Rum and Co-cah Co-lah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A giggle escaped her. She felt the need to justify that, so she said, "Oh yes, Geoff, this is wonderful, more please." But the laugh followed the thought, If I'm not sure about this yet, I'll just need more men!

Flashes dizzied her brain, and contractions surged joy from her belly. In reflex she tried to muffle her mouth with a hand, but couldn't get it past Geoff's head, so she yelped several times. Geoff pumped faster, getting more yelps from her. Then he was louder than she was.

She felt him slowing. She smacked her hands onto his buttocks and wrenched a faster, deeper contact. It's still going! she thought, marveling at vaginal strength that she thought had waned with each childbirth. She felt Geoff pick up the pace of his thrusting, his breath getting raspy. Her flexures persisted, each one a swoony delight.

Zest made her hot and wet, and prolonged the thrills. Her legs twitched on either side of Geoff's trunk, thighs and calves and feet in mid-air. Her thoughts punctuated her pleasure: Yes! Yes! Then, with amusement: I'm saying yes, aren't I?

In time, their muscles grew slack.

She slowly twirled fingers through his gray locks, and kissed his bearded cheek.

Very nice, and lasting so long!

But not as good as Hugh at his best.

Still, better than sitting alone, watching naked men dance, and fingering.

I'd rather have my husband back, but I'll accept what I have.

"I'm still alive," came Geoff's voice, melodious, yet labored. "But you may have been right to worry, Dear Lady."

She laughed, squeezing the thick flesh she embraced. He joined in.

***

Allison lifted her head from the pillow and vaguely saw her mother breezing into the suite.

Rhonda's voice sounded: "Oh, so you took the night off?"

Rolling onto her back to stretch, Allison replied muzzily, "I had to wait thirty-seven years to hear something so nonchalant about sex, from my mother. Although that wording could have been snarky. Yes, Mom, I kept my pussy to myself. Somehow I was both satisfied and exhausted by a day of hiking and swimming."

"You know I hate that word," Rhonda muttered, but still moved about briskly, slipping out of the dress she had worn for the resort's version of fine dining.

Allison jumped on the joke chance. "Would you prefer 'trekking' over 'hiking?'"

"You know perfectly well what I mean," said Rhonda, switching bras.

"But it seems like your PUSSY feels fine this morning. If your PUSSY is making you happy, praise it and identify it."

"Let's not be vulgar."

Allison felt the need to bring up what worried her. "Mom, have you fallen for him?"

Rhonda stopped, and gave her daughter a calm look. "No, Dear. In fact, what I learned last night is that I still love the same man, but I can enjoy others. And then set them aside, until I regain the mood for them."

Allison sprang from the bed and hugged her. "Yay, you're a slut!"

"That word is even worse." Rhonda returned the hug briefly, then pulled back. "Don't stop me, I'm famished! I want to try that breakfast place by the pool."

Allison rummaged for clothes. "We'll be in public, so I can't get details from you."

"Time for that after breakfast," said Rhonda, looking for her sun hat.

"Not much time," said Allison. "I have a snorkeling date." Then she chuckled. "I don't think I've ever said those words in the same sentence."

***

There were twelve passengers on the boat that puttered to a spot offshore, where there were things to look at under water. The masked pilot showed the passengers the boat's shark radar, saying that it was very accurate, and indicated that the waters were quite safe.

Allison chatted with the others, but made a point of doing the same with Rufus, who otherwise said little. She got him to chime in after a few of her remarks. It didn't surprise her that coaxing Rufus to be sociable to a group of strangers would take heavy lifting on her part.

This self-appointed obligation spurred her parent reflex, and she tried to recall what she had to do and how soon it had to be done. Then she shook that off, recalling the previous two days of doing only what she wanted.

She had made time each day to call Trevor.

Allison rummaged through masks, fins, and snorkels, working to resume her leisure mode.

The underwater viewing wasn't as dramatic as it would be on a coral reef, but there were plenty of brightly-colored fish and languidly waving plants to peruse, while she drifted through warm near-surface water.

She felt her abdomen wobble from muscle motion and the surrounding water. This called to mind one of her pet peeves: Reality TV shows about people losing weight. If you relieve someone of all day-to-day responsibilities, and pick up the tab for her to live in a so-called boot camp, of course she can slim down and get in shape! In real reality, it's a lot tougher for her.

