Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milked Pt. 03

Story Info
FEMDOM F/M - Male slave/ milking/ ruined orgasms.
1.7k words
4.3
6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milked - I couldn't tell. (FEMDOM m/f) - part 3

After my facial was completed, I was instructed that I could take a few minutes to myself, whatever that meant, as I was still tied tightly to the floor or table, or whatever the hell I was strapped to. Dick still locked down, balls tied tight, and I could imagine the whole package purple with veins sticking out like some sort of silicon product you could buy online. I was offered a drink, I wasn't sure how long the session had been going on for, as time was totally elusive to me in my current situation. I was sure however, that I NEEDED a drink, so I gladly accepted when, even through a straw, I was given the opportunity to drink as much as I wanted. As I did relax a little, I realized that the white noise was gone from my ear buds, and had been replaced by some hypnotic music or trance rhythm. How long that had been playing, I had no idea, but it was much better than just listening to static. As I was slowly starting to enjoy the rhythm and just the idea of how I must look to my Mistress, I started to get aroused more than ever. I know how she liked this look, and I know how she loved to torture and play with her Toys, this excited me more than anything. This was apparently very noticeable to my goddess, because as she was sponging me down from the events that had transpired so far, the 'music' stopped, and a voice announced,

"My Toy, I can see that you have recaptured your imagination and excitement level has been regained. This is good, for me, but for you, I was about to give you a 15 minute real break, but I guess we may continue now."

Immediately after the voice was gone, and the hypnotic trance returned, I felt a whack on the tip of my dick. Since I had no longer a ball gag, or penis gag, in my mouth, I inadvertently let out a yelp, that I truly did NOT mean to be that audible with. Of course, this gained me another whack because of my disobedience to my first rule of "no talking", even though a yelp is not really a word, it counted in my Mistress' dictionary apparently. I was sure not to make the same mistake again, and while the second hurt more than the first, not a 'word' was let out of my mouth. Mistress was apparently pleased with how I handled the second whack, as there were no more to follow.

After my drink, sponging, and punishment, I realized that my ass was still stuffed with something, that had now begin to vibrate intensely. To be fair, it could have been doing that the entire time, and I just didn't notice because of all the other stimulation, so I was not sure exactly if it had been turned "up", or just turned "on". While I was debating with my brain on this topic, I could feel hands, but not really skin, start to massage my dick and balls once more, with lotion, oil, cream, or something along those lines. The substance that was being used was very strong and began to make them all tingle, and at the same time, feel 'cold' as well. I was guessing now, that what had been applied was some type of sports cream, and it was only a matter of minutes, before the sensation was going to be overwhelmingly either excruciating, or exhilarating. Around the same time, my mind started to feel very 'free', I started to guess, and privately "thank" my Mistress for what I believe happened. Mixed in with my drink, was some form of relaxant, maybe a small does of cannabis liquid, that would allow me to be more free and open. While again, I was very thankful for that, I was also starting to wonder "why now", would she need do that; until the sensations kicked in full blast with my dick, balls, and ass and I am pretty sure I started to orgasm and shoot a load that I had never done before all over my body. It was incredible, and the best part about it, is, I didn't feel like I completed 'the orgasm', as my Mistress was ready and as soon as I started, I believe she had tighten a rope around my dick and balls to "block" the release. I had to use my "YELLOW" safe word, and true to her word, all activities stopped and I could hear a timer begin - which I assumed was my 15 minutes of rest. Now, while I really needed this rest, the problem with the timing on me using this "time-out" was, I still had a vibrating device in my ass, and some type of heating cream on my dick and balls.

I know I zoned out for a bit during the 15 minutes, because before I knew it, my attention was reestablished with a "WHACK" on my balls, a direct hit, that definitely brought me back to reality. The trance music stopped, and an announcement was given,

"Toy, that is your first pause, you made it a long way before using it, to that, I am impressed and since I am impressed, let me share with you what has transpired so far."

I have to admit that I was very interested in hearing this, and that, while I could not wait for this information, once again, my dick and balls were on fire, ass being vibrated to a point where, I basically could not really tell how fast, or slow, the vibrations were.

"We are 4 hours into our weekend"

When I heard that, I almost audibly questioned it, there was NO WAY, this had only been 4 hours. That realization hit like a ton, which again, secretly excited me I guess as, even through all the pain, I started to feel the sensation of another orgasm take place which I was fighting as best I could. She continued,

"and so far, you were inspected and found that you did an adequate job of complying with your shaving obligations. You were told this upon the completion of your inspection, but I am sure you do not really remember that announcement."

What was interesting with this comment was, yes, I did remember that announcement, but to me, it had been days ago, not hours.

"You have been milked 3x's, and contrary to what I would have thought, you have done an excellent job. I am not sure you remember the 2 nd milking, as it was involuntary on your part, as it occurred when the small butt plug was removed, for my anal pump dildo that you have used on me, many times."

So that's when it happened and the vibrating instrument was inserted. I love using that toy on her ass, especially her fine ass, but what was even better with it is, we also used it in her pussy, and mouth, and pumped it up for different reasons - usually correctional in nature. As that thought crossed my mind, I started to worry a bit, as if that was her plans for my corrections going forward.

"I replaced your zero clearance cock cage, for one a little bigger that also had an urethra tube to use. I used a large amount of gel for the tube, as did not want to injure you, only punish. So, as the gel was inserted into your penis, and the tube then slide in, you had a small amount of pre-cum, mixed with cum, slightly dribble out of the tube. That would be your 3 rd milking so far. As I rode your dildo enclosed mouth, I stared at your dick and balls, admiring the view in front of me. I had to admit, I never thought that a tube sticking out of your dick would be so hot, but it must be the gummies, or just the site of you tied, unable to move, and me riding your dildo encased mouth, but I had to force myself to ruin my own orgasm as I was not ready to stop yet. That is when you felt me get off, remove the dildo from your mouth, and instruct you to lick my pussy.

I had previously prepared for this activity, and placed our sex fucking machine right at the top of your head, and attached the medium sized COCK"

She emphasized the word COCK for my benefit I am sure, to conjure up images of her being fucked by this machine, right in front of me, but I was unable to see, or even hear it.

"And prepared to have it slammed into my ass. Although I am being extremely tough on you"

She paused, and I could feel a swell in my ass, and a whack on my balls.

"Oh, are you getting excited about hearing what has happened so far? I am sorry for that, but you have been punished as I am sure you realized by now. I hope you can also tell, that your ass dildo, has been pumped ONE time, please do not make me do it again Toy, well, you can make me do it again."

With that last statement a diabolical laugh was heard through my ear buds, and it was not a made up laugh, she was sincere and I could tell totally enjoying herself, which of course, made me that much more horny, and of course, led to another correction by the smack and pump of the ass dildo.

"Toy, so close back to back punishments? Well, let me continue, anyway, as you were licking, I was determined to get my ass rammed, not just sex, but I wanted to feel like a anal whore, with you under my pussy. I have to admit, it was sore and a bit painful, I did use lube, but the sensations were incredible and as you know, I squirted like I have never done before.

I think you are pretty much caught up to the activities so far, just think, it is now around 7pm, you only have another 26 hours to go Toy."

End of Part 3