn't a virgin anymore.

Stacey noticed something else. "Is it also why they made a circle around their sign? I haven't seen it over there." She pointed to where Rudy's grandparents, and great-grandparents had left their signs.

Rudy chuckled. "Rachel was Grandpa Rudolph's favorite sister, and that is why I think she could persuade him to leave a sign in here, not once, but twice. She didn't have children with her first husband, but got pregnant when she had sex here with her second husband. To celebrate the event, she talked Grandpa into another modification - a circle around the sign, to indicate that she got pregnant here."

Stacey pointed at more signs which were encircled. "So, all these signs are for couples who got pregnant by having sex here in The Archives?" Although there weren't a lot, she was still amazed at the prevalence, it was almost one in five signs.

Rudy chuckled and pointed to a circled sign with a cross. "And this was Grandpa's youngest sister, Helen, who got pregnant when she lost her virginity here, back in nineteen-thirty-nine. I understand that she and her husband planned it that way."

Stacey was amazed. "Wow, what a tradition." She became aware of the cool air in the cave and looked down. Her goose bumped breasts and hard nipples confirmed that it wasn't her imagination playing parts with her mind. She nudged against Rudy for warmth.

Encouraged, Rudy continued. "Soon after, cousins and friends learned of the significance of the markings on the walls, and requested special permission for a romantic time in here. Although Grandpa allowed others to enjoy the romantic setting, only family in close relations could archive the event here. He also wasn't keen to allow others, especially uncommitted couples, because he said that he wasn't running a brothel."

Stacey was secretly thankful of Granny Monique telling her about 'The Archives', she was in love with the romantic setting of the place, the unique tradition and the lovely atmosphere which was created by nature. She was nervously waiting for Rudy to take initiative before she became too cold to enjoy the action.

A glint formed in Rudy's eyes, as he took Stacey's hand and led her to the middle of the cave where the moss mattress was at its softest. "It is our first visit, let's earn ourselves a sign! Unless you're happy to live here without a sign." He wrapped his arms around Stacey and tenderly lowered his lips onto hers. His hands slid down to cup her firm globes.

Stacey reached down and took Rudy's semi-erect member in her hands, and went down on her knees. She was nervous, acutely aware of her erect nipples rubbing over his chest onto his abdomen and thighs while she lowered herself. It would be the first cock that she took into her mouth. She was nervous about what Rudy would think, but she wanted to do treat him with something special. She slowly pulled his foreskin back and closed her lips tenderly over his mushroom head. It twitched on her lips' contact.

Satisfied that it had the desired effect, she reached down with one hand to her pussy, and started working her clit.

Rudy was pleasantly surprised at Stacey's move. He wanted to ask her to blow him, but was too afraid to suggest it. He had it done to him only once before, the day he lost his innocence.

It was the neighbor's thirty-something pregnant sister, Nicole, who was visiting her brother. Rudy was eighteen at the time, and alone at his grandparents' home, keeping cool in the swimming pool. She walked in on him and shyly asked if he could show her 'The Archives'.

She eventually smooth-talked him into taking her there, lured him into the cave where she sucked his dick, and rode him cowboy-style, until she told him to come in her doggy-style.

He chuckled when he recalled how disgusted she was when he told her that she couldn't make a sign, because she wasn't family, as only committed family were allowed to make a sign in The Archives. It was then that he decided to start another Archive tradition on the back of the boulder at the fork - The Notebook! He never told Grandpa Rudolph about it.

Rudy shivered at the memory, and reached down to keep Stacey's head in position while he pushed his hips forward, working himself deeper. Nicole had made him ram his dick into her throat, and her throat's natural reaction was to contract over his mushroom tip. It had driven him wild and he had offloaded a monster load into her mouth. He wondered if Stacey had done it before, and how deep into her mouth she would allow him.

Stacey, however, had no plans for Rudy to drive his dick into her throat; it wasn't even in her reference frame. She just wanted his dick as stiff as possible. The refreshing atmosphere urged her to move on. She also wanted to make sure that her folds were wet.

She leaned back and dropped to the ground. Her feet were still close to her buttocks which tilted her crotch high up. She spread her knees invitingly wide. "We're never going to earn that sign, if you keep standing there."

Rudy needed no further encouragement and lowered himself between her legs. He guided his erection into her gaping vagina. A feeling of great relief flushed through his body, as his mushroom-head entered her and slid in deeper. He gave himself over to her hands pulling him up, until his lips were on Stacey's. A moan of contentment came from Stacey's throat.

Rudy's instincts started to get in on the action, and he pulled back. Stacey purred when his member filled her again. Nature took control and soon he was ramming his raging dick into Stacey's hungry pussy.

Stacey's back was sliding over the wet, slippery mattress. Her feet no longer tucked onto her buttocks, and her raised pussy started to drop. Rudy didn't reach as deeply as before.

Stacey lifted her legs and locked her feet behind Rudy's back. It had the desired effect and Rudy's dick reached deeper inside her as ever before. It took her over the edge. The romantic setting and horny history of the place, made her orgasm the most intense she had ever experienced. She uttered a primal roar, as her hungry pussy gripped in pulses onto Rudy's dick, as if it wanted to devour it. Liberal amounts of liquids squirted from her pussy between pulses. "Fuuuck!" This had never happened to her before.

"Aaarghh." Rudy, too, uttered a primal roar, as he blasted his sperm deep into Stacey. "Fuuuck!" His spasms continued, long after Stacey started to leak. When the spasms stopped, he was too exhausted to move. Stacey finally nudged him over onto his side and worked herself out. She walked onto the pool's edge, jumped in and positioned herself under the splatter of the waterfall. She washed herself, trying to get as much of Rudy's sperm out of her pussy.