Rugby Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cry baby boy. Don't be so hard on yourself, son. Most people don't care about men with baby cocks. It isn't that deep and no one will be able to deepthroat it. You won't be able to penetrate anything with this itty bitty thing. No amount of weight lifting is going to make your microdicklette any bigger."

"That is easy for you to say. You have a huge dick. How would you feel if you had one like mine?"

He looked down at his large dick and stroked it a bit.

"It is huge, isn't it?"

He then looked down at my little nub and snickered. He shook his head.

"You do make a compelling argument because you really don't have anything between your legs. The girls would mock you relentlessly. How would anyone respect you again if they had a photo of you with your incredibly miniscule cock? Because you've treated me like shit for years, here is what I will do. If you do anything out of line, these photos will be 'mysteriously' leaked across the entire campus. Do you understand me, boy?"

He gave me a grin the devil himself would be proud of. I couldn't believe coach Whitman was blackmailing me. I didn't have much of a choice. He stripped me of my freedom because of those humiliating photos. I was no longer in power, he was. He was like a king or a step daddy.

"I am so sorry for treating you like shit. I really appreciate everything you have done for me. I understand what you'll do to me."

"Oh... now you decide to be nice because I have something over you. I asked you months ago how you would feel if someone did something like you did to Samantha. Now I know. I am not showing you any mercy. I own you now. You do as I say. If you challenge or question me on anything, prepare for your little penis to be exposed to the whole university. Get you and your tiny manhood out of here, now! You and your laughable wee-wee make me sick. Is it hard? Cover yourself up you perverted sicko. No one wants to see that. It is disturbing. You should be ashamed for objecting me to that little, scared almond."

I covered my fun-sized tootsie roll and ran like a mad man. I could hear him laughing as I quickly put my clothes on and ran out the door. I got in my car and put my head on the driving wheel. I was so worried my life would soon be over. I received several text messages from my coach. He forwarded the photos to me with a text message, "remember our deal... boy. 😈🤏🍆"

I looked through the photos. It was horrible. It was so tiny. It looked like a little snickers bar, not the regular-sized ones, but the halloween candy version. It was an Ipod shuffle. How will I ever live this down? It will be so awkward when I practice with him. Coach now had an ego every time we interacted. He would randomly snicker at me.

He would look at my crotch area. He added something to our "agreement." He made me shower late with him. He made sure I would shower with cold water, so I would experience major shrinkage. He would comment on how tiny my penis was. It was humiliating. Despite everything, he was still helping me with everything. He wanted me to succeed.

He would tell me, "your penis is so microscopic, I am sure they thought you were a girl when you were born. I want you to be successful because you need to make enough money to support yourself. You should expect to be single your whole life with your mini, short tee-tee. I mean, how could anyone feel anything with that in them?"

It never felt repetitive. Coach had something different to say every time he saw the little battery. This went on for a month until December. The pre-season banquet was about to happen. It is an annual tradition. Before the end of pre-season, the team, cheerleaders, friends, and family are invited to a party at the Sigma Chi House, which is the largest fraternity on campus.

It serves like a banquet. Players are awarded and celebrated for their achievements. Every year, I win the best player of the pre-season, along with best player of the year at the end-of-the-year banquet in the spring season. It is usually a fun time. Since I have known the coach, he hasn't attended them because he was too busy.

He would have one of the assistant coaches present the awards on his behalf. Everyone was excited he was going to be attending the event this year. After he announced this, my stomach completely dropped to my knees. I was praying to the lord he wasn't planning on revealing my pictures or telling people about my baby dick.

The night before the party, we had one more shower session. After we finished, he put his clothes on. He talked to me in his office, while I was completely nude. He said I would need to wear something special. He handed me a pair of pink panties. These would look good on Sam.

"No way am I wearing these."

"It is all in good fun! No one will know. Remember our deal. If you don't wear them, prepare for that little thing between your legs to be revealed to all. Besides, your little nub will fit quite nicely in them. You might like them. Try them on, you whiner."

I let out a massive groan. I did what he said. I slid them on. I felt so naughty and feminine.

"What a perfect fit. It was obvious there would be so much extra room in the front area."

He gently tapped my flattened crotch area. He pushed in my little boy-clit. I felt like a woman being manhandled by this daddy bear. I left. As I turned around, he slapped my big ol' ass.

I was very hesitant to attend the party, but it would look even more suspicious if I didn't attend. I arrived at the fraternity house. I was so worried someone would find out about the panties I was wearing. I kept pulling my pants up. It was a full house. The room was never filled with this many people. There were also professional photographers.

It was never this extravagant. The coach greeted me and was excited to see me that night. He gave me a hug. I joined my other teammates. I was having a good time. The coach walked up to the podium. Behind him was a monitor with a slideshow of us throughout the semester.

It was weird because I didn't see any photos of me. He started with naming every player, and why he was proud. I started getting bored because the event usually shined a bright light on me. It was like I wasn't even on the team. The coach walked down. People looked confused because I wasn't mentioned. They didn't seem to care and talked after he left. The coach put a small curtain over the monitor. He walked back up to the podium.

"Finally, we are here to recognize the best player on this team, James Lane. He has been on this team for four years. It is not a small, tiny victory, it is a huge honor. I have been working very closely with him. I wanted to make sure he was prepared for this moment to achieve his dreams playing in the MLR. Thank you and good luck, James."

My eyes widened at what he said. I hope that was just a freudian slip. I saw a slight smirk after he said that. I don't know if it meant anything. There was no way he was going to show those photos to everyone here.

"Please check out this wonderful slideshow I created of James."

Out of nowhere, Sam came behind the monitor and released the curtain. Why was Sam here? What is going on? The first slide was of me playing a game with the words that read: "The Real James Lane." The slideshow began to play. Horrifyingly, he was showing the photos of my tiny, little baby dick. Everyone in the room began to laugh stupidly loud. I couldn't handle this. I tried leaving, but my teammates held me in my seat.

Each photo had a little description like... baby dick, little penis, tiny James, overcompensating, etc. It was traumatizing seeing my wet, naked body with my shriveled up penis. Everyone was pointing at the slideshow and wheezing at my little cocklette.

They were taking photos with their phones. People were making comments on how tiny it was. They said it looked like a newborn's penis, they babysat toddlers with bigger packages, and there was more meat in a vegan dinner than what I had to offer. I was so red in the face. The slideshow ended, and the coach had to silence everyone. They would not shut up.

"Please, everyone, I know it is hilarious and exciting. It gives me great pleasure to award James with this award, the player with the smallest penis. It is a huge surprise to see a black man with such a small willy, which makes it even more funny."

Their annoying laughter hurt my ear drums. I walked up to the stage and picked up the trophy. It was specially made with the words: "Player with the Smallest Penis." The trophy had a little nub between its legs and was giving the small penis sign.

"It was very embarrassing to order this trophy, but it was worth it. It doesn't end here folks. We commemorate these awards on the wall of fame. We have nothing to show for it without a great photograph. Some of the players got up and started stripping me. They yanked my shorts down. I cringed at my pink panties being revealed. Everyone in the room jumped and screamed joyfully.

"Oh my god, is he wearing pink panties?! Did you get those from Victoria's Secret? His package is completely flat. They do fit him, which makes perfect sense."

They gave me a torturous wedgie. It was very painful. This gave the hooting audience a clear view of my little package.

"Awe there is his cute bulge. What a cutie pie," the coach said.

I clenched my eyes shut waiting for what was about to happen. They yanked my panties down to my ankles and made me get out of them. They were covering me. Everyone was booing them.

"Move, we want to see his baby-sized package."

They moved out of the way and flung my panties to the crowd. The professional photographers were going crazy with the photos. Everyone was laughing at how tiny my penis was. It was probably half an inch. I looked down and saw it was completely inside me. No! I had an innie. I quickly pulled it out, but everyone already saw it at its nubbiest. There was nothing I could do.

The coach walked down. Sam walked up and flicked my nonexistent penis. She gave me a tight hug.

Sam said, "Oh my, it looks like it is getting excited."

She moved away to show everyone my teensy weensy erect cock.

She laughed, "It is smaller than my pinky."

