Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milked Pt. 04

Story Info
FEMDOM F/M - Male slave/ milking/ ruined orgasms.
2.1k words
4.44
5.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milked - I couldn't tell. (FEMDOM m/f) - part 4

Fifteen minutes seemed to be an eternity, as my ass was filled with a pumped-up dildo, dick was in the smallest of small cages, listening to some random voodoo shit cadences trying to put me into a "zen" mood, all the while, being horny as hell and of course still a bit out of it from my alcohol cocktail she had been feeding me on my breaks. Wanting this to continue forever, and end soon, were sentiments that I kept battling, the strangest of feelings. It was like that coming down feeling you get after a great cum session, mixed with the excitement of knowing you are about to get a blowjob in the middle of a parking lot. Euphoric, at it's peak, it's the simplest way to say it!!

However, before I knew it, a smack on my balls, and a pump of the ass plug was brought me back to reality quickly. At this point in my Mistress' journey for me, I am not sure I was even capable of controlling any sexually induced thought, or action, on my sexual member. Even though it was in the smallest device probably possible, I am sure it was very noticeable to my Mistress, that I was very much still aware, and excited about the situation I found myself. So, because of this euphoric state, I really didn't even question, or even care, about why I was punished this time as all I could think about was, wow, what did my Mistress have planned next.

With that thought, I felt her untie my bounds. I am pretty sure by this time of the evening, my leather butchers skirt was either soaked with a combination of pussy juices, and leaking dick pre-cum, or had been totally removed altogether, because as she lead me to get up on all fours, I did not feel any type of clothing. She had also reconnected my dick leash, I am honestly not really sure how, but lead me to a pose where I was on all fours and displayed proudly for my Mistress. Images kept filling my mind of what was next for me, and her. I was still deprived of any sound or vision stimulation to clue me into the predicament, so all I had left was my imagination, and at this time, I am not sure what would have been 'better' or 'worse'; imagination or reality. So far, my Mistress, was doing things that she had not attempted before and seemed to be really enjoying herself more than any previous scene of me being the "Toy".

Just as that thought finished, I felt my balls grabbed viciously, and most likely in the process of being tied with rope. Simultaneously, that familiar feeling of an icy cold substance was felt again, only this time, it was applied to my entire ball sack, and surrounding areas. From my shaving earlier in the evening, and in combination with the inspection that followed, applying this as an after shave, was not necessarily recommended, or what I would have chosen. After they were properly prepared, I could feel a small tug, up and away from my body being applied to my balls. Nothing too severe at this time, but it drastically was turning me on, as at the same time, my cage was being removed, and my dick was allowed to be free. To say the feeling was incredible, is definitely an understatement, but with all those thoughts, and new sensations again flooding my mind, I am pretty sure I was showing signs of heighten awareness because immediately, a correction smack was applied to my tied up balls. At the same time my Mistress commanded me, by physical movement of my various ropes and strings attached to different parts of my 'package', to put my head on the floor and ass up. I knew immediately the position she wanted for me as it was my favorite position to view and use her; I complied easily.

My legs were then tied down to the floor, I was assuming, as by this time I really was not aware if I was on the floor, the table, or elevated 15 feet above the ceiling. My hands were tied directly in front of me, as if I were in some sort of praying mantis position, with my head cocked to the side. Of course, ear buds still at full throttle in my ears, and unable to see anything was an added bonus to my situation. I felt my balls being pulled up and away even harder than before, but it was a different feeling then just having them pulled by ropes, as my Mistress had done that many times in the past, this time, it felt as if a large clamp, or device, had encompassed my entire ball sack, and was pulling all of it as if it were one package. It was a strange feeling indeed, as it was pulled further away, it also seemed to get tighter around my sack as well, almost like a vice. It was becoming a pleasurable, dare I say, feeling, sort of, and to top it off as an added 'bonus', she now attached some type of device to just the tip of my penis, although what exactly it was I could not tell because I am guessing at some point she reapplied numbing cream. With this attachment, my dick was pulled behind me, between my legs, but not up, more like straight behind me, as if my head and dick, were pointing in two contradictory directions. None of this hurt really, but more along the lines of strange feeling, as some sort of tug seemed present on the inside of my dick, an incredible sensation for sure.

With all this in place, the hypnotic tempo was interrupted with a speech from my mistress.

"Toy, I have captured another picture for you to view later as you wish. You look incredible, you can really tell you have been working hard at the gym. I want to let you know that I am really enjoying myself, and I will understand if you need a few days to recover when we are done. Now, back to business.