Something touched her hand. At first she thought it might be a passing fish, but when she looked she saw Rufus, who had reached over to her. He might have been smiling, but the snorkel made that unclear.

She squeezed his hand, smiling, also unsure if he saw that. But the touch was probably enough.

He was a little more talkative while the boat headed back to shore, with everyone mentioning what they'd seen below the surface.

Allie and Rufus left the dock together, but not holding hands. Rufus noted the high sun position and said, "We could go and eat, but I'm not that hungry yet."

"Me neither," she said with a mouth-corner smile, "for food."

That got him to respond in kind. What he said and did was a bit awkward in execution, but it served the purpose. He scratched his forearm and said, "I really need to wash all this salt off."

"Oh, very true," she said with a mock-thoughtful look. "And we shouldn't waste water."

In his room's shower she said, "Nice pickup line. You should keep that on file."

"It's very context-specific," he said, treating this as problem-solving. "It wouldn't work in a bar."

Their actual water consumption was more than the minimum necessary, though they went no farther than moderate groping.

"Last time we were pretty frantic," she said as she dried. "Now we can go a little slower, and learn our likes and dislikes. How does that sound?"

"Great!" he said, smiling wide, putting his glasses in place.

She was still a bit nervous about showing her whole body to him in the daylight streaming from the balcony, but she set aside her towel and smiled. "Are you willing to kiss a lady where she really, really likes it?"

He blushed, but nodded.

His cock wiggled.

"You'll get your turn," she said, leaning down to look at it.

They started with some mouth kisses in a full-body hug on the bedspread, but soon he slid away, and she lay on her back.

His mouth was already on her mons when he said a muffled "Fingers too?"

"Not now," she said, already tingly. "I'll let you know."

When his tongue lapped up from her labia to get inside the hood to her clit, tingles were joined by flashes.

"Oh yeah Rufus yeah!" Heart thumping, she got a handful of his hair. And noticed that he still had his glasses on. Don't say it don't make him stop!

The first lick wasn't a fluke. His tongue and lips roved all around her vulva, neither fast nor slow, now gentle and now pressing. His hands rested, palms down, beside and below her navel. As a cunnilinguist, he showed himself as not just diligent, but skilled.

Yes, forty-year-old nerd! She clutched the bedspread. If you transform yourself into an open, compassionate, pleasant human being, some woman will welcome you, and never let you leave!

Her swollen clit sent shockwaves through her nerves. She howled, head jerking back and scrunching a pillow. Spasms rocked her trunk, but Rufus's face stayed where she wanted it. Her hands lurched to her breasts and squeezed them hard, launching her higher still.

Hoarseness didn't quiet her. Her thighs cymbal-crashed his ears, finally jolting him from full contact.

"'S okay Honey," she cooed, "that's enough thank you thank youuuuu..."

She felt his head lift away. Her eyes refocused, showing her the blank ceiling.

Then she eased her neck down, to look at him.

His expression was dour. She hadn't seen that from him since just before she'd asked what was good on the menu.

Rufus said, "So...this was different. I mean, the way you sounded. And acted."

"Well, duh!" she said, laughing. "I came!"

Then she understood his look. And she wanted to go back in time ten seconds and rip out her vocal cords.

"And you didn't before?"

"Rufus, Honey...I loved what we did then. What you did, for me. I had no idea it would feel so great. That's why I made you keep doing it for so long."

A sneer claimed his face. "Oh, it wasn't because you expected an orgasm, and then got tired of waiting?"

The guy who'd blushed about eating her pussy had left the room. Sitting up, Allison lashed out at the guy who was here now. "Yes, I faked an orgasm! I wanted you to be happy, because I was! What do you expect, the first time fucking someone? Miracles?"

"You lied! And that whole business about my dance card, was that a lie too? And, and, only wanting rolls in the hay?"

"Whaaat? You think I came here shopping for a stepfather for my kid?"

He ran out of steam. Confusion joined ire in his expression. "I don't know what to think."

I could have lied again, she thought. Told him that this was clitoral, and before was vaginal, and praised him for making me cum so many different ways. But that's what he'd get from a golddigger.

He needs honesty. So do I.

"Rufus...if you get anything from this, please let it be an understanding that women's bodies aren't like men's. Yeah, I know, obvious, but you don't have a problem getting to orgasm, right?"

At first, he looked as though this wasn't something for him to answer. Then he blinked, and said, "That's true. Once I'm...aroused, the problem is delaying it."

"You've done that very well," she said, then sidetracked her train of thought to say, sincerely, "You're a good lover. Has anyone ever told you that?"

After a moment he said, "A few times. But I didn't think I could believe it."

"Believe it now," she said, suppressing an urge to make contact. If he thinks I'm trying to snare him, I shouldn't touch him at all. "Even if we never see each other again."

"I'll try," he said, voice softening.

"And as much as women are now searching actively for good sex, we don't all have a sure-fire on-off switch, like you have. For some women, the clit does it." She raised her hand, and smirked. "This time, anyway. For many women, it's complicated.

"There isn't a scoreboard keeping track of a woman's orgasms, and how she got them. Please don't think that a vagina is a treasure map, with all those lettered spots, waiting to be discovered. Sometimes it seems like my spots are half asleep, or they've moved around, or they aren't there at all. What you and I did before...you being inside was something my body really enjoyed, just from that, and I wanted that to keep going."

She then took a breath, to steel herself for what she had to say next. "My ex-husband could make me cum, from fucking. He had years to learn that. He got me there as soon as he could, and then he'd spew and get the hell out. And go chase other women."

She looked at Rufus and wanted to smile huge, but was worried that he'd see that as another trap. "And after you came, you asked if we could hug. Did you know that was what I wanted?"

He looked helpless. "I wish I could say yes. I know I wanted it, but I wasn't sure why."

She had, maybe, an insight. "Does it bother you if you don't know why you want something?"

He nodded. "I think I can't make sense of emotions. Anyone's."

"All right, how does this sound?" she said. "In a couple days, you, Rufus Trowbridge, will go back to Bethesda and resume your job, satisfying your cerebral cortex. I, Allison Van Nostrand, will go back to Ashtabula and try to find a decent income while doing my best to raise my son. We can keep in touch, if you like. Maybe with naughty pictures, if you like. Or none of the above.

"I won't lie," she went on, "I like you, and not just as a lover. But for me, you'd be a project, and I'm not eager to add that to motherhood and job-hunting. If you were really interested in me, I'd need to hear that you're willing to work on yourself, to understand those emotion thingies. Maybe that can happen, but to be honest, I won't push for it."

From out of nowhere there came from him, "I'm so happy I met you."

In surprise, she saw that the blushing pussy-eater had returned. Allison's smile burst through, and spawned a loud laugh. She clapped her hands, rocking back on her butt, then leaning forward to stabilize.

"Don't you try to trap me, Mister Man! All I want from you is sex! Which reminds me, you haven't done anything yet with that tallywhacker. How about you get on your back and let me ride it?"

He laughed as he stretched out along the mattress. Then, while she stroked his putz and condomed it, he asked, "Could I come and visit?"

She was aware of her pear shape towering over him. Why in hell would he want to visit this? she thought, not wanting to dwell on why he would. "Sure," she said, rubbing his glans on her labia. "I can get my Mom to baby-sit, if I chase all the gigolos away from her."

Her descent to his public bone brought her again the smooth, sweet pleasure from before.

She saw on his face the strain of an urgently erect man trying to delay his blast.

With regret she said, "I won't make you wait this time. Go for it! Hope yours is as good as what you did for my clit. Wanna suck my tits?"

***

The subject of fidelity arose in later conversations.

Rhonda and Geoff were sunbathing side by side on the beach. Boisterous laughter made her look at eight people around a volleyball net, their attempts to play the game purposefully interrupted by slaps, tickles, hugs, and kisses, among more than what might be definable couples.

More curious than upset or amused, Rhonda asked Geoff, "What is, exactly...um, the etiquette, at a place like this...for pursuing, um, more people?"

"I can speak only for myself," said Geoff. Slowly he waved a hand, to include the people who were walking, swimming, and lying on towels. "Perhaps some of them are jumping in and out of several beds, but I think my time here is more rewarding, if spent with one special person."

She smiled. "Then I suppose I'll have to go easier on you, if you won't resort to someone gentler."

"If I were thirty years younger," he returned, "I could sneer and call you a 'newbie.' I'd happily help you broaden your experience. Some of the resorts I frequent are clothing-optional."

She quailed. "I take your point. I'm certainly not ready for that."

With a gentler look he said, "If you choose to consort with someone else here, I would have no right to object."

She smiled, and patted his hand. "This trip has gone very well. I see no reason to complicate it."

***

Allison finally went through the resort's entire app. She sneered at a ten-percent-off coupon for spa treatments. Like I can't put cucumbers on my eyes at home?

She did, however, find things that were truly free in the economy package. She liked the one for use of a paddleboard.

She brought this up to Rufus. It took no effort to persuade him to join her.

They were strolling towards the paddleboard shed when she raised, as an abstraction, the notion of having more than one partner while vacationing.

"What?" he said with a jolt. "No! I, I can't even imagine such a thing."

She furrowed her brow at him. "You think that isn't going on here?"

"Well, I, um, I guess it might." He looked at her. "I, uh, don't think about other people."

She raised an eyebrow and gave him a little smile.

He said, "Maybe that's something I should work on."

She was happier about that than she was worried, but she retreated to the earlier topic. "If it matters," she said, "you're the only person here with whom I've gotten frisky."

"Oh, me too, of course. With you. Absolutely."

"Does it matter? To you?"

"I, well, um...we've only just met, how could I, um, ask you not to, um--"

"It's okay," she said, to cut him off. "We should change the subject before the paddleboard person overhears us."

***

As the sun was setting on their final full day, Allison joined Rhonda on the balcony. "Before our overnight farewell fun with our gentleman friends," said Allison, "I want to sing a duet with you, in karaoke."

"That song?" asked Rhonda.

"But better," said Allison, holding up some scribbled sheets of resort stationery. "I did this on my day of celibacy."

Rhonda agreed with the new lyrics, which got rid of the strange, degrading portrayal of women in Trinidad. Allie insisted, however, that they also rehearse, while listening to the tune on her phone. Her mother complained, because there were as many verses as the original song, now about the beach, golf, snorkeling, and so forth.

"At least I left out the sex," said Allison.

"Not all of it," said Rhonda. "The last line of the chorus?"

Allison went mock-snooty. "Only dirty minds would hear it that way." Then she held up another sheet of stationery. "But I have other lyrics, too. I could sing with you, clean, or without you, nasty."

"All right," sighed Rhonda. "We might still appear, um, sexual. Our steady-boys might have to drive away other men."

"We are sexy! In charge and, in my case, large. If our guys have to fight for our honor, or the opportunity for our dishonor, so much the better!"

Rhonda showed the ghost of a wicked smile. "I suppose if someone overpowers Geoff, I should give the victor his due."

Allie side-eyed her. "Don't make me activate the Emergency Gigolo Warning System."

That night, Allison cajoled her way to access to the karaoke software. Rhonda revived her secretarial skill by typing their new input.

The manager, looking over her shoulder, asked if Fair Winds could continue to use these lyrics.

Rhonda began, "Well, I suppose--"

"In exchange for what?" Allison interrupted, looking eagerly at the manager.

"Um...free passes to the tennis court?" The dark-haired, corporate-looking fellow seemed confused behind his mask.

"We leave in the morning," said Allison, advancing on him. "Try again."

Rhonda thought her daughter was making a kerfuffle out of nothing, especially when Allison proposed sky-high counter-offers, throwing in the rights for Fair Winds to post their performance on social media. But after a few minutes, and phone contact with someone at an executive level, Fair Winds agreed to a twenty-percent price reduction for their entire stay.

Allie high-fived Rhonda and cheered, "Now that's working for the Yankee dollar!"

The bar-and-grill was rocking when Allison and Rhonda left Rufus and Geoff at their table, took the stage and the mic, and began their rendition:

"Drinkin' rum and co-cah, co-lah,

"Doin' what we, wanna,

"Both mother and, daughter,

"Havin' fun, that makes us holler-rrrr!"