She compared it to her pinky. It really was smaller than her pinky.

"My pinky can give me more pleasure than your little dinky winky. The shrimp we had for dinner tonight are bigger than your shrimpy weenie. This is what you get for rejecting me and showing my tits to everyone. It feels great to get revenge."

She walked up to the stage with a smile on her face. The crowd wouldn't quit laughing.

"I was humiliated when James showed my naked body to the world. I knew I had to get revenge. How could anyone do this to me? James is an awful person. Many people don't know this because I was embarrassed, but my step-dad is actually coach Whitman. I didn't have a good relationship with him. After what happened, he consoled me. Our relationship grew even stronger. I am now close with him and thankful he was there to support me. We came up with this plan together because little James here was never going to get what he deserved. I hope you all have a good time. Make sure to get tons of pictures with James and use #babyjames when you post it on social media. We will choose the best photo to be used in the hall of fame."

Throughout the night, people took countless photos of my naked body. They slapped my ass, touched my nipples, and laughed at my baby sausage. It was humiliating.

The coach and Sam had my clothes, so I had to stay until the very end. It was just us three.

"You must really regret what you did to me, huh?"

I replied with a sad demeanor, "yes, I am so sorry. I really had a crush on you but had to protect my image."

"You know, you could still be a popular guy with a great future while being nice, you dumbass."

Her step-dad replied, "yeah, but if he was nice, we wouldn't have been able to host the most successful pre-season party. It was funny seeing your pinky-sized twinkie exposed to everyone. What a little spaghetti meatball. It's a little beanie baby. You must be so embarrassed."

"It was humiliating, but I deserve it. Sorry, again for everything. Sam, would you be interested in going on an actual date? I still really like you."

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

"Really?"

"No! I have seen your little dinky dick. What am I supposed to do with that? It is the tiniest, little chode I have ever seen. Please see a doctor. That can't be normal. And I'm actually dating someone. I am dating your old friend, Rick. He approached me after the incident. He didn't even notice me until your little stunt, so thank you for that. He is so kind and very hung."

She glanced down at my mini pee-wee. She walked up to me and grabbed it with two fingers. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt it grow in her control.

"Good luck being single for the rest of your life, you loser virgin. You could be dating me but had to be a little douchebag. Your attitude matches your little speck down there by the way."

She let go of my erect wee-wee.

The coach was laughing, "also, there were representatives from professional teams here tonight. They were interested in you, but no longer. They couldn't care less about your little prick but had no interest in scouting someone who was such a jerk. Your little penis and utter exposure was the little cherry on top. That is what you get for being an awful person."

I was saddened and filled with anger. I told them both to go to hell. They told me to take my little dick energy somewhere else. They wouldn't give me my clothes back. I had to leave without them. I had to run to my apartment completely naked.

As I was running, two policewomen drove towards me. They asked me where my clothes were. I told them they were stolen. They flashed their flashlight over my privates. They told me to remove my hands. I did and they immediately began laughing. They said they were very sorry my clothes were stolen. I am sure they were really apologetic over my underdeveloped manhood. I was starting to get teary-eyed.

"Are you seriously crying right now? Don't worry, little man, we believe you because no one in their right mind would willingly expose their dingie if it were that tiny. I think my wife is bigger than you. We don't want you to expose your little M&M to the world. That would just be sad."

They gave me a ride and dropped me off. They told me good luck with everything and winked at me. After running into laughing neighbors and strangers, I finally entered my apartment. I laid down on my bed with my baby penis sticking up. My life was over and it was all my fault. I thought about Sam humiliating me. I tugged at the little thing with two fingers until I came.

After that night, me and my little penis were the laughing stock of the entire university. The video of the event went viral on YouTube. I was constantly pantsed and mercilessly teased. I was kicked off the team and had to transfer schools to finish my final semester. My family heard about everything and actually teased me about it. It was my new reputation.

I went from being the sexy jock with a bright future to the overcompensating jerk with a baby penis no one wanted. I really paid the price but learned a valuable lesson. I need to treat people better and quit acting like such a dick when I didn't even have one. I now accepted my identity as a small-dicked, unhung man.

12