Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay, question one. Did you know you were a Dominant before you met your 'mentor' Mr Cohen?' he shakes his head.

'I knew very little about the lifestyle at all. I'd always liked the feeling of being in control of other aspects of my life - master of my own destiny and the like, but I had no idea it would bring me so much satisfaction to take control of someone else's pleasure; or to watch her behind pinking under my palm.' He fixes me with a gaze that makes me feel like he's looking right into my soul. 'Second question Miss Amber?' I struggle to pull myself back into the conversation, lost in the stormy decadence of his eyes.

'Why did you invite me here tonight?' my voice is barely a whisper.

'Because I can't stop thinking about you.' He replies simply. I can feel my eyes widen but he continues, unaffected. 'People don't generally surprise me Amber, but you... You fascinate me. You're also the only woman I've ever met who calls me on my bullshit, like you did last night.' He's regarding me with an expression I can't place; admiration? Or confusion maybe? 'When you're submitting to me, you're a Dominant's dream; you're eager, obedient, willing to let me test your limits; then as soon as I untie you, you're sassy and challenging and somehow still hot as hell. I can't get enough of you.' I feel myself blush and I don't have a clue what to say. Thankfully he continues. 'Truth or dare?'

'Truth.' I breathe, unable to escape the weight of his stare.

'Why did you agree to come tonight?' Oh, he's so good at turning my curiosity back on me. Do I tell him the truth; tell him that I feel exactly the same way? On some level, I feel like he already knows. But I'm not ready to put all my cards on the table, not just yet. I take a long sip of my drink and shrug.

'Oh, you know, I just thought I'd do a good deed, felt sorry for the poor little rich boy with no friends in the big city.'

I'm teasing of course, but he feigns a pained expression and I can't help softening. 'Okay, truthfully? I was curious. I'm usually very good at figuring out my clients and filling in their back story. You're more of a puzzle, more interesting. And I'll admit, you're good company too. I liked the idea of spending more time with you.' I shrug. He smiles, seemingly happy with my revised answer. 'And to save you wasting another question, no, I've never socialised with a client before. So, I guess you're one of a kind too.' He looks utterly delighted to hear that.

'Truth or dare?' I ask brightly, before I cave and tell him the full extent of my desires.

'Dare.' He replies, fixing me with an intense gaze that sends butterflies fluttering through every inch of my body. How does he do this to me?

'Oooh, now it's getting interesting.' I'm aiming for flirty teasing, but my voice is breathless, betraying me. He doesn't take his eyes off mine as he lifts his glass to his perfectly formed lips. As he swallows, he gives me a slight nod, as if urging me to be bold, knowing full well the effect he's having on me.

His arrogance is equal parts infuriating and arousing. Inspiration strikes and I go with it before I chicken out,

'Mr Byron, I dare you to bend over and let me spank you.' I do my best to keep my tone even and smile to fake confidence. This could go either way.

He narrows his eyes at me; they darken a shade as he puts his glass to one side and gets on all fours.

'Be gentle with me Amber, it's my first time.' he smiles sardonically.

For a second, I freeze. I so did not think this through. I've never spanked anyone in my life and I'm going to start with the man who can leave me breathless with just a look? I swallow hard and move behind him, glad that he can't see my face.

The sight of him on all fours is very distracting, even when he's pretending to submit his body screams Dominant. It's muscular, hard... and for now at least, mine. Suddenly my nerves are drowned by sheer lust and I reach out to stroke his firm bottom through his jeans. Holding my breath, I raise my hand and land a smack firmly on his right cheek but he doesn't even flinch.

I try again on the left, harder this time. It sends a satisfying slap through the air, and my hand stings, but still no reaction.

He looks at me over his shoulder and teases,

'Have you started yet?' I scowl at him and summon all my strength to spank him a third time. He feigns a yelp and rolls over onto his back, catching my wrists and pulling me down on top of him so that my breasts crush against his chest and our mouths are inches apart.

'Please Mistress Amber, show some mercy!' he laughs,

'Are you mocking me, Byron?' I pout.

'Never.' He smiles and I feel his breath on my lips. 'Truth or Dare Beautiful?'

'Dare' I reply, enjoying the grip of his hands holding me in place a little too much.

'Kiss me' he breathes.

I lean forward slowly, my eyes locked with his as I close the small space between us. I press my lips to his briefly in an exaggerated pout and quickly pull away, knowing full well the reaction I'll provoke.

'Done!' I chime flippantly. 'Truth or dare?'

'Oh, I don't think so.' he growls, still holding onto my wrists. He pulls me back to him and kisses me deeply, his tongue delving slowly and sensually between my lips, devouring me exquisitely.

I make no attempt to stop him, actually, I find myself revelling in his possession as he kisses me harder, adjusting his hold to catch both my wrists in one hand while the other snakes around my waist, pinning me to him.

Eventually, he releases me and says 'Truth', sitting up to face me, holding me in his lap as I try to catch my breath.

My head spins and all I want is his mouth back on mine. But I also want information; I want to know all there is to know about this dazzling, addictive man.

'Why don't you have many friends in the city?' I ask softly, not really looking at him; knowing that if I do, I'll quickly abandon my fact-finding mission in favour of a much more indecent one. He sighs,

'Well, I haven't been around. I pretty much severed all ties when I went travelling and I haven't had time to build many bridges yet.' He runs his hand through his hair, looking weary and I regret my question. 'Plus, trust issues, remember? No girlfriends, No friends, No Hassles. Simple Life.'

'Lonely life.' My voice is barely a whisper.

'Sometimes.' He shrugs, pulling me closer to him, wrapping his arms tight around me, his nose touching mine. I have absolutely no urge to pull away from him, despite knowing that I probably should. It's almost like he has me in a trance, locking me in place to drown in those incredible blue eyes.

'Jessica.' I say plainly. He looks at me, puzzled.

'Jessica Blake. That's my real name.' His smile could light up the whole city.

'Jessica.' He says out loud, as if he's trying it out for size. 'I like it. A lot. Truth or dare, Jessica.' I'm taken aback by how much I like the sound of my name on his lips.

'Truth.' I reply.

'Okay, tell me. Does Jessica like... what I like, or is it just a means to an end via Amber, until you get your big break?' he asks tentatively.

'Oh, Jessica likes it.' I reply and he grins. 'I didn't know so before I started at the agency, and it's like any job really, there are some bits I like more than others, but yes, I enjoy it. It's liberating.' I shrug, inwardly cringing at the irony of my words, but he just nods; like he totally gets it, which of course he does.

'So have you ever indulged... recreationally?' he's digging deeper, turning the fact-finding tables on me. I shake my head. 'Would you like to?' his voice is low and deliciously seductive.

'No dating, remember; moot point.' I shrug again, taking a long sip from my glass to make myself focus on something other than his mouth.

'But if you had an experienced friend to indulge with, you could call it research.' He replies, his eyes never leaving mine as he massages my behind firmly with his strong hands, making his intentions painfully clear.

I'm torn.

A deep longing stirs inside me, one that I've not felt in a long time. Sex. Just for fun. Submissive sex at that, the kind I've only ever had when it's been paid for in advance. It's dangerous ground, but exciting too; and it's pointless to deny the way I feel about him.

My longing and curiosity outweigh my rational thinking as I lean in and accept his kiss.

12