I will be removing your ass dildo in a little while, so be patient. Until that time, I am going to be laying behind you, and will be edging my pussy so that I can get back into the proper mood for what is about to occur. Please imagine me, looking at you in your current state, ass filled with an inflatable plug you have used on me many times, balls being pulled to the ceiling, dick to the wall, and me controlling all of it. I will apologize ahead of time, as since I am going to be edging, my imagination and control of all of your members, is at my mercy. So, with that, I may pull your balls further, tug on your dick a bit harder, and of course, pump up your plug a bit more. Rest assured, the moment I feel that I edged myself to the right point, we will move on. As an added bonus, I have set up our video recorder, so that you can later watch me perform this edge, and really see how excited and entrenched in the moment, I truly was. I can also say, this is the best I have ever felt about our play sessions, and I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of it."

I was not sure if this was meant to get me even harder, or prepare me for the worse, but it definitely made me horny as hell; even with my predicament I was now in. Whatever the meaning, the hypnotic trance was back in my ears, and I could feel the vibrations through the floor apparently from my Mistress' toys being used, and various tugs on my dick and balls, ass plug being pumped, then released, then pumped a few more times, then released, over and over again this continued. I was either in ecstasy, or pain, but my body seemed to be responding the same no matter what the sensation was - horny, hot, wanting very badly to be allowed a full-release of an orgasm.

This cycle of events and use of my dick and balls, and spreading of my ass, continued for quite some time. I do believe I was leaking very profusely, or slowly orgasming, whatever was happening, there was liquid coming out of my dick I was sure of it. What was interesting however was the fact, that I was not "punished" for this, which must have meant my Mistress was planning for this to occur and was using it as visual excitement for her edging session.

The length of time this continued, I am not sure, but without any notification, I felt the ass plug removed and my dick restraint was loosened. I have to admit, I was getting pretty sweaty, and started feeling a little dizzy as well, all in a good way I guess. My ass was a bit sore, but no where near as tender as my balls found themselves in at this moment. I had no idea what would be next, my Mistress had already done things that she never seemed to be interested in prior to tonight. As this thought hit my mind, the hypnotic trance was interrupted, with another message from my Mistress.

"Toy, wow, what a great edging session, the best I have ever had, it was amazing, I put myself into subspace I believe. It was like a trance I was in, and when you started leaking like a faucet, I was really unsure of what was happening, again, amazing. Well anyway, now that my head is back in the right space, we are going to continue. Remember, your safe and stop words, yellow and red, respectively. To make sure you remember, you have only used ONE yellow, pause, so you have 4 remaining. Enjoy the rest of the night Toy."

With that, my hypnotic trance returned, and dick was pulled up and away from my body again. Although this time, I do know what was happening, it was put into a pump, a dick pump, that seemed to be automatic and not being controlled by my Mistress. I could also feel my ass being, what I assumed was cleaned, or prepared, not sure which, but there was a lot of lube inserted into my asshole and around it as well. I had a pretty good feeling what was coming next, and I was unfortunately correct. I felt a dick at my ass, slowly pushing in, with very little resistance most likely because of the ass plug that had been in there for hours. I was not sure if it was my Mistress with a strap-on, or her fucking machine from earlier, but what I am sure of was, I was being fucked in my ass!! I was as quiet as I could be, I was a virgin with being ass fucked, of course we had watched videos of it, and read things about it being pleasurable for guys, and girls as well, but never had we done it as I never really wanted it, but here it was, being done to me. The size of the dildo was not very large, or at least I did not think it was, as it was going in and out very easily. The dick pump was sucking, on and off contiously, and between the fucking and pumping, I was sure that I was about to cum any minute now. Since I was not told anything about being allowed to, or not to, cum, I was really not sure what I should do here. I desperately wanted to finally release my load, but I also did not want to continue being ass fucked, after I had an orgasm, as I was sure that would not have felt the same. In addition, I was also sure that my dick would continue to be in the pump even after the orgasm, so as my mind was flooding with these thoughts, and concerns, without my conscious side really realizing what happened, I yelled "YELLOW", and everything stopped immediately.

"I was expecting the request Toy, as I could tell you were very close. I am very proud of you that you choose to NOT cum right now, since I did NOT tell you that you were allowed. As MY TOY, you ONLY cum when I command, or you ask and are then allowed. The problem with this last one is, since you can not talk, it is really hard for you to "ask permission", is it not Toy."

This announcement was made with a laugh and giggle, it was apparent that she was enjoying herself. She continued,

"You have 15 minutes, it starts now".

End of Part 4