All Comments on 'Rules Ch. 05 - New Horizons'

by MrJakobs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Keep it coming, ignore the haters. Can’t wait until Jeremy is sucking their cum out of her cunt!!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Now this was a good chapter.

Finally. A husband who reacts with anger instead of passively eating the shot sandwich his wife potential lovers feed him.

Yeah, cheating fantasies are hot but irl, they are dangerous. People react…poorly sometimes and it’s easy for women to leave their boring husband for the man who is fucking them senseless.

sermexsermexabout 1 year ago

Jeremy ain’t happy at all !

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Story is classic stupid hotwife fairytale. Why in hell a guy would like to have a stressful life with a woman that wants to play like she’s single. Divorce and use her as a whore after the divorce maybe even pay her to fuck her in a by hour motel! Don’t own but rent a whore is the way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sissy loves being married to a lying manipulative slut just because she says she loves him? Idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think that the scene in the boardroom was a bit over the top. Jeremy's behavior was out of character, particularly in his work place environment. Unless you are leading his character into a complete meltdown, which is never really pleasant to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeremy needs to dump Sage, she only loves herself and her over inflated egoism. The intern sounds as if she has a crush on Jeremy perhaps he should try there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But you just couldn't keep yourself from reading the whole thing, though, "ScorpioJJ," am I right?

Somebody's fooling somebody here, dude, and it's the guy in your mirror.

But, sure, downvote the story, as long as it allows you to keep deceiving yourself about who the real fool actually is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a pimp, that doesn't get laid, or paid? Fuck that.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

May be blowing up in their faces!

3

SexecutionerSexecutioner12 months ago

"But you make me cum in such a different and special way" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's a shame only real men can see through this bullshit. But you beta simp bitches keep reveling in your delusions. And any of you anonymous cowards wanna come at me? Better go suck the cum out of your mother's ass that I deposited first...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrJakobs@MrJakobs
I am Mr. Jakobs. Back in the day, I used to write erotic fiction as a hobby. I always loved doing it, but it was always just a hobby. It wasn't until recently that I decided to get a bit more serious about it. My stories focus primarily on cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, and (...