Running Naked

Story Info
Jogging during the pandemic.
1.1k words
4
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers

I have never been much of a jogger, and I don't have a great body... but as a 33 y/o woman with long hair and fairly tight breasts, my shadow can look pretty good because I am not overweight. And if someone hears me running and looks out, but I have already passed, I might look VERY good with my long brown hair and fairly tight round butt. Not kardashian, but not twiggy either.

The pandemic eliminated my social jogging, but I decided that I could jog alone even though I never feel safe doing that. So I tend to jog in late morning when I feel that perverts will be sleeping late so they can prowl around in the early morning hours. I suppose some perverts get up early and prowl in the morning, but for some reason I don't worry about those. Maybe the men I have known just don't seem like the kind who would get really horny before lunch, but I realize that abduction is not about sex, it is about "crazy". Anyway, if you are reading this because of the title, you probably suspect that my jogging will eventually be naked, even if it did not start that way (and it didn't). When I would jog with one or more neighbors, we would simply put on our running clothes and shoes and wait for "the group" to come by our home, then join them.

Once I didn't have others to run with, I started experimenting with various different "outfits". Namely, I didn't have to worry about getting razzed for wearing anything different. So I started experimenting with changing "my look" and discovered that instead of being razzed while running, my friends would PHONE me to provide comments about any change, starting with a ball cap I wore the first day I jogged alone (without a mask). Then I switched to an over-sized T shirt, and was asked "are you bra-less? I thought I could see your nipples.... haha"

Yes, I was bra-less and my nipples are big and puffy and were noticeable from a distance. Running shorts did not get much comment, but when I wore some khaki "big leg" shorts, I got several comments that ran the gamut of problems you will notice if you try wearing that style of shorts: Any leg movement may allow your vulva to sort of pop out if the legs are short, or if you bring your legs up...and especially if you squat down or bend over to tie your shoes. I always do that to show off my butt to anyone watching, and I know they are watching.

As time went by, I started adding logos to some old plain T shirts, and tearing them, so one or both of my breasts might occasionally appear more or less uncovered, and the T shirt would say "For a good time, call HOME" or something that I considered funny.

I suppose I should not have been surprised that several men who live in the neighborhood bothered to call and ask if maybe my T shirt logo was "misprinted" and this was the right number to call. All but one of them were married to women I considered friends! Should I tell their wives?

Then one day it was sunny and I decided that going bare would help me achieve that "all over tan" that most women get with a tanning bed. The first day I tried it, I had my T shirt in a sort of fanny pack, but after a few hot days that did not receive ANY comment, I decided to remove my shorts also. In the past I had shaved my pussy because it is quite hairy and I didn't like the way the hair managed to curl out under the edge of my bathing suit, but I hadn't been swimming for many months at this time and had let it grow. I expected to hear comments, because I have Greek ancestors and do have a lot of body hair.

None of my female friends called to comment and I wasn't sure if that meant I looked terrible or that I looked very very sexy. Or would not have known except a lot of husbands, and even guys I did not remember but who claimed they had met me at some party... called up and asked questions like "who does your hair?" and "does the extra wind resistance slow you down". My favorite was the guy who told me "it looks good parted in the middle, but have you tried parting it on the left?"

Actually my real favorite was a guy I had dated about a year before - he called and told me "I wonder if maybe we could get together some time and I could find out what I missed out on when we first dated?"

Normally, I would be annoyed when a guy doesn't pretend it is my sparkling personality he is interested in, but there had been no real problem between us...the pandemic had screwed up a lot of social interaction and we did have a good "start" on a relationship, so I asked him "maybe you want to jog with me?"

He replied "that sounds like a start..... uhhhh... I mean... would you expect me to be naked?" I laughed and said, "I guess I would expect that, and would prefer that you run behind me so I would not have to look at your butt, but could look back to check out how much you enjoyed watching me run."

I was worried by the fact that he seemed to have trouble recognizing that I was JOKING... or was I.

I thought that maybe finally I would start getting some ACTION despite the pandemic, but after a short discussion it became apparent that he was so fucking stupid that he "didn't believe in immunization"... which was bad enough but then he tried to suggest that he was "not a risk" because I had been immunized and had a booster. WTF. Does he "believe in it" or not. And one might think that I quit jogging naked, but actually I have never jogged clothed again. I got stopped once by the police and I simply explained that a guy in a car had threatened me if I did not give him all my running clothes, so I did. No, I didn't get the license number and NO, I didn't recognize him. They asked me if I wanted a ride home, and I asked when the last time they cleaned the passenger seat (never) and when they told me, I explained that I would like a ride if one of them would give me his shirt to sit on.

Who would believe... one of them did and that's how I met my husband.

Